Baby Crazy Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction to Harry and Cassie/Andria.
2.2k words
3.61
17.1k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under 18 has sex in this story.

She brought her arms down, crossing them as she grabbed the front of her tight, green tube top up (I love women so much, even the simple manner of taking off a top. Guys pull from the neck or shoulders. Straight off, for speed, perhaps). Smiling ever so slightly. Her big, erect nipples obviously indicated her bra was absent. Slowly, seductively pulling her top, momentarily catching on her chin and long hair. Then tugged free, and those beauties of my dreams bounced once, twice, thrice, before settling 18" from my face. I wasn't aware I groaned outwardly but Andria had heard and it made her hornier., if possible.

Finally, I was viewing her......................

Just a tease. Anyone wanting to skip the preamble and go to the good stuff; go to my journal entry when I turn 18.

For you who are staying on, thank you. It is a little wordy but I believe it helps explain so much.

All of my current thoughts and musings are in Italics.

Some actual Diary/Journal entries will appear in my story.

This is a true story, my story; or, it is a true story told to me by a relative, friend, passing stranger, or a fellow traveler in an airport/bus or train station. It could even be told from a deceased relative passed on by Grandparent to Grandparent.

I am telling this story from the male perspective, but I could easily be a woman and all the situations are switched. I am being evasive because I don't want you to find out my true identity.

This is a story about Love, Love Lost, Redemption, and Being Bullied.

My grandfather, papa Bob, was the first to call me Harry. He warned that I may get teased i.e. hairy arms; hairy legs; hairy head; hairy eggs. It helped that he made it funny.

​I got bullied a lot growing up. If it wasn't for my name, it could have been: my small size; shy nature, bordering on introverted; speech impediment; or, any other number of things in the mind of the bully.

That mostly changed in high school where I had two large growth spurts. In one of these spurts, I grew 12". I did have growing pains in my knees, but it was a small price to pay for the respect I earned.

Coaches noticed my new size, 6'6" and were all clamouring for me to join their respective teams. I was always partial to football (or, soccer. I am using the US as my template, but it could be any country in the world).

During one game, Alex (one of my tormentors from an earlier grade) received the ball for the opposing team. I snapped when I recognized him. I don't know exactly what happened, but next I knew, Alex was being carted off the field on a stretcher. I got a penalty (yellow flag or yellow card). Coach actually looked pleased and told me "play with controlled violence". Coach would learn to push my buttons i.e. slapping and punching--and this was from my own teammates. This brought out my intensity. Scouts were starting to notice.

Girls were also noticing. Girls started to ask me out (I was too shy to ask them). One girl, Didi, I was rude to and bluntly told her "No!" (she was also a former bully). I did accept a date to a school dance from Melany. She was pretty and we were having a good time. I was showing off my football feet to the fast songs.

However, a slow dance made it more awkward as I was head and shoulders taller than Melany. While she snuggled in tight to my chest, I could only stare straight ahead--into the eyes of Rhia. Rhia (another former bully) came over and asked me to dance. I said "Piss off" (or Fuck off). As it turned out, Melany and Rhia were friends. The date was basically over then on.

The following is an actual entry from my journal:

Gonzaga (or Tottenham Hot Spurs or Pago Pago youth--I love these funny names) offers me a scholarship. I tour the campus. Cassie shows me around the campus. She is a little older. She is gorgeous with shoulder length blonde (red, brunette) hair highlighting her blue (or other colour) eyes. Her stunning booty and big breasts fill out a wonderful physique. (her D breasts make me think I really like that letter now. I use to stutter over "D" words)

Cassie is flirting. She is laughing at my lame jokes and touching me often. Cassie is making my college choice simple. I am simply smitten with her.

Cassie told me if I sign the letter of intent, she would come to Senior Prom with me. Hell Ya. Where do I sign?

Senior Prom

Taking Cassie to the Prom was a dream come true. I placed my corsage on her strap-less, blue dress. It enhanced her natural breasts. They bounced so deliciously. She was a picture of perfection even down to her shoes (if I describe her shoes, it will give away my sex).

At the end she kissed me but since I wasn't 18, we didn't go any further.

After I got home, I received a photo on my phone. It was a picture of a naked torso. Big, pear shaped breasts with silver dollar size areolas capped by 3/4" erect nipples were posed prominently. On the shoulder was my pink corsage. "Sweet dreams" she typed.

July 6th

First day of 2 a day practice. In the locker room, Joe laughed when I took the tape off my thigh that held my cock in place (this is my only reference to my cock size). Of course, I snapped. Coach Robbins pulled us apart asking "What started this?" Joe said he was impressed with my package and he was envious. Joe said "I was laughing at the thought of all the pussy I could get with that monster". That broke the ice. We became friends.

September

I haven't seen Cassie. Joe asks why I'm so sad. I tell him about Cassie. Joe asks if I'm hung up about 'Killer Cassie'. He describes Cassie and says she's a recruiter. Famous for leading recruits on to sign. Her successful strategy is not to sleep with them, but cock tease them into signing.

I said she went to prom with me. Joe said that was unusual, "You must have been a tougher 'nut' to crack. Joe laughed at his own pun remark.

