Baby Girl

Story Info
Daughter has plans for daddy.
5.2k words
4.47
59.3k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Moon Dancer for the Edit.

I still remember the day Skylar was born. She was the pride of her mom and the apple of my eye. She had my red hair and as she grew up got her mother's athletic build. She loved to swim and play soccer. We moved to a home that had a large pool so she could swim and enjoy the summer days as she grew. When she turned 17 my wife passed from cancer and I was devastated. The two of us survived and moved forward. She had me wrapped around her finger and she knew it. She was a constant reminder of her mom in likeness and attitude.

I took her shopping and would buy the clothes she wanted. It was hard because at that age she wanted to push the envelope on clothes and she would! She loved to show me what she looked with them on. She always looked amazing.

She turned 18 and asked for some friends to come celebrate at the house. I said sure, I would stay in my room that night. The night passed and everyone left, she came to my door and said thank you daddy that was a great time. I asked her not to make plans for Saturday as I wanted to take her out to dinner for her Birthday. She smiled and said of course Daddy.

From that day forward she would wear as little clothing as she could. Bra no panties or no bra and panties, shirts that didn't cover her up and nothing underneath. Just seeing her mother in her I would get hard. I hardened being without another woman since her mother's death so the view had an effect on me.

She saw her effect and giggled and said "Dad, you should try, it feels good."

I laughed and said, "No it's not right I wouldn't do that in front of you."

She shrugged and said "I wouldn't care."

I laughed and said "You should." I continued, "you might as well just be naked with as little as you wear around the house these days."

She blushed and said "Now I just might."

I said "I was joking!"

She retorted "I wasn't."

The next morning, she came out of her room nude and my jaw dropped. Skylar is 5'6", a red-haired beauty with perfect breast for her frame with perky nipples. She was toned from hours in the pool and soccer fields. She had shaved her pubic hair into a strip. Her firm butt was perfectly round accenting her incredible body.

I tried not to show a reaction hoping she would get over this phase. I handed her, her breakfast, she hugged me and kissed my lips saying "Thank you daddy." My shaft hard pressed into her and I was ashamed, thinking my baby girl is exciting me and getting me aroused.

She ate her breakfast and said "I'll would do dishes". The doorbell rang and a friend of hers named Hope was there when I opened.

"Hi sir. Is Skylar here."

"Yes, in the kitchen." Smiling, this might stop her.

Hope walked into the kitchen and said "Damn not pulling back nothing so did it work?"

Skylar answered "Nope not yet but give it time."

Hope said "Go get your suit on then and let's go swimming."

I went to my office and opened the window a bit and I could hear them talking.

"For the last week I have shown him everything and today I came out naked and I saw I got to him but he backed off."

"Damn."

"I haven't given up yet."

"I know you want him but what if he gets you pregnant? Don't you worry about that?"

"Nope I want to give him the love and life her deserves having lost it and never was able to have anyone because of raising me."

I felt bad she thinks it's her fault I never dated; it was. I never thought I could find anyone as good as my late wife. She and I deserved better than random women coming to the house.

Part of me was repulsed by the thought that my daughter wanted me and the other was turned on by the ultimate taboo. I decided to see how far she would take this before calling uncle. I doubt she would take it that far or me either for that matter. But two could play the games she was playing. Her friend left shortly before dinner saying goodbye while I was cooking our meal.

Skylar came in and smiled saying, "I am going to shower then be back for dinner." She headed to her room.

I went and locked the doors and shut the curtains that allowed people to see into the house, then went to my room and dropped all my clothes returning to the kitchen nude to finish cooking.

At 36 I was in pretty good shape from running and my job as a construction worker. My abs weren't a 6 pack but they were firm along with solid shoulders. At 5'9" 200 pounds, I was more muscle than fat, with a thick 7 inches cock. I knew that I was much older than her and she was just trying to get a rise from me. She would quit before it went too far. As I predicted she came into the kitchen naked and she stopped when she realized I was now naked as well.

Her jaw dropped and nipples hardened. "Wow Daddy you look amazing."

I stammered out "Thanks, here is your plate. What do you want to drink?" She asked for a soda and took her seat. I sat across from her and said "You are right, this is much more comfortable to walk around the house now that you are 18, I guess I could do it now."

