Baby Sister Ch. 11: BUTTercUP

Story Info
Ass in the air like you just don't care. Hanky Spanky Maria!
5.1k words
4.79
13.2k
8
3

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

"I do not want to be a girl anymore. I want to be a woman."

Maria Blanco threw a tantrum while following her stepbrother Owen Barnett through their mansion home in the bowels of Texas. He had taken her virginity two nights before and had warned her that there was more than just losing her virginity to being a woman. In her naivety at knowing pretty much nothing of sex nor of true emotions, least of all love she only had what the Barnett's were filling her head with. Her life was changing very quickly, yet she had no clue as to how much.

"You need to calm down before I paddle your ass Maria. You're off to a good start. There's a lot more that you have to learn before you earn that title of woman."

"I let you wet hump me. It hurt really bad but I let you. I thought that was what made me a woman."

"Not by a long shot. You're freaking barely eighteen Maria. What? A week and a half ago you were seventeen. You act like you're freaking fifteen as it is."

"I do not."

"Do to."

"Do not. Stop being mean to me."

"If I were mean I'd turn that sexy ass over my knee like Jacob did and blister your bottom."

"I thought that was part of being a woman too. You make it sound like punishment."

"It can be both. Good spanking is without aggression. Punishment is doing it roughly. Keep it up I'll show you the difference."

"I do not wish to be punished."

"Then hush up and do what we tell you. Disrespect me again and I'll lock you in your bedroom with the ghost of Aunt Harriet."

"Do not do that. She does not like me." As if she were real. Matthew Barnett the tech wizard Profiler for the FBI had wired her bedroom to make it appear haunted. They hadn't even done their worst in spooking her. Matthew had things so rigged she didn't even want to cross the threshold into her bedroom. Although she was quietly accepting Harriet on private terms without acknowledging it to the Barnett's. She found being frightened to her advantage as well.

"Listen. I have to drive to Dallas and train some clients. Go bug Wiley or Jacob. Tyson's at the ranch and Matty went in to his office at the FBI. Jacob might be out hunting. Just go get some breakfast and wait until one of them comes to take you to bed."

"What of Highbone? He...will see me naked."

"Highbone sees Wiley nude all the time. Just tell him you want to live free like Wiley does. He's too old to care."

"Are you certain?"

"Just give him a hug and tell him to pinch your ass."

"Highbone would do that?"

"He may be old as red dirt but he's not buried under it...yet."

"I do not want Highbone to dislike me." She pouts.

Just as Owen reaches the front door their Butler Nigel Highbone hears their commotion and investigates. Walking in on them from the parlor the 80 something elder notes Maria quite naked and peaks a brow.

"G-good morning Young Miss."

Covering herself shyly Maria bites her lower lip fretting at his thoughts. "Hello Highbone."

"Make her some breakfast Nigel." Owen prompted, "Overlook her nudity, she's decided to live like Wiley. We're all good with her running naked. Besides, she's got a killer body. Don't you think so Nigel?"

"I would not know Master Owen. I try not to ponder on such things."

"I like my body." She pouts even deeper in sadness, feeling rejected.

"I got this." From behind Highbone stepped Wiley Barnett in from his morning swim, towel about his waist. Easing around Highbone he moves in on Maria and picks her up, tossing her over his shoulder. Squealing she finds his hand on her ass cheek as he takes her upstairs. Waving goodbye to Highbone and Owen she faded around the hallway corner.

"You know what's really going on old man." Owen winced, "Dad gave us strict rules to tame her. Don't you even go and get a conscience."

"I'm afraid I'm too old to put up an argument. I...trust that none of you will harm Young Miss. She appears quite relaxed in her skin."

"She loves sex. Yes I fucked her. Pretty sure Wiley's about to. She loves sex so don't stress over it."

"I'm afraid it is above my pay grade."

"Good man. Just treat her like you would any other time. Overlook her nudity and our seducing her. That's going to happen every day until she's trained. You can have a talk with Dad when he gets home in three weeks. Until then..."

"I have no need to speak with Mister Barnett. I will continue my duties and avoid her as much as possible."

"Don't alienate her. Just help take care of her while we're all at work."

"Of course, Sir."

"I gotta go. You're a good man Nigel." Owen takes his leave. Nigel Highbone did not feel like a good man. He would mind his own business but what was transpiring would nag at his soul.

"Drive safely Sir."

