All Comments on 'Baby it's Cold Outside'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
reader1000reader1000over 1 year ago

Fun, great sex and romance, too! Thanks. Well-written. Strong character development for such a short timeline and even good back stories.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Good one…

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You tend to slip into present tense occasionally which is jarring.

I thought their sexual activity was a bit too quick and the timeline was too short for it to be ‘romance.’ Should have been‘erotic coupling.’

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely 5 stars.

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

Loved the story. 5. Only question is frequency of use of “yell.” Is she really screaming that often?

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Great story...

...but with two minor quibbles, neither very important. First, at one point, Betty became Mary (you were probably typing too fast). Second, the story seemed to finish rather abruptly---I'm sure you could have squeezed a little more out of it. Nevertheless, five stars for the enjoyment.

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

Beautiful, romantic story. Great dynamics between the two. I loved their banter and the build-up to the sex was perfect. Sweet, sexy with just a hint of kink. I loved it. I was stuck in Dallas for a week during the last Snow-Mageddon, but alas, it was nothing like this. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, only issue is first it was her brother who was moving to England and then it was her son.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Also, just loved her little "I, I, I..." Delightful.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

You worked in the back story and present story of each character quite well. I think I would like both of them. They did wink too damn much but that's really minor stuff. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This older man Mike should have a good dose of sexy chest hair for his manly body! Great story!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year ago

Normally I am impatient and like stories that get into the sex right away, but this has so much going on that I was good with the long, slow romantic build for a good three pages before we got to any actual sex. The characters and the situation seemed utterly believable. You laid some teasers about bondage and anal that we never got to but that might have been overload. Worth thinking about a sequel.

I need to think about investing in a house in the country...

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

That was a realistic erotica story set with romance. Your character development was superb. A truly nice read with much humor. Should be a sequel on how Betty adapts to country living year round and her changing of erotic writing.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

You got to carry on with that story, so good and so many leads to exploit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Darn good story! A nice read on a rainy Veteran’s Day.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Great story, Randy! Loved it!

texcavemantexcavemanover 1 year ago

I refuse to be the one NOT keeping the string of 5 stars going!

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

I was enjoying it until you mentioned instant mashed potatoes. An abomination.

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

I fully endorse what Reader1000 said - "Fun, great sex and romance, too! Thanks. Well-written. Strong character development for such a short timeline and even good back stories."

Well done! There could be a sequel, but there doesn't really need to be one. I hope there is - I'd love to read it. :)

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

More, please. 5 stars

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Only criticism , and a minor one at that, is it ended too soon as I'd like to have read about Betty settling into country life as it seems obvious she's sexual dynamite but been repressed until now and I'm sure the two of them together will improve her erotic writing as they explore life together.

Loved it and worth 5 ⛤

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Agree with others - I was at 5* but the back half of the story is missing. I also had a problem at how quickly she trusted our hero, but the rest was pretty entertaining. 4*

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Great love story, but as mentioned before, you ended it too soon

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. I hope there is more coming. 5stars

HappyEndingsLoverHappyEndingsLoverover 1 year ago

Can't add anything to the praise or minor criticisms. A very delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Distributor? Plug wires? A house phone? Written at least 20 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope I meet a man by surprise!!! I would not ever want my car fixed, but he could really tune up my engine!!!

Cal59Cal59over 1 year ago

I think you finished this off nicely, if people want things tied up with a nice little bow they should write their own! Try using your imaginations, the sequel is whatever you want it to be, great job from a talented story teller

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. So, what if the MC had vision problems, chronic wink syndrome. Planted that close together she wasn't going to be bothered by it. After the second I,I,I - I was thinking that was a typo for Aye, Aye, Aye, and I'd learn she was a little senora that had entered his casita. The movement from reluctance to possiblities and then couldn't get enough of it was nicely put together. Thanks for the winter theme submission - I have been in a ditch caused by icy roads. Had a farmer pull me out of the ditch with his tractor. So ... in real life I wasn't as lucky as Mike or his new bed partner. Just got to the university late for classes. Damn my luck - now I'm thinking I wished my knock on the farmhouse door was answered by a cute young thing snowbound for the day and having nothing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sincerely hope there's a sequel to this one!

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Would love to see more of this couple,wow. As others pointed out a car with a carb in it disappeared by 1990, distributors around the same time.

But that is trifling, this is a great story.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Fantastic story and like others, I would like to see more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I would love a description of what the characters looked like. I picture Mike to be a tall, strong man with a beard. I also pi tured him to be younger, but that's just my interpretation. Description s of the characters would really help paint the picture of the story! I would love to see a part two for when Betty moves in with him in the summer.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 1 year ago

In my humble opinion, as a reader, not a writer, another home run, right out of the park. Look forward to hearing more from you, on these two.

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

A beautiful story. Encouraging another to be themselves without reservation is a wonderful thing.

Would love to read a follow up, but with you, I know it’s not going to happen. Great story, nonetheless.

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

I imagine her writing is going to take on added intensity, thus rocketing her career as an author of erotica.

bigbob2406bigbob240610 months ago

Absolutely loved it.Thank you very much.o

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She was meeting her son and fiancée in a LBD without a bra and panty....really!!

maddictmaddict6 months ago

Will we read any of Betty's stories here, are they already here.

What a way to spend a few body and mind bending days, or will it be a week

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories