Baby Sister Has Stomachache Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother helps sister yet again, and both get surprised.
2.9k words
3.98
53.5k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daniels69
Daniels69
102 Followers

Everyone mentioned or written sexually about in the story is 18 years old or older.

Continuation from "Baby sister has stomach ache 01"

with me, the 21 year old big brother and my 20 year old little sister.

IMPORTANT!

This fictional story 1st part contains:

mild incest, mild anal, and mild toilet /scat.

And the 2nd part:

incest, more advanced toilet with scat/pee, and lesbian.

DO NOT READ further if those things offend you, or you find the categories disliking!

Things had been business as usual since my sister and I had our toilet adventure. As usual and also better...because she had been even more kind in several situations...and I the same back then.

At some point, my mother may have wondered what had happened between us, but let it go.

After all, things were really good. So, despite mom curiosity, she hadn't dug any more into it.

Now we were out at our country house all four of us. Or right now there were three of us, because dad was in town fixing things, and he was going to come out tomorrow again. So it was mom, my sister and me.

We ate pretty early in the afternoon...had just finished eating, and felt both of us a bit mischievous so we ran around the lawn in our swimwear chasing one another. A bit fun and very cozy to get hold of each other and petty wrestling.

We were thirsty from chasing and went into the house drinking water. And when we stood there by the tap, we saw the boxes of wine on the counter, that dad was now, among other things, in town to buy new ones.

Without hearing with sis, I drank the glass with water, and filled it up half with wine.

Took a couple of sips, and held out to my younger sister, who doubtfully took the glass...but slowly took a couple of sips, her too.

Back on the lawn, chasing. Although we were tired and a little dizzy from the wine...so it became less running and mostly wrestling now. And it certainly wasn't wrong, maybe embarrassing...but far from wrong.

The embarrassing thing was that when my sister straddled and tickled me, it was impossible not to poke her with my pretty hard dick. It often got hard when we wrestled, but mostly I could make sure she didn't notice it so clearly...but when she sat on me in a swimsuit, with my dick visibly hard in her crotch...like now, then it became embarrassing. Even more so of the top sticking out a little outside the swim trunks.

We slowed down our banter completely...paused and she looked strict and concentrated down her crotch.

Then she moved forward a bit...and back.

"Is your dick so hard because it likes when we wrestle and me sitting like this? You know it's wrong to think that way about your sister, right? It's your girlfriend who should make the dick hard."

"It's a bit difficult to control it sometimes. And right now, you're more of a good-looking girl in a nice swimsuit...than my little sister. You're very hot and sexy, sis.

This was the wine ruling, otherwise she wouldn't have done this, but she moved back a bit, and picked up my shorts...looked straight at the dick.

Looked at it and was about to take the other hand around it, when there was a noise, could be mom. So my sister dropped the shorts down quickly and got off me.

When she let them go, she let them down so they flicked at me and I moaned a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry bro. But I can make it up to you, because I want to see more of your dick who likes his little sister so much."

While she said the last thing, she stroked her hand outside my swim trunks.

"Let's go up to your room or my room...and sneak past the kitchen, so we can have another sip of wine."

What a naughty girl my little sister was, I thought, and didn't have time to think anymore before she moaned and pinched her legs.

"Does your stomach hurt, hard to poop again?", I was thinking a little hopeful of helping out again.

Not minding our age that both of us very well could do these activities ourselves.

"Well, not stomach ache. I tried to poop yesterday, and this morning...but it's big. And it hurts when I squeeze, trying to get it out. And I'm afraid it's going to hurt a lot. Scares me..."

"Do you want us to do the same thing again, that I put my finger in your poopy butt, to help you?"

"I don't know...now mom's here. And the poop feels closer now...you'll be messy if you put your finger up my ass."

"I like you, sis, and...we both like you lower down too. And I'd like to put my fingers in your ass. If they get messy from being inside your butthole...well, then I guess I'll just have to wipe them off and wash."

"I'd love to help you now, too, and I don't care that we're messing around, at all.

...and we can be in the outhouse...what luck or...?"

We had an old outhouse with a working 'stinky dry toilet', that dad was caring for.

Cared for mostly because he used to be able to sit there alone, and not be disturbed. Or that the usual toilet in the house was occupied for hours. If only the damn mosquitoes could disappear, he commented in swearing.

But now...if we went there...

Let's go over there, come on. Dad won't be here until tomorrow. And mom uses the toilet inside.

Pulling my sister's hand...just wanted to hurry up...I was a little excited, nervous and tensed.

We opened the door to the loo.

"But I can't sit back here. I have to sit in your direction here. I don't dare to do that."

