Babyboy Ch. 12

Story Info
Tyrell and Bassir celebrate Halloween.
2.8k words
4.75
2.2k
1
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's some offensive language in this story. Enjoy!

Tyrell

I'm not a morning person at all like fuck the sun, fuck the birds, fuck it all so when I wake up to clattering and giggles coming from the kitchen I got mad. I completely forgot I wasn't at my own house and that I was only wearing my boxers. It's surprising it still didn't click even when I walked straight to the kitchen instead of having to go down stairs like I usually do at home. The only thought in my head was killing the hoes laughing in the kitchen.

"Why the fu-" Bassir and Romero were standing there with matching house shoes cooking eggs. Romero was standing on a step ladder far from the stove but still close enough he could see the pan. He had a juice box in his hand and a spoon in the other, handing it to Bassir whenever he asked. They had on some weird music I've never heard before but it was light and matched the calm mood they were in.

"Rell!" Romero yelled and slammed into my legs. He gave me the biggest hug he could with his tiny arms before running back to help.

I came over last night and was planning to leave but he asked me to stay then started kissing on me so I couldn't leave without my kisses.

"Good morning babyboy." I nodded, stealing the jacket on the chair and shrugged it on.

"You're happy even in the morning it's fucking insane." I grabbed the coffee he handed me and with a plain smile.

"Me go to school today." Romero proudly stated. He was dressed for school, just wearing Spider-Man house shoes. Bassir was wearing low hanging loose pants and a black T-shirt. He still had on his floral print durag I brought him. My nigga fine as fuck even in his Spider-Man shoes.

"That's hype Ro I remember when I was in school."

"Was you good boy?" I was alright in school. I kept my grades up and got my diploma. My living situation was fucked up with a crackhead mama and father who was dead. I tried to stay with friends every night but had to face reality at some point so I started hustling. That's not something I want to think about though.

"Yeah I was good I guess." He smiled, climbing off his little ladder and walking to his room. He came back with a costume. It was a cop outfit. I glared at it.

Today was Halloween and Bassir is taking Ro trick or treating. I'm going with them but I'm not dressing up. Imma go as Tyrell.

"Me and daddy match." Ro said, showing off his outfit. Bassir smirked and ate some bacon. "You match with us?"

"Uh no Ro. I'm not dressing up." Romero pouted.

"Why no dress? No like hallow?" He shook his head in a worried manner. I actually love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. All the free shit and scary movies love that shit.

"No I just don't have a costume." I smiled.

"Boring." Romero waved me off. "Me go put on me shoes," Romero ran back to his room.

"Romero just came for my fucking head." I picked up a piece of bacon. Bassir shrugged with a smile. "Imma beat his tiny ass."

"Babyboy." Bassir laughed. I shook my head. Romero is too smart to be real. The little boy is always forcing us to count with him or go over addition and subtraction. Bassir got the kid doing multiplication and shit.

These niggas be on some other shit around here. On top of that Romero is super nice like always helping people and finding shit for us to go do. Had us in some community park planting trees and shit like who does that. Apparently Bassir and Romero. That shit sexy though I can't lie. Watching my man plant trees and be a good samaritan be having me riled up. Like damn how you sexy and nice?

"You really don't wanna dress up. You could be the robber and we'll be the cops." Bassir smiled. I shook my head.

"Too close to home. I'll dress as myself and go as a real nigga." Bassir glared at me.

"I ready." Ro said all dressed up. Bassir stood up with a bowl of oatmeal. They both told me goodbye before leaving out the door. I smiled and sat back. I really didn't think this would be my life. Having a good stable relationship with a man and a whole three year old. I mean shit I thought I was gon be zipping through hoes the rest of my life. I ain't see settling down in my future but here I am.

****

"Come on babyboy." Bassir pulled my hand. I shuffled behind them.

Romero was dressed as a cop and Bassir and I were dressed in black and white jumpsuits. He said that his cop outfit didn't fit right so he brought a new costume but he brought two just in case one was too small. I'm wearing the small one not by fucking choice. Well kinda by choice, Bassir sucked the skin off my dick to get me to agree and he said he would do it again after we finished here. Remembering that I started picking up my speed. I love head from Bassir, it's some of the freakiest shit ever. He stares into my eyes while sucking me with no hands. The nigga has no gag reflex. Let me stop thinking about that shit before I get horny again.

