Baby Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a very mature adult, Rebecca put headphones on her ears and turned up the volume on the desktop computer she had carefully set up. She completely ignored every single bit of marital bliss, knowing that she wouldn't be able to look the women in their eyes for a long time without a sense of unease creeping in her throat.

Very quickly, Rebecca was taught a few rules. Clean up after yourself, especially in the bathroom. Always be willing to share tampons and pads. Anything with a name written on it is not for grabs. No hogging the TV. Come and go as you please, but for the love of everything sacred, lock the god damn door after you leave! Friends and lovers can sleep over, but they need to be quiet after eleven at night. No pets. Please, no pets.

These rules weren't exactly bad. Rebecca never wanted a pet, although she thought animals in general were pretty neat. She didn't mind sharing anything as long as she got the benefits too. She didn't really watch much TV. She didn't have any friends or lovers. She tended to lock doors obsessively. She thought she could get along well. Jessa was ... scary, but she didn't seem mean. Jenny was very sweet and open. She happened to be pretty too, an hourglass of a woman with warm, peach colored skin and sparkly long hair that reminded Rebecca of Japanese women.

The early morning after her first night in the house, she was meant to start her training at the cafe. Before Rebecca had finished using the toilet in the spare bathroom, she could smell something delicious. Once her business was done, she peeked out from behind the door to see Jessa frying something in the kitchen. She was blissfully singing to herself. Her short brown hair bounced as she turned and noticed Rebecca. Her dark hand, which looked every bit as roughed up as her brother's, waved at Rebecca.

"Hey there, Tiny! Hope you like pancakes and sausage!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Rebecca nodded.

"How many times I got to tell you, none of that ma'am shit!" Jessa's large bosom heaved a bit. "I'm not much older than you, damn it!" She turned away. "Hey, Honey! Get up!"

Rebecca sat at a round table of dark wood. There were already plates set out for the three of them. Glasses full of orange juice were waiting patiently for a sip. This couldn't possibly be an everyday thing, Rebecca assumed, because nobody could have so much energy. Then again, Jessa did look like the sort of person who could run around the world and back ... and then start a fight.

Curious about the display on the table, Rebecca said very quietly, "You didn't have to set up a special breakfast just for me. I do thank you, though. It's very thoughtful."

Rapidly, automatically, Jessa said without even sparing a breath, "Oh shut the fuck up I do this every morning after my run. JENNY!! GET THE FUCK UP!!"

Rebecca leaned back from surprise. Her hands covered her nose and mouth. Her eyes widened. She ended up smothering a giggle as a very sleepy looking Jenny stumbled her way into the kitchen. She wasn't even wearing a robe. All she had was a T-Shirt with an anime character on it and a pair of panties. A bit of geeky eagerness went through Rebecca because she recognized the anime character, and she wondered if she could have a little conversation with Jenny about it later.

"Food's here!" a triumphant sounding Jessa announced as she loaded the plates.

Once breakfast was done, Jenny said to Rebecca, "God damn. I didn't think you'd eat half that food, let alone all of it."

"You want another sausage for the road?" Jessa asked as she tied a red scarf around her head.

"Noooooooo, no thank you." Rebecca squeaked out, trying not to nod off in her seat.

***

"Well," Jenny told the newbie once they were at Conner's Cafe, "I'll be training you, so right now, it's your job to follow me around like a puppy dog, and none of that ma'am stuff. I'm Jenny, you got that? I ain't nobody's ma'am."

"Yes, Jenny," Rebecca said, smiling up at her with those big blue eyes, making her think of a kitten begging for a meal.

Jenny nodded at her. "Okay, you'll only be here for about three hours, but don't worry, that's plenty for now." And then, she went through the necessary teachings, explaining where everything was, how the coffee machine and soda fountain worked, demonstrated the touch screen ordering and cashier software, walked her through a few customers' orders, basic stuff. The proper etiquette didn't really need to be taught, Jenny learned, since that woman was so overly polite by nature. She even bowed a little at times. It was weird ... cute, though.

