Baby Doll Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sandwich was then wolfed down. Then he licked his lips, then his teeth, and he asked, "Mind if I put your water in the cooler?"

Rebecca nodded. "That's a smart idea."

He gulped down half of a bottle. Then, once he had put the rest of her water bottle into his cooler, he walked over to her, his feet sweeping up little bursts of sand. "You want some help? I can build a pretty nice house."

"It's not a house. It's a castle."

His eyelids flickered. "A castle is just a big fancy house with a big fancy fence."

"Whatever, Cliff."

Maybe this really was okay.

She was thinking that as they finished up the sandcastle. Maybe this really was okay.

They admired their creation for a while, took pictures, and then Rebecca turned to Cliff, an evil grin on her face. Her eyes lit up. "Let's destroy it!"

His hands went to his hips. "Seriously?! We worked so hard to make it!"

"So what? I've always wanted to build a sandcastle and kick it down."

He groaned at her. "I'm not going to kick it down, but if you want to do it so badly, be my guest."

She took off her sandals and pounced on the sandcastle. It collapsed far too easily for her tastes. It never stood a chance.

Then, they amused themselves by splashing in the water, leaving the sun hat and their glasses near the cooler. Cliff offered to teach her how to swim, but she was too afraid of her head being underwater.

Once the amusement from that had died, they went to the umbrella. Cliff sat down and opened his legs. His palm patted the space between them. That was a little bold, but it wasn't like there was another place for her. Indecisiveness had her flexing her toes in the sand.

Oh, what the hell.

She positioned her little butt between his thighs and stretched out her legs. She had always been pale, but when placed right next to his tanned complexion she thought she looked like a ghost.

His scent was different. He smelled like coconuts and bananas, thanks to all that sunscreen. There was also the sand and the seawater. She loved it. She wondered if she smelled just as good to him.

They ate their sandwiches and drank their bottled water, discussing the beautiful color of the sea, the occasional pet dog walking with a tourist, the pretty bathing suits on pretty women. Rebecca was the one who pointed out the pretty women. She wasn't the sort of woman who got angry at a date for checking out other women. She understood that just because you think someone's pretty that doesn't mean you're about to jump their bones. Soon, she was pointing out handsome men.

He seemed a little uncomfortable at first. Then he relaxed, seeming to understand her personality a bit more. He murmured in her ear, "Not the jealous type, huh?"

His hot breath had her shivering a little. "I think it's healthy to look at other people. Now actually cheating on someone, that requires some physical contact, right?" She tapped his thigh and tried a little bit of flirting. "Maybe one day, we can show each other our favorite porn." She leaned into him, loving his hot flesh.

False outrage came from his voice. "Oh come on! That sounds awful!" She felt his hairy chest tremble against her back as he laughed.

"I'm not saying we should show each other our favorite freaky, hamster, salad dressing, clown porn. Just the milder stuff, for the fun of it." She wobbled her shoulders a little, just to scratch her skin with his body hair. "I have a thing for big tough guys."

"No shit. I already figured that out."

"But I also love women with huge, natural breasts and thick long hair."

A pause. Then Cliff said, "Hot."

"Two dudes sucking each other off is also pretty neat, if the men look good enough for me."

Another pause. Then Cliff said, "Okay."

"Too much?" She turned a bit to look up at his face.

He had smiling lines around his green eyes. "Nope." His teeth and tongue flashed at her.

"Cliff! Hey Cliff!"

They looked up to see Cliff's parents and grandparents. The parents had a few plastic containers. Rebecca soon learned they were full of chopped up watermelon. Everyone gobbled up the fruit and had a good time doing it.

***

It was darker out, but everyone could see the clouds swelling up with a warning of rain. The first day of their vacation would end soon.

The whole family, Jessa and Jenny included, were eating grilled sausages near the RVs. They had little awnings set up just in case. At one point, Jessa told Rebecca that she was going to take Jenny into her RV, lock the door, and turn on some music. It was in Rebecca's best interest to find something outside of the RV to do.

At first, she thought of playing a board game with someone, but then she decided she wanted to go for a drive. She wasn't going to let the possible rain bother her. Cliff stopped her once she was at her car and asked her where she was going.