"Wait, wait, I'm going to..."

In and refill our wine glass a little bit. And say hello to Mom."...just drinking water. Thirsty."

And back out there...

"Here, we'll have two more sips each.

Before she could say no, I tipped the glass so she was forced to swallow.

After her I took two sips...

...waited a little bit for my sister, who didn't do anything. Very embarrassed, I pulled my shorts to my knees.

So, now I'm red in the face and standing with my dick pointing right out.

"Can you...?", I asked with a friendly motion to her.

She didn't touch her swimsuit at all, instead leaned over a little, so she reached the dick with her hand. Grabbed it and started pulling. It was very nice what she did, and I was just about to ask her to go faster...when she moaned and said ouch again.

And now the swimsuit went off lightning fast, and she sat down right away.

I just had to look at the naked sight that made me even harder. Wow, I wanted to put it in her perfectly looking pussy. A dreamily good looking slit showing under her pubic hairs, and it was so enticing.

No! Responsible big brother, now! Putting my dick in my desirable sister had its time, and poking her poopy ass has its time. Get your fingers in there now.

She looked so pretty and cute sitting completely naked. Wow, what a sister I had...I thought while I sat down on my knees between her legs.

"Here, take the last wine in the glass. And sit back...spread your legs a little, so I can get to your butt. I can only see your pee-hole."

There were a couple of pillows that could be leaned on and they were perfect now. And with the last wine in her, she both spread her legs and leaned back...so now I got to.

I took one hand and spread the buttocks. Sucked the index finger into my mouth and put it against the hole.

Immediate jump! And a quiet apology...

I pulled my hand over her thigh, I don't know if it's calming down. But, put the finger back in my mouth, and then against the hole...and pushed it in.

Pulled it out, smelled a little and thought about how good my sister's butt smelled, licked it, and shoved it back into the butt.

And this time she moaned.

Now I got braver, poking further in with my index finger...and felt the lump of poop in there towards the fingertip.

Told my sister to squeeze a little...and while she was pushing I pulled out and switched to the middle finger instead. Saw there was some poop on top of my index finger, but it just cheered me up.

When I pulled my middle finger out of my mouth, I pushed it all the way in her tight hole, while my sister was moaning and pushing, and my finger was shoved right into the poop inside her.

I moved around my finger in her butt, and was getting a deep sigh in response from my sister. I thought, now I don't want to suck my finger into my mouth when it's brown and messy. So I'm going to have to spit on it a little bit, use that as a lubricant.

So I moved my head right near her pussy and aimed at the finger I had halfway inside, and almost only hit her crack. Spitting again, and now I hit the lower edge of the pussy, and it ran down on my finger...so I slid really well in and out of my little sis poopy tight hole.

But I didn't want to leave a lot of spit in parts of her magnetizing vagina...so without thinking about it, I put my mouth on her soft moist hill and licked the pubic hairs and inside her intoxicating smelling sisterly pussy.

"Oh, what's going on? Ooh...no...don't...I want you to..."

"Oh, it feels so good when you do that. More.....more! More with the tongue! Aahh, just like that."

How lucky we were with the wine. Otherwise, she would never have changed her mind so quickly, and I wouldn't have had the chance to lick my sister's wonderfully tasting pussy, while fingering her butthole full throttle.

"You're sooo sweet, my brother, sooooooooo sweeeeeeet.

Oooooooh......

Now it's coming out again. Oh, so good. It's coooooooming nooooow.

The finger was knocked out of the butt, and out came the whole large lump, in slightly smaller parts.

Before I could lick any more, say something or my sister could open her mouth...

...the door opened. And with my mouth and tongue still in my sister's wet softness, I heard mom's voice wondering what we were doing?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The second part contains:

incest, more advanced toilet with scat/pee, and lesbian.

Not so clean!

"What are you guys doing? Are you licking your sister while she poops?

That is the most perverted I've ever heard, I think...and seen too, now.

And it's my kids who are doing that sex scene. I never imagined that."

"Or maybe I could a little bit, maybe. We're pretty laid off in the family, and we share the bathroom with each other, so maybe I can think that...but not so advanced and so early. Are you going to discover everything kinky in sex before you even move out?"

"And you don't care that it's the outhouse you're on. The smelly place you have refused to go into and even go near before. But then it wasn't advanced sex games that were on the schedule... like now.

Guess the wine you've been drinking has helped too..."

She was quiet for a long time, looking at my face between my sister's legs, and down on my dick, and over my sister's naked body...

"But I also need to go to the toilet, and I would love to have a nice time like you two clearly are having. I've had wine too, and I am a little turned on tonight.