Mid September

I am still a virgin. Cassie has soured me on women. The groupies around the team are too easy. Football is a full-time job and then there is school on top of that.

18th Birthday

October--My Junior Year

A day after my 18th birthday I return to my room and there is Cassie sitting on my bed.

H What are you doing here?

C I came to see you. I wanted to see you.

H Well you saw me, goodbye. (as I walk to the door, opening it)

C (she doesn't budge) You probably think horrible things about me. I really did and still do have feelings for you.

H Funny way of showing it.

C Cassie will go on to explain that she was a paid recruiter. It was just a job. She quit after she recruited me. She really felt something for me and she wants to explore these feelings with me. She wanted to wait till I was 18. She had been abused when she was young and wouldn't put that on anyone.

H Well you abused me by disappearing, nothing.

C I figured if I took time off, I might forget. But I couldn't get you off my mind. That's why I am here the day after your birthday. Happy Birthday, Harry.

H This all sounds like a no cock and bull story.

C Is there anything I can say or do. I was hoping to show you. Cassie straightens her shoulders making her impressive rack shimmy.

H I thought. Sex would be great, but I wanted more. Then it hit me. I may have a way you can show me.

C She smiles and begins to come closer.

H No, not that. Maybe later. How much did you make for my recruitment?

C $ 12,000 ( 10,604 euros)

H I want you to give 9,048 Pounds Sterling ($12,000) to charity. Show me the receipt. If that's done, perhaps we can move on.

C Counter-offer!

H What?

C Counter-offer. I'm in sales. I'm very good. Not just a pretty face. $6,000 for our first week end together--$6,000 when you graduate.

H Addendum (I had just learned this word in Contract law + a funny word).

C Huh?

H Addendum (saying it again as it rolled off my tongue). You start telling me the truth.

C Deal. I can start by telling you something right now. My full name is Alexandria. I prefer Cassie. Here I'll show you my driver's licence. Alexandria Harriet Smith (or Jones).

H I don't like Cassie. I'm going to call you Andria.

The following weekend

I saw her charitable donation. Andria and I had a light dinner at the hotel restaurant where she had also booked a room. When we got back to the room, Andria pushed back onto the bed. Standing two feet from me......

She brought her arms down, crossing them as she grabbed the front of her tight, green tube top up (I love women so much, even the simple manner of taking off a top. Guys pull from the neck or shoulders. Straight off, for speed, perhaps). Smiling ever so slightly. Her big, erect nipples obviously indicated her bra was absent. Slowly, seductively pulling her top, momentarily catching on her chin and long hair. Then tugged free, and those beauties of my dreams bounced once, twice, thrice, before settling 18" from my face. I wasn't aware I groaned outwardly but Andria had heard and it made her hornier., if possible.

Finally, I was viewing her......................fabulous breasts. I raised my hands to finally touch these orbs of my dreams. My thumbs and fore-finger played with her erect nipples bringing a moan from her lips. She placed her hands on mine squeezing them further into her soft breasts.

We kissed softly then harder and wetter, intertwining our tongues. We both moaned into each others throat. My hands slowly drifted downwards, slithering over her curves before teasing her mound. I could feel the warmth emulating from her pussy lips. Her clitoris was prominent right above. I gently brushed the outer hood bringing another "aaahh" from her. Lowering my mouth, I captured her love bud and gave it a small lick. I put one finger then two inside her vagina. She was so wet. While I deliberated on my next move, I heard. "I can't take any more. I need you to fuck me now."

I placed my knees between hers and slapped her pussy lips with my hard, fully erect cock. Then slowly placing it at her entrance, I looked into her eyes. They were rolled back in lust. Then I slowly entered a few inches into her warm, soft honey pot. Her eyes focused on mine momentarily than she brought her head back and moaned, "Oh fuck, that's so good."

I slowly entered another couple of inches then came a cross some resistance. I'm not sure if it was me but she was tighter now. Pulling a few strokes in and out, I was able to enter another few inches. Andria couldn't hold back, she orgasmed hard and loud, "I'm cumming."

Andria would climax three more times, when I finally felt my balls churn. I reached the point of no return and exploded deep inside. I didn't say anything just sighed with pleasure.

After a great week end of non-stop sex, Andria surprised me again.

A I am not going to see you again till graduation.

H What? You're disappearing again? Are you playing another cruel trick on me? I thought you wanted to build something together.

A I do. That's why I am suggesting you don't physically see me until you graduate. 18 months away. We can talk, text, communicate. I'm not sure if you fully trust me. I want to show my trust by letting you go. I've already had my wild college years. I just took your virginity. I don't want you to have any regrets about missing out. I want you to be with other women and other experiences. I like you so much, I want--no insist, you have more sex. When I see you at graduation--if you have the same feelings as I do....I will never let you go again.

H I was shocked and surprised and felt like my emotions were on a crazy roller coaster with this woman. That being said, it did make convoluted sense. At least I could communicate with her.

C I see your shocked. Now come over and fuck me like it's your last time.

I did just that. I fucked her hard and long. This time I was more vocal, telling her "You little tease. You little game player. I'm going to fuck you so good and hard; you won't forget me for a lifetime."

And I did.