Baby Steps Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the hug I asked Ethan which of the skirts he thought that I should buy adding that I could just about afford two of them. He gave me a quick kiss and walked to the sales counter and handed over all six. As we walked out I told Ethan that I'd pay him back but it would take a couple of months.

"You've already paid me back Claire, just seeing you wearing them has already paid the debt. Now, let's find a shop that sells tops."

It was a very happy me that linked arms with Ethan as we walked to the next shop on our list.

We soon found the tops and did the same as in the last shop, me selecting three and Ethan selecting three. As we headed for the changing rooms Ethan got one of the new skirts out of the bag and gave it to me saying,

"This will make it easier for you to come out and show me the tops. Bring me the dress when you first come out and I'll put it in one of the bags."

"I'll need it when I've tried them all on."

"No you won't you can wear one of the tops and that skirt, the sales girl can scan the tag on the top that you are wearing."

"Okay, I didn't know that you can do that."

"Yes it's not a problem."

I took my dress off and again felt more naked than I was, if that was possible, and I quickly put the skirt on then wondered if Ethan had deliberately given me one of the shortest skirts.

I liked all three of the tops that I had chosen and Ethan said that he liked them too. I was pleased that my hard nipples didn't make much of a dent in the fabric of them.

Then it was the three that Ethan had chosen. The first was made of very thin cotton and it clung to all the little contours of my nipples.

"I love it." Ethan said when I went out to show him.

"These will embarrass me." I said pointing to my nipples.

"You look great Claire, lots of girls have pokies like that."

I had noticed pokey nipples on a couple of girl in the shop so I didn't worry about it and went to change into the second one.

"Oh my gawd." I thought, "I can see my areolae and nipples, I can't wear this at work, I can't wear this out of work either, do girls really wear tops like this? I guess that they must do otherwise they wouldn't be in the shop."

I went out to show Ethan with my hands ready to cover my tits if anyone else was there. Fortunately there wasn't anyone and Ethan was full of praise saying that I looked amazing. When I thought that someone was coming I quickly retreated back to try the last one on.

If I thought that the last two were very revealing then I don't know how to describe the last one, it was black and totally see-through.

"Definitely one for wearing at home." I thought as I went out to show Ethan with my hands on my tits.

There was no one else there so I dropped my hands and let Ethan see.

"Now that was a brilliant choice even if I say so myself."

"There's no way that I could ever wear this for work."

"You're right but I'm sure that there will be times that I can take you out wearing it."

"Seriously?"

"Baby steps Claire, baby steps."

I wasn't convinced but I would enjoy wearing at home when Ethan was there.

"Okay Claire, pick one of the last three, put it on then give me the rest."

I swallowed as I realised that I would be going out into the main shop and the whole shopping centre wearing a skirt that was almost indecent, a top that was very thin and showed the shape of my nipples and even the little bumps on my areolae or a top that was slightly see-through, and no knickers.

"Baby steps." I thought, "this feels like a giant step to me."

I chose the thin top hoping that my nipples would go soft and not look so obvious. Stepping out I gave Ethan the other tops and followed him to the checkout feeling like I was naked. My face felt quite warm and I suspected that it was red.

As the girl came round to scan the barcode on the top that I was wearing I just hoped that she didn't accidentally catch the skirt and pull it up. She didn't and we were soon leaving the store with me still feeling my hot face and hoping that we didn't go anywhere with a breeze.

We walked along and Ethan asked me if I was hungry. When I thought about it I decided that I was so he led me to the nearest fast food outlet. I kept looking around expecting people to stare at me but I didn't see anyone looking and I started to relax a little and look around some more, but this time I was looking for girls around my age and I was pleased to see that there were a few dressed like I was. I relaxed some more and by the time we entered the fast food place my heart was nearly back to normal. It was then that I realised that my pussy was all squishy.

"Wow," I thought, "my pussy likes me being dressed like this."

We joined the queue to order and Ethan spotted some people leaving a table.

"Take the bags and grab that table." Ethan said.

So I did and I got a little shock when my bare butt sat on the plastic bench. I tried to pull the skirt further down my thighs but it was going nowhere, I crossed my legs to make sure that the young men sat opposite couldn't see up my skirt to my pussy.

Shortly after that Ethan arrived with the food and sat beside me. I wanted to ask him if girls really wore skirts this short but I knew the answer, they did. Although I'd noticed the girls in the break room and how they sat I'd never tried to look up their skirts for the obvious reason but I did remember that very few of them crossed their legs so I asked Ethan,

"At work have you seen up the girl's skirts in the break room and seen their knickers?"

"Yes, there's times that I think that some of the girls deliberately sit with their knees open to tease the men with glimpses of their knickers or bald pubes."

"How often do they do it?"

"I would say that I've seen a pair of knickers or bald pubes on average once per week. It's no big deal, everyone knows that girls have pussies and they know roughly what they look like."

"So do you think that I should sit with my knees open and let people see my bald pussy?"

"That's up to you Claire, I certainly like looking at your pussy and I'm sure that any red blooded man would like to see it; and I can't wait to get my hands on it and my cock inside it."

"Would you mind if other people saw my pussy."

"No, but to show or not to show is your decision. If you want to show your pussy do it. What I will tell you is that if you want to, and you don't, there's a good chance that you will regret it."

"But some of the other girls at work do."

"Yes they do."

I thought about it for a while then decided that I would, but only when I had got used to wearing such short skirts.

"Where next?" Ethan asked when we had finished eating.

"I need some new knickers and maybe some bras."

"Are you sure about that or is it a case of 'my mother said ........ '

"A bit of both I guess, I've decided that I'm not going to wear a bra again, what's the point, but I think that I should have one, a nice one, just in case."

"Okay, that sounds sensible, what about knickers?"

"Well not wearing them isn't as bad as I thought it would be, in fact I've been aroused ever since we left my apartment, even in this belt that you've bought me."

"So are you going to wear knickers ever again? You appear to have gotten used to not wearing any."

"Yes, I guess that I have, you were right, apart from a few embarrassing moments I've felt good, my pussy has certainly like it, that's one baby step that I've really taken to. Thank you Ethan but I've got a problem, I used to wear panty liners when I have my period but these last two times I've tried tampons and I think that I prefer them, but if I got back to panty liners I'll definitely need some new knickers. I don't know if I'll manage with no knickers and the tampon string hanging down."

"You could always push the string up you hole."

"Hmm, I hadn't thought of that but I think that I should have some knickers, just in case.."

"Fair enough, where do we go to get these?"

"I've not been to one before but I know there is a lingerie shop up on the next floor. I used to think that places like that were just for sluts and whores but not any more."

"Okay, lets go."

As we were walking there I remembered something that the doctor had told me so I said,

"Ethan, that doctor, after he'd put this implant in my arm, was telling me that one of the possible side effect was that my periods might stop, so if they do I won't need panty liners or tampons so I'll be able to go knickerless all the time."

"And we'll be able to fuck each other's brains out every single day."

"I can't wait Ethan but I think that I should still have a couple of bras and knickers, just in case."

"Okay, and if we get nice, skimpy ones you can wear them as a bikini when we go to the leisure centre or the beach."

"I'm not sure about that, I'll see what they are like, I've never worn a bikini before, only a one piece. To go straight to a skimpy bra and knickers will be a big jump."

"We can get you there in baby steps Claire."

"Do you think that any of the girls at work will have just worn skimpy knickers on a beach?"

"That's quite possible Claire, after all, skimpy underwear and bikinis look very much the same."

"Ethan, after we've got some knickers and bras can we go back to my apartment please, I need you to take my virginity."

When we were going up the escalator we were followed by some young men and after we'd gone up a bit I turned and had a quick look at them and realised the view that they would be getting. Ethan was stood beside me and I moved closer to him and said,

"The guys behind us are looking up my skirt."

"Do you want to stand with your legs open a bit so that they can get a good look?"

"Ethan, that would be even more embarrassing."

But a few seconds later I did just that and I heard one of the men say,

"Fucking hell, look at that."

That made my pussy tingle and as we stepped off the top I said,

"Ethan, can we go down and then come back up please."

"Of course we can, but why?"

"I want to see if any other men look up my skirt, these baby steps of yours are working."

When we got to the bottom we stood there for a few seconds then Ethan led me to the up escalator. I saw a middle-aged man follow us on to it and I stood with my feet apart. I heard nothing from the man and when I turned to see if he was looking I saw that he was right behind me so his head was level with my back.

I was disappointed and as we walked to the lingerie shop I thought,

"Claire girl, what has got into you? You never used to want to let men see your pussy. I guess that it's because I want to be a normal girl."

Then I said out loud,

"Ethan, do other girls like letting men see up their skirts?"

"I think that we've talked about this before, and yes, quite a few do, it's their way of attracting and teasing men."

"Oh, okay."

In the lingerie shop we went straight to the bras and knickers section. Ethan picked up a crotchless thong and asked me if I'd like one of those.

"Too frilly for me." I replied.

We looked at lots of knickers and bras, most of which were see-through and very small. Some of them didn't even have any fabric, just the elastic, and I found it hard to believe that girls actually wore them but they must, a shop wouldn't be selling them if girls didn't buy them. We also looked at bras that had the cups made of very fine and very soft mesh and which wouldn't give any support, not that I needed any, but if a big girl wore one of those she may as well not have bothered, but I guess that those bras are for show only.

"I can't make up my mind Ethan, can you choose for me please, get something that you'd like to see on me."

"That will be my pleasure Claire."

I left Ethan to it and went to look around the store and couldn't really believe women wore some of the thinks that were on display, I just couldn't see the point of them. But then I remembered my sheltered background and wondered if I'd missed out on something else.

I was still browsing when Ethan came over to me and said that we were leaving and we did with me not seeing what he had bought.

It wasn't long before we were back at his car and he was holding the door open for me to get in. I remembered what he had said and put one leg in first. That was the first time that I'd spread my legs that wide whilst wearing a skirt that short and not only did the car park breeze tickle my slightly spread pussy, as I turned my back and sat on the seat I saw Ethan looking and my bare pussy.

I didn't lift my other leg into the car for a few seconds so that Ethan could have a really good look. When I did lift my leg in I said,

"I think that we need to get to my place as quick as possible."

"Too right we do Claire."

"Just don't get caught speeding."

As we drove the anticipation of what I knew was going to happen as soon as we got there was nearly overwhelming. My pussy was leaking onto the car seat and it didn't stop when I squeezed my legs together. I thought about what my mother would say if she could see me right then and if she knew what I was about to do, and I was a little surprised that I didn't at all feel guilty. As Ethan said, I have to live my life as I want, not what she wants, I am me, not a clone of her.

Ethan ended my train of thought by saying,

"You really have got used to being without underwear and wearing those new clothes haven't you Claire?"

"Yes I have, you've helped me realise what I was missing, what the girls at work appeared to have that I didn't. I'm starting to feel like a real normal girl, not one that was living someone else's life for them."

"Well you certainly look happy Claire."

"I am, and I'll be even happier when we get to my place."

We still had quite a bit to go and the traffic was bad. After a couple of minutes silence I said,

"Ethan, the other day in the break room I heard Emily say that she had a purple clit, what did she mean, was it a euphemism?"

"Have you heard of blue balls Claire?"

"No."

"Okay, well if a man sees a naked woman, or even just one that he fancies a lot, he will get aroused and get an erection. If it happens a lot and he can't do anything about it, like fucking her, his erection will give him a lot frustration and even pain. If he can't relive his erection, for whatever reason, it is said that he gets blue balls. Similarly, if a girl sees something that arouses her for a long time and she can't do anything about her desires, her lust, it is said that she has a purple clit. So I guess that Emily was getting very sexually frustrated."

"So when I kept feeling your hard cock pressing against my stomach last night did you have blue balls?"

"I suppose that I did, I so wanted to fuck you right then but we are going to put that right quite soon. I'm sure that it will be well worth the wait."

"Well if you get blue balls every again Ethan, you just let me know and I will find a way for you to fuck me as quick as possible."

"And if you get a purple clit Claire, you let me know and I will find a way to give you some relief."

"I've got a purple clit right now Ethan."

Ethan took one hand off the steering wheel and put it on my bare thigh.

"That's nice." I said.

"How about now?" Ethan asked as he slid his hand up to my wet pussy and I opened my legs to give him better access.

"Hmm, you will never know how good that feels."

Ethan moved his little finger between my lips and moved it up and down causing me to moan then say,

"You'd better stop doing that Ethan, if you don't I will cum and I don't want our first time to be in a car. Besides, you might crash."

Ethan stopped moving his fingers but he left them where they were until he needed his hand for the driving.

As soon as the car was parked I started to get out. I didn't need to wait for Ethan to open the door for me I would be naked in his arms in minutes. We both grabbed the bags and almost ran to the apartment. As soon as the door was shut behind us we started to take each others clothes off as our tongues fought a battle in each other's mouths.

Once we were naked I jumped up on Ethan and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to my bed.

It was amazing, better than I could ever have imagined, better that anything that I had ever read. We fucked in positions that I could never even imagine. Ethan taught me how to give blowjobs so that I could revive his cock and he showed me the pleasure that his tongue can give my pussy. He also showed me the pleasure of having my pussy eaten.

We stopped around 8 p.m. to have a rest and order a pizza. We wanted something that we could eat quickly so that we could get back to our marathon. My sexual high was so high that I opened the door to the pizza delivery guy without putting any clothes on and it made me want more of Ethan's cock.

I think that it was somewhere around 2 a.m. when we finally got to sleep with Ethan cuddling me from behind with his cock still inside me.

*****

I woke up first and the only thing on my mind was Ethan's cock. Due to my indoctrination by my mother and the nuns I had probably missed out on a lot of sexual fun and I intended to catch up with all the other girls.

At first I couldn't feel Ethan's cock but when I wiggled my butt a little I felt it on my butt, and it was hard. I wondered how that had happened but I didn't dwell on it because I wanted that cock inside me. I slowly and gently moved my butt around until I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my hole then I eased myself down and felt his cock slide inside me.

All those wonderful feeling from the previous night came flooding back. For a couple of minutes I just lay there savouring the pleasure then I started gently moving my pelvis so that I raise off his cock a little then sunk back down.

I'd only done this a couple of times when I felt one of Ethan's hands cup one of my tits and start playing with the nipple.

"Are you awake?" I whispered.

"I am now, and what a way to wake up. Please do that to me every morning."

"You don't live here Ethan."

"We'll talk about that later, right now I'm going to fuck your brains out."

And we did, almost a repeat of the previous day's love making session. Just before noon Ethan carried me to the bathroom and into the shower where we fucked again as we washed each other.

It was as Ethan was drying me that I realised that my pussy was sore. When I told Ethan he said that he wasn't surprised, that I'd been a virgin 24 hours earlier and we'd fucked so many times that neither of us had any idea how many times. Whilst eating the rest of the pizza and drinking coffee Ethan asked me if I'd like to go and live with him.

"Don't you think that it's too soon?" I asked.

"No, we've know each other for months."

"True, but we only started being an item a couple of days ago."

"Also true but I want to wake up each morning to the sight of that amazing, naked body."

"How about a compromise for a couple of months to see how things go. You might get sick of the sight of me in a couple of weeks." I said.

"No chance Claire, but if you want a compromise how about we spend alternate nights at each of our places."

"That sounds fair, so tonight we'll sleep at your place."

"Fair enough." Ethan replied, "so what do you want to do this afternoon?"

"I need to sort out what I'm going to wear for work tomorrow and the rest of the week."

"You can wear what we bought yesterday.

"Some of them yes, but the ones that you chose aren't really suitable for a workplace, even the girls at work never wear anything that short or that see-through."

"Okay, so do you want to go shopping this afternoon?"

"No, you've spent too much money on me already."

"You are worth every penny."

"What I'll do this afternoon is go through my wardrobe and sort out which skirts and dresses can be shortened and not look silly, and I'll shorten them, I did tell you that I have my mother's old sewing machine didn't I?"