So if anyone wants to touch and lick me...while...and I can lick too..."

None of us moved. But mom took off her blouse, unbuttoned her bra, took off her shorts and panties...everything went really fast. And now she was as naked as my sister.

"Can my dear daughter please stand up next beside me...so you have your sweet peach in my face, and I can take your place...and maybe my beloved son will use his tongue on me?"

"Oh, what's that on your fingers, come..."

Before mom sat down, she picked up the hand I fingered my sister's butt with, looked at the two poopy fingers... and pushed them right into her mouth. She sucked them off properly, really licked them clean.

"Oh, my daughter's poop on my sons fingers...so yummy!

Then she sat down, grabbed my head...and brought my face straight to her pussy. Making sure I immediately started using my tongue, lips and mouth on her.

"Lick my mature wet vagina my son, and I'll lick my daughter's young soft snatch. Come here...press yourself against your horny mom, my tasty love. Ah, so juicy delicious. And the smell makes me even wetter. Do you see that dearest, how turned on mommy gets from licking your sister?"

Mom both smelled and tasted a lot more than my sister. Many different smells and flavors filled my nose and mouth as I licked around my mother's damp smelly slit.

When I looked up...I saw that my little sister was tightly pressed against my mother's mouth.

A motherly mouth who licked her intensely and I imitated her tongue movements as best I could.

"Oh, it's nice. You're so good down there. I want you to come inside me in a minute, and we can all come. But you're going to have to soften me up with your tongue sweetie."

She picked herself up and leaned back a little bit, so I got to her butt, just like my sisters right before.

"I don't think I'm completely clean in the back son, and I guess I should say sorry. But I think it's just the right company for not so clean butts, right?

And I need to come, and poop...so now you're going to have to be so cute and push your tongue in my filthy tight hole, honey. I soo want you poking around in there."

I barely had time to start licking my mom's butt and poking my tongue in her dirty hole, soaking up all the different challenging flavors, before she pulled me up, and started jerking off my half-stiff dick.

"So, on your sister you used your fingers to get the poop out...but on me, you're going to have to screw it out with your beautiful dick, son. Hump in and out while you lick your sisters tasty peach again. And while you're licking her pissy front, because she's going to fill your mouth with pee, when you fill up my ass with your youthful load..."

"...so while you two are peeing, screwing and squirting...I'm going to lick her tiny ass clean. Her virgin poopy hole is going to be completely clean, and then I hope you'll both come as much as I'm going to...my dirty kinky angels."

Mom, quickly kissed my mouth, and pulled her tongue over my lips. Then she looked me in the eye while she tasted her own tongue...

"I'm so jealous of you guys and men who get to lick my delicious holes. But the fours of us are all going to lick and fill everyone's holes, many times ahead now. Come...so, if I get you right here... mmm, so... press now. Push yourself all the way in me, darling."

"And you, my young one, come and stand wide-legged between us, so we can both lick you really hard. Ahhh, perfect. Oooh, there came my handsome son to the bottom in my ass...fills me so good!"

Mom pushed my sister forward and spread her buttocks.

And while I got my mouth full of sisterly wet pussy, again...mom shoved her face into her butt and tongued her poopy ass, very loudly.

I couldn't hold on for a second longer. I almost came when my sister pooped before and also when I entered my mom's super sexy butthole...

...and now I was pushing in and out of that sexy, tight hole... while I was licking my little sisters pussy....

"I can't hold myself.. soooo good, it's sooo good. I'm coming now."

When my sister heard it, she pressed and squeezed her front, and mom got a fart on her face, which she didn't care about at all, and I got my mouth full of sisterly pee.

I swallowed once...then I just stood still and shot the load into my mother. Shot the load while my sister's pee was drizzling in my face, and outside my mouth.

Mom screamed and moaned, just as my sister grabbed my head and pressed herself against me. Mom hugged my sister from behind when she came, and my sister hugged me tight...keeping her pee-wet pussy glued to my mouth, all while she was shaking a bit and stiffening herself.

When she pushed herself so against me and the way she did it......that feeling was unbelievable.

I hadn't even noticed my dick was pushed out of mom by her poop, all soften and lubricated up with cum...and maybe my licking and pumping in and out...

...but I had not noticed that yet because I was so lost in the moment with my sister clinging to me so so hard, and me being still with my arms around her, just holding...feeling, and at the same time...smelling and tasting her...

Never ever wanted to let her go and loose this moment.

Without bragging, I can easily say that I love our family, and the time together in the country was...completely...completely...incredible!

Daniels69
Daniels69
102 Followers