Baby Crazy Ch. 03

Story Info
Baby craze starts. Harry boils over.
3k words
3.09
7.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She proceeded to do a very slow methodical 'splits'. She went slowly down to the floor, extending her legs straight out fore and aft. I didn't think she was going to make it all the way down as she was taking her time. She finally made it flush to the floor, then raised her hands high in the air. Getting off the floor wasn't quite as graceful but it was now that I realised she wasn't wearing panties. I quickly looked over to William and he was looking intently at her naked, hairless pussy...............

Andria was sitting in the front row at graduation. I had not seen her in the flesh in 18 months. And oh my, what flesh. She was better than my imaginary masturbation sessions could portray. After I received my diploma, she gave me the biggest wet kiss.

I introduced Andria to my parents, "This is Andria, she is...." Before I could complete my sentence Andria said "The girl who is going to marry your son. The future Mrs. Harry."

I was surprised as were my parents. I quickly explained that we have been seeing each other off and on (more off) all through college. Mom and dad seemed to like her, especially dad. What was there not to like? She was gorgeous and had such a warm, bubbly personality.

I parlayed my football contacts to get employed with Bobbins (fictional) Inc. Andria kept her sales job, working evenings and Saturdays. I also flipped houses in my spare time. I averaged two flips a year.

Andria proposed to me two months later. We got married the following June. Life was wonderful. We did well financially. We owned our 1800 sq. ft. house and my current reno outright. Our savings were similar. Both of our credit cards maintained 0 balances. We were finally set to start a family.

Making love 3 - 4 times a week. I had a flexible lunch schedule which allowed us to conjoin when her ovulation peaked. The spontaneous nature was wonderful for me. The monthly misses were starting to dwell on Andria. She seemed to get moodier and depressed with each additional monthly period. She started drinking more.

I took her out for dinner and dancing the following month. She seemed to have a very good time. She danced with guys. Remember I still wasn't a fan of slow dances. When her period came, she got depressed again.

The following month, I used the same M/O. Dinner/dancing. Andria was drinking more and more and dancing with guys more and more. One particular smarmy guy seemed fond of her and not intimidated by my presence. I am going to call him LL (Lounge Lizard). LL danced with Andria while his hands and arms were busy. Attempts at grabbing her butt, were initially rebuffed, but Andria let them stay while the song was ending. Andria quickly came back to the table when the song ended.

I thought this was a good time to leave. But Andria seemed so happy. She wanted to stay. A few drinks later, LL came over. He extended his hand. Andria took it quickly and they were back on the dance floor. LL's hands were on her ass in no time. She let them remain. LL's hands took other liberties. They were caressing the side of her breasts. Rising even higher to pull her chin up to a kiss.

Okay, that's enough. I had just got up to put this nonsense to an end when Andria quickly approached me. She informed me she had to use the lady's room.

I gathered our things. Paid our tab. Then headed to the lady's washroom. There was a line, 4 deep outside the Lady's Door. I thought it might be some time but decided to wait. When the lady fourth in line left the washroom, I asked her if a blonde was still inside. She told me she thought the bathroom was now empty. Great where could she be?

Just as I thought to go outside to see if she possibly went to my truck, a guy came and yelled "Someone's getting a blow job."

I had a sick sense of foreboding. Venturing outside, I could see the top half of LL, leaning back against a car. There was a small crowd. I came closer. My feet felt like cement as I saw Andria on her haunches giving LL a wet, sloppy blow job. I couldn't move. I was in shock. LL's grunt pulled me out of my shock. I weaved through the people to get to the front. At that moment, LL said "I'm cumming".

Momentarily dazed for a few moments, I reached Andria. I grabbed her hand while her other hand wiped her mouth. "Oops" she slurred.

In a fit of fury, I half dragged her to my truck. Roughly placing her in the passenger seat, I went to start the truck. I peeled out of the parking lot. "I'm sorry Harry. Are you mad at me?"

"I'm beyond mad! I'm pissed! You acted like a whore!"

Arriving home, I pulled us both inside. I pushed her to her knees. Pulling my zipper down and extracting my cock I yelled, "Suck my cock you slut. You whore."

Reaching significant girth, I pulled her to the couch. Pulling her dress up. Lowering her panties. Placing her knees on the cushion and her stomach over the arm rest. I fucked her. I fucked her hard while yelling obscenities.

