Baby, It's Bedtime Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets punished with rimming.
2.3k words
4.14
12.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His first rimming.

"Hey babe, it's time for bed." I call out as I begin dressing for bed. I am wearing nothing but a tiny, red, strappy scrap of lace. My bush pops out of the sides and the thin back strap rubs against my asshole. My heavy breasts sway over my stomach as I fondle my nipples into erection. I can hear my boyfriend getting out of the shower as I slide under the covers.

I'm looking forward to torturing him again tonight. I know I have been driving him crazy with absent-minded touches across his cock and my bouncy cheeks pressed into him. You see, he isn't allowed to touch me, only I him, at bedtime. Not without permission. The last few nights I've been stroking him to a full, throbbing erection then rolling over and nestling his cock between my ass cheeks and going to sleep. It's really quite funny to see him frustrated and it leads to all the more attention for me in the morning.

He walks in and closes the door and his gaze is already hot and bothered, even though all but my head is covered in a soft, plush blanket. The blanket slides over my breasts as I stretch under the covers and his eyes widen appreciatively. Oh, this is going to be another glorious night of torture.

At bedtime I'm the boss applesauce and I say "strip."

He smirks as he goes to the end of the bed. First comes off the shirt and I can see his delicious, creamy skin under a thick, furry chest of hair. His stocky frame holds curves that invite sinful stares. His lips are framed by a lumberjack's beard and the tips of his wavy hair curl cute above his eyes. Next comes the socks. He turns to the side as he slowly bends down displaying his limber flexibility. I can see the desire in his eyes. He wants to fuck me raw until the dawn rises, but he won't. Because at bedtime, what I say goes. And tonight, it ain't gonna happen.

And here is why: this little fucker jumped me and pelted me with nerf darts when I got home from work. Again. So now he has to take his punishment. And I love this punishment. I've never slept better than with a full erection between my legs and his cock is thick and presses just right against me. He isn't allowed to move once I put him in position. If he does move, I make him roll away from me. I'm the boss applesauce.

Next comes the pants and he turns away from me as he drags his pants slowly over his luscious ass and down to his ankles, looking back at me from between his legs as he walks his hands forward. I love seeing his ass in the air and he knows it. Cheeky. Finally, my favorite part of bedtime. He turns to face me and comes up to the footboard of the bed and slowly pulls his underwear down until his cock pops out and his underwear snaps against his thighs. Sometimes I make him do it again and again so I can watch his thick member burst out and beckon me for a taste. If he had been good, that might even have been a reward. But he shot me with a full magazine of nerf darts from his semi-auto rifle and a couple hit my face. Bad boy.

He waits for me to invite him into bed and I reach for my phone on the bedside table, letting the blankets slip and show the firm, full roundness of my breasts. His cock twitches and I smirk back. Finally, I pat the bed beside me, and he pulls back the covers and climbs in. As he settles on his back, relaxing into the clean sheets, one of my hands drifts down and slides over the tent in the blanket. I circle the head of his dick with my fingers, playing with the sensitive sides and underside and pressing my palm into the head. His mouth opens in a silent O and he looks like he is really enjoying himself. I slide my hand up onto his belly and drive my fingers a little into his sensitive belly. He clenches and groans as his knees fold up and he arches away from my hand.

I pull up my current web comic and begin to read. I know he will come back, and he does, sliding toward me under the covers. I like to reward him when he returns, positively reinforcing his submission. When he comes back, I stroke his cock for a moment, never looking away from my web comic. Then I take his hand and I place it on my belly. He begins to stroke and rub my belly under the sheet as I fondle his plush-covered cock, enjoying the silky feeling of the blanket over the steel-hard feeling of his member.

I let this go on for a few moments before digging my fingers into his belly again. He makes a delightful yelp. Up go his knees as his hands slide under the blanket to protect his vulnerable stomach. I smirk as I continue reading my web comic. He will be back. This time I reward him by taking his hand and placing it on his favorite place to fondle on my body. His palm presses into my breast and it fills his hand and then some. He squeezes and jiggles it, lifting it and feeling the weight of it. He slides his fingers toward my nipple, and I smack his hand lightly. I did not tell him he could touch that.

My fingers tap on his shaft then wrap and slide all the way to the base as I stroke him through the blanket. His hips begin to thrust slightly into my hand, and I keep rhythm. He reaches across me to feel my other boob and bounce it in his hand. The tempo of his thrusts increases as I match him. When I feel he is going too fast and grabbing my boob too hard, I drive my fingers into his belly, and he growls as he pulls away from me. I'm nearly done reading my web comic.

He pauses at the edge of the bed and breathes for a minute before sliding back in. There is a different look in his eye, and I realize it's time to roll over and leave him frustrated and throbbing. I roll away, fully expecting him to pull me into him and push his rod through my thighs. A minute goes by and nothing happens. I wait another minute thinking maybe he has to use the restroom or take a couple more minutes to breathe. I roll over to see what is taking so long and am greeted with an incredible sight.