********

Upstairs, Wiley Barnett entered his bedroom and carried her to his king size bed. Tossing her on it she bounced and lay there stunned. Whipping his towel off he boasted a massive erection. Knowing she had lost her virginity having had watched Owen take her via closed circuit TV he wanted his turn. He didn't care what his other brothers thought. He intended to fuck the little Princess.

"So...wet humped finally?"

"How do you know? Owen and I never left his room until he had to go to work." She looked puzzled. "Did Matthew? I did visit him a short while."

"Owen texted me after you fell asleep. Told me to find you bright and early in the morning and congratulate you on a job well done. I'm proud of you Maria. This makes you that much closer to being a woman."

"Owen says I have much more to learn before I can become a woman. What must I learn?"

"We can talk about that later. My dick really hurts right now. The white devil is ripping at my balls. Once I get that out we can chat about other things. Okay?"

"Will it hurt again?"

"Did it hurt after Owen was inside there for awhile?"

"Not as bad. I got used to it. He bathed me afterwards. I was bleeding really bad."

"Question is...did you have fun?"

"Yes. I like wet humping, much more fun than dry humping."

"Ready for some more fun?"

"You will wet hump me?"

"At least three times today. I'm the only one here right now, so I'll work with you all day then we can show my brothers what I've taught you. Sound good?"

"Yes. I want them all to be proud of me."

"No doubt. Ready?" He climbs into bed and moves between her legs, gripping her ankles then nudging them back toward her shoulders. Rubbing his cock along her labia she begins giggling.

"It tickles."

"Ok, first lesson. When a guy rubs his cock on you like I'm doing you should always praise him for how good it makes you feel. A guy must always know that he's doing something favorable."

"It does feel good Wiley."

"Then express it with a cute reaction. Try looking me in the eye without blinking." She obeys with a very innocent gaze. "Good. Now whisper, I love your cock Wiley."

"I...love your cock Wiley. Why does a man call it a cock?"

"Don't ruin the moment with questions. If you start getting out of character a guy might lose his erection. The white stuff will go deep into a guy and destroy him from the inside. You must always do your best to keep it hard where the white stuff can't retreat. If he's rock hard like I am there's no escape besides coming out on or in you."

"In me? The white stuff will go from inside you to inside me? Won't that hurt me?"

"Ummmm!" He realizes then he needed to introduce her to a condom. The only problem was, he didn't have any. All he could hope for was to have enough resistance to pull out in time. He didn't want to explain to his Father how he knocked his baby stepsister up. "It won't hurt you. It only hurts the guy if it stays in. When it comes out it's less volatile the second it leaves the guy. It's your job to make it come shooting out really powerful. Don't give it a moment to reconsider."

"I want it to come to me Wiley. None of you will ever hurt again as long as I'm here to help."

"That's why we love you Maria. See how fast we all got along? You're freaking awesome."

"I think you are awesome too."

"Okay, I'm going in. I need you to constantly tell me how good it feels. Be creative in your words, trust me the white stuff feels your every word so it has to be sexy."

"I will do my best."

"All I can ask for beautiful."

"I am glad you think I am pretty."

"Oh, you're not pretty. You're the sexiest girl alive. Look how pointy your nipples are getting. You know how hot you are. A girl doesn't get those unless she knows she's cute as fuck."

"Then, I must be beautiful. Yay!"

He lines his dick up to her pussy and eases in, watching it sink through a very tight hole, her expression was that of awe. The second his crown crossed over G-spot her back arched to compliment his arrival. "I love the feeling when it first goes in. It tickles my insides." She blushes, "It feels so big inside me. I am glad I let Owen wet hump me. Hump me harder Wiley."

"The true word isn't hump Maria. It's fuck me harder."

"It is?" She trembles looking him in the eye with a sparkling pair of big brown orbs. "Fuck me harder Wiley. Fuck me really, really hard."

"That's the ticket Hotstuf. Keep that up."

Moans build up in full force to his velocity. In and out, harder, slower, faster, deeper, balls slapping against her lower ass cheeks. Falling over her he just kisses her by storm, lips locked as his hips thrust in a rapid assault. She was gushing the entire ride, her pussy on fire with the need to be taken. Her hands uncertain where to go fall to her sides until Wiley takes them and wraps them along his back. Breaking the kiss for a hovering touch to Maria's lips he warns her, "Your hands must stay busy at all times. Caress, tease your nails on my back, and my butt. Even my shoulders. When I'm in missionary position like this you should greet your lover with welcoming hands."

"You are my lover?"

