Baby Steps Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did, tell you what, after we've finished this I'll leave you alone for two or three hours, there are a couple of things that I need to do, and you can do your thing, then I'll come back and take you to a pub for a meal then to my place and you can spread those legs for me."

"That sounds like a perfect plan Ethan."

"Are you going to stay naked all day Claire?"

"I was thinking about it, you're turning me into one of those naturist people."

"What more could a man ask for?"

Ten minutes later the naked me was kissing Ethan goodbye at my front door. That was the second time that I'd stood in the front doorway totally naked and enjoyed every second of it.

I did what we had agreed and when Ethan returned half my dresses and skirts were a lot shorter than they had been, and a coupe of tops had had the arms cut off.

When Ethan returned I opened the door to him and he pulled me out into the corridor.

"Let me go Ethan, someone will see me."

After he had given me a long kiss out in the corridor he let me go and we went inside.

"It's a good job that the door didn't close and lock us out." I said.

"Talking about keys, we need to get keys cut for both apartments."

"Yes, then you can come in when I'm asleep and rape me."

"It wouldn't be rape." Ethan replied.

"No it wouldn't. I've sorted out my clothes for tomorrow, do you want to pick something for me to wear to the pub? Or will you try to get me to go there like this?"

"I'd like that, would you?"

"No, that would be too embarrassing."

"Baby steps, how about you get naked in the car then get dressed again when we get there?"

"Hmm, I might just do that, the chances of someone seeing me are next to none. Do you want to see me in the clothes that I've altered?" I asked.

"Yes please."

I tried on each one and it turned out that I'd been a little over zealous and shortened one of my dresses a bit too much. It was somewhere between the two lengths of new skirts that Ethan had bought me. Ethan said that I looked great in it so I put it with the ones that I was going to wear for work.

I shouldn't have been surprised when Ethan picked out one of the shortest new skirts and a top that was slightly see-through for me to wear to the pub and I hoped that it wouldn't be very bright in the pub.

I did take my top and skirt off in the car once it started moving and Ethan had a hand between my legs nearly all the way to the pub. In the car park I quickly put my skirt and top on whilst Ethan walked round to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I lifted one leg out then lifted my pelvis so that he got a good, long look at my pussy.

"Are you trying to give me blue balls?" Ethan asked.

"Are you trying to give me a purple clit Ethan?" I asked.

I got out of the car and we walked into the pub, me trying to stretch the skirt to make it longer and not succeeding. The length of the skirt distracting me from the slightly see-through top.

I saw a couple of men looking at my short skirt as we went in but that ended when we found a table and I was happy that it was in an area that wasn't very bright. I was sat opposite Ethan and our hands joined over the table. Under the table I felt Ethan's foot parting my thighs and his sock covered foot teased my slit for some of the time that we weren't eating.

When we left it was dark outside and Ethan suggested that I ride to his place naked and I quickly agreed to it. He also suggested that, if I wanted to, I could strip outside the car then go up to his apartment naked.

I looked around and seeing no one I quickly stripped and got in.

Ethan hand went straight between my thighs which automatically spread to let him in and I was close to cumming when the car stopped outside Ethan's apartment building. The building was a lot newer than mine and as I looked at it and picked up my skirt ready to put it on Ethan said,

"My apartment is up only one flight of stairs and that door leads straight up to it so how do you fancy not getting dressed and running inside and up to the apartment Claire?"

"You are joking aren't you Ethan?"

"Maybe not, I'm 99 percent sure that you can make it without being seen."

"You are serious aren't you?"

"It's entirely up to you Claire."

"That isn't the main entrance is it?"

"No, that's round the front, I only know of me who uses this door, I got a key from a maintenance guy who said that I shouldn't really have it."

I sat there with my skirt and top in my hand and thought,

"Did I have the courage to do it? What would I do if someone did see me?"

The thought of doing it was getting me wetter and wetter. I looked all around, then looked around again then said,

"You go and open the door Ethan."

He did, and he took my bag and my clothes with him. I was left with no choice but to do it and it was causing my pussy to gush. I watched Ethan walk the short distance then open the door. He held it open and I looked around again then opened the door, got out, and slammed the door as I set off running.

