Baby, You Can Drive My Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, very slowly, gently obliterating the insane rush of the car through the snow, the horrid explosion of lust in the back seat. Fingers tracing on skin, lips searching for each other and making their own paths down bodies. No need for speech. Eventually, he found himself covering her with his body, his cock at her entrance and then, miraculously, inside her. Her arms circled his neck again.

"I love you," he said softly, and she smiled.

In due course, she trembled and sighed, murmuring his name. At once he let go and was himself transported, and the hot flood that he had kept pent up all evening spilled out. His movements slowed and stopped. He lay on top of her, looking down, studying her face.

"I love you," he whispered again.

"Yes," she said. "I love you too."

---

He shoveled the driveway the next morning while she slept in, then took the big black car back to the rental agency. He cleaned up first, of course. The horrible condom and its wrapper went to the bottom of the trash. The black panties with the heart pattern went in his coat pocket, he'd give them to her later, if she wanted them back. He hesitated over whether to toss the chauffeur's cap but decided to leave it in the hall closet. They might need to go to a costume party together some time.

Her necklace was in its box in her purse. He took the box out to the garage and found a hammer and a chisel.

She was drinking coffee in the kitchen when he came back in. She was wearing jeans and a button-up shirt, her hair was wet and she smelled like shampoo.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Kind of shaky," she said. "Fragile."

He nodded and handed her the box. "I fixed your necklace," he said.

She shot him a look, then opened the box. "Oh," she said. She took the necklace out and held it up. Two loops hung from it now, one Mars and one Venus. "I love it," she said. She leaned forward and kissed him. "Much better."

"Can you wear it tonight?" he asked.

"What's tonight?"

"I thought we'd go out to dinner. Turns out Arthur's a big tipper, we can have quite a nice dinner on him."

She laughed but the sound was a little brittle. "Jesus," she said. "Was that yesterday?"

"Yes," he said. "But today's another day."