Baby Sister Ch. 11: BUTTercUP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All five at once?" She bulges her eyes and lifts her chin from the pillow.

"A woman devotes herself to men, if it becomes more than one at a time, like we did the day Owen massaged you, then she does it without argument. You liked the three of us loving on you that day didn't you?" She paused to recall all the ghosts taking Harriet in her bed beside her, she had not spoken of it too excessively because it spooked her too much.

"Very much. I like being licked down there like Owen did."

"You will get plenty of that. We all like eating pussy."

"You call licking me eating pussy?"

"Yep. Again that's a pet thing. You pant for us, we pant for you."

"Like a puppy?"

"Exactly. Speaking of...one of Jacob's hounds is ready to pop a litter. Maybe he will let you come see the new pups."

"Dogs scare me."

"He's around to protect you."

"Okay. I will play with the puppies."

"While I play with the pussies." He chuckles.

"We have kittens?"

"Yours." He pauses inside her to tease her cunt.

"Oh! That pussy. Can I purr?" She giggles.

"Dare you."

"Mew! Mew! Purrrrrrrrr!" She did her best impersonation of a cat. He had to laugh, so did she.

"That was sexy as hell. Makes me wanna fuck you another hour."

"I can keep purring if it keeps you in me."

"You want me in you that long?" He winces curiously.

"I am here to learn. I will endure as long as you teach me."

"You'll endure as long as the man has need of you. Teaching or not."

"Do you need me Wiley?"

"FUCK YES!!!!" He rears up and finds a new energy and tears her pussy up. She screamed, moaned, shook, and had two minor orgasms minutes apart. Another hour and Wiley Barnett was spent. Collapsing left of her body after jizzing on her ass, he lays there sweaty and exhausted. Much younger Maria crawls to her knees and looks down at him with a hint of disappointment.

"More Wiley. I want more."

"Climb your ass on. Show me what you got."

Bright eyed and full of life Maria straddles his cock and reaches under to guide him in. Once she feels his beast spread her lips tightly she begins gyrating. "Am I doing it right?" She questioned her talents.

"Perfect. Don't hold your tits, let them dance. A real woman doesn't hide her body. Give the guy a show. Put your hands in your hair." She sits proudly and runs her fingers up through her raven tress. "Good! Now look at me, eyes on eyes. Show me what you're feeling through expression." It was easy for her, riding him felt really good. He could tell. "That's perfect. All men should see this expression out of you. Never look sad or disappointed even if the guy has troubles performing. It's the woman's job to get the man excited about fucking her."

"I will never look disappointed."

"You just did when I lay here wore out."

"I did not want you to stop."

"That's why you tease and caress a guy letting him know you can't get enough of him. Kiss his chest. Suck his dick. Lick his balls. Anything that gives him a chance to catch his breath. Always prove to him you want him to come back for more."

She leans forward over Wiley and presses her breasts against his pecs. Kissing on his neck surprised him. She was really getting into what he was advising her to do. It was working. The more intently she nuzzled his neck she stopped gyrating. Patting her ass he added, "Multitask. Do what you're doing but keep your hips moving. Ride my cock like you're begging me to roll you over and take you hard."

"Wiley?" She lowers her voice as she whispers in his ear, that simple temptation stimulated him into grinning. He let her continue just to see if she amped up her flirtations, that she did. "I like your chest hair." She tangles her nails in his tufts of hair playfully, sighing on his clavicle. "You want me really bad Wiley, I know you do." She rides him sliding up and down over his thick cock, her pussy trickling her excitement down over his scrotum. If she could see her pink pussy filled so vividly she might be mesmerized by his big cock as it vanished and reappeared. Although she couldn't, hidden cameras in Wiley's room zoomed in and recorded her actions. A pair of watchful eyes always keeping tabs from somewhere. In Matthew Barnett's case his cell was set up to show him their every move. The Profiler was as bad as his prey.