"The local Wal-Mart," she answered, brushing a few crumbs off her summery yellow skirt. She didn't want to wear a bathing suit all the time, and it seemed that Cliff felt the same way. He had a raincoat over his T-Shirt and jeans.

"You should get a raincoat," he advised.

"I don't have one."

"Borrow one of mine." Cliff's arm slid about her shoulders, and he gave her a short little hug. "How about I drive you?"

She didn't see why not.

She put on his spare raincoat, loving how she was drowning in it. She had a thing for men's coats and sweaters, especially when they belonged to kind men offering protection.

Cliff opened the passenger side door of his truck, and Rebecca gave a thank you. She climbed inside and frowned at the clutter in the cup holders and on the floor. There were empty plastic bottles, coins, one dollar bills, tools, and ball point pens.

Well ... this was pretty much how some men kept their trucks. At least there wasn't any rotting food.

When they were on the road, Cliff asked her, "So what do you need at Wal-Mart?"

"I want to look at the toys." Rebecca loved admiring the many people and buildings seeming to move past her like paper being pulled from a roll.

"Why you want to do that?"

"It's just something I like to do. Did you know I love dolls?"

"I think Nana mentioned it, but I'm not sure."

Drops of water were pattering on the windshield. Cliff flipped a switch to turn on the wipers.

"I might pick up a few things while I'm there," Rebecca said wistfully. She idly tapped something on her phone's screen.

"But you really want to look at toys?"

"Don't judge, Man."

"I'm not judging. I'm just surprised."

She refused to look at him for a while. She was afraid she would see something unpleasant in his profile.

At the Wal-Mart, she searched about the aisles for the toy section, and she went straight for the dolls, with a smiling Cliff trailing behind her. She was about to go down that area, when she saw a blond man, tall and strong, looking at a Monster High doll.

Silently, she headed for the opposite direction. Cliff jerkily turned to follow, and he said, "What's wrong?"

"We're leaving now." Blood was dripping in her memory. Then there was a previous memory, a man's condom covered cock sinking deep into her aching pussy as Papa's cool voice rustled behind her.

Papa had said, "Does it feel nice, Baby Doll?"

She had panted out, "It feels nice, Papa." She didn't pronounce it the same way most Southerners would have. For example, Cliff's grandfather was called Pa, and that was pronounced like the word paw. Rebecca's word, Papa, was pronounced in a way similar to the word pop-up, instead of paw paw.

"Rebecca, stop!" That was Cliff. His fingers clawed into the raincoat she wore. She was tugged into him. His arms went around her from behind. She didn't want to cause a scene, so she put her hands against his arms and smiled so that anyone watching wouldn't assume she was in danger.

"It's him, isn't it?" she whispered. "I can't let him find me."

His words melted into her hair. "It's probably not, and if it is, would you pack your shit and leave? Not just the beach. Would you leave your new home?"

Her sadness heated her nose. She sniffed. "I have to."

"Let's at least see if it's him, okay? What if it's not? You don't want to stop having fun just because someone looks like your ex." A soft kiss was at her ear, and she squeaked from it. Then he whispered, "I'll be right beside you."

He had a point, she guessed. It was best to be sure.

They went back to the toy aisle. The man wasn't near the dolls, but they did find him an aisle away, looking at Play-Doh. A small girl was with him, and she was holding a boxed up doll. The man called her a June Bug and tugged on her ear. He didn't have the voice Rebecca had expected. She looked at his nose. It wasn't the correct nose. His eyes were the wrong color.

"That's not him," she said, leaning into Cliff's body. He still smelled like their beach adventure.

"Of course not." Cliff laced his fingers into hers.

"Come on, Sweetheart. How about you pick out a toy, and I'll get it for you?"

She chose a Barbie doll with a curvy body. Back when the company had announced they were making three new and different body types, she had purchased one of each. The curvy one was her favorite. Rebecca also loved that these new Barbies had more interesting and varied facial features, sometimes with unique freckles or moles.

She didn't have her dolls anymore. She had left them behind.

But thanks to Cliff, she had a new curvy Barbie doll. She was planning on ripping the box apart, undressing the doll, and examining the cheap plastic body, running her fingertips all across her favorite features. Once she was tired of that, she'd put the doll's clothes and shoes back onto its beautiful body. Then she'd find a shelf or something similar for displaying the doll. Preferably, it would be sitting.

***

12