Hannah's Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Hannah submits for for the weekend.
2.9k words
4.43
9.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah felt a kind of nervous excitement. She had done things like this before, and she had always enjoyed them. But never before with someone she had never before met. Alex and Hannah had been chatting with each other for a long time, and they had often shared fantasies with each other. But they have never actually met. Not until now. This weekend was promised to be something different from their usual sexting, different from them sharing their respective sex stories, even different from Hannah following Alex's instructions while masturbating. That last one was her favorite. This was going to be her submitting to him and letting him take complete control over her. Alex had travelled quite far to do this, and as a reward Hannah was committed to reward him for it. She had promised herself that for the entirety of this weekend she would be his perfectly obedient little sex slave.

The doorbell rang and Hannah quickly ran to open the door. There was Alex. Tall, skinny, had a bit of a beard, and long, messy, dark, hair. Hannah thought to herself that he looked a bit like one of the wildlings from Game of Thrones. Hannah was almost a head shorter than him. Which only made the act of submitting to him seem all the more natural. She was wearing a tight, black, slip dress. It was short enough to show of her nicely shaped legs, and enough cleavage to show of her even nicer tits. They were big, and round, and Hannah had always considered them one of her best physical features. This dress had given her a fair bit of anxiety, because she had bought to online, but only realized after it arrived that it was way too slutty to wear to any civilized event. But that meant that it was perfect for this. Her makeup was discreate, but in her own not so humble opinion, very pretty. She was wearing a subtle red, glossy, lipstick. She had made her cheeks rosy, and pink, and her eyes had black eyeliner and mascara. Her hair was a light brown, long (almost to her waist), and she had spent most of the day making it just the right amount of flowy. All things considered, Hannah felt both confident and sexy in her look. And it was clear Alex agreed.

As soon as Alex saw her, he smiled sinisterly and took a step forward. He was already ready to begin. But it stopped himself when he heard that they were clearly not alone. A group of five kids suddenly appeared to look at whoever had arrived. They were soon followed by two women. Skyler and Annie. Annie was Hannah's sister, and Skyler was Annie's girlfriend. Three of the children were Hannah's, two were Annie's and Skyler's. Hannah felt embarrassed, and her cheeks became a slightly redder color. They were supposed to have left already to give Hannah and Alex a chance to be alone. But there had been some delay. This however did not seem to faze Alex, as he quickly and friendly greeted all the kids and then turned and introduced himself to Skyler and Annie. He said he was "A friend of Hannah" and that the plan for the weekend was to eat nice dinner, and for him and Hannah to visit all the sights of the town. He was a tourist after all. It might have been the polite thing to say. But in this case entirely pointless seeing as Hannah has already told them both about what they would get up to this weekend (and that it most likely did not involve them leaving the house).

"Okay kids, time to go now!" said Skyler.

All the kids put on their shoes and jackets and ran out of the house and towards the car. Skyler and Annie said their goodbyes to Hannah, and politely shook Alex's hand before also leaving.

"I'm sorry. They were all supposed to have left already." Hannah said whilst quickly running around the room picking up and putting away all the kids' toys.

"Don't worry about it. No harm done."

Alex said this whilst calmly walking to the windows in the living room and closing the blinds. He would have happily showed off Hannah's naughty side to all her neighbors, and anyone else lucky enough to walk past on the street, but he knew she would feel uncomfortable by it, and he did respect her boundaries. When the windows were all closed, and the toys were all put away Alex walked up to Hannah and asked calmly.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes... Sir."

That "Sir" was what Alex had been waiting for. He again smiled his sinister smile and said, this time with clear excitement in his voice.

"Good. Then get on your knees!"

Hannah quickly followed the command. Sitting down on her knees. Her knees together, her thighs resting on her ankles, her hands resting on her thighs and her back straight with her chest sticking out. She was getting excited.

"Where are your toys?" Alex asked.

"In a box under the bed in the bedroom" as she said it, she nodded towards a closed door. Showing Alex where the bedroom was.

"Good." Alex said.

He calmed walked away from Hannah and into the bedroom. He was gone for a few minutes. Hannah thought to herself that maybe she should walk in and show him, in case he couldn't find it. But she resisted the urge. She knew she was not allowed to move, or even speak, without his permission. Alex then walked back into the living room carrying Hannah's box of sex toys. She had a big collection, of everything from dildos to butt plugs, to vibrators, to whatever else a single woman can image using on herself.

"Get on all four." Alex said.

As soon as she had followed the command Alex placed three butt plugs, with words written on the back of each one, in front of her. One small one with the word "Slave", one medium one with the word "Whore", and one big one with the word "Slut".

"Which one are you?" he said, now with a great deal of authority in his voice.

"The big one."

Hannah knew that was the one he wanted her to choose, and she didn't want to disappoint him.

He spanked her ass, hard!

"I didn't ask which one you wanted. I asked which one you were!" his voice was again very commanding, a whole lot different from the calm and polite voice he had used with Skyler and Annie.

"I'm sorry, I want the "Slut" one."

Another Spank!

"Not good enough!"

Hannah knew what he wanted to hear, and she badly wanted to please him. She swallowed her pride.

"I am a slut, sir."

"Good girl!" Alex said, now very kindly.

Alex picked it up and held it in front of Hannah's face.

"Kiss it for good luck."

Hannah then placed her red lips on the matte black toy. Thinking to herself how ridiculous she must seem. Still on all four on the floor, leaning forward to kiss a butt plug.

"Good girl." Alex said before removing the plug and walking behind her.

He lifted her dress all the way to the waist, exposing her bare ass. She had naturally chosen to not wear any underwear for this weekend. Alex smiled widely when I saw that and, before continuing, dragged two fingers along Hannah's lightly wet pussy. It was clear that she had enjoyed the acts of submission that she had gone through that far. He then grabbed the bottle of lube he found in Hannah's toy box, putting a generous amount first on a few of his fingers, then at the opening to Hannah's asshole. He started to slowly, and gently massage her hole. First putting in one finger, then another, then another. He was getting her ready for the oversized plug. Hannah felt grateful over this. She knew Alex could be a bit of a sadist at times, and that he could just as well shoved the whole thing into her ass without any preparation. This made it clear that Alex wasn't selfish, and that he wanted her to enjoy herself as well. Which she did. Hannah had for a long time now enjoyed anal sex, both when men had fucked her ass, and when she had filled it herself with toys, and this massage was no different. She held back a slight moan when the third finger entered her ass.

After some time of that Alex judged that it was time for the plug. He removed his fingers from her ass and, after a short pause to lube up the plug, Gentle pressed it against Hannah's opening until it gave way, and the plug entered her. The size of it made Hannah gasp as it went it. It was the biggest plug she had, and it forced her to be very careful with each of her movements until she had gotten more used to being this full.

"Now back on your knees." Alex said calmly.

Hannah hesitated for a moment, but then followed the command and returned to her previous position. Her kneeling position now made the plug stretch her ass even more. It ached in a mix of pain and pleasure. Alex walked around to face Hannah and looked her deep in her eyes.

"So, you are a slut, yes?" His eyes very piercing, and it was very clear what he wanted to hear. Hannah complied.

"Yes, sir." she said whilst obediently looking up at her master.

Alex then leaned in and gently removed the shoulder straps of Hannah's dress, letting her dress fall down, exposing her breast.

"Let's write that down, just so we don't forget." he said with his ever more sinister smile.

He grabbed a red marker from out his pocket and wrote in big red letters on top of Hannah's round tits the word "Slut".

"Tell me again what you are." he said, now unable to hide his enjoyment of the situation.

"I am a slut, sir." Hannah answered shyly.

"And who do you belong to?"

"You, sir. I am your personal slut."

Hannah's humiliation burned, and her cheeks were now completely red. But at the same time, she looked confidently into Alex's eyes as she said it. It was humiliating, but that was what Alex wanted, and she wanted to please him. She was committed to it now. Not to mention the undeniable fact that her pussy had grown wetter and wetter as this went on. Hannah was, after all, just as big of a masochist as Alex was a sadist. And to be humiliated like this, to be able to give up control to him, was the reason she had invited Alex to do this to begin with.

Alex, now very excited from Hannah's complete submission, started to undress. First showing Hannah his quite well-defined set of abs and then, as he got to his pants, his abnormally large, and now completely erect, cock. When he was clear of the clothing, he took a large step forward. Putting his cock, now just a few centimeters away, from Hannah's face. She had seen it before during their multiple sexting sessions. But having it in front of her now, Hannah realized just how big it was. Hannah, in her horny state, looked at it hungrily and wanted badly to put it in her mouth. Both to please him, but also for her own sake. She was embarrassed to admit it, but she had always really enjoyed sucking cock. It might make her into a slut, but tonight that was, very clearly, a good thing.