One of the regulars asked about Rebecca, and Jenny explained that she was fresh in town, didn't know anybody. "Well," said the regular, "she's sweet, isn't she? You tell Tommy to go easy on her, okay?" He was an older man; most of the regulars were up in years. They also left the best tips, and because of these facts, Jenny had a soft spot for the elderly.

Hearing a regular praise the newbie only made Jenny happier. The waitresses pooled their tips. Everybody helped each other out. Nobody had an assigned area, and there was no competition for customers. So, Jenny agreed with the regular and refilled his coffee.

She saw the Boss when she put the jug back into the machine. He didn't come in every day. Tommy was more than capable of keeping things steady. Jenny quickly remembered, though, that there was a new employee, and Cliff probably wanted to check in on her, make sure she was working hard and not wasting his money. Trainees had to be paid too, even when they did shit work. After the training was done, he could just kick them out, but they had to be paid for being there, at least.

Jenny wasn't concerned. Rebecca seemed willing to work, and although she was clearly getting tired, she was smiling. She'd better get used to this lifestyle, Jenny thought. This job doesn't get any easier.

As she was clearing up a table, she noticed the newbie taking an order for a family. There was a beautiful baby boy in a high chair, and it seemed that Rebecca couldn't help herself. She patted the baby's soft little head, and when the kid gripped her fingertip to examine the nail, Rebecca grinned down at him with the most innocent pleasure on her features. Her face didn't look so thin when she had such a happy expression.

Jenny happened to look at the Boss as she walked off with a stack of dishes on one hand and a few glasses clutched in the fingers of another. Poor Cliff had the most intense look on his face, like he was trying to figure out a Rubik's Cube without any help. As she went into the kitchen and raked leftovers off of the plates into a garbage can, she wondered what sort of howling would be echoing across the woods in the next month or so, or however long it took.

***

When she was finally done with her brief shift, Rebecca spent the rest of her day in her new home, playing a Civilization game on her desktop. Thirty minutes was spent reloading in the hopes of getting a favored starting position, though. About an hour after the cafe was probably closing, the front door's slamming interrupted Rebecca's thoughts. Jenny's voice groaned out, "I'm home! Don't bug me!" Rebecca was happy to ignore her; it was the polite thing to do. She hummed as the footsteps outside her bedroom faded away.

Jessa didn't get home until it was almost dark. She made a point of knocking on Rebecca's door and asking if she was doing okay.

"I'm fine," Rebecca answered. "Did you have a good day?"

"Yeah. Jenny come home yet?"

Rebecca growled at Montezuma's face on her screen, but she kept a sunny tone. "Yep!"

"Okay, Tiny, talk to you later."

And she was left alone, happy to scowl at Montezuma. Too bad he looked kind of sexy in the face.

Goodness, she sure did have funny tastes in men. She thought about that for a bit as her incompetence allowed Montezuma to destroy her civilization.

Well ... on the surface ... it seemed her tastes were normal. Big guys who work out a lot, aggressive, alpha male types, she loved those kinds of guys. She was never the type to fall for a delicate man. As long as the behavior didn't dip into asshole territory, she could handle all the aggression in the world, especially if it was laced with friendliness. What she really loved, though, were big scary men who had unexpected tastes and hobbies.

And then, she remembered that voice.

"You need to treat my Baby Doll well, you whore."

She shivered. That voice ... that deep, honey glazed voice, it was sharp in her memory. Then there was the woman's face, the pretty blonde woman with her lips pressed over Rebecca's throbbing little clitoris. Rebecca wanted to move her hands, but she couldn't. They were belted down.

She looked at a wall.

A white Monster High doll was sitting on a shelf, repainted, with a new wig and a custom-made outfit. The doll's eyes had been exquisitely drawn and colored. The wide lips had careful lines lightly penciled in. Most of the pink lip color was in the center, so overall the lips seemed very pale and fragile.

Her capital was destroyed, and she was taken away from her memory. She wasn't even mad. She knew she was terrible at Civilization games. She still played, though. That was the point, just to play. She was never the sort of person who needed to win anything.

***

12