"One of many. We all are. Men in general."

"Are you going to call me Slut? I like being called that. It's cute. I like Cunt also."

"Fuck you make my cock so fucking hard. You're the best slut around."

"Fuck me Wiley. I want to shake all over."

"Working on it Cunt."

"I can feel you in my belly."

"I'll try and go deeper." He winks then rushes her mouth for more Frenching. She loved kissing. Her hands found every inch of his body within reach. He grew impressed with how fast she was adapting. "Love your tight pussy. So warm, and wet."

"My vagina is called a pussy?" She found it cute. "Mother calls it vagina."

"Men call it a pussy because it's like a pet name. You should be honored that a guy refers to your anatomy as pussy, titties, hooters, and ass."

"Hooters?"

"Yep! These." He pinches her nipples playfully, "Like an owl's big bulging eyes."

Giggling at his explanation she shivers, "Because my areola is really big?"

"Not that big. Nice tight, and cute as a button, well two buttons."

"Thank you Wiley. My pussy likes you too. Kiss me some more? I like kissing."

"Absolutely!" He leans down and kisses her with passion. Her hands not allowed to be idle she caresses him everywhere within her reach, nails teasing him in ticklish spots of his own. She giggled each time she discovered one of his own sensitive spots. She would remember those to get even with not only he, but each of her new brothers. With his dick buried deep she lifts her legs clinging to his waistline. Now that he had given up holding her ankles it became more pleasurable. This was making love, not war. Maria preferred love, not that war was all bad. She was grasping the differences and deciding what she herself enjoyed. If not for that darn spanking she was good.

"Christ! Your lips taste like honey."

"Lip gloss." She snickered. "Wait! Now I think of the bees buzzing in my bedroom. Do not frighten me Wiley."

"Don't you worry, we'll protect you from ole' Aunt Harriet."

"Can she hurt me? She is only a ghost."

"Lifted your bed right?"

"Yes."

"She can toss things across a room. Open doors too right?"

"Yes." She frets. "Her...friends scared me more than Harriet."

"All I can say is maybe you should try talking to Harriet. Tell her you only want to please the men of the house however they want. Explain to her that you love fucking us." She already tried that, they knew but played dumb.

"I do love fucking you, all of my handsome big brothers I hope."

"We adore you too Pumpkin."

"I was worried that none of you would like me. Mother not allowing me around men my entire life, I thought you were all monsters under my bed."

"Well, not all men are cool like us Barnett's. We'll look after you long term though. Even if you leave our home someday we'll make it clear to whomever you date or get married to knows we'll destroy them if he, they hurt you."

"You will be like Oscar's bodyguard Randolph?"

"Sure. We can be tough like Randy." Not even close.

"He stared at Mommy and me a lot when we flew in from Colombia. I think he thought we were pretty."

"A guy has to be blind not to see your beauty Maria. Your pussy is getting really wet. I can feel it."

"That is good is it not?"

"Very good. It tells a guy you feel every move his dick makes. It's like a mating call to get the white stuff to take notice. Y'know I'm kind of tired of calling it the white stuff. It's really called cum."

"That is why you told me to tell the white stuff to come to me? Because it's his name?"

"Yep. He also goes by Jizz...short for Jizzard, because when he comes out it's like a lizard flicking it's tongue at you." He makes things up as he goes along, she was captivated in her quest to learn.

"I like it when Jizzard spits at me."

"Just proof that he likes you as much as us. He may be a pain in us guys, but he's really attracted to hot girls. You're like a snake charmer, mesmerize the snake and it does what you tell it to."

"You have a really big snake. Can I tell him what to do?"

"Now that's a slut in the works. Good girl. You can suggest, never order a man though. That might get you punished. Suggest, invite, and coax, a man will most likely accept. If he wants things his way it's your job to do as he tells you."

"I will. Wiley?" She trembles trying to keep from blinking.

"Yeah?"

"I think my she cum wants to come out."

"Oh yeah? Awesome. Let's really draw her out. I'll take the lead, you chant, "Fuck me harder Wiley."

"Okay! Fuck me harder Wiley. Fuck me harder Wiley. Fuck me harder Wiley."

Storming her tight little cunt Wiley Barnett growled at her youthful begging. Her tone of voice was always sweet and soft, inviting to the hormones. Pounding her he reclaimed her ankles and ripped her legs wide. Lifting up over her he nailed her with deep thrusts in a repetitive velocity. Maria Blanco began reeling her head back, eyes white and body convulsing. Her chant became more whispers as she found her vocal responses hard to appeal. As if he needed them, but it sure was cute making her do it.

