Baby Bump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merilyn reached for her purse and found her cache of condoms. While Barry slipped one on, Merilyn took off her panties and tossed them somewhere in the room.

She caressed his balls. "I won't be wearing those the entire day. Every time you see me, you'll know my pussy is bare and missing your gorgeous dick."

A salacious grin covered Barry's lips and rose into his dark eyes. "Don't be surprised then, if you're what I'm eating for lunch."

Hopping onto the bed, Barry started stroking his cock. The chilly temperature of the room raised goose bumps on his bare ass. He boldly crooked his finger at Merilyn. "I want you right now. Let me sink my big, fat cock into your tight pussy."

A look of satisfaction came across her face as Barry reached for her hips and moved her into position on top of him. "I hope you can remember to contain your sounds." He teased her with the head of his cock. "Most women have a difficult time keeping quiet when I'm fucking them."

The first sensations of penetration released a deep moan in her throat. She had no idea how horny she'd become and how much she needed a good, hard fuck.

As Merilyn mounted him, she used her hand to slip him inside her. Once she had him deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. As she moved, the edges of her flared red skirt caressed his naked stomach and thighs. The skirt spread out around her, Merilyn, riding atop him, looking like a soft, gigantic mushroom that had silently poked its face up through the dead leaves on the ground and opened under the sheltering wings of night.

Her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop him, to draw him in, and at the same time to press him out. His erection grew larger and harder. He felt he was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside her, something special inside her, was slowly working its way through her organ into him.

Barry wasn't a stallion. He had no sexual stamina and before he could realize it, he had blown his seed into the condom. He was panting and she kept fucking him all the while trying to stay quiet.

She felt his cock went limp inside her. "Did you cum?"

He nodded feeling ashamed of his performance.

She stopped fucking him, peeled the condom off his penis and tossed it aside. She put his member in her mouth. She wore her skirt the whole time. He tried to move, but it felt as if his body was tied down by invisible threads. He felt himself growing big and hard inside her mouth.

He saw her fake eyelashes and curled hair tips moving. Her bracelets made a dry sound against each other. Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around him. Just as he was about to come for the second time, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress her bottom.

Mia shifted her body on top Calvin and Merilyn didn't notice. She was grinding on Barry's hardened cock. Barry held her broad hips and forcefully shoved himself inside her. Her vagina welcomed his prick like it hadn't already been in it before.

"Ughn." She moaned through gritted teeth.

He gave her big round brown ass a light slap before commanding her to fuck him. The pleasure he felt was unexplainable.

She started kissing him, muffling the moans that escaped from her lips. She felt his wet cock throb inside her and she made her vagina muscles clench his member as tightly as she could whenever he pushed inside her. That made him administer more pressure when he forced his member inside her while his fingers held her bubbly ass cheeks firmly to keep her from bouncing too high and she usually came back down hard, making her ass clap against his laps.

She broke the kiss and folded her lips.

The internal pleasure that radiated all over her body from where Barry was fucking her, caused her temperature to rise. She started perspiring and her body glittered in the dimly lit room. Beads of her sweat bounced off her breasts into Barry's parted lips. It tasted like salt water in his mouth and he savored it.

Merilyn couldn't take it anymore It was like her vagina took over her brain for a few seconds. Like everything goes numb, except for this amazing sensation in her stomach. She couldn't focus or feel anything else. She might as well not even exist. She was just this good feeling, and then it went back to normal.

"Dammit." She murmured and immediately sprang up from Barry's grip on her waist.

Barry was surprised at the way she quickly jumped off him. He shot his sperm into the air and it landed on his stomach. He was breathless and gasped for air.

Merilyn searched for his inhaler in his crumpled clothes on the floor. When she found it, she quickly gave it to him. He shook and sucked the air out of it.

"That was close," said Merilyn, "we didn't use a condom the second time. You almost put a baby in me."

"Our baby would have been smart... and beautiful."

She kicked him off the bed and went under the covers to sleep.

Mia and Calvin were always together even after high school graduation that summer. Mia was particularly pleased whenever Calvin was around or whenever she was alone with him. Sometimes she wouldn't go to sleep at night without talking to him on the phone. They weren't a couple, but it was as if they were. They thought it would be bizarre if they shared a passionate kiss, but other people didn't think so. Especially Calvin's band of friends.

