Baby Bump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

"Someone should revoke their rank in Battlefield 1."

"Wow. Now you're just mean. No, that's it, we're going again."

"Calvin, I would love to do this all day."

"But you gotta go back?"

"I gotta go back."

"Okay. Fine. Can I at least walk you home?"

"I guess."

"Come on, let me get my backpack."

Mia followed him to where he left it on the floor.

"Hey so," she shook her head, "I said it like an asshole, but I totally meant it. You should go. This is something that you've wanted for... You know. Forever. So, who am I to stop you?"

"The one person that can."

"No, please, don't go," she said playfully, trying to lighten the mood, "I'll be so miserable without you."

He tried to smile, but he didn't know how anymore.

"I'll be fine and you'll be fine and we'll see each other again. I can come and visit you and you have my number and then there's Skype."

"You should keep these." He gave her his gun. "Not gonna do me any good."

"Do you still have that Walkman I gave you?"

"It's in my backpack."

"Boy, you came prepared, didn't you?"

He smiled.

"Let me see it."

He fished it out of his backpack and gave it to her.

"Maybe you're the one who'll be miserable without me."

"Shut up." He scuffed.

"Come on. Follow me."

Calvin followed her into the record store opposite the boutique. She found a cord that connected to two speakers and connected it to the Walkman. She raised the volume and a jumpy, old song started playing from the speakers.

She climbed up a platform and started dancing.

"Really?" He was smiling.

"Come here. Get your ass up here."

He climbed up. "This is so stupid."

She laughed and he started bobbing his head to the beat. She held his hands and tried to make him move his body. "Come on."

He started dancing and they found their rhythm. It was the night of their lives. Mia knew she had found her partner for life. They had been separated once before, but somehow, they found each other again. Was it fate? Were they meant to be? She didn't know. No one knew. She tried to stop thinking and tried to enjoy the moment. To her, it was like cocaine. She had become addicted to him and she couldn't stop. She couldn't stop thinking. She couldn't stop thinking about him. The thought of him going away killed her inside. She was hurt, but she held back her tears. She wanted to be strong for him, to be his friend, to be beside him, but was she really going to be beside him when he leaves?

She stopped dancing and stopped having fun. She stood still and looked at him. Her pupils dilated. She could feel her heart thumping louder and faster in her chest.

"Here." Calvin tried to make her move but she resisted. "What is it?" He wiped a tear that escaped her eye. "Hey... What's wrong?"

"Don't go." She whispered.

The music faded into the background as he looked through her eyes into her saddened soul. "Okay."

She kissed him but her lips quivered when she broke the kiss. Calvin hugged her and she cried on his shoulders. She thought she had just ruined his future for her selfish desires, but it wasn't just her alone. There was someone else.

"I'm carrying your baby."