All Comments on 'Baby One More Time'

by LaBlancheTraversee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey fucknut

This is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey fucknut

This is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey fucknut

This is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey fucknut

This is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey fucknut

This is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey fucknut

This is not incest.

blozoblozoalmost 5 years ago
Okay, I've figured it out for you.

Your story is good. You got trolled because early in the story you mentioned having sex with married women. There is a vast pool of people reading literotica who are enraged at the mere thought (see the ratings and comments on my "loving wives" catagory stories) of extramarital sex.

Had you left that little paragraph out, your story would have suffered.

So screw the troll.

Pretty sure it's not anyone from AH, they tend not to read other's stories unless someone posts about it.

LaBlancheTraverseeLaBlancheTraverseealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Okay, I've figured it out for you.

I want to read the forty-seven comments on the story for which you were forced to conceal comment writing AND reading ... those must have been fucking vicious! I sympathize with you even as I chuckle, my friend.

Yeah, ratings aren't all-important, and I wouldn't have omitted that section just to appease those peculiarly fickle readers who seek "Incest/Taboo" stories yet clutch their pearls at the very idea of adultery ("When it comes to smut, I draw the line at the Ten Commandments!").

But you liked it, eh? For you say "your story would have suffered" without it. It was certainly one of my favourite passages to write, in any case. ;)

blozoblozoalmost 5 years ago
Go ahead, read them

I'm re enabling them. That was one of my first stories, I had forgotten I did that.

Nexte100Nexte100almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Full disclosure: found you through the Lit forums. Your writing here is exceptional, and I'm really digging the adult nursing theme, but I would suggest trying to emulate a more mainstream format, to include apostrophes and so on for speech. Also, it's been my experience that a lower rating can result from a shorter work. I'm a new writer here (long time reader), but my understanding is that for optimal rating results you want at least 2 full lit pages, or about 7500 words. More is better.

Your work is great, and you have a lot of writing talent. I really dig the adult nursing theme (God, the torment of wishing you could impregnate your wife again despite not wanting more children!), so please keep it up.

One last thought: I'm suspecting folks that lambasted you on your lack of "incest/taboo" criteria do not give such latitude to the sub-genre. I believe most folks see that and think it's all either true incest or stepmother/father/brother/etc. incest. This is, of course, subjective, so I cannot say for certain, but it's my 2c, at any rate.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey fucknut

This is not incest.

I also like the lack of quotation marks. The dashes to indicate dialogue remind me of Irvine Welsh and others that I can't think of. So, Nexte100, go fuck yourself. The story is BLAH!!!!! BLAHHHH!!!!!!!!! BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey everyone who trolled this story is just a mature as a squirrels left nut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous