Baby, It's Cold Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was dabbing a piece of bread into some sort of dipping oil he had whipped up, incidentally something we had come to do in the apartment on nights we didn't feel like cooking. Yeah, we knew that a dinner of straight, refined carbs was not the healthiest, but "Y.O.L.O," ya' know?

Christmas carols played from a small speaker and he sang along with them, the mood of the room infectious. We cooked and talked, ate and drank, and sang and danced with one another. In reality, these were activities that were not together uncommon for us, little did we know how things would possibly change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was legitimately fantastic. It wasn't like either Will or I were chefs but we had enough inclination in the kitchen to be able to follow a recipe. The pasta was tender, the sauce was sweet, and it was all washed down by another bottle of wine. By the time we hit the couch, we were both contently full but thankfully not bloated or uncomfortable and almost naturally fell into a cuddled position.

Something that must be said regarding cuddling was that, besides that summer day in the tent, we didn't. Truth be told, we both liked our space. But I can't say that at that time, in those circumstances, holed up together while a storm raged outside, it didn't feel right.

The movie ended up being neither a long-time or modern classic, rather a made-for-TV holiday romance on one of the streaming platforms we maintained. It was sappy and it was completely unrealistic, but it made me happy to watch. Will, not normally one for these types of tropes, didn't seem to mind, and kept me snuggled up tight.

We were probably only about midway through the movie when I shifted positions, laying myself down, my head on his lap. In getting myself acclimated under the blanket, my sweatshirt shifted up just a bit and exposed a decent section of my side and belly. Though I felt it happen, I thought nothing of it. Afterall, I was warm and cozy under the blanket, secure and content with Will. It was only when Will, seemingly without thought, put his hand back down, his palm laying squarely on my exposed skin - just for a second before pulling it back - did the exposed even seem like it could at all be a big deal. When he laid his hand back on my hip, and I immediately missed the warmth of his touch back where it was, that's when I realized just what a big deal it was.

Without a word, I lifted his hand and put it back on my bare skin and kept my hand over it for a moment, a positive indication that I wanted it there, that I wanted to be touched. Neither of us moved for a bit - either frozen in anticipation of what would come next or just comfortable with how things were and watching the movie - before I felt the slightest twitch of one of his fingers. That twitch, voluntary or not, was the catalyst in my own engine, the spark lighting the fuel for my realized goal: I wanted to be touched and I wanted him to touch me.

I couldn't tell you a single thing about what happened in the movie from that point forward. Sure, for a decent amount of time each of our faces were technically facing the television screen, but I can most certainly say that, minimally for me, my focus was elsewhere.

Will's hand started with soft caresses of my side and belly, his strong hand gently gliding over my skin, sometimes causing the fine hairs on my body to stand on end. I rubbed his inner thigh, right below my head and my face, the physical length of each arm movement increasing by a millimeter or two with each pass, until I found myself brushing the swollen warmth of his manhood, which was pressing itself - most likely painfully - up against the side of my cheek, with only the thin cloth of his shorts separating me from being able to take him into my mouth. He wasn't wearing underwear and as my slender fingers finally wrapped themselves around the head of his cock, his own hand found its way to my breasts, the touch of his fingers bringing my already firm nipples to a hardened, needy state.

I wanted more.

I pulled the blanket off of us and draped it over my shoulders before straddling Will. Neither of us was speaking though I could see the acceptance of my advances in his eyes - and in his actions. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close - our lips instantly locking - causing a lightning bolt of magic to run through my body.

We kissed for some time, hugging and caressing one another - above and below clothing - not knowing where to focus. Our mouths only left one another for a moment, when we both began pulling at the other's shirt, desperate to get them off, and we caught each other's wide eyed looks of passion, smiles spreading across our faces just for the moment before attacking one another again.

With my shirt off, Will took a breast into his mouth, his tongue swirling around my pink, eraser-like nub. Though I can't say I had ever felt much with nipple play prior, it was a good thing I was laying down as the sensations of it would have taken me out at the knees.

My body shivered.

"Cold?"

"Oh, God, no," I whispered breathily back to him. "This all feels so good."