We had talked about me doing anal play on him, but he was always skittish around the idea of being penetrated. When I rolled over it was to see him on his knees, face down on the bed with his ass high in the air. Shocked, I blinked and then grinned a dangerous grin. I sat up and the blanket pools in my lap. I pat his ass lightly, rubbing my fingers into his muscles. I slide my finger down the curve and down to stroke his thigh. He wiggles and thrusts his ass higher into the air. I smack his ass cheek with a loud but shallow slap. I rub the slight sting out and fill my hand with his ass, my thumb rubbing slipping into the valley and pressing against his tight asshole.

I'm very aroused and I can feel the wetness of my pussy on my thighs as I get up and kneel behind him. I tower over him with my hands gripping and massaging his ass, sliding over that sensitive virgin hole with slow strokes, letting him get used to the sensation. I feel powerful. At bedtime, I'm the boss applesauce. And now I'm once again his first. I spread his cheeks so I can inspect his little hole more closely. A birthmark that I bet he didn't know he had sits inside his cleft just to the left of his puckered hole. I snag a bottle of lube from the bedside table and pour it at the top of his crack, letting the cold liquid drip until it slides over his pucker and he moans. It continues to run down his crack until it trails down the back of his ball sack and drips onto the bed. I blow gently on it and he shivers, his dangling junk shaking as his balls contract slightly.

I slip one hand between his legs and begin to jerk him off. My other hand presses more firmly at his pucker, massaging around it and working my fingertip in. He keeps tensing up when I press into him, so I lean in and bite his plump cheek, licking away the hurt. I keep licking, getting closer and closer to his hole. He shivers and moans, making small sounds that seem to beg and plead for more. I bury my face between his cheeks and give a broad lick up his cleft. His breath catches and he stops begging. I grasp both his cheeks and pull them apart as I lick him again. I kiss his ass and scrape my teeth lightly against the tender tissue. As I lick and massage into him with my thumbs, he begins to relax a bit. I lick him a few more times with broad strokes before flicking my tongue lightly against his hole. I can feel his asshole flex a little, so I thrust my tongue into it. He cries out and I can feel his cock twitching against my boob where it is pressed into his ball sack. I thrust deeper and deeper, swirling my tongue into his hole as his breathing speeds up and hitches in time to my thrusts. I release one cheek and begin to slip my fingertip into him, alternating between my finger and my tongue. His ass bucks under the onslaught.

I reach down and rub my fingers over the head of his cock, a string of precum stretching from the tip to the bed. Naughty boy. I gather his precum onto my finger and glide it over his asshole. As I lick the mellow zing of his ass mixes with the sweet acidity of his fluid and I lap it up. His ass begins to shake as I thrust deeper with finger and tongue. I turn my hand over and press my stiff finger into his ass until I breach his hole. I leave my finger there as I reach down and fondle his shaft. His cock twitches and drips and I can tell he is ready. I push in another few centimeters.

As I push in his back arches up slightly and he looks back at me with uncertain eyes. I grin sweetly as I begin to finger fuck his cute little hole. His eyes flutter as I drive deeper in, curving my finger towards his prostate. I'm nearly to the first knuckle when he starts to moan. As I thrust toward the second knuckle, he starts making small, cute sounds again and I laugh.

"Do you like my finger in your ass?" I demand.

"Yeah... yes, ma'am." He breathes.

"What are you?" I ask.

"I'm a... ah!... I'm your slut." He cries out as I reach the second knuckle.

"That's right. You're my little ass slut, aren't you?" I return.

"Yeah... yeah... please..." He begins to chant.

The bed is soaked beneath both of us and I thrust faster and faster until his asshole is stretched and raw. I fondle his cock and when I can feel him about ready to cum, I slow down and begin pulling my finger slowly out of his ass. His ass shivers as it pushes out against me.

"How's that feel slut?" I grin dangerously.

"It feels like I have to poop!" He panics. I laugh and thrust my finger deep into him, slowly extracting it so that his anus pushes my finger out in spurts. He cries out as I get back to the first knuckle.

"It's bedtime slut. Go wipe your ass and get into bed." I command as I slide my finger the rest of the way out. His brown eye winks at me and I salivate, already planning how I am going to fuck him next time. I can see his cock bulging and begging but he won't get to cum tonight. He gets up and goes and cleans the lube off his asshole as I arch back and rub my clit until I spray all over his side of the sheets. He watches hungrily as I convulse and moan. I relax back into the bed and pull the covers up. He sits on the edge of the bed and I pat the pillow next to me. He lays back under the covers and I wrap him in my arms and legs so he can feel every inch of me pressed into him. I rub my wet thighs against his hip and his cock slides against the inside of my knee. The smell of sex permeates the air and I know he can feel my cum underneath his body. My breasts push into his arm as I set his hand on my thigh. Mm now this is torture.

Smiling I say, "Baby, turn off the light." As I nuzzle into his neck. He does and I drift into sex-filled dreams.

I don't see or hear it, but my slut lays awake for a while and whispers something into my ear. A feral smile breaks across his face as he stares into the darkness.