Arthur, Irwin, and Barry were fond of Mia's company. They liked having her around when they go out to play vintage video games at the arcade or when they went to the movies to watch the latest episode of Star Wars or any other sci-fi movie. She amused them when she told them stories about when Calvin was little. She told them how she would wake up to find him gripping his penis while he slept. She was the new cool in their group.

"Alright, Barry has played his phantom warlord card," Arthur said, "and I am going to back him up with my strangling vines."

"Okay, well, I'll just cut your vines with my ruby sword." Calvin placed his card on the table.

"Um. I have a question." Mia held her cards closely in front of her face.

"Warlord beats troll, troll beats elf, elf beats water sprite and basically everything beats enchanted bunny," Calvin told her.

"Unless you have a carrot of power." Arthur cut in.

"Okay. I've got another question: when does this get fun?"

"Are we gonna talk or are we gonna play Mystic Warlords of Ka'Ah"

"Just play your potion card." Said Calvin.

"Which one?" She was physically confused.

"It doesn't matter, you can't possibly win," Irwin said from the desk as he typed his physics research papers on his laptop.

"Irwin, don't ruin the game."

"How can he ruin the game?" Mia asked.

"Given the cards that have already been played," he continued, "Mia can only be holding necromancers potions which are only effective against day-walkers and there are no more left to be drawn. The cards remaining in the undrawn stacks are four fire weapons, a troll, two ogres and the jewel of Osiris."

"You see, it's ruined."

"Irwin, that is incredible." Mia looked at him.

"From your vantage point, it certainly must seem so."

"Irwin has kind of a photographic memory," Calvin said.

"Photographic is a misnomer. I have an eidetic memory as I've told you many times." He stood up from his chair and walked to the fridge. "Most recently, last year during lunch on the afternoon of October seventh." He opened the fridge. "You had turkey and complained it was dry."

"I guess the game is over." Arthur threw his cards on the table.

"Really? Oh, great!" Mia was pleased.

Arthur and Barry looked at her.

"I mean awww." She moaned sarcastically and let her shoulders fall. "Okay. I gotta go." She stood up from the couch.

"Why?" Calvin stood up and walked to the door with her.

"Because last time I didn't go, I ended up playing Mystic War Lords of Ka."

"Not Ka, Ka'Ah." Arthur corrected.

"So are you still going to the comic-con with us? We leave the day after tomorrow."

"I don't know, Cal. I'm supposed to have dance practice that day."

"Or we could leave on Sunday. Just me and you after the others go."

"I'd love that." She pecked his left cheek and left.

Sunday came around and Calvin was excited and couldn't wait to hit the road. The distance by car from Montreal to Toronto was 337 miles and it was a six-hour drive. Mia only went to comic con because she was going to be alone with him for a lengthy period of time. To her, it was an adventure. She couldn't care less about superheroes and video games.

They drove on the Gardener Expressway and planned to go through the Don Valley Parkway then it was straight along the 401 expressway, and buy an Ontario road atlas, they were ideal. They thought if they could possibly make a night stop, then they would do so in Kingston. They would find a lovely little town with bars to suit their taste, an attractive waterfront area, plenty of places to eat and sleep. This would be about three hours from Toronto.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly did you miss my apple pie?" She asked him.

"Um. A five."

"Really, a five? Come on, be real with me."

"I mean it was great, but not all the way to a solid ten."

"Maybe a nine?"

"A seven." He looked at her and back at the road.

"Okay, so this might be a really weird thought: what if you could erase from your mind that you've ever seen a human body and then you saw one. Imagine how strange it would look. It would be this weird gangly awkward organism and then you think why are all these parts where they are."

"Yeah, I mean there's probably a simple explanation for it all."

"I know, but don't be so boring," she chuckled, "I'm just saying for example, like what if your butt hole was in your armpit."

They both laughed.

"Wow, I'm trying to imagine what toilets would look like."

"Yeah, but what about what anal sex would look like."

He had a funny and confused look on his face. "That's an interesting thought."

"Hey look at this drawing I just made."

She made a quick sketch of a man inserting his penis into another man's anus, but the anus was in the man's armpit.