Andria actually seemed to like this new me. Normally I am a silent, passive lover. Today I fucked her like a madman. Andria yelled encouragement. "I'm a bad, slutty wife. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

We both orgasmed hard. While picking her easily up and over my shoulder, I placed her roughly on our bed. She bounced and turned on her back, spreading her legs. "Goody, more great sex. Fuck me big boy." I did. For two hours we fucked until we both passed out.

The next morning, I awoke first and was slowly drinking my black coffee. Mulling over the previous evening, I was angry with Andria's infidelity, but I was more upset with my loss of control.

Andria came down later. Even worse for wear. Totally fucked over. She leaned over and kissed me saying, "That was the best sex we have ever had! I'm sorry for my behaviour but I'm glad for the tiger it brought out in you."

I did not feel well. I looked down at my cup, then glancing up I noticed a scratch on her cheek. Feeling where I was looking, Andria said, "that's from your zipper. A war wound I will take anytime." She bent down kissed me again than proceeded to make breakfast, humming a pleasant tune in the process. When Andria saw me mulling over my emotions she added, "I think your performance last night probably got me pregnant."

I gave her a weak smile. We had breakfast and Andria casually mentioned "We still have a couple days until my ovulation ends". She reached over. Grabbed my hand and led me back upstairs.

One Month later

We still had no success getting Andria pregnant. I was still concerned about my anger and marriage. I started seeing a psychologist to address my issues.

But a nice distraction was coming up. The beginning of March Madness.

The middle of March was upon us and my boss William and I were big fans of the upcoming NCAA basketball tournament. My alma Mater was on TV this night with the possibility of an at large bid and I invited William over for dinner and to watch the game. Our home was not overly big but I set up a portion of the basement as a mini-theater with a 65" state of the art TV.

William was a good boss. He had undergone a divorce 2 years before. He was in his forties with an average build and height. I think he was happy to visit. I was about to find out just how happy he was going to be later.

Andria was a good host as always but she seemed to be flirting with my boss. Harmless at first but increasing with her wine consumption. She began to touch William excessively. She laughed at most of his jokes and comments.

Dinner finished, William and I went down stairs to start to watch the game. Surprisingly Andria came down with us. She brought us our beers and her large glass of wine. As she bent over to give William his beer, I am sure William was able to see down her dress. She then sat down beside William on the couch and put her arm over the back of the couch behind William. At this angle of her body, I am sure her big breast was against his arm.

I chimed up "Andria, you don't normally watch sports"

"I love spending time with my handsome men" she answered, then turned back and smiled at William.

I could see William was a little confused. He looked over at me and I just hunched my shoulders and I pointed at her glass of wine.

The game started. William and I were intent on the game. Andria of course wasn't really watching the game. She was giving William lots of attention but would occasionally glance my way and smile. She would run her fingers through his hair and at one point leaned in and kissed William on his neck. William pulled her mouth away and nodded over in my direction.

"Don't worry about Harry. He doesn't mind, do you honey?" she added.

I didn't say anything. I just fumed and got up saying, "I am getting more drinks. Honey I am bringing you water."

I went upstairs to get us a couple of beers and the bottle of water. I went to the sink and scooped some water onto my forehead trying to get a grip on what was actually happening. I came back downstairs to see them in a deep kiss.

"Ahem" I muttered. That got William's attention and he pulled away. Andria saw the water and pushed it away and said "What kind of a party is this? Don't be a party pooper, Honey"

"Honey," I sarcastically replied, "William and I are trying to watch the game"

Andria sat back onto the couch with her arms crossed and pouted. After a few minutes she asked, "when does first period end?"

William and I both chuckled at her misnomer, but I answered "probably in 10 minutes". "Good" she continued and got up straightening her dress, in the process shaking her ass at William. Then she left.

William looked over at me questionably, "She's just had too much to drink. She's not normally like this." I hopefully had him understand. Understand? I wasn't sure what was happening.

Andria came bounding down wearing a sweater and a very small skirt and another glass of wine. I could see her breasts bouncing underneath her sweater. She was obviously going sans bra. Have I told you how beautiful her tear drop big breasts are? I was proud of her beauty and 'beauties', but was upset when she sat down beside William again even closer to him than before. He hadn't seen her present attire as he was concentrating on the game, but when he felt her pressed against him, he turned and smiled at her. He seemed to be glazing at her chest.

"You like my cheer leading outfit? It still fits."

"It's wonderful." he smiled at her. I believe he could now easily see she had discarded her bra. Because he added, "Spectacular".

"Thank you, Sweetie. It's nice that someone can appreciate this" she emphasized by flowing her hands down her body as if trying to display her body to him.