"FUUUUUCCCCK! I'm gonna cum." He had no choice but to pull away, barely making it out before a violent waterfall spat and frothed from his urethra. Splattering her body from clit to tit she screamed and cum with him, her pussy creaming up and trickling. Breathless he dropped his knuckles to her sides, releasing her ankles to do so. From there he just rolled his massive cock along her labia and belly. Twitching heavily with sensitivity Maria whimpered with a newfound admiration. She really liked wet humping.

Before lifting away he kissed her once more then said, "We're not done."

"I don't want to be done." Her pouty lips insisted on more. Rising over her on her knees he reaches in and rolls her on to her belly. Ass up he admires her tight buns with interest. Seeing her cute butt pucker he considered taking her on her first anal ride, but knew she needed something to ease the pain of her first entry. No mere spit on his dick was going to ease her. Having ran out of lube he opted to wait. Instead he was lured in to stretching out and eating her ass. Once his tongue attacked her button hole she squirmed and moaned like an eager banshee. While it tickled she did like the licking and probing of his tongue.

"I'm gonna track you down a cute butt plug."

"What is a butt plug?"

"It's something a guy offers the woman to help ease the pain of putting his dick in your ass. The plug widens the hole making it easier to get inside you."

"More pain? Noooooo!" She frets whining. A swat to her ass cheek she bit her tongue and hid her face in a pillow. Applying a single finger in her ass hole he sank it deep and twisted it about. She took it without resistance and actually grew to like it. Once she settled down he added a second finger to show her the difference in size.

"I'm only using two fingers today. I need you to grow accustomed to size. Three fingers tomorrow. I'll have Matty find you a butt plug and have it delivered by drone."

"What is a drone?"

"It's like a big plastic bird. Your Momma ever tell you how a stork delivers a baby to a new mom?"

"No. A stork does that?"

He could not believe how little Maria knew. Esperanza was definitely a piece of work keeping even that bit of knowledge from her daughter. Wiley almost felt sad for Maria. His gain though. "Anyways, a drone flies it out to us and drops off a package. It's like a helicopter but less noisy. Sounds more like buzzing bees."

"Again you bring up bees. You know I am frightened of bees."

"Yet you wear honey tasting lip gloss?" He laughs.

"Can Matthew order me new lip gloss?"

"Sure. I'll even get him to order you a bunch of perfume, and bath beads to smell really nice for us."

"I miss my dresses."

"No more of those until Dad gets home. Maybe not even then."

"I would walk around naked in front of Oscar?"

"Sure will. He won't mind. Besides he's probably going to make your Mom walk around naked too. Clothes are horrible for women. At home you can get away with nudity. If we take you out then you can wear a dress maybe."

"I would like to go out and see more of America." The talking eased her anal probing until it became tolerable, almost nice. All in Wiley's plan.

"We'll do that once Dad and Esperanza get home. Maybe a family vacation before Dad has to sink himself back into his work. Running an oil business takes him away a lot."

"Will Mother go with him always?"

"Hard to say. If he does you still have us."

"I like spending time with my brothers."

"We do too. Okay, I'm taking my fingers out. You did great Maria. Like I said, three fingers tomorrow."

"Four the next day?"

"Let's see how you do with three. Keep in mind fingers do not measure up to the size of our Barnett DNA. We all have huge dicks and every one of them is going in that cute little ass of yours."

"That is required of a woman?"

"Definitely! You need to learn to like it."

"I will. Teach me more."

"You certainly have a thirst for knowledge." He grins while finishing his thought under his breath, "For one hell of a naïve kid." Crawling behind her more he guides her legs wider and presses his erection back up inside her pussy. Flat on her belly she took his thrusts and dug her nails into his sheets curling them up around her like a fort. Moans escalated with each tender thrust, gradually becoming faster. Easing his weight over her he kissed her shoulder and nuzzled her long raven hair out of the way. She cooed at his roaming lips.

"Fuck you're so perfect Baby Sister. Every inch of your body is flawless. I could fuck you for days straight."

"That would keep me from my other brothers. They will be in pain. I do not want them to hurt because I ignore them."

"We'll figure it out." He sighed kissing her earlobe. "I'm not saying I will never let you leave my bed. Worst case scenario, my brothers can just join us in bed and you can help all of us at once."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers
12