His cock had now been swinging there, in front of her face, for a few moments now. But he hadn't told her to suck it. Hannah knew she was not allowed to start without his permission. She had therefore waited on his command, but it didn't come. She was confused for a moment, think on if she might have missed something. Until she realized what she had to do.

"May I suck your cock, sir. Please!"

It had been foolish of her to think that the humiliating part of this evening would be over so quickly. Alex clearly had more like that ready for her. But by now she happily looked forward to it.

"Yes, you may." said Alex.

Hannah immediately leaned forward and slowly dragged her tongue from the base of his cock all the way to its head. She continued by licking small circles around the tip. Then she went back with her tongue to the shaft, going from the head back to the base. She repeated the whole maneuver time after time after time. All without ever putting the cock in her mouth. That came later. Hannah wanted to tease him as much as possible. This was her chance to, in a way, take back control while, at the same time, pleasing Alex and his glorious cock. It was clearly working. Alex's breathing was heavy, and his cock was rock hard and jumping with excitement. Hannah decided that this was the time, and finally put her lips around his cock. First around the head, creating a tight seal and licking the tip that was now in her mouth. She would bob her head, going out and then in again. Which each movement in she would make sure she went just a little bit deeper. But she went slowly, just adding a few millimeters each time.

Hannah felt excited when she finally reached base and properly started to deepthroat the cock. Alex's cock was massive enough that she knew that someone less skilled than her at cocksucking would not have been able to take the whole thing in their throat. But she could and that, however ridiculous it sounded, made her feel proud. She went faster now. Properly throat fucking herself with that delicious cock. With each time she retracted her head she could see his cock getting more and more covered in her spit. Traces of her red lipstick had also been left around his shaft, and on his balls.

"His balls!" Hannah thought to herself.

In her excitement she had forgotten his balls. She let go of his cock and began immediately to suck on his balls. She sucked, licked, and kissed them as lovingly she could. This was an apology for not showing them any attention before. She wanted to show Alex that she did, without a doubt, love every part of his magnificent cock, and that included the balls.

As Hannah sucked on Alex's balls his, now very messy, cock was resting on top of her face. Her own saliva, earlier covering the cock, had begun to instead cover her face. His precum was dripping down landing on her forehead. She continued to suck his balls until she heard Alex groan. He was close now, and she was close to finally receiving his precious cum. She went back to sucking on his cock. This time more aggressively, almost violent. She couldn't hold herself back. She wanted his cum so badly. After a short while Alex grabbed the top of her head and pulled her away. She knew what that meant and eagerly placed herself under his cock with her mouth wide open and her tongue out. He jerked his cock with his hand now, and it didn't take many moments for his hot, white cum to spray all over her.

It covered her forehead, cheeks, nose, and landed in her ready mouth. She had never tasted anything more delicious. This cum was proof that she had done a good job, that she had been a good slave, that made Hannah happy. But before she swallowed the cum in her mouth, she went back to sucking his cock. She wanted to clean it properly, not leaving a single drop of cum behind. When she was done, she leaned back opening her mouth and showing him the pool of cum and saliva that had accumulated on her tongue. Alex looked at it and smiled. This time, instead of his more sinister smile, it was warmer, kinder. He was genuinely happy with her performance. Which made her glow with joy. They stayed like that, looking at each other, for what felt like an eternity before Alex finally said

"Swallow."

Hannah did so without hesitation, feeling that, still warm, liquid going down her throat. She smilingly looked back at him.

"Thank you, sir!"

"Good girl." he said whilst gently stroking her hair.

He then continued, this time in a more matter-of-fact voice.

"I need a moment before continuing, so I'm going to take a shower. You stay just like that until I'm back. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Hannah said quickly.

Alex then walked out of the room towards the bathroom leaving Hannah alone. In the heat of the moment, she had forgotten about the plug in her ass, but now she could again feel its slight aching. It made her slightly uneasy so she, without moving out of position, looked around for a moment. That's when she realized that she could see herself in the hallway mirror. There she was, on her knees, her thighs resting on her ankles, her hands resting on her thighs, her back straight and her chest out. Her dress was pulled up over her ass and pulled down below her tits. It didn't cover much more than her navel at this point. The word "Slut" in red, still clearly visible on her exposed chest. Her makeup was messed up, and her face was covered in saliva and cum. All of that made her look like a well-used whore.

"Good!" Hannah thought to herself, because that was exactly what she wanted to be this weekend.

THE END OF PART 1