I picked up on my apparent lack of appreciation of her and replied, "You look wonderful, darling. But William and I are trying to watch the game. It's in the last minute of the first half".

"Okay. I'll be good but I will give you a surprise at half-time." she giggled and reached for her glass of wine.

I nodded and got back to the game. William, I believe, was starting to lose focus on the boob tube and instead salivating over her boobs.

When the commercials came on announcing intermission, Andria bounced up in front of the TV and faced us. Her boobs bounced gloriously and she was staring mostly at William when she announced, "my husband thinks I'm too old for this outfit. What do you think William?"

William just nodded and drooled.

"I take that look as you like it. My husband doesn't look at me like that anymore" she depressively expressed.

I didn't respond to this taunt. I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but I didn't like it.

"Let me show you some of my cheers for your half time enjoyment." She proceeded to do a couple of cheers much to the delight of William. His head was going up and down and sideways matching her movements.

"Now for the big finish" then she proceeded to do a very slow methodical 'splits'. She went slowly down to the floor, extending her legs straight out fore and aft. I didn't think she was going to make it all the way down as she was taking her time. She finally made it flush to the floor, then raised her hands high in the air. Getting off the floor wasn't quite as graceful but it was now that I realized she wasn't wearing panties either. I quickly looked over to William and he was looking intently at her naked, hairless pussy.

She rushed over to the couch and almost jumped into William's lap. Her skirt rode high up on her waist and she again was exposing her pussy, primarily to William. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a deep kiss. She pulled back and said "isn't that better than boring old basketball". He was speechless. He looked over at me again.

Andria said "don't mind him. Kiss me". He gave into the kiss and closed his eyes.

I got up and reached for Andria's hand, "can you help me get snacks while I get more drinks."

She gave William another kiss and said "I'll be right back"

When we got to the kitchen, I turned to her asking "what's going on?"

She looked at me with clarity and I realized she wasn't as drunk as she was letting on. She batted her eyes and huskily breathed "I want my tiger to come back". Then she leaned right next to my ear and whispered "I'm ovulating".

She turned to go back downstairs with snacks and her wine. She hesitated and said "Are you coming?" But she may have meant 'cumming'.

This was starting to get me angry. My psychologist told me when my anger surfaces, I should take time out. I momentarily put off whatever was happening downstairs. My marriage was in jeopardy and so was my anger. Objectively, I decided to load my truck with some supplies that I was going to need at the renovation job the next morning. When I was finished loading, I felt a little better. It was nice to use my muscles to help divert my anger.

I decided to go downstairs, not sure what I would find. I found nothing except most of their clothes on the floor. This isn't good. I checked the other rooms in the basement, opening each door tentatively. Nothing. They weren't in the basement.

I went back to the kitchen from where I could hear grunting sounds coming from our bedroom. I was about to go towards the sound, when I abruptly stopped myself. I was only going to have an anger explosion. I felt my marriage was already over, and I didn't want to do anything crazy.

Turning back to the garage I was going to go to our fixer upper, where I had a cot and a bar fridge. Opening the garage door, I was glad to see William had parked behind Andria's car. I was just about to enter my truck when my cell phone went off. I received texts marked urgent. I noticed the text was coming from the office. I called the number and it was the office's answering service. They gave me a number to call and I ended up talking to the nurse at one of our meat packing plants. After I identified myself, the nurse said there were 7 employees who have come down with the suspected Coruna-virous (as it was called then). She said there were more who were showing symptoms. This was March 2020. Covid 19 was here.

Turning, I marched to our bedroom and opened the door. I momentarily forgot what I would be seeing. I had just emphatically stated, "there's been a....." when I was shocked by what I saw. There was William pumping away into Andria, doggy style. Andria had her head down and was enjoying his actions. William stopped and looked very concerned. He quickly pulled out.

Andria who obviously hadn't heard me turned back saying "Don't stop." She then saw me and yelled "good. You're finally here. Now give me a good fucking".

My anger exploded. I wanted to hurt her. I definitely wanted to hurt William. I clenched my fist. Raised my arm and took a step towards William. I'm not sure what William actually said. It sounded more like an 'eek' that a mouse would make.

Then I did something that surprised myself. I pivoted and left the room, slamming the door as I left.

I got back to my truck and I just took off. I started to realise I was driving too fast and erratically. I made it to my reno. Parked the truck.

Getting out, I walked and walked. My anger was increasing evermore. Anger at my ending marriage. Anger at my boss. Anger at my life.

I turned my anger inwards!

I had a suicide attempt!