It only took seconds but it seemed like hours until I threw myself into Ethan's arms. I heard the car beep as the doors locked then I looked up at Ethan and said,

"That was fun. Was that a baby step, and if it was what is an adult step?"

"Running or walking through the centre of the city stark naked." Ethan replied.

"Well that's never going to happen, can we go up to your place before someone sees me."

"The chances of that are virtually nil but come on. I'm really proud of you Claire."

"So am I," I replied, "if someone told me last weekend what I would be doing this weekend I would have told them they were insane."

Ethan was right and we saw no one as we went up the stairs and to his apartment. It's much bigger than mine and with two bedrooms, and it has a little balcony for when the weather is good. I wasn't really that interested in looking around and when we went into Ethan's bedroom I pulled him onto the bed and told him to fuck me.

We both took his clothes off and another marathon love making session quickly ensued.

*****

I woke with Ethan spooning me again, but this time his cock was already going in and out of my pussy as I woke up.

"Hmm, nice." I said as I moved one of his hands to my tits.

We made love but got interrupted by Ethan's alarm clock. We showered together but it wasn't as much fun because we didn't have much time. When I was getting dressed ready for work I said,

"I don't know if I can do this Ethan."

"What do you mean Claire?"

"This skirt and top and no underwear for work, it's so different to what I wore last week, people are bound to notice."

"Ethan stopped tying his tie and came, hugged me and said,"

"I thought that it was what you wanted Claire, to be like the other girls at work?"

"It is, I do, but I ...."

"You're a little nervous aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"You'll be fine Claire. Okay you may get the odd comment but I can guarantee that they will be compliments. Most people will be too scared to say anything just in case you complain to HR saying that they sexually harassed you."

"I would never do that."

"I know, but we do have a few politically correct, woke idiots, take Ms. Johnson, she thinks that the world shines out of her arse. If she even caught someone talking about the way she dresses she'd be on the phone to HR in seconds."

"Yes, I don't go anywhere near her."

"I try not to as well, but you will be just fine Claire, I promise. If there is the slightest problem you can just say that I made you do it."

"I would never drop you in it Ethan."

"I know, but just in case. I know that this is a big baby step for you but you can do it, I know you can."

"I love you Ethan."

"And I love you too Claire, now get a move on, we don't want to be late."

We were still eating our toast as we left Ethan's apartment.

Once we'd settled in the car and were heading for work I said,

"You do live on your own don't you Ethan?" I asked.

"No, not really, I've got a girlfriend who is going to live with me every other day?"

"No not me, it's just that I noticed that the spare bedroom looks like it has someone living there."

"Oh that, that's my brother Matt, his job has him working in this city every other week. His firm pay for him to stay in a hotel when he's here but he stays at my place and pockets the hotel money."

"You never told me you had a brother."

"We haven't talked about siblings on either side yet have we?"

"No."

"When you stop ravishing my body in bed we'll talk about them."

I giggled a bit then replied,

"ME! It's you who won't take your hands off me or your cock out of me."

"Can you blame me?"

I giggled a little again.

We arrived at work just in time and I felt strange walking in wearing just a mid-thigh skirt and a top that was so thin that my nipples let everyone know that I wasn't wearing a bra. Ethan was right, the only comments that I got were compliments and I was soon so engrossed in my work that I did forget what I was wearing.

In the break room I sat like the other girls, not crossing our legs and I hoped that no one looked up my skirt but I also looked at the other girls and I was sure that if I were sat opposite them I would be able to see if they were wearing knickers or not.

When Ethan legitimately came to see me he asked how I was doing. I just replied that I was fine. Then he quietly said,

"No, I mean without the underwear."

"Oh that," I replied, "you were right, I don't even think about it now."

Then he very quietly said,

"I'm going to fuck you brains out as soon as we get to your place tonight."

I smiled and replied,

"You can't because I will have already fucked your brains out."

By the time we got to the end of the day I had forgotten about my lack of underwear. I only got reminded of it when I went to the toilet and hiked my skirt up to have a pee and found that I had nothing to pull down.

We had another great night, in fact everything was great from then on. On the odd occasion when I realise that someone is looking up my skirt I still get a little embarrassed but I have managed to do what I've seen the other girls do and not turn away or cross my legs and it always makes my pussy tingle. I'm still wondering if I should ask the other girls if they are the same.

*****