Will flipped me over onto the couch and grabbed at the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Yes?"

I thought that it was sweet and right that he would ask but was almost frustrated by the half heartbeat pause it took to do so.

"Yes. Definitely. Yes. Please."

With a swift motion my pants and panties were off and my legs splayed wide, the coolness of the room air tickling my overheated sex, only acting as a reminder to me how hot and ready I was for him. Will did not take off his pants, rather dove headfirst in between my legs, planting kisses and small lashes of his tongue everywhere except where I so desperately thought I wanted him to - everywhere except directly onto my clit.

I held my breath.

I felt him spread my lips open with two fingers and ever so gently apply a kiss to my steaming button. The sensation of it was just so perfect. It wasn't like that little kiss would have made me cum, but I admit it was pretty damn close.

"You're so wet," he whispered. "You taste sweet. I can't say I haven't wondered."

My body shuddered at the sensation of his tongue the first time he dragged it, long and slow, across my entire opening, every ticklish detail of the action sending sparks through my body. I didn't know what to do with my hands and I found myself pinching my nipples - almost to the point of pain - as the overwhelming sensations of his mouth were practically too much for me to take.

The buildup and climax of my orgasm was far more powerful than any I had experienced prior and truthfully, it actually made me a little nervous. While in the moment my mind couldn't focus on anything other than the waves of pleasure that washed over my entire body, after I breached the summit, I thought about how my first orgasm was normally a smaller affair - an indicator of sorts that my body was warming up for the main event.

Thankfully, Will did not give me too much time to worry.

"No, not again," I cried out, as his mouth went straight for my sex a second time. "Please. I can't take it."

I was able to open my eyes just enough to see him, his chin upon my pubic bone, a satisfied smile on his face.

"That was intense," I said. "Just give me a moment."

"Intense is good?"

"Yeah. Intense is very, very good."

He pulled me up into a sitting position and handed me a cup of water he had been drinking from while watching the movie. The cool liquid was so refreshing I was tempted to just pour it all over myself. Was this the same apartment that I was so cold this morning I had on multiple layers of clothing?

"You up for moving?"

I didn't actually answer before Will scooped me up and carried me into his bedroom, placing gently on the bed.

I loved Will's bed. Whatever mattress he purchased, whatever sheets he had, it was always so incredibly comfortable. I had spent more than a handful of nights in his bed, though never in a sexual manner. Whether we were just hanging out and I fell asleep there, or a couple of times when he was away and I just wanted to sleep in his room, it was always a place of comfort for me.

But that night? My hot flesh against the cool sheets? It was just another turn-on for me, another trigger for every erotic sensor in my body. I squirmed and stretched and rolled, desperate for every square inch of my skin to be caressed by the smooth, cool cotton.

Will chuckled.

He was standing by the bed, his pants finally off, as nude as the day he was born, the picture of a Greek god. Just the sight of him was making me wet.

"You doing better?"

He asked me a question, but it wasn't like he was waiting for an answer, instead he was pulling my ass up into the air and burying his face into it.

Christ, he had talent.

Of course he knew that I enjoyed a little ass play, we talked about everything, our sexual experiences and preferences among the topics that had been broached. Like so many my age, with the proliferation of porn, we tried out what we saw online. I was nervous with the first guy who started rimming his tongue around my puckered rosebud, but I was also instantly hooked. It felt fantastic. It would never make me cum, but it didn't need to, it was an experience all in itself. The only problem with the situation is that I wanted to give, not just receive. I wanted to make Will feel as good as he had made me feel.

It took just about all of my concentration, all of my willpower to wriggle away from his brilliant analingus and, when I did, Will had an exaggerated, dejected look on his face.

"Awwwwww," he playfully whined. "I thought I was doing well."

"Too well," I replied, summoning the energy to tackle him onto the bed and straddle him. His erection, engorged and hot, was calling it's siren song to my pussy, itself primed and ready for action, and I rocked my hips to slide it back and forth along his length.

"I've never seen your nipples like this," he said from his flat-on-his-back position, reaching up to take my breasts into his hands and gently brush his thumbs across their puffy pink caps.

"You've never seen any of me like this," I said, truthfully. "That's just part of what happens after I cum, my nipples get puffy."

"They're so soft."

"Yup."

He had a look on his face like a little boy seeing breasts for the first time: excited and intrigued at the same time, not entirely sure how to react. I took his hands off my breasts and raised them up above his head, trapping him like my prisoner. The position naturally put my breasts right into his face and he wasted no time examining their newly discovered state with his mouth, his tongue tracing long, slow strokes across each sensitive nipple.

"Hey, buddy," I chastised, shifting my body and pressing my forehead to his, "you're in time out. Stay still."

Will didn't say a thing as I shimmied my way down his body, my breasts gently brushing my way along his torso, my lips trailing their lead with gentle kisses, a single end goal in mind.

His gasp almost took me by surprise when I first wrapped my mouth around the swollen head of his cock and I admit the sensation of his body stiffening - just for a brief moment - sent a little shiver through me. As I worked my tongue and lips around him, eliciting moans of pleasure, some thoughts went through my mind:

First, unlike women, men have no distinct flavor. Sure, there were small amounts of pre-cum, but it was so minute that in all reality, the only "flavor" that I had ever tasted on a man was my own, after having had him pull out so I could finish him with my mouth.

Second, and in conjunction with the first, there was not necessarily anything in it for me. My mouth was not an erogenous zone, the felatio I was providing offered nothing in the way of direct contact with my sexual sensors.

Yet, it was making me so hot. I couldn't explain it other than to say that pleasuring him was giving me pleasure. I could feel myself getting wet. I could sense my nipples begin to tighten again. It wasn't as if I was going to orgasm, but it wasn't as if my body didn't know what was going on. It was priming itself. It was ready.

...And apparently Will could sense it.

"Wait," he moaned as he gently pushed away at my head and shoulders, "I don't want to finish yet."

He used his significant strength advantage to literally pull me up from his waist by my armpits, my body dragging slowly across his.

"You are quite talented," he whispered before kissing me. "I wouldn't stand a chance."

It was cute the way he stopped me with compliments. Though I can't say I had been with that many different partners, I had been subject to an experience with an insecure man that got mad at me for almost bringing him to climax with oral, as if I was trying to sabotage his lovemaking.

"Do you know how wet you've got me? For God's sake, man, why the hell did it take us so long to do this?"

"Did you want it before?"

He reached around and over my ass and delicately slid a fingertip into my wanting, waiting sex.

"I don't know," I responded. "I'm not sure I could speak honestly right now. My mind isn't exactly in the most objective place."

Will chuckled.

"I get it. Like, 'How can it be wrong when it feels so right,' right?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to pause a bit? Take a breath?"

"Am I allowed to say no? That all I want is to feel you inside of me?"

He didn't say anything.

He didn't have to.

He simply smiled and brought his lips to mine, re-engaging in the moment as if the heartbeat of hesitation never even existed. Re-engaging in a way that was somehow even move intense. Everything was so in sync. Though our mouths and tongues were fighting for supremacy, it was as if it was a finely choreographed dance. Though our heartbeats raced, it was as if they were aligned in doing so.

...And whatever he was doing with his fingers felt so damn good.

"Will..."

His name escaped my mouth and was barely more than a heavy breath in his ear. He had me climaxing again and it was more intense than the first time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I am a firm believer in, when something is going right during sex, you just continue whatever that action is. Don't mix things up, don't get creative, don't fix what ain't broken. I say this due to far too many experiences and shared stories of guys who learn sex from porn - as if it were at all real - and bounce from position to position, not paying attention to the cues of their partner.

That said...

-------------------------------------------------------------

I could feel the buildup inside of me had already taken hold and was simply increasing in energy when Will changed things up. You see, he had been working me with his fingers, a masterful job in which he was somehow - from a reached around position - gently circling my inside walls while at the same time rhythmically brushing over my clit. The change was his cock. Seemingly out of nowhere, mid-orgasm, Will slid his entire length into me. It wasn't fast. It wasn't slow. It was an even, steady penetration in which I felt myself lose control over my entire body.

