Baby, It's Cold Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came to her and asked, "Mind if I move in closer?" He embraced her.

"At least I'm gonna say that I tried."

He teased and said, "What's the sense in hurting my pride?"

She looked deeply into his eyes and said, "I really can't stay..."

"Baby, don't hold out," he begged.

The atmosphere was tense. He appeared nervous as if he was sweating out her decision. She appeared to be thinking about all the concerns she'd voiced.

A smile broke out on her face, and they both said, "Ah, but it's cold outside."

He picked her up. She giggled as he carried her to his bed. He lay beside her, kissing her everywhere from the tip of her nose to the tip of her toes.

She hugged his head to her chest as he sucked her hard nipples.

After sighing and cooing for several minutes, she pushed his head down. He got between her legs and ate her hairless pussy.

He gave her oral sex until she screamed and convulsed. He didn't give her any time to rest. He flipped her over, pulled her up on her knees, and slid his aching cock inside her.

"OH!" they moaned.

He used her, pounding her ass. He pulled on her hip bone to get as deep as possible inside her vagina. Bam! Bam! Bam! He slammed his cock into her.

When she'd recovered from her orgasm, she participated. She pushed back and got in sync with his thrusts. Her hand found its way to her clit.

He grunted and breathed loudly through his mouth.

She sighed and moaned and dropped down on her elbows. The change in angle of penetration began the build-up to a second, more powerful climax.

"Ah. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhh!" she moaned and orgasmed.

Milo slammed his dick inside her, felt her pussy pulsating, and lost it.

"Ahh. Ohhhhh!" he cried out as his dick exploded.

After a couple of deep breaths, Milo said, "I love you!"

"Yeah. Me too," Cora said breathlessly. Her head was still in an orgasmic fog. She lay exhausted in the messy bed.

She took a deep breath, opened her eyes, and said, "Wow! Roleplaying to the song we heard tonight was hot."

"Should we put that one in the rotation?"

"Definitely!"

"Where do you rank it?"

"Right up there with strangers meeting on a train and the new maid at the castle."

^^December 20, 2015^^^

"Didn't see that coming," Mike said.

"Yes," Carla said. "That was a surprising ending."

The crime drama they had been watching ended. As the credit ran, Mike turned to Carla, put his arm around her, and leaned in for a kiss.

Their lips met. He kissed her passionately. The young woman gave him a brief smooch, pulled away, and said, "I really can't stay."

The high school dropout gave her a look of disappointment.

"I've got to go," she said and shrugged.

"This evening has been nice," Carla said. She smiled and sat up straight on the sofa. She didn't get up.

The chubby eighteen-year-old appeared torn, hesitant about leaving, and said, "My mother will worry."

She stood and looked out the window at the falling snow. She had a cute face and thick, light brown hair, which was gathered into a ponytail.

She'd never be mistaken for a model or movie star. Her breasts were too small, and her waist, hips, thighs, and ass were too big.

Mike was no prize. He was a high school dropout who worked as a construction laborer in between worker compensation claims. He got up, stood beside her, put his arm around her waist, and said, "Baby, it's cold outside."

She turned to him, smiled, and said, "Maybe one more drink."

He grinned and went to refill their glasses. He said, "Put some music on while I pour."

She sipped the glass he handed her and asked, "Say, what's with this drink?"

The twenty-four-year-old lothario-want-a-be apologized. "Sorry. It's the bottom of the bottle bonus. These drinks are stronger than the last ones."

He sipped his drink, looked at the inclement weather, and said, "It's bad out there. The Lyft and Uber drivers have probably packed it in for the night."

She looked at Mike. She thought, "He's not a catch, but his bad-boy image appeals to me. I hate his scraggly beard, but I love his thick curly black hair. He had an easy smile and nice arms and shoulders. I'm not perfect. I think we're a good match."

She teasingly led him on by saying, "I wish I knew how to break this spell I'm under."

Her words surprised him. He thought, "Damn! I've got a chance." He took her in his arms and said, "Stay. It's cold outside."

She looked into his eyes, felt his swollen member pressing against her, and nodded.

Mike felt like jumping for joy. He thought, "Thank you, Vinnie. All that money I've spent is finally paying off." He tightened his embrace to close the deal.

She licked her lips and closed her eyes.

He saw the signs, understood she wanted to be kissed and planted a big one on her lips.

"Oh," she sighed.

He was off to the races.

They kissed.

He guided her to the sofa where they kissed, and he groped her. He got her top and bra off. Her breasts were disappointing in shape and size. Still, he pounced on them and complimented her.

"Baby, you're beautiful. I love your tits."

He pawed at them and sucked her small pink nipples.

She smiled and moaned and got wet down below.

Mike discovered that fact when he popped open her jeans, snaked a hand under her thong, and felt her damp lips.

He smiled and thought, "I'm almost there. I'm going to bury my cock in this chubby girl. I just need to get her to the point where she's begging for it."

He kissed her lips, neck, and breasts. He suckled on her small, flabby breasts as he fingered her button.

Carla moaned and moved her hips, humping his hand.

"I think it's time," Mike told himself. He slid off the couch, knelt at her feet, and removed her shoes. When she didn't object, he kept going. He pulled off her jeans. He struggled with the latter item because of her fat ass and thick thighs.

Her panties were soaking wet, and shining fluid was on her labia and thighs. He pulled her underwear off.

He smiled when he saw her pussy. Her curly pubes were wet, and her thighs were glistening. Strips of dark, wrinkled flesh oozed out of her vagina.

He leaned in and tasted her. "Not bad," he thought. He licked her pussy as he unbuckled his pants and pushed them down.

"Ohhh" she moaned, leaned back, and closed her eyes.

He gave her a couple more swipes of his tongue. Then stood and guided her onto her back. He quickly stripped, and before she could see his pencil-thin penis, he mounted and thrust into her warm, mushy hole.

"Oh!" they both moaned.

He thrashed around on top of her, giving it to her with fast, forceful, quick jabs. She was aroused and lubricated; she could take it.

They both focused on their groins and moved frantically in the ways that pleased them most.

"Oh, Gawd!" he cried out and came inside her.

She snuck a hand between their hot, sweaty bodies and rubbed her clit, and managed to climax before Mike's thin dick went completely soft.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhhh!" she groaned.

They lay together in separate worlds of bliss.

Mike looked at the ceiling and said in his head, "Thank you, Vinnie."

^^^December 21, 20115^^^

Mike woke to the sounds of Carla softly snoring beside him. He was momentarily stunned because finding a woman in his bed was not a common occurrence for this twenty-four-year-old.

"Yes! It wasn't a dream," he said in his brain.

Tentatively, he reached out and touched her shoulder.

She moved.

"Fuck! I've ruined everything!" he thought.

The nude woman woke, yawned, rolled over, and faced him. She giggled and said, "You look petrified. Relax. It's no accident I'm in your bed."

A look of relief washed over him.

She kissed him and said, "I have this day...the holiday week off. How about you?"

"Yeah. Actually, I'm in between jobs right now."

"Well, then we can spend some time together." She smiled and grabbed his cock. She squeezed and stoked it and asked, "Want to start the morning with a bang?"

He rolled onto his stomach, breaking contact with her hand. He babbled, "I...I..."

His face turned red.

She gave him an understanding look, and asked, "Are you worried about your cock?"

He stared at her with big eyes.

"I know you have a slim dick, I don't need a man with a huge dick."

"You know? And you're okay with it? With me?"

"Yes, you silly man. Very few men are hung like porn stars." She pushed out her chest and meager breasts and said, "You might have noticed I don't have the body of a movie star. I'm not svelte and big-breasted."

He smiled, looked relieved, and said, "You're pretty and you're kind."

"Thank you," she said. "I like you. I'm willing to give it a go. If we date and are exclusive, you can fuck me anytime. I'll suck your cock and do anal. I can cook too."

His eyes grew wide.

She got up on her knees and showed him her thick body. She said, "You have to accept me as I am. I've been on a diet since I was ten. I'll never be skinny. I'll never have big boobs."

"I enjoyed having sex with you," Mike said softly. He rolled onto his back and showed her his hard-on. He said, "This is as big as it gets. About five inches long and four inches in circumference."

She leaned down and took it in her mouth. She sucked on it until he climaxed which was pretty quick.

"Ohh. Ohh!" he cried out as he came in her mouth.

She swallowed and smiled.

"Sorry. I didn't last very long," he said, looking ashamed.

"No worries. That's a gift for you. Did you enjoy it? I'll do that everyday, if you want."

"Really? It was great, but what about you? I want you to have fun too."

"Girls don't need sex as often as guys. Or at least I don't. And making you happy will make me happy. If I climax once a week, that'll be enough for me. Do you care that last night, I touched myself?"

"No."

"Can I bring a vibrator to our bed?"

"Sure. It'll lessen the pressure on me to perform."

"Exactly. If we have fun, what does it matter what we do?"

Mike smiled and reached out and held her hand.

"I have some boyfriend requirements," she said in a serious tone.

"Such as?"

"You can't cheat on me."

"Of course, and vice versa."

"You have to get a GED, and get a better paying, steady job. I don't care if you're a carpenter, an HVAC guy, a car mechanic, or a car salesman."

He nodded.

"I want kids. At least two."

"I like rugrats," he said sincerely.

She studied his eyes for a long time. Mike began to sweat. She broke out in a big smile and said, "Let's give it a go."

"Yes!" he said excitedly.

She grabbed his dick, stroked it, and said, "Let's get you hard again. I bet you can make me light up like a pinball machine!"

He got hard; they had sex.

"Oh. OH! Ohhh!" he hollered as he came in her pussy. She hugged him tight and let him enjoy his climax.

She got up to pee and returned to bed with a pocket rocket, a small vibrator. She lay beside him, and they kissed. He heard a buzzing sound and felt her hips move. He kissed her and sucked on her tits as the machine did it's job.

"Oh! Oh! OH!" she screamed, her body spasmed, and she had an orgasm.

Mike smiled, held his new girlfriend, and said, "This could work."

^^^December, 24th, 2015^^^

Vinnie and Elsa went to a Christmas Eve party with her family. It was a subdued family affair...until everyone got drunk. Very drunk.

Elsa's grandmother said to the couple, "I saw your YouWho video, and I didn't like it. Elsa, have you no self-respect? You had sex, filmed it, and broadcast it to the world!"

"Huh huh," Edward, Elsa's brother, laughed and said, "I saw your boobies. They're really small."

"I saw something that wasn't small," Eddie, Elsa's younger sister, said, "Damn, Sis. How do you fit that much cock inside you?"

"Eddie, Edward, enough," their father yelled. "Damn it, Nana. Why did you bring this up? You promised not to. This was supposed to be a quiet family dinner."

"Because our daughter is a slut!" Elsa's mom said, slurring her words heavily.

All hell broke loose.

Everyone argued with everyone. Grandma slapped Elsa. Elsa punched her in the face, stunning the old woman and sending her crashing to the ground.

The family huddled around the crone. Eddie grabbed Vinnie's hand and dragged him into the laundry room.

"I want to see it," she demanded. She knelt and unzipped his trousers.

Vinnie was drunk and flattered and turned on. He didn't stop her. He swayed and laughed.

Eddie fished his penis out and held the flaccid flesh in her hands. She immediately pounced on it. She sucked and stroked, and stroked and sucked.

It didn't get hard. She unbuttoned her blouse, pulled her bra up, and showed Vinnie her tits. She said, "Mine are bigger than Elsa's."

She resumed giving him head. After five minutes of intense attention, she looked up at him and said, "What's wrong? Have you had too much to drink?"

As she was saying those words, her brother, sister, grandmother, and parents looked in on them.

"Another whore in the family," Nana announced.

"What are you doing?" her mother shouted, sounding hysterical. "He's your sister's boyfriend!"

Her father was speechless and found himself staring at his daughter's tits.

"Eddie has big boobies," Edward said and snickered.

Elsa pulled a medicine bottle out of her clutch purse, shook it, and said, "My blonde hair color comes out of a bottle. Vinnie's erections come out of a bottle too. Without these pills, there's no lead in his pencil. He just has a small limp noodle dick."

Everyone laughed, except for Vinnie. He shoved his penis into his pants and ran out of the room. He ran out of the house toward his car.

Elsa followed him and sang loudly, "Baby, it's cold outside."

She laughed and shouted, "Think of the shrinkage! You might do permanent damage to your winkie!"

The End (for now - I may bring these characters back for a Valentine's Day story)

12