He laughed. "You are insane."

"Really?!"

"Definitely."

"Fantastic!"

She stuck an earpiece in his right ear and played a music from a piano piece of from her iPod.

"Hmm. That's pretty. What is that?"

"I was trying to write a piece of music that's about what it felt like to be on the beach with you the other day."

He smiled and listened while he drove. "I think you captured it. I wrote you a letter a year after we last spoke after you moved."

"Really? I never got it."

"I never sent it. I didn't know how to. I still have it, do you wanna see it?"

"Yeah."

"It's in my phone in my right pocket. I saved it as a PDF file."

She reached into his pocket and fished out his phone.

"It's in my personal files, in a folder named Personal."

"Mia, will you ever come back to me and tell me about your day?"

"You don't have to read it out loud."

"Okay."

"I mean you could if you want."

"Okay. Mia, will you ever come back to me and tell me about your day? Tell me about the guy in your new school who talked too much, the stain you got on your shirt at lunch." She smiled cheerfully and dimples appeared on her cheeks, "Tell me about a funny thought you had waking up and forgotten about. Tell me how crazy everyone is and we can laugh about it. Even if you get home late and I'm already asleep, just whisper in my ear one little thought you had because I love the way you look at the world and I'm so happy I got to be next to you and look at the world through your eyes. Love, Cal."

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I've got something in my eyes that's all." She sniffed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Why didn't you ask me to be your girlfriend?"

He sighed. "Well, you know, I didn't have much experience with relationships and you were always telling me how guys were idiots. I didn't want to get on that list. I didn't want you to hate me the way you hated those guys."

"I'd never hate you."

"You told me on the phone that you hated me."

"Because you were being an annoying pain in the ass."

"I'm sorry about that."

"Didn't you ever want to kiss me?"

"Sometimes."

"So why didn't you?"

"I was scared. Would you have let me kiss you?"

"No. I'd punch you in the face." She joked.

He smiled a little. "Did you hook up with anyone when you first came to Canada?"

"Hmm. Not particularly. Merilyn became my new best friend. She helped me discover my sexuality and I realized I wasn't just interested in guys, but girls, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Wanna hear something awkward? Arthur asked me out once."

He laughed. "Arthur is a great guy."

"I know, but I was with Merilyn at the time. What about you? Did you go out with anyone interesting?"

"I went out with Megan Blake."

"Megan Blake? The girl with a cute crooked tooth?" She laughed mockingly. "I told you you could do better."

"I obviously didn't listen."

She continued laughing.

It was six in the evening and Calvin had been driving for two and a half hours. He wasn't physically tired, but he had to stop at Kingston so he and Mia could eat and he could gas up the car. They would get to Toronto the following day. Mia was glad she came along with him. She thought it was the perfect opportunity to make up for lost years.

They checked into a motel.

"We'd like to rent a room, please," Mia told the blonde receptionist while Calvin parked the car in the parking lot.

"Okay," the receptionist said. "We have two rooms available. I'll recommend 3b if you are looking for a wonderful time with the gentleman outside."

"What about the other room?"

"Um. I'd rather not say." She smiled.

"Okay, we'll take 3b."

The room they gave them had not been cleaned yet. The carpet had terrible stains, it was supposed to be a non-smoking room but they saw an ashtray full of butts on the dresser. Mia wondered what the other room would have looked like. They asked for a refund of their money but the motel had a strict no refund policy.

"Well, it's just for a night," Calvin said looking around the room.

"I'm gonna take a shower. If I find a dead body in the bathroom, we're leaving."

The motel sign said single room $35.99. By the time they got through paying for an extra person, internet $3.22, and 11% motel tax, they ended up paying almost $50. They advertised wi-fi access but didn't tell them on the sign that they also charge for that access. They got to the room, thinking for $3.22, he could use his computer. He was told that if he wanted his computer on the internet, he would have to pay an additional $3.2. At least, they had free cable.

"Are you guys in Toronto yet?" Arthur asked on the phone.

"A few hours away."

"Man, I can't believe Mia agreed to go to comic con."

"Yeah."

"We'll be like the coolest guys there."

"Totally."

"We're at Irwin's grandparents'. I'll text you the address."

"I'll call you when we get to Toronto." Calvin hung up.

He flopped down on the couch, turned on the TV and surfed the channels. He thought he could find a decent movie or cartoon to pass the time with.

"Calvin, help!" Mia exclaimed from the bathroom.

He rushed into the bathroom to find Mia lying in the bathtub almost filled with water that poured from the running tap. She was holding her left shoulder and the damp pale-blue curtain covered her naked body.

"I slipped in the shower and I think I dislocated my shoulder." She was obviously in distress.

"Not surprising. There's no safety mat or adhesive stickers to allow for purchase on a surface with a low coefficient of static friction."

"What?"

"Tubs are slippery. I have a series of whimsical duck stickers on the bottom of my tub."

"Yeah, okay, whatever. Will you just turn the water off and help me up?"

He reached over at turned off the running water. "They're holding umbrellas."

"What?"

She tried to stand, holding the curtain around her body while he helped her to her feet.

"The ducks in my tub."

"Uh-huh."

"They're whimsical because ducks have neither the need for nor the ability to use umbrellas."

"Oh, my god. I got to go to the emergency room."

"Well, assuming you're correct that your right humerus is no longer seated in the glenoid socket, I would certainly think so."

"Okay, can you drive me?"

"Okay."

Mia sat on the couch as Calvin browsed through the clothes she packed.

"I don't need panties," she said, "I just need shorts and a shirt."

"Okay, here." He handed her a yellow tank top and pink shorts.

"Seriously, those shorts with that top?" She looked at him funny.

"Alright." He brought out an ash polo shirt with the same pink shorts.

"Oh, that's cute." She stood up. "You're gonna have to help me put them on."

"Alright."

"But don't look. I don't want you to see me naked."

He held the top in front of her and closed his eyes. She put her head in it and he helped her wear it properly.

"Okay. Now you're gonna help me get my arms into the sleeves."

With his eyes closed, he tried to fit her left arm into the sleeve of the top, but only managed to cup her left breast.

She raised her eyebrows. "Is that my arm?"

"It doesn't feel like an arm."

"Then maybe you should let it go."

He gulped. "Alrighty."

The half a mile drive from the motel to the local clinic was awkward and quiet. It wasn't like they haven't seen each other naked before, but that was a long time ago when they were in preschool. They would sporadically take baths together. Of course, they didn't know what a penis and a vagina were and if they did, they didn't know what they were used for. Mia believed then that babies came from the sky.

"Alright, there's no need to bark at me." Calvin walked to where Mia waiting and sat beside her. "According to the inexplicably, irritable nurse, behind the desk, you'll be seen after the man who claims to be having a heart attack but appears to be well enough to play Doodle Jump on his iPhone. We have to fill these out."

Mia glanced at the folder he was holding.

"Describe illness or injury." He said.

"I dislocated my shoulder."

"Alright. How did the accident occur?"

"You already know that."

"Cause of accident: lack of adhesive ducks." He joked, trying to subdue the obvious tension between them. "Okay. Medical history. Have you ever been diagnosed with diabetes?"

"No."

"Kidney disease?"

"No."

"Migraines?"

"I'm getting one." She wasn't buying into his failed attempt at humor.

He looked at her. "Are you currently pregnant?"

"No."

"Are you sure? You look a bit puffy."

She chuckled a little and he smiled.

"When was your last mensural period?"

"Oh! Next question."

"I'll put in progress." He teased her. "Okay. Moving to psychiatric disorders, list all major behavioral diagnosis example depression, anxiety."

"Oh my god! What the hell does this have to do with my stupid shoulder?!"

"Episodes of sub-psychotic rage."

"Cal, Cal, look, I am scared and in a lot of pain. Could you please take a break from just being you and try being... I don't know, comforting?"

He kept the folder on his laps and gently pulled her body against his. "I'm sorry. There, there, everything is going to be fine." He petted her. "Calvin's here."

"Thanks. That's much better." She sighed.

They went back to the motel after Mia's shoulder was immobilized and strapped.

"Now, remember you were given powerful pain medication and a muscle relaxer," Calvin said as they crossed the threshold. "So uh, don't operate heavy machinery."

"You have to help me get into bed." She giggled playfully. "Calvin has to get me into bed! Bet you never thought I said that."