She blushed and said "Exactly, why not?"

She got up and collected the plates and cleaned up dinner. I told her, "Thank you, also could you grab another beer while you're up?"

She smiled and nodded. She went to the fridge and bent over giving me a full view of her pussy. I noticed it was wet as she looked back to me asking "Which one

I told her to choose one. She wiggled a little bit knowing I had fixed my gaze squarely at her. I told her she could have one as well, just no driving or leaving the house please.

She giggled and said "I had no plans of leaving tonight." She stood up shut the door returning to me with a beer. She smiled "Here you go Daddy."

I said "Thank you".

She looked down and saw her little show had had its effect on me and I was semi hard her eyes got big at the increased size. She turned and went sat back down in her seat.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl."

"Why haven't you dated since mom passed?"

I carefully weighed my answer and told her, "I didn't feel right trying to replace her mom and that trying to do so would be futile since she was such a wonderful woman much like you are becoming."

She flushed at the words. I finished my beer and took it to the sink and reached around her and washed it out. Our bodies touching, she held her breath and gasped a little as my member brushed her back.

I kissed her neck and told her thank you for doing the cleaning but I was tired and heading to bed. I would see her in the morning. I went my room and went to take a shower. I climbed into the hot shower and began to rub one out when I caught movement in the door. This got me harder and I moaned her name. I was extremely hard and I started to cum into the drain. I washed off and climbed out of the shower. Dried and hung the towel up.

I heard some muffled moaning and slowly walked down the hall. Skylar's door was open and the lights were on. She was on her bed with her fingers working her pussy and clit. She was writhing on the bed.

I sat and watched and she moaned louder "Yes Daddy, oh you feel so good in me. Yes...ohm...I am so close." She tensed up and her fingers stopped moving.

I quickly moved out of her door and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge grabbed a beer and took the top off setting it on the counter. I couldn't believe what I had heard coming from my baby girls' mouth. I then felt her reach around me and take my beer pressing her hard nipples into my back. "Really couldn't get your own?" I asked.

"Nope you were in the way."

I opened the fridge and got another beer.

She smiled at me "See it all worked out."

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her goodnight. She gave me a hug pressing her body into mine again, "I love you Daddy sleep tight."

I downed my beer and set the empty bottle on the counter. Before I could leave, she grabbed my hand and asked, "Daddy do you think I am pretty?"

I told her "You are gorgeous and any man would be lucky to be with you. She was smoking hot and very intelligent the complete package."

"You're just saying that because I am your baby girl."

"No in some ways it's hard to tell that you are my baby girl. You are so sexy as that means I see you like that as well."

She smiled and said "So you think I am sexy and doable then?"

I blushed and said "This might not be a good conversation between us."

She didn't relent and asked, "So you would do me is what you're saying?"

I said, "If you weren't my daughter, without a doubt, I would make her a woman and possible a mother in no time."

Skylar asked me to sit down for a minute. She grabbed us another beer and sat on my leg. "Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Daddy, I really like this guy and I think he would be perfect for me. He is strong handsome and I could see having his baby."

"Oh? That's great, what's wrong?"

"Well, every time I try to come on to him, he acts like I am just there. I don't know if he knows I am wanting him."

"Have you told him how you feel?"

She blushed, "He might think it's weird or try and talk me out of it saying I am too young and don't know what I really want. But it's not him."

"Do you really want him?"

She smiled and said "Oh yes he is perfect."

"Maybe you should try and seduce him. He might be trying to play hard to get."

She thought about that and replied, "And what if that doesn't work?"

"Surprise him." I said.

She kissed my cheek and said "Thanks daddy, I will surprise him." She got up and took our empty beers and said she was going to bed and thanks for the talk. She looked back at me and smiled an evil smile.

I hoped she was talking about someone other than me but knew she wasn't. I had two more beers and would have had more but we were out. I made a note to pick up more in the morning. I shut all the lights off and headed down the hall to bed.

Skylar's light was off as I passed her door. I climbed into bed and quickly fell asleep. I dreamt that my wife was giving me the greatest blowjob ever taking my cum into her mouth and swallowing it.

When I awoke in the morning I woke refreshed and to the smells of coffee and bacon. I went to the kitchen and Skylar had a cat that ate the canary look asking "How did you sleep?"

"Very well."

She brought me a plate and said her friend was on her way so they could go swimming and hang out at the pool, and if I wanted to join them I could. When I finished my food, she took my plate and washed it off.

The front door opened and Hope walked into the kitchen. I quickly dropped a napkin onto my lap. Hope looked at me and then blushed and said "So this is how we're living now. Mind if I join y'all?"

Skylar smiled "Do what you want. We don't mind do we Daddy? I mean she is 18 as well."

I shrugged and said "You two have fun. I need to go to my office and then I to the store. Do you need anything?"

Skylar said "Your out of beer and could you get some wine coolers for me and some wine as well?"

"Sure."

Hope said, "You have the coolest dad, bringing her alcohol."

Skylar nodded "He trusts me not to get drunk and do something stupid like leave the house."

Skylar grabbed Hope's hand and took her out to the pool. Hope went out to the cabana and stripped off her clothes and they jumped into the pool nude. I went to my office and through the open window heard them talking again.

"Omg Hope, I sucked him off last night."

"What!"

"Yep, he came in my mouth and it was so much I swallowed it all and quickly left. I wanted to sleep next to him and wake up in his arms though but what a rush."

"What did it taste like?"

"It was salty and thick. It was wonderful. I might do it again tonight. It was so exciting thinking he might wake up and take me."

"Girl, you're playing with fire. I hope you know what you're doing."

"I do, it's just taking longer than I wanted."

I got up and put some clothes on and went to the store. I grabbed a case of wine coolers, four bottles of wine and two cases of beer along with food for the house. I found myself walking down the family planning aisle and looked at the condoms and then got angry at myself for even thinking it and quickly went home.

I pulled into the garage and shut the door carrying the groceries into the kitchen. The girls heard me and came in from the pool to help put everything away. I told them thanks for the help but no wine coolers, I didn't want Hope's mom and dad coming over yelling at me for giving her drinks.

Hope smiled and said "No problem."

Skylar gave me a wet hug and a quick kiss on the lips. She dragged Hope back out to the pool and I soon heard them splashing around again.

I sat in my office until lunch, then put on some swim shorts and started the grill for lunch. Skylar went and got things ready in the kitchen while Hope opted to lay out in the lounger.

Skylar frowned at me whispering "Don't worry about her she doesn't care and I like it better when your more comfortable." She grabbed my shorts and pulled them down not moving until I took my feet out of them. She tossed them on a chair nearby and smiled "Much better Daddy."

Hope looked over and said "Damn you're a hottie!"

Skylar giggled saying, "Stop that Hope. I won't have you talking about my Daddy like that."

I told them the burgers were done and to help themselves and when they were finished to clean up out here. They said they would and I took my food to the kitchen. I opened a beer enjoying the view of the pool.

Hope came in and said she was leaving and thank you for the food and that she would see me tomorrow since they would be spending the summer swimming before they separated for college. I told she was welcome anytime.

Skylar was still out at the pool cleaning up and I went and helped her. She said "I got this Daddy, we made the mess".

I handed her a wine cooler and asked, "You didn't have plans tonight, did you?"

"Just one but it might fall through. I don't know if I have the guts to go through with it."

I left it at that and said, "Fine Baby Girl but if you want something bad enough sometimes you have to just go for it."

She gave me a hug and said "Thanks Daddy. I just might".

We ate the dinner that she made. She said she wanted to watch a movie tonight. I said that's a good idea. She grabbed us some more drinks, wine cooler for herself and a beer for me and we sat on the couch. She picked a movie, some teenage romcom.

I could tell she was getting tipsy and she smiled at me and laid down in my lap. I felt my loins stir with her head so close to me. She placed her hand under her head brushing my shaft and I firmed up some more.

I told her I was tired and lifted her head and replaced my lap with a pillow. I went to bed my hard on leading the way. It was hot in the room so I laid on top of the covers.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night with Skylar's hand wrapped around my shaft and she was pressed up against my body with a leg draped over mine. I moved a little and she looked up at me.

"What are you doing baby girl?"

"Surprising you Daddy like you told me too".

I said "You don't want me. You could have so much better."

She raised her head and kissed me full on the mouth. "This is it Daddy I don't want another. You have taken such good care of me and you're the only one I want to give myself completely to." She squeezed my shaft and lowered her mouth to the crown.

I stopped her and asked "What are you doing?"

She smiled at me. "The same thing I did last night. You didn't seem to mind then!" She went back to doing what she wanted.

She lowered her lips and took me into her mouth. She took me to the root and I moaned. She smiled up at me taking me out of her mouth said "Relax I want to do this and just enjoy it." She went back to work.

I brushed her back not believing how good she was at this. She moaned at my touch sending me closer. She took me to the root and I couldn't hold and exploded into her mouth she moaned and swallowed as I groaned filling her waiting mouth.

When she knew I was finished she slid her mouth off my shaft and slid up my body. "Was that good Daddy? Did your baby girl do good?"

I brought her mouth up to mine and kissed her, tasting me on her lips. I told her, "That was very good. We shouldn't be doing these things."

She smiled and said "You told me to follow my dreams."

I asked "was I really a dream she wanted to follow?"

She smiled and lay her head on my chest. "Oh yes Daddy the best dream to follow." Skylar looked at me and said "I want you to be my first and only! I don't want any other man and in time who knows maybe we can have our own children."

I smiled and told her "If we got caught, we would be in jail, at least I would."

She smiled and said, "Not if we are careful and if we need to, we can move to where no one knows us and live as husband and wife."

I laughed and said, "You have put a lot of thought into this."

She smiled and said "Yep."

I said, "I don't know if I could do this?"

She smiled grabbing my shaft saying, "Your hard cock says different."

I told her, "I don't have condoms."

Skylar said, "Good. I didn't want to use them!" She added "As long as we are willing to play this game we might as well play it all the way out even if I get pregnant. I wouldn't mind at all."

I pulled her on top of me, my will breaking. I rubbed her back and asked "Are you sure?"

She nodded and said "Very."

I told her to call Hope and say "You won't be able to hang out tomorrow." I added, not to tell her what she was doing but she could catch up the day after.

Skylar reached over and grabbed the phone by the bed and called Hope. "Hey Hope, we had something come up and wouldn't be home tomorrow but come by the day after."

I slid a finger down her inner thigh and slipped it into her while she was still talking, she gasped hanging up the phone. All pretense of a normal father daughter relationship now gone replaced with new lovers searching each other for the first time. I grabbed her butt and kneaded it. Then slowly rubbing her from her neck back down to her butt.

"It's my turn to taste you now." She started to get up. I stopped her "Just turn around" which she did placing her swollen pussy lips inches from my eager mouth.

I licked from the top to the bottom letting my tongue separate her lips. She moaned, dropping her head into my pubes. I reached up and used my fingers to part her lips and I got a whiff of her scent. I went back to the top of her now parted lips and stroked my tongue through her. She moaned louder as I flicked her hard clit. I concentrated on it licking and sucking on the swollen nub. She was panting into my pubes.

I stuck a finger into her barely making a knuckle into her and she froze. Her hands found the base of my cock and brought it to her mouth. I kept slowly sinking more of my finger into her tight hole, she had taken me back into her mouth moaning. After working her some more I added a finger and slowly sank both into her.

She was working me in her mouth when she came. She tightened her vaginal muscles gripping my fingers as I continued to lick her battered clit. She came off my shaft and said stop, she is too sensitive. Clear liquid covered my fingers and I licked it off.

I asked "When was her last period?"

"A week ago, or so."

"You must be ovulating right now, close to your peak fertility which explains your desires and pushing the envelope." "We should wait until I get a condom its way to dangerous right now even if I don't cum in you."

"I don't care I need you in me now!" With that she flipped around and guided me to her hole.

"When I tell you it's time to get off you have to get off ok?"

"No problem."

She lowered herself down my shaft, her eyes widening as more went into her. She suddenly stopped and winced in pain. I told her that's the barrier that keeps her a virgin. She nodded and slowly slid back down hitting it again then raising up. I could see herself steel herself up and released her legs and slide hard. I felt the pop and she screamed and tears filled her eyes. She sat still having all of me in her.

12