"Trick or treat." Romero held out his candy bucket. I suggested a pillow case but Bassir said no. These niggas ain't getting no candy.

"Awe you guys are so cute." The lady said looking between the three of us. "A single dad?" She asked me, dropping candy in the bucket. I looked over to Bassir.

"No he's my boyfriend and this our son." I glared. "Weird ass." Bassir quickly grabbed my hand and dragged us away.

"Babyboy was that necessary?" He guided us to the next house.

"Yes, the fuck. Thinking I'm a single dad, I ain't even been with no bitch to even have no fucking kids. Damn and why can't we be a couple? Why do one of us gotta be a single dad?" I shook my head.

"Scary." Romero said stopping. The house had some fake killer coming out of it with a knife. He was chasing kids. "Me no want to go there." He shook his head.

"Ro it's cool, dude ain't gon get you." I bent down. He gave me big eyes and shook harder. "Want me to get you some candy?" He nodded. "Alright you and daddy stay here I'll go get it and be right back." I took his bucket.

"You're the best." Bassir smiled. I nodded. I know I am.

I walked over to the house. We were in a good ass neighborhood so I was expecting full size candy and for this creepy ass house I was expecting a whole hand full. Walking up to the house the man was still. Once I got close he popped out with the knife.

"Bitch I'll kill you." I glared before he fully moved. He gave me a scared look before going still. He dropped his hand with the knife and backed it up. I shook my head and went to the door. The lady there had a big smile. "Hey my son is scared of the dude so I came instead." I pointed to my family.

"Awe don't seem like you are." She laughed. She handed me a handful of candy and a full size candy bar. "I love seeing dads taking charge. Taking some pressure off mom."

"Bitch that man is my boyfriend. It is a two father home. You people need to expand y'all's minds." I glared. I walked off the porch and back to my family.

"You said something to both of them didn't you." Bassir gave the bucket back to Ro.

"Why you say that?"

"The man went back in the house after you went over there and the lady looks confused." He smirked. I shrugged.

"Fuck them. Come on Ro we going to that house." I pointed to a house with a spooky maze.

"I scared." He squeezed my hand.

"I got you. Imma beat anybody up who tries you." He nodded and we all went to the house.

****

I walked out of the bathroom and into Bassir's room. I was dry already so I started putting lotion on my body before slipping on some boxers.

"Babyboy?" Bassir called. He walked into the room with a smile. "Come here." I walked over and gave him a quick peck.

"You check Ro candy?" I asked. I walked back over to his dresser and opened my personal one. I pulled out my durag and started tying it. Bassir started walking into his closet.

"Yeah. I let him eat a few pieces before his bath and right after he went to sleep." He called out.

"Tonight was fun, I haven't trick or treated in so fucking long." I was done with my durag so I laid back on the bed.

"It's about to get better." Bassir said before walking out in his cop costume. He was right it is too tight. The costume was hugging his dick just right and his pecs were poking out too. He had on a generic blue shirt and black pants with a blue stripe going down the side.

"Never wanted to fuck a cop before." I smirked. He laughed and came to lay on top of me. "Fuck you so sexy Bassir."

"Thank you Babyboy." He kissed me softly. "I think you're sexy too." He kissed down my neck. I tilted my head and let him lick and suck on my sensitive spot. "So fucking sexy." He whispered holding onto my neck. He brung my head close so he could kiss me.

I moaned into his mouth when he started palming me through my boxers. I was already hard from seeing him walk out here looking good as fuck. Bassir licked along my lip before pushing his tongue in. I sucked on his tongue softly before pulling away.

"You stole Romero's candy." I grinned.

"I was going door to door too. I deserve something in return." He grinned. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "And I promised you something for wearing that costume remember."

"Oh trust me I ain't forget." He stood up off the bed. I watched as he got undressed. "Shit was squeezing on that ass just right." He glared at me before getting back in the bed. He hung his head over the side. "Bassir?"

"Fuck my throat." He smirked at me.

I sat still before rushing over to him. I quickly pulled off my boxers and stood in front of him. He gave me a sexy ass smile before opening his mouth. I think I might cum just from watching him. I lined my dick up with his mouth and pushed in. I let out a groan as my dick reached the back of his throat. I held it for a few seconds before pulling out, letting him catch his breath.

"Fuck." I moaned. Bassir regained his breath and opened wide again. I grabbed hold to the bottom of his chin and started fucking his throat. Bassir is something else when it's come to dick sucking. He can take me whole and not flinch. That shit made me wanna really fuck his mouth.

I started giving him long strokes hitting the back of his throat. I watched as my dick repeated being shown in his throat. I moaned and started speeding up. I was getting so fucking close to cumming. I mean Bassir had one hand on my balls and my dick down his throat. This nigga is marriage material for real.

"Fuck I'm cumming Base." I moaned, slamming into the back of his throat. Bassir moaned around me and took all my cum. I backed outta his throat and watched him swallow and sit up. "Shit." I breathed. That was the best shit I've ever experienced.

"Bend over the bed." Bassirs horse voice said. The way this nigga just took my dick I'd do anything he'd say. I bent over the bed and watched as he walked to stand behind me. Bassir licked his lips before bending over and giving me a long lick on my ass.

"Bassir." I moaned. He looked up at me while he tongued my hole. I pushed my ass back into his face wanting more. Bassir's freaky ass was eating me like I was a fucking meal. This nigga was in there rimming my hole and then sticking his tongue in silghtly.

He stood up and stuck a thumb in my butt and started sliding it in and out. I moaned looking back at his freak ass. This man knows what he is doing to me. He looking down at me like he knows I want it and shit I do.

"Fuck you're tight Babyboy." He said. Bassir gave my ass a slap before pulling his thumb out. He spat on my ass before sticking the tip of his dick in. He paused and put his leg up on the bed. His dick shifted at that angle and reached deeper. I moaned and dropped my face on the bed.

Bassir grabbed my waist started fucking me hard. He gripped my hips and controlled the way my ass went back against his dick. I clenched the sheets feeling him hit my shit with every thrust. I wasn't in too much pain because we had sex yesterday but his dick was still fucking huge so I was getting stretched.

"Fuck." I groaned, turning my head to the side to watch him. Bassir locked eyes with me and smirked fucking me deeply. He grabbed my neck and pulled me up. My body was hovering above the bed as he grabbed my neck and my head.

This nigga Bassir stared thrusting into me deeply, knocking the breath outta me. My hand could barely hold me up as he rammed into my ass.

"Who ass is this?" He asked, holding my neck.

"Yours." I moaned. He squeezed tighter.

"Louder Babyboy." He commanded. I moaned and repeated it louder. "Again."

"Yours." I repeated. "Fuck Bassir it's yours." I yelled pushing back on him. He dropped my body and grabbed my hips again. He started thrusting deep and slow.

"All fucking mine." He moaned. I nodded.

"All yours." I said, "I'm cumming." I moaned. This nigga Bassir pulled out and bent over and started eating my ass again. I couldn't handle it anymore. Without touching my dick I started cumming into the bed sheets. Bassir had his tongue deep in my ass.

I came all over the sheets and when I was done I couldn't do anything but lay bent over on the bed. Bassir gave me a kiss to my asshole before standing back up. I noticed he had cum all on his hands. I smirked and tried moving. My body was stiff and I was still coming down from my orgasm. Bassir helped me move so I was laying on the bed. He came and laid next to me.

"You tryna get married?" I asked seriously. He looked at me and laughed. "Fuck you laughing for. I'm serious. The way you just fucked me got me thinking you need to take out a life insurance policy. You know I be in these streets."

"Stop being weird Babyboy." He smiled.

"I'm being weird, nigga you stop being weird. Bassir, you just fucked me till I couldn't breath. Nigga my durag came off. My legs still fucking numb." He laughed and shook his head. "Had me in this bitch thinking about thanking yo momma for having yo ass." I smirked.

****

The next morning I woke up alone in bed. I was in clean sheets thankfully cause last nights sex was messy. I had cum all on the sheets. I sat up with a glare. My body was hurting but I'm used to it after sex with Bassir. Speaking of Bassir, where my man at? He had me in here clinging to his ass last night. I don't want nobody else to have him.

I walked out of our bedroom and into the kitchen. I still don't see him. I grabbed his jacket and put it on before going outside. Bassir was sitting on the porch with a blank look. I sat next to him but shifted around. My ass still hurt. He gave me a smile and opened his arms. I stood up and sat in his lap. That's better.

"What's wrong, love?" I grabbed the back of his neck.

"My mom called." I instantly glared. "She wants to see me."