Babyboy Ch. 13

Story Info
Bassir goes to see his mom.
1.9k words
4.11
2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's some offensive language in this story. Enjoy!

*

Bassir

"You ain't going to see her ass right?" Charm asked. I gave a tight smile with a nod. "Awe hell the bitch will kill you for sure this time."

"That's what I told his ass." Tyrell spoke up from the couch. "And I told him if she hurt or killed him imma kill that bitch."

"As you should Ty and imma help." Charm agreed with Tyrell. They have grown a lot. They both like each other now. I think they've bonded over ganging up on me.

"She's going to be behind bars and it's just a talk we don't know what she's going to do or say." They both gave me a hard look.

"That woman is crazy, babe. She used to do some sick shit to you. Remember why she's in there." Charm sent me worried eyes.

"Why she in there?" Me and Charm looked at each other. I told Tyrell about my past but not all of it. He knows my mom is not the best and that she did some evil stuff to me but not exactly what it was. He doesn't know a lot of the things I went through.

"She's uh," I tilted my head looking down. "She's in jail because she tried to kill me." Tyrell gave me wide eyes and I swear I could see his brain going into overdrive.

"Repeat that for me." He said calmly.

"She's in jail because she tried to shoot me." I said again. "She's charged with attempted murder and child neglect."

"You ain't going to see that bitch." He glared at me. Charm put her hand up to her mouth to hide a smile.

"Tyrell nothings going to happen. It's just a talk Babyboy." He shook his head and stood up. He walked over to us.

"No Bassir fuck is wrong with you. That bitch lucky I don't go and kill her ass right now. I don't want you to see her. I'm not letting you meet up with some crazy ass bitch." He held my hands.

"Babyboy I'll be fine I promise. It's a jail and nothing is going to happen." He gave me a glare before nodding.

"Alright but if anything happens to you I'm blowing up the jail." He pouted. I laughed and nodded.

"I'm serious, Bassir." He glared. I pecked his lips.

"I know Babyboy."

****

"Just through these doors." I nodded and followed the guard into the visiting area. "Just pick up the phone and talk. I nodded and walked down the aisle.

I saw my mom sitting in the middle so I took a seat in front of her. She looked the same. Her skin was flawless and her hair was long and put into a tight ponytail. My mom was beautiful.

"Bassir." She whispered softly.

"Anna." I said back looking away from her face. "Why did you call me here?" I sighed.

"I uh been getting better." She said looking unsure. I nodded for her to continue. "Alright Bassir I want my child to know me and I want to take care of him when I get outta here." She let out. I gave her a blank stare.

"No."

"What do you mean, no, it's my baby?" I shrugged, gaining a glare on my face.

"Anna you put me through hell had me watching niggas come in and out the house. Stealing the little money I made trying to feed myself. You fucked my childhood up then left me with Romero when you went to jail for trying to kill us." I let out. I hadn't talked to her and I haven't let out all this pain I had been holding. It's all coming up though.

"I've changed Bassir. I promise I'll be better to him. He's my second chance. I want to show I'm a good person. And you ain't dead so I didn't do that bad of a job with you." I went silent and just stared at her crazy ass.

"You lost yo damn mind." I said putting the phone back. I turned to get up.

"He my fucking child Bassir you can't keep him from me."

"No he's mine." I quickly turned back around. "He's my fucking child. I cleaned his ass, I stayed up late nights and took care of him, I'm the one doing that shit now. I'm there, I take him to the zoo every weekend, I feed him, I give him cuddles, I teach him, I'm the one who loves him and takes care of him. He's my fucking child Anna and you will never see him a day in your missable fucking life." I spat before leaving. She banged on the window saying stupid shit as I left out the visiting room.

Bitch just ruined my whole damn day.

****

I was back home with Romero. After visiting our mother I had to quickly go pick him up and head home so I could start some paperwork. When we got home Romero went to his leapfrog and I heard him singing along with the alphabet.

I walked into the kitchen and made him a small plate of apple slices and apple juice. I walked into his room and set it on his little table.

"Bubba come eat your apples then go throw away the plate." Romero nodded and sat at his table. "Daddy is in the living room when you're done."

"Me be there when me done." He smiled. I nodded and kissed his head before leaving. Romero is a little too smart for me and he is starting to pick up some personality from Tyrell.

Romero is starting to stick up for himself way more and becoming very headstrong. I think Tyrell is helping him become more confident in himself. They both stand on what they say and will tell you when they think you're wrong.

I started working on the couch answering some emails and going over paperwork. Soon I'll be back to going to homes and doing wellness checks. I was going over some of the case files and picking out what house needed an immediate check up. I did this for 30 minutes before my son came in here with his plate and threw it away before coming and sitting in my lap.

We both did our work in silence. Romero in his leapfrog and me going over files. He was doing addition and subtraction and I was drafting emails to my colleagues. Romero eventually got tired and said he was going to take a nap. I laughed and watched him walk back to his room.

I should start dinner so when he wakes up it'll be ready. I took out ground beef and started seasoning it then rolling it into small balls. Once the balls were formed I put it back in the refrigerator and washed my hands. My phone dinged so I checked it.

It was from Tyrell saying he missed me with a eggplant emoji. I smirked and quickly dried my hands before picking up my phone. I FaceTimed him and set my phone up so he could see most of my body.

"Hi Babyboy." I smirked. He smiled and set up his phone. I could tell he was still at the office. His background was the big window overlooking the city.

"Hey baby." He responded. "How was the meeting with your mom?" He went serious. I backed up and grabbed my phone walking into my bedroom.

"It wasn't good. She said she wants to have custody of Romero when she's out of prison and wants him to know who she is." I said sitting him up on my dresser. I turned and started to strip out of my work clothes. "You were worried about me?" I smirked turning around.

"Of course I was. Had me stressed at work an shit." He glared. His eyes were completely focused on the screen.

"I'm sorry babyboy but I'm fine." I grabbed a shirt and started putting it on.

"Hold on, nobody told you to put on a shirt." He pouted. I laughed and tossed my shirt back on the bed.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

"You know I do. Wait let me lock my door. I don't wanna get caught jerking off in my office." He quickly stood up and left from the view of the screen. I laughed and finished taking off my slacks. When Tyrell sat back down I started tugging at the band of my boxers.

"What else do you wanna see?" I asked, pulling my boxers down slightly.

"Bassir don't tease me." Tyrell groaned. He started tugging at his tie. "You know I wanna see that dick." I laughed and pulled off my boxers.

"What else Babyboy? Tell me what you want me to do to you." I moaned. I started stroking myself slowly. I could see Tyrell start to unbuckle his pants.

"I like it when you kiss me." I nodded, signaling him to go on. "And I like when you touch me."

"Where babyboy? You like when I touch you here?" I touched my body. He nodded. I can tell he was getting turned on from the little show we were putting on for each other. "Tell me babyboy, tell me where you want me to touch you."

"Bassir." He moaned with a blush. "I want to touch my body and I want you to stroke me. I wish you were the one stroking me right now." He groaned.

"Imagine it was me." I said wishing it was his dick I was stroking. Looking at him with half closed eyes telling me what he wanted me to do to him was turning me on. I could see the head of his dick on the screen. His hand would cover his dick when he stroked to the top and would reappear when his hand went down to the base. "Imagine I'm behind you right now and I'm kissing on your neck while I jerk you slowly."

"Keep going Base." He moaned. He looked like he was about to blow.

"Imagine my other hand is playing with balls and tugging on them. Your head is thrown back against my shoulder while I bring you over the edge and once you finally cum, I'm gonna make you watch as I eat your cum off my hand." That sent him over the edge. He moaned out my name as he came. I followed after him and my cum shot out all over my chest and hand.

"Fuck I needed that." Tyrell smiled wiping off his hands with some tissue paper. I nodded and walked to the bathroom to wipe off my hands and chest.

"You really were stressed then huh?" I asked returning. Tyrell was fixing his shirt and tie while I pulled on a shirt. I grabbed some shorts but opted out of underwear. I took the phone into the kitchen and started making dinner for me and Ro.

"Yes Bassir I was. I was in here worried out my fucking mind. Didn't know what type of shit yo momma was on." He glared.

"But I'm fine." I smiled.

"You more than fine sexy ass." He smirked. "But for real Bassir, are you okay with that request she made?"

"No, of course not. She has no right to Romero but I'm not worried about any of that. I plan on fully adopting Romero soon." He smiled with a nod. "I don't know. I feel like she just called to get under my skin."

"She did but you're handling it good, baby. Don't let her make you crazy. That's my job." He smiled.