All Comments on 'Baby Challenge - New Version'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How fucking stupid!! Fucking stupidly written too. Waste of time reading

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

I really liked the story, just felt you rushed the ending. Your characters prevaricated too much which meant it didnt flow as much as it could and it felt like you kept changing direction.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A Perry Mason in court story!

All these girls had borderline sociopathic personalities. Not one evidenced any remorse over their actions; only that they got caught and were made to pay for it.

I also doubt that the husband's "grieved for long. One the fully considered the nukes that nearly hit them the likely thanked God for only a near miss. Once past the initial sadness they all had a boat load of money to restart their lives.

Parenthetically, given today's "New Womans" nearly complete lack of any moral structure regarding men, that ANY MAN contemplating proposing INVEST the necessary capital to tear the girls life apart. Consider it a counterintelligence operation. Anything necessary, legal or not-it's not going to court-to find out how she has worked relationships in the past and anything she is currently hiding,; my bet few, if any, would come off well. Unfair? Entrusting? Consider what will happen to you in a divorce, or behind your back while married. Also EVERY baby gets a paternity check and a Pre-nup is mandatory. Given what we see woman doing to us today any measures less vigorous are likely to wreck us should the woman dump us.

Last, is this too far out there?

I know of four men, one used to work for the NSA!, who did precisely as suggested. Every last woman was a liar, cheat. Yes, all the men were badly hurt but, later, thanked God for their escape. So clever were these woman-when you have no conscience it's easy to lie and deceive the man and even justify it to yourself. In each case these women's Cadre of friends supported the cheaters action!

Tru stories gentlemen. Think thrice.

willyk1212willyk12122 days ago

i read it and kinda liked it in some ares but you could have gotten away with 2 to 3 pages instead of 5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...