It felt fantastic.

"Ooooooohhhh, gaaaaaahhh!"

My vocal outburst was completely involuntary, as was the stiffening of my body.

"You're okay?"

He whispered in my ear but didn't stop his enduringly stable invasion of my being.

"Don't stop," I was able to grunt, though not sure where the air in my lungs came from to say it as my body was completely frozen otherwise.

The pleasure washed over me not like little building waves, but instead as if I was trapped in an undertow and the surf was crashing around me. My body was stiff and helpless and I was just along for the ride, hopeful to make it out alive.

We continued that way for not too much longer, maybe a minute or two, before I began to come down from the high and regain function of my motor skills. While Will continued his metronome-like thrusts into me, I took the opportunity to sit up. My body was like jello and my nipples, much to Will's delight, were puffy again. He took my breasts in my hands while I attempted to straighten out my train of thought, a task that was proving more difficult than expected. I wasn't coming completely down from my climax and it was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my past. It was as if I was gasping for air and was getting enough to survive but just couldn't fill my lungs. I was just continuously right on the edge.

The edge of what?

I felt my nipples begin to tighten and Will's cock grow just a bit harder in me. It was the point of no return.

I laid down on his chest and was comforted by his breathing in my ear, itself in tune with my own. Will had increased the speed of his thrusts and my clit begged for the contact provided each time he bottomed out in me. I couldn't figure out what to do with my hands. I wanted to claw or scratch at something and could only grasp handfuls of the sheets as the tsunami began to crest. With his hands, Will held me tight to him, one hand providing constant downward pressure on my tailbone, the other hand gently sliding itself up-and-down in between my cheeks, the nerves of my asshole soaking in its presence.

The climax hit me hard and the noises from me were guttural, unintentional and unstoppable moans that originated in my loins. I had no idea what the wetness was that I felt wash around the tops of my inner thighs and could barely summon the energy to squeeze onto Will when it became apparent that he was starting to cum and couldn't decide if he should pull out or not.

But I knew...

I wanted him in me.

I needed him in me.

We were going to finish together.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We came to at about the same time a bit later. Both of our breathing had just about leveled out and Will's cock was starting to deflate from within me. My body was completely spent yet somehow re-energized.

"What time is it?"

Will grabbed his phone from his nightstand.

"Not quite 11," he responded. "Do you need to go? Is your boyfriend worried?"

"Funny guy," I said as I rolled off.

Will gasped at the sensation of his hyper-sensitive penis being yanked from its moist, warm den.

"That was seriously incredible," I said. "I legitimately have never cum that hard in my life."

"Same here," he replied, rolling to his side to face me. "How come you never told me you squirt?"

I felt my eyes go wide.

"What?!"

"Squirting? At least that's what I assume it was. I mean... hell... that deluge of warmth was so fucking hot. I thought I was going to explode. I suppose, in a way, I did."

I sat up and looked at the bed, there was a ring of wetness around where Will had been laying.

"Oh, my God! I am so embarrassed! I did that?"

"You didn't know?!"

Will started laughing and I buried my face in my hands.

"I want to die," I said, though, admittedly, was trying to hold back laughter. "I am so sorry. I can assure you that has never happened before."

Will pulled me off the bed and back on top of him, pulling my hands away from my face and forcing me to look at him.

"That was amazing," he said, "I wouldn't change it for anything."

He held me close and kissed me. Little nibbles on my neck before kissing me on the lips again.

There was no place I rather would have been.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent the rest of the evening and the next couple of days rarely outside of each other's touch. Much of the time we were clothed, much of the time we were naked. We talked and laughed, cuddled and slept, bathed each other and made love. The sex was any combination of tender or intense, vanilla or experimental. We laughed in unison when we determined that sharing a bath together was uncomfortable and impractical, no matter how much the movies tried to push it, and moaned together when we included some of my personal toys under the sheets, resulting in a shared experience even more powerful than the first night. We were riding a high that made the snowstorm outside invisible and, when it finally stopped a couple of days later, we were almost disappointed to no longer be trapped.