Baby Needs a Ride to Class

Story Info
Still flustered from concert, Baby needs a ride from Daddy.
2.1k words
4.26
7.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You still can't believe what just happened. Cum still leaking out of you. In complete shock. But you have never been so aroused. It's not just cum leaking down your thighs, you are soaking wet.

Somehow you managed to hide it for a bit, and you think you are in the clear. That is until you catch a guy in your friend group staring with a wicked smile.

You avoid him the rest of the night, occasionally glancing his way to see if he is looking at you. And everytime you do, your eyes lock. You can't take anymore of this embarrassment. Did he see the cum? What else did he see?

You end the night early hoping you are just being paranoid, and you head home. Both hopeful and nervous, you wonder if daddy is still awake. But the coast is clear. Slightly disappointed you head to your room and get ready for bed after a quick shower. 

You toy yourself all night. "What is going on? Daddy has never reacted like that." You wonder, as you edge yourself. 

You loved every moment. You have fantasized about him so much, thinking of subtle ways to seduce him. Wishing for the day he used your body like a fuck toy. Then it hits you again, the memory of his thick cock spreading your asshole just hours ago. In the middle of a crowd. And just like that, you cum again and collapse from exhaustion.

That morning, you wake and wonder... "That did happen right? I didn't just dream it, did i?" You say to yourself, and then hear some shuffling outside of your bedroom door. Then a knock.

"Wake up baby girl, you'll be late for class." Says daddy through the door.

Upon hearing his voice, unexpectedly, your pussy instantly starts to get moist.

You giggle to yourself and say, "Cum in!" And start to blush, hiding your face with your bedsheets. 

He walks in holding a tray.

"I made you breakfast baby, you must be exhausted after that concert and going out after." 

He places it on your nightstand and sits at the edge of the bed. You hope he starts touching you right then and there, pulling the covers back revealing your completely nude body.

"Thank you for taking care of me daddy. I loved last night so much. You really are the best." You say, and begin to get flush. Hoping he mentions what happened. How he fucked your ass, as if you were some random slut in the crowd.

"Always for you baby. Now get dressed and head to class. I don't want you to be too late. Cutting it close already but I let you sleep in a little today, considering how eventful last night was" He gently starts petting your head, then brushing your cheek with his hand.

"OK daddy, my ride should be here shortly. I'll get dressed now." You grin, but you wait. "Now daddy please! Now! Pull back my sheets and look at me daddy! Please!" You scream in your head while holding your breath.

Daddy stands up. Takes one more glance at you, and bends down and kisses your forehead. "Alright I'll let you get to it then!" And he walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

You are almost a little upset, you wanted daddy to make you his little slut again. Disappointed but still incredibly horny, you need to cum.

You eat your breakfast afterwards and get a text from your classmate. "Class was canceled, not going to school today so can't give you a ride! Sorry!" It reads.

"Great! But now what? Oh daddy is off today! Maybe he can give me a..." your mind trails off mid sentence, remembering how good his hand felt on your thigh the night before in the car. And you hurry out of the room, excitedly.

"Daddy can you give me a ride to school? My ride canceled on me!" You shout while walking down the stairs.

"Absolutely baby girl, anytime. Aren't you late already though?"

"No, I only have an afternoon class today, daddy. Thankfully my morning class got canceled. I was too exhausted from the concert anyway."

You mention the concert hoping to get a reaction from daddy. But nothing. As if it never happened. You want it to happen again and so much more. You need it.

"Oh, well sure I'll take you baby. Let's head out now, I have to make a few stops on the way." He looks away but you could swear he had a slight grin.

"Ok daddy, let me go grab my things and I'll see you in the car!"

You get ready, but decide you need to seduce your daddy. Since no mention of what he did last night, it looks like you are going to have to remind him. No bra or panties.

You notice your daddy putting some things in the back of the SUV. Probably some work stuff. "I hope he doesn't have a late shift again tonight...." mind trailing off again. Fantasizing about your daddy taking advantage of you after dinner, right on the table.

Your daddy calls out to you and you snap out of it. So you both get in and he starts driving.

Still tired from the night before, you fall asleep while your daddy runs his errands before dropping you off at school.

A short while later, you feel strange. Are you having a nightmare? And you struggle.

"You were always such a heavy sleeper." You hear a voice say as you start to wake up. But you can't see anything. Blindfold? You can't speak or move your hands or anything else for that matter! Your mouth is covered with tape, and you are tied up!

What is going on? You wonder as your heart races as you panic. Then you remember you were with daddy... and  you slowly begin to calm down. However, just as quickly as you panicked, you are now soaking wet. Then you hear your daddy's voice again.

"Oh baby is finally awake. Sorry I didn't mean to keep you asleep for so long, but you looked so tired."

You struggle to speak. And wiggle around. Not in a scared way. You are just trying to picture your daddy's handiwork since you are still blindfolded. You feel your hands tied together, above your head. You sense rope on each ankle but not tied together.

"Oh you are probably wondering what's going on with the blindfold and things. Well that's simple baby, you showed me last night what you really want, and you are such a slut you'll even let your own daddy use you in public. I never knew I raised such a kinky girl."

He begins to move around and you realize you are still in the SUV.

"Oh I forgot to mention, we are actually in the parking lot of your school. Don't worry. No one can see, I set up curtains on the windows. Can't get you expelled now can I?" He says, and then rubs his hands on your inner thighs. And you realize you aren't wearing anything!

Then you feel it, your ass has a butt plug inside! And your pussy feels loose. "What has daddy done while I was asleep? Am I that heavy a sleeper? Wait, how many times has he done something like this?" You wonder, but the thought turns you on even more.

"Daddy is going to train his little slutty daughter into a fuck toy now. I've seen the kinda porn you like, you aren't very good at hiding your history." He is right. You are a dirty whore that wants her daddy to fuck her. He doesn't know however, that you don't clear your history because you wanted him to see. You have been waiting for this day.

He tightens the rope, binding your tits. You can't believe how good this feels. The feelings of disgust and shame should bother you, instead it does the opposite. You need more!

As if he is in your mind. He tugs and tightens another rope lifting up your legs, and ass slightly as well. Spread wide legs up, pussy exposed for your daddy to do as he pleases.

First he used his fingers, spreading your smooth hairless pussy. He inserts one. Then another. He moves them around and then rests on your g spot. Right then you feel the warmth of his breath just over your clit and labia.

But he pulls his fingers out. And backs his face away. "Oh that's right, I almost forgot" and he shuffles around a bit and then you feel pressure on your nipples. He clamped them!

"Mmmmmmmmmgmgmmgmgm!!!" Is all the sound you can manage, mouth still taped.

"Now don't go moving your legs too much baby, the clamps are tied to the rope lifting your legs. If you move too much, it will pull on the clamps. You've been warned. Remember that for later!" And he laughs as he slides his fingers back inside.

You tense up your legs, pulling the rope tighter and just as your daddy said...you feel the clamps pull on your nipples stretching them upwards.

"MMMMMMMGMMMGMGMMGMGMMHHHHHH!!!!" You moan.

"Oh bad girl! You liked that didn't you? Noted. I'll remember that!" And you can hear it in his voice, his smile.

Then you feel the warmth over your pussy again but this time no hesitation. He starts licking your labia and then flicking his tongue over your clit while his fingers are inside you, rubbing your g spot. He doesn't stop and you are squirming, trying not to move, your nipples get even more stretched with each slight struggle.

You start to feel it, you are about cum while your daddy is licking his baby's tiny pussy, fingers still inside. You can't hold it much longer and as your daddy senses your body begin to tense up he increases the intensity of his fingers, and then begins to suck your clit while flicking his tongue on it while it's in his mouth.

You squirt all over your daddy's face. But he doesn't stop sicking your clit and replaces his fingers with a vibrator turned to max.

"MMMMMMMFMFMFMmmmmmmmmdmmdm!" And you convulse from nonstop multiple orgasms.

"That's right baby, keep cumming just like that" He stopped sucking your clit and is now rubbing it with his free hand while still pounding your pussy with the vibrator.

You keep squirting and squirming. And suddenly he stops. And you finally stop cumming. Pain suddenly and sharp on your tits. Nipples stretched hard, your legs pulled them incredibly hard while you orgasmed over and over.

"Wow baby. I can't wait for you to see yourself right now. Don't worry I filmed it all. Just for you" He sounds so content. He sits there and you can sense his gaze. Admiring his work. Piece of art.

Humiliated, degraded, and used in public by your own daddy. You couldn't be happier. Tears of joy flowing underneath the blindfold. You miss your class but neither of you care.

All you want now is for daddy to shove his thick cock into your sore and loosened up pussy, and cum inside you over and over.

But he gets out of the suv and back into the driver's seat. And you hear him remove the curtains. The car begins to move!

"Ok, time to go home baby, it's getting late. I think you've had enough for today. But let's have fun of a different kind." And taps his phone and the plug in your ass starts vibrating intensely.

He drives off. No tints on the windows. And it's rush hour traffic. Even with the blindfold on you can sense the eyes of other drivers witnessing a slut put on display.

Finally you arrive at home, your daddy unties you and hands you your clothes.

"Ok baby. I gotta go. I took an extra shift tonight so I'll be home in the morning. If you go out tonight, be safe and message me!" And he gives you the softest most passionate kiss you've ever had.

You love your daddy so much!

"Have a good shift daddy, let's do some overtime in the morning when you get home!" You tease as you get out of the suv and run inside the house.

"Oh I left you a surprise on your bed." He yells out the window.

You wave as he pulls out of the driveway, and you run upstairs to your room to find two boxes on your bed. It's two new toys. Remote controlled clit and  vibes. With a note.

Wear these if you go out tonight!

Love,

Daddy