All Comments on 'Baby Sit the Wife Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsover 14 years ago
VERY nice start

Oh do please write part 2. VERY nice start :x

Dom4cpDom4cpabout 13 years ago
A different direction

It would be a fun story direction if Nadine had admitted to her husband that she loved being under the control of the baby sitter and wanted more.The husband could have booked Gloria once in a while and Nadine could have played up to earn spankings whilst playing the niece.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Not too sure

about this, but this one is used to controled environments so it is difficult to really like this

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 10 years ago
Rough edges.....

let's see how the 2nd, 3rd and 4th chapters ties up the loose end......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiot or author - i think idot!!! MINUS 5*!!

You have to be brain sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sister-in-Law... Not Niece

If Nadine/Leonora was pretending to be John's wife's little sister, she is his pretend sister-in-law, not his niece. But, regardless, she is one dumbass bitch. Since she is enjoying this game so much, I can see her playing the game more in coming days. The story made me laugh. I have a friend with 4 stairstep children. One of her children went to school sick one morning and my friend was summoned to pick up her sick child. As she was approaching the school office, a school official chastised her to hurry to class. They were all flabbergasted when she said she was there to pick up her sick child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your wife's little sister is your sister-in-law, not your niece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES