All Comments on 'Baby Bump'

by HangingEagle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HangingEagleHangingEagleabout 6 years agoAuthor

For the sake of being accused of plagiarism, I want to point out that I got the inspiration to write this story from a popular TV series, some scenes are even reenacted. But while that is the case, the storyline is very different in a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unfinished

It'll probably deserve a good score if finished, if not....

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 6 years ago
Incoherent

This story jumped around like a frog...couldn't figure out where they were and what the time frame was. They're too young to commit, but the baby will force them to. For him to give up his scholarship is rediculous, but a baby??? I'm not sure that additional "chapters" can resujrrect this mess, but perhaps it may be worth it. 2* for now.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 6 years ago
Wow

Like life, things move, change and go in different directions. I loved the premise.

Good story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Plagiarism galore

Unable to get in to your story due to how many scenes were DIRECTLY stolen from The Big Bang Theory. Didn't even finish it. Completely ruined the story to have such blatant plagiarism and lack of originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seriously random

Do you know what you were writing about? Because I don't have a clue.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Too bad the author didn't finish the story. 3 stars

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

This is the biggest jumbled pile of shit I’ve ever read. This took me hours to get through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous