Baby, It's Cold Outside

Story Info
Hot sex for the holidays.
5.9k words
3.74
23.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

^^^December 1st, 2015^^^

"Yo. It's your pal, Vinnie."

On the screen was a head and chest shot of a dude talking.

He continued, "This is a bonus podcast for those of you who have bought my DVDs or have attended my seminars on 'How to talk to women', 'How to get a date', and my most popular series, 'How to seduce women'.

In the foreground was an odd-looking young man with spiky hair talking. He had bushy eyebrows, a hooked nose, and a weak chin. Over his shoulder, a video played. It showed Vinnie having sex with a naked, skinny bleach blonde.

The homely guy was well endowed, and he slammed his big dick into the little woman who was on her hands and knees. Her small, pointy tits shook as he plowed into her.

"The holiday season is approaching," Vinnie chuckled and said, "and you don't want to miss any opportunities to get laid. This time of year women are in a festive mood, there's lots of drinking, and no one wants to be alone, so get your cock out!

"Remember our maxims. You don't have to be rich, good-looking, tall, or have a ripped body to get pussy. Look at me. I'm a goofy-looking dago, and I get all the snatch I can handle."

He laughed. Behind him, the women in the video moaned, "Oh, Vinnie. I love your cock!"

"Rule number two," Vinnie said. "Don't waste time being nice. Nice people make friends. Be nice, and you'll get trapped in the friend zone. Be different. Unpredictable. Interesting.

"Like Cyndi Lauper said, 'Girls just wanna have fun'. Give them permission to be the slut they want to be. And don't forget about the chubby girl, the flat-chested or horse-face ones. Pink taco, mossy cleft, meat curtains, bearded clam, etc. Whatever you call it, pussy is pussy, and there's no such thing as a bad cum dumpster."

Vinnie turned and looked at the video playing behind him. It showed him pulling out.

His partner turned around, took his messy cock in her mouth, and sucked it. He oohed and ahhed. He withdrew his cock and shot a giant load of cum on the blonde's face as she giggled.

He laughed and said, "That bimbo's no beauty, but that was fun. And what did it cost me?" He shrugged his shoulders and looked brash as he answered, "A couple of drinks, an hour or two of my time, and I filled two of her holes with cum."

He smiled smugly at the camera and said, "I wanted to give you a tip, a technique, to try this holiday season. You guys are familiar with the song "Baby, It's Cold Outside", right? It's a playful call-and-response duet that a songwriter and his wife performed at parties. Back in the day, artists were expected to entertain guests.

"In 1949, the song was used in a movie, and the guy won an award for it."

"I'm bringing this old song to your attention because it exemplifies what I'm talking about. Time moves on, but the basics don't change. Guys want to fuck, and girls want us to fuck them. They are looking for permission. Any excuse will do."

"Guys this is Elsa. You might recognize her," he snickered.

The skinny blonde he fucked in the video and gave a facial walked onto the set and sat on his lap. She was braless in a slinky dress. Her nipples were hard and impossible to miss. Especially, when Vinnie tweaked one.

"Ah!" she cried out. She knocked his hand aside and said, "Bad boy!" Her tone implied she didn't mean it.

Music began to play. She sang, "I really can't stay."

Vinnie sang, "Baby, it's cold outside." His voice was terrible. Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

The music stopped. He looked straight into the camera and said, "Obviously I can't sing. I won't torture you with my voice. What I want you to hear is what the woman is saying. I won't bother providing what the guy says. You know he wants her to stay."

Elsa sang the following lines. Her voice was weak but passable.

I really can't stay

I've got to go away

This evening has been

So very nice

My mother will start to worry

Father will be pacing the floor

So really I'd better scurry

Maybe just a half a drink more

The neighbors might think

Say, what's in this drink?

I wish I knew how

To break this spell

I ought to say no, no, no

At least I'm gonna say that I tried

I really can't stay

Ah, but it's cold outside

I've got to get home

Say, lend me your coat

You've really been grand

Why don't you see

There's bound to be talk tomorrow

At least there will be plenty implied

I really can't stay

Ah, but it's cold outside

"Thanks, Elsa," Vinnie said when she finished singing. He gave her a smooch on the cheek.

Vinnie faced the camera and said, "Don't the words in that song have a familiar ring?" He talked in a falsetto voice and said, 'I shouldn't.' 'I can't.' 'I'm a virgin.' 'I've got a boyfriend.' 'What'll people think if we have sex?'

He stopped imitating women and said in his normal voice, "But the bitches stay!

"Why do they stay? Because they want to have sex. When you hear claptrap like this, close. CLOSE HARD!

"Hug them, kiss them, and guide them to your bed. Undress them and give them what they want. A hard cock!"

When he finished that sentence, the camera pulled back, giving the viewers a full view of Vinnie. He was seated. They watched Elsa stand and pull her dress up to her waist. She wasn't wearing panties. The audience saw her trimmed pussy, and learned Vinnie wasn't wearing any trousers.

She spread her legs and sat on his lap while guiding his big, fat dick into her pussy. She sighed loudly as she wiggled her hips and impaled herself on his long thick cock.

Vinnie laughed and pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her small, pointy tits. He smiled and said, "Happy Holidays. May your days be merry and bright. And may all the pussy you get be warm, wet, and tight!"

Mike paused the video and beat off to the sight of Vinnie's big dick inside the nearly naked blonde skank.

^^^December 4th, 2015^^^

"Cary, Mitch, you're up!" the music teacher hollered.

This was the first rehearsal for the holiday songfest the college would be putting on in two weeks. A dozen performers were in the empty auditorium for the first rehearsal.

"Remember it's a playful, flirty song," the teacher added.

A tall woman with light brown hair and a taller young man with black hair walked onto center stage holding sheet music.

Ms. Mary Alice Blankenbaker, the ancient music teacher at Virginia Tech, pointed to her mouth which displayed a wide smile. The college students followed her example and smiled as the old woman counted them down.

"One.. two.. one, two, three, four!"

The music began, and Cary sang in a pretty voice, "I really can't stay."

Mitch responded, "Baby, it's cold outside." His voice was a smooth, robust baritone.

She: "I've got to go away..."

"Baby, it's cold outside."

She: "This evening has been..."

"Been hoping that you'd drop in."

She: "So very nice."

"I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice."

She: "My mother will start to worry."

"Beautiful, what's your hurry?"

She: "Father will be pacing the floor."

"Listen to the fireplace roar."

She: "So really I'd better scurry..."

"Beautiful, please don't hurry."

She: "Maybe just a half a drink more."

"Put some records on while I pour."

She: "The neighbors might think..."

"Baby, it's bad out there."

She: "Say, what's in this drink?"

Cary stopped singing, waved her hands, and said, "Hold it. Hold it! I have a problem with that line. Actually, the whole song feels like an example of rape culture."

Ms. Blankenbaker said flatly, "It's a romantic duet."

"That's romance? The woman clearly wants to leave. The man is preventing her and even drugs her!"

The teacher gave her a reassuring smile and said, "This song was written in 1944. Date-rape drugs like Rohypnol and GHB didn't exist then. They were invented in the 90s. They're a part of your world, not the woman in the song.

She walked up to the pretty college coed and said, "You need to judge songs and words by the standards of the era."

"She clearly says no," Cary countered.

"Yes. She does," the teacher conceded, adding, "yet she stays. Let's put this in context. This song was written well before the Pill was invented and the sexual revolution of the 1960s.

"Back then, men were expected to push, and women were expected to make sure men didn't cross the line. The decision of whether or not to have sex is hers because the consequences are all hers. If they have sex, society would consider him a 'ladies' man', and she would be ruined.

"This song is an important historical document because it represents the daily negotiations that go on between men and women. Some feminists have defended the song, arguing that it tells the story of a real woman. Women have sexual appetites, just like men. This woman is considering indulging her desire to have sex.

"She feels restricted by society. She mentions worried parents and talkative neighbors. Still, she's looking for excuses/reasons to stay, so she can have sex.

"It's rapey," Cary said.

"You're entitled to your opinion," the teacher said. "Why don't you think about it overnight? If you don't want to perform it, you don't have to.

"The song won an Oscar in 1949 and has been a Christmas holiday standard ever since. You should watch the romantic comedyNeptune's Daughter. The song is performed twice. The first time the man is insisting and the woman is resisting, but the second time the roles are reversed, and a woman tries to seduce a reluctant man.

"If a song can be used by both sexes to seduce someone they find attractive, is it really patriarchal? Sexist? Misogynistic?"

^^^December 5th, 2015^^^

Mid-morning, Cary watched a YouTube video of Esther Williams and Ricardo Montalban performing "Baby, It's Cold Outside."

She was mesmerized. She said to herself, "Esther's voice is beautiful, and Ricardo...He's so handsome. I would have slept with him in a second."

She watched the second version of the song. She laughed as Betty Garret turned the tables and put the moves on Red Skelton.

"Wow, "she said. "I let the anti-Babyers sell me a bill of goods. It's political correctness run amok. The song is wonderful. Flirtatious.

"Couples are talking about whether to stay. He wants; she's considering it, and in the second performance, she wants, and he's reluctant.

"They're equals. It's a sexy, playful song between people who like each other. I'll sing it in the show."

^^^December 18th, 2015^^^

Cary and Mitch performed the song and did a great job. As they took their bows, the audience applauded, and the house lights dimmed.

When the lights came back on, Cary and Mitch sang it again. This time, they switched roles. Cary badgered a shy, hesitant Mitch to stay.

The audience laughed during the performance, and they got a standing ovation when it was over.

They smiled and basked in the adoration of the crowd. They attended a cast party where they drank and flirted.

They ended up in her room on her bed, where they necked.

"I want you," Mitch said as he stared into her hazel eyes.

"I want you too," she giggled.

They raced to undress.

He was as fit as she expected. She checked out his penis. It was hard, had a big mushroom head, and pointed up at a forty-five-degree angle. She smiled and said, "Nice cock."

"Thanks. You're beautiful."

She had an hourglass figure. A tad light on top and with wider hips than the classic form. Still, she was young and vivacious. The light brown triangle of hair on her abdomen matched the hair on her head exactly.

He was pleased to see her lower lips were bare.

"Get on your hands and knees," he suggested.

"No. After being the assertive woman on stage, I can't be submissive. I don't want you on top of me or taking me anonymously from behind.

"Do you want to be on top?"

"In the name of equality, how about we sixty-nine while on our sides?"

"Okay."

They lay side-by-side. She propped up her top leg to give him access to her sex. He stared at her pussy and smelt her scent.

She grabbed his great cock and wrapped her lips around it.

"Oh!" he moaned. He looked over his shoulder, watched her suck his dick, and smiled.

He put his tongue in her slit and flicked her button.

"Ohh!' she gasped. She released his dick and enjoyed the sensations he generated as he ate her pussy.

He savored her fragrance and her flavor. He searched her crevices and the hole, and he gave her clit plenty of attention.

"Oh, God!" she moaned.

She took his dick in her mouth.

They pleasured one another.

She came on his face. He came in her mouth. Usually, she spat the guy's cum on some tissues. She swallowed his spunk.

After a brief rest, they spooned and basked in the pleasure of their orgasms. Mitch got another erection. He slid inside her.

"Ohhh," she moaned and turned her head, searching for a kiss.

He kissed her and fucked her gently. He bit her neck and shoulders and caressed her smallish breasts.

She moaned and moved with him.

After some gentle lovemaking, she moved away and got on her hands and knees. She presented him with her great ass, a small, brown anus, and a shiny cunt.

He knelt behind her, placed the tip of his dick at her opening, and asked, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Take me." She giggled and said, "Tomorrow night after our performance. I'll be riding, dominating you!"

"Deal."

He thrust and penetrated her. They both sighed.

He fucked her hard. She cursed him when he pulled and pinched her nipples. She never told him to stop.

He got her so wound up, she screamed and spasmed when she orgasmed.

He came too. Two shots were deposited in her vagina. He pulled out and blasted the rest on her back and butt before he collapsed and lay beside her.

She snuggled up next to him, and they fell asleep.

She awoke twenty minutes later, stretched, and discovered the mess.

"Ugh! There's cum everywhere!" She turned to face him, giggled, and grabbed his hard cock. She said, "There's cum everywhere, you manly man."

She guffawed and said, "And to think, when I first saw you, I said to myself, 'He must be gay. He's too good-looking."

He groped a tit, squeezed the nipple, and said, "Thanks. I guess that's a compliment."

"I've never dated anyone who grooms more than me." She rubbed his shaved chest and glanced at his trimmed pubes.

"Are we dating now?"

"Yes."

Her smile and confident appearance faded. She lowered her head, looked up at him, and said shyly, "I hope so...I want to see you again."

He smiled broadly and said, "I want to see you again."

They kissed.

They pulled apart, stared into each other's eyes, and Cary said, "I have to shower. I'm sticky. You're messy. Come with me."

They laughed and got out of bed. She grabbed two towels, tossed him one, and ran out of the dorm room, holding her towel in front of her. Mitch and a few other lucky people in the hallway got a good look at her excellent ass.

Mitch carried his towel. His semi-hard dick flopped about. A couple of women hooted and hollered appreciatively.

They ran into the communal bathroom, surprising a few women.

Cary lived in a mixed dorm. The women were on the odd-numbered floors, and the men were on the even-numbered floors. The college told the parents that the students had separate bathrooms, but the students didn't always adhere to that policy.

Cary ran into a shower. Mitch followed. They stood naked with their backs to the others as Cary adjusted the water. When it was warm enough, they stepped in. Mitch closed the curtain, giving the curious onlookers one final view of his dick.

Cary and Mitch washed their bodies and each other. Mitch got hard.

Cary jumped on him, wrapping her arms and legs around the handsome, fit man. She grabbed his cock and pushed it inside her.

"Really? Here?"

"Yes! Here! Now!"

She used her arms to raise her body and fell down on his dick.

"Ohhh!" they groaned.

They kissed. Mitched thrust into Cary and made her bounce on her cock until she cried out, "Ohhh! Fuck me!" and climaxed.

He held her tightly and took his release.

She slid down his body, staying in his embrace. They sighed and took deep breaths.

They smiled at each other, washed again, and turned off the water. Mitch opened the curtain, and they heard applause. More than a dozen people were there.

Mitch and Cary stepped out, blushed, and dried their bodies, accepting the compliments of their fellow students, and listened to some good-natured ribbing.

They walked naked back to her dorm room with their heads held high and their towels in their hands.

Sally, Cary's roommate, did a double-take when the nude couple walked into the room.

"What? Hi," she said and smiled. She looked them both over. "I just got back. You guys were great at the concert." She sat on her bed.

"Are you going to sit there and watch us dress?" Cary asked.

"Dress. Fuck. Whatever." Sally laughed and said, "You didn't mind being naked in the hallway, and besides, neither of you have anything to be embarrassed about. You're both gorgeous."

She looked and pointed at Mitch's erection and said, "That's a nice cock!"

His face turned red.

Cary smiled, looked at his member, and exclaimed, "That's what I said the first time I saw it!" She sat beside her roommate.

Mitch dressed while the roommates gabbed. He kissed Cary goodnight and went to his dorm.

^^^December 19th, 2015^^^

"Oh!" Milo groaned as Cora, naked as the day she was born and showing off all the soft, sexy attributes that make women appealing to men, sucked his cock.

It was late, nearly midnight. The college kids were in bed after attending a concert.

Cora used her hand and mouth aggressively. The eighteen-year-old's sloping tits shook as she got into it.

She pulled off and said, "I really can't stay."

"Baby, it's cold out there," Milo responded and pointed to the window. The street lights showed that snow was coming down at a pretty good clip this December evening.

She popped his dick back into her mouth and continued to give him head. She gagged as she nearly deepthroated him.

She pulled off and took a deep breath. She stroked his hard cock and said, "I've got to go away. This evening has been so very nice." She smiled and squeezed his penis.

She hesitated and appeared torn about leaving.

She didn't let go of his erection as she explained, "My mother will start to worry. Father will be pacing the floor. So really I'd better scurry."

"Beautiful, what's your hurry?"

She released his dick and stood. The cute young woman had a nice body.

Her light brown hair was gathered into a ponytail. Her hazel eyes were bright and shiny. Her stiff, thick, blunt nipples pointed skyward. She had no hair down below to obscure the view of her cleft lips. They were damp and glistened.

She smiled and appeared to enjoy seeing Milo leer and lust after her.

He begged, "Beautiful, please don't hurry."

She smiled coquettishly and said, "Maybe just a half a drink more."

He jumped out of bed, grabbed their empty glasses, and took them to where he kept the alcohol. He said, "Put some music on while I pour."

She raised a finger to her chin as if thinking and said, "The neighbors might think..."

"Baby, it's bad there." He handed her a glass. They clinked the tumblers and drank.

"Say, what's in this drink?" she asked, sounding suspicious.

He ignored her question, looked out the window at the snow, pointed, and said, "No cabs to be had out there."

She looked at his fit, nude body, his rock-hard penis, and ruminated, "I wish I knew how...

He looked at her pretty face and said, "Your eyes are like starlight now."

She finished her thought, "to break this spell. I ought to say no, no, no."

12