Enough was enough, Wiley took control rolling her over with an unexpected squeal. She found his cock stronger than ever as he assumed dominance. Eyes flaring with the thrill of his energetic enthusiasm she found herself missionary and tore up hard. Plunging rapidly, drawing back, ramming deep, Maria Blanco screamed and had her most explosive orgasm to date. Like a puppet in his clutches she convulsed uncontrollably. He wasn't done. Again pulling out Wiley reversed things, twirling her limply over and stealing the pillow under her head. Taking the pillow he lifts her hips and stuffs the pillow under her abdomen to poise her hips higher. Taking her cunt in a rush to keep her satisfied, showing her that a man can be unforgiving, he gripped her shoulders and trained his beast on hitting her G-spot. Muffling her screams as she masks her face in his blanket, he wouldn't have it. Gripping her hair he yanks her head back allowing her screams to echo the halls of Longhorn Manor.

"A woman lets it all out. No more hiding what you feel. ALWAYS show the man he's doing his best."

"FUCK ME HARDER WILEY!" She rallied, "CUM FOR ME. CUM IN ME."

Haunted again by that last request Wiley wanted to but just couldn't. That damned drone needed to deliver a case of condoms too. She was going to have a panic attack if she saw a swarm of drones making deliveries. Declining her expectation Wiley gives her one more orgasm before pulling out abruptly. Tossing her on her back once again he crawls over her chest and caught her by surprise. "LOOK AT ME MARIA." He snapped. Eyes wide she watches him jerk off over her face. She was in awe of his outburst. "OPEN YOUR MOUTH. WIDER BITCH."

Without fearing him she obeys and does as told. Seconds of dramatic grunts later Wiley Barnett flooded her tongue with cum, spits missing to hit her cheeks and nose. Lifting up he shot one final load across her forehead, to drip over one eye. Maria was shocked at how much he was firing off. "Thank you Wiley. I hope you feel better now."

"You bet Buttercup."

"Again?" She licked his cum from her lips as her mouth full froths her lips, lingering before swallowing.

"Drink up." He pinches her nose and closes her jaw tightly, until Maria swallows every drop. Once done he releases her and rolls his crown over her lips. "Give him a kiss to thank him." Puckering she pecks his urethra with a warm smile.

"Thank you Mister Dick."

"He's Coyote."

"Really? I wondered why your brothers called you Coyote."

"That's why." He exaggerates then howls in triumph over her.

"Thank you Coyote." She pecks his dick one last time.

"I don't know about you but I'm thirsty as hell."

"Lemonade?"

"Vegan's drink lemonade?"

"Yes. At least I do."

"I never understood all that Vegan crap. I like a thick juicy steak now and then."

"Ewww!"

"You better get used to that. Your new family owns a cattle ranch."

"I won't eat meat."

"Who started you on that Vegan crap? Your Mom eats meat doesn't she?"

"My Nanny."

"Ah! Well that Nanny isn't here. Your life is changing Baby Sister."

"I will get fat."

"That's where Owen comes in. He will keep you in shape. This perfect body will NEVER get plump. We clear Sis?"

"Yes...Wiley? Again?" She melts his soul.

"Quit buttering me up." He laughs.

"It is a woman's job?"

"Good point. You're riding."

Taking her along for the ride she ends up on top. As told before she followed every step Wiley had directed of her. Maria even learned Cowgirl style.

"YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW! Giddy up Buttercup."

"My butt is up."

"Damn straight it is."

"I would like to visit the stables again."

"I'll take you back out there here soon. You just learn how to stay in my saddle."

"Horsey! Horsey! Horsey!"

"Who taught you to say that?"

"Again, my Nanny, when I was very little I rode her knee."

"Where's your Nanny now?"

"Back in Colombia. She could not come with us."

"Was she pretty?"

"Very pretty, like my Mother."

"No shit!"

Interesting!


12