All Comments on 'Baby Girl'

by GeorgiaLoki

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. When daddy told Skylar that she should seduce her love interest, I was hoping she would dress up in sexy lingerie for Daddy. Talk dirty to him, about how she has wanted to fuck him for a long time. Telling him how much she loves fucking. Then have Daddy cum on her face. He had cum in her plenty, even drinking his baby batter.

If she had worn a sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking, that would have been a real seduction.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed in the exact outfit as described above. In white, black, blue and lite blue and two different cheerleader outfits.

We haven't fucked yet, but I'm hopeful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horny guy breeding his own....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed it a lot, but could probably use an editor, is English your first language?

Just found it odd that the father kept referring to his daughter in the 3rd person often, seemed strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe a chapter 2 where hope joins the family?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Friends can be useful to reveal private thoughts via monologues. Hope kinda felt like an afterthought that wasn't added with purpose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgiaLoki@GeorgiaLoki
Military Vet having fun remembering fun times both while in and out. I hope you enjoy the content.