All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 06'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

An excellent chapter. I cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superbly kinky

Very good writing and Paul and Patty are growing into really likeable characters. Cheers. UK CYNIC.

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
Terrific

Another terrific chapter, i look forward to the next one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WoW, Good stuff Prof P!

Do NOT let this be the end of our couple! I wanna hear about lil mz. 'A's adventure with Fred & Wilma (nice names, btw, IF a little cartoonish) back in the day, too. Great writing. Good that U can reveal these fetishes in fiction so well, too! The young lady's breasts were Exactly to Order 4 ME, also! I thought I was the only guy 2 desire the IBT Committee! Gee whiz. Keep these cummin' Please! Well done, Prof.P! My kudoes 2 U mate.

wheetwheetover 15 years ago
Again, Great!

PP- You had me this time with the description of those lovely little A-cups being shown, and licked! That sweet hairless pussy is hot, too!

I started stroking in my panties as you wrote about having to wear "my bra and panties" to to bed, and the instructions Flat Pat provided! It got better, and now I've got a mess to clean up, lol! Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF!

dude tht was the worst thing i've ever read in my life!

i got so bored of this i skipped parts :| do yourself a favour and not post another one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

This was well written with great detail. Very Good Read. MOre please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

What an awesome way to be with another human being. A novel is in order, like one you can't put down that is just like this prose. Awesome author.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
great story

wish I could say been there done that, but cant. I'm glad to see that there's more. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous