BabyBuff Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa makes a video.
6.3k words
4.67
3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This story gets a little rough and longer. Thanks to all who have read my stories!

Sometimes I need a belt to keep my big boy pants up...

Lisa

Played back the video feed when Ray picked up the i-phone, waves of bliss radiating from Joan's core expanding out and crashing in with an explosion. Muscles in her thighs quivering. Abs dancing a tune from a jazz piano. Count every rib caging her heart. Whoosh as her diaphragm expels, caving her stomach outlining the masculinity filling her soul. Arms are angel wings or an eagle soaring in the sky. Nipples pulsing, begging for a baby to suckle. Full breasts firm engorged with love.

Moved the file to the other screen, continuous loop. Request had been made several times; Speculum, urethral sounding and cervical penetration. Give my fans one better using glass butt plug.

Don't need any lubrication, my vagina is sopping wet, buttplug diameter is two inches. Resist the temptation to shove it in one satisfying plunge. Half the cone in rub my clit and moan..withdraw. Little further, moan for the effect. Two fingers dip past my vulva extracting some cream, smearing on the larger diameter for the final insertion.

Adjust the LED pencil light so the reflection doesn't show on the screen, pink dark depths in view. Clit piercing is a bar thru my hood under my little engorged penis with a half loop. Flip the d-ring past the tip, wonderful how my vulva twitches on the screen. My pussy is beautiful with crimson outer labia, thin inner labia straining to be noticed, Joan's video makes my cunt throb for the camera.

Red fingernail of my middle finger flicks the tip of my exposed clit, some fluid drips around the base of the glass plug. Excellent video, better than expected. End of the dangling gold chain around my waist has made some appearances, hint at the depth of my planning. Look at the goose bumps starting on the crease of my inner thighs!

Pass the gold chain through the loop of my piercing, tension it up so my nub is sticking straight out. Secure the chain with one of my nipple clamps, tempted to clamp my textbook example of a clitoris. Pass on that pleasure and pain, my pee hole is going to be highlighted soon.

Fretted on my choice of speculums: Clear plastic or stainless steel? Ordered a gold plated device from Europe, arrived today. Insert the two opposing four inch loops, cold metal is a shock, especially when the hinge at the center contacted my clit. Grip the handles for a preliminary opening and stretch, let them close and adjust, long moan so my fans can appreciate the torture I will endure for them. In and out a few times while my body temp warms the metal. View of my pee hole is obscured with the handles at the top.

Demonstrate for the camera how wide they open, discharging copious pussy cream. Enjoying this immensely! Pass my hand under my leg so I can grip the handles from underneath, wiggle the plug so my fans don't forget. Top hand guides the paddles deep, stretch my labia so they almost cover the appliance.

Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, ratcheting system locks them open. Lighting is perfect! Cervix squiggles exposed to the open air. Deep breaths, sound is so important when performing. Damn I'm having an orgasm, all the water I drank, struggle to save it for later. Two clicks, three, four, not many are left, I'm wide open. View inside my rectum is covered, you can see the bulge of the butt plug inside my pussy. Use a finger to show how I can wiggle the plug from inside my cunt.

Cash is pouring in, Europe, Russia is spending big, South America. US is lagging cheap bastards! New Phillips toothbrush with erotic attachments is much quieter than my old one. Circle my clit with the quarter inch ball end, pee hole is dribbling, ding, ding, ding, goes the counter. Stick it in my urethrae to stem the flow. In and out, deeper each time. Inner membranes are pulsing I have no control over that.

Pull it out and a stream follows thankfully missing the camera. Relax for a few moments let my orgasm settle down. Time to display the largest sounding bar I've ever used. Stainless steel taper starts thin with a series bulbs ending in marble sized. Tease the opening of my uterus let my customers know there is more to cum...

Insert the taper end in my pee hole swirl it around like I'm stirring a drink. Deeper so the first lump disappears, my hips start to buck. Palm on my inner thigh readjusting so the camera is centered. Little man in the boat is standing, waving for attention, give that little fucker a pinch. Two more lumps have snuck in the tiny hole. In and out the three lumps travel, leaking when only the taper is inserted. Fourth bulb is all I can take, may have reached my bladder.

Rearrange my hands so the view is better, only see the sounding bar and now the tip of my pin point vibrator. Give my clit a thrill. Hold the end against the bar, let the vibrations permeate my inner workings, took it away when a tiny scream escaped my lips. Surprisingly bar stayed in place when I released it, needed to calm down for a minute anyway.

Needed to use two hands to replace the tip on my vibrator, size of my little finger. All in the camera view. Grand finale! Position the vibe from underneath. In and out on the sounding bar, unable to get past the forth bulb. Steady now, tip circles my last opening. Ding, ding goes the counter, they can see me shaking. Deeper, only my gynecologist has been this far, he should pay me for my yearly visits!

OH god I didn't know I could have these amazing feelings so deep! My cunt keeps slipping from the wide angle lens, close my eyes, don't care about the view! Yank the sounding bar away, piss is flooding the camera, the screen. Can't control my legs kicking the camera away.

Steady view of my ceiling when I woke up, number of viewers are only a small fraction. Chair had fallen over both of us on the floor. How long have I been out? Get this torture toy out of my cunt, butt plug blew out on it's own. Crawled to the camera, "Sorry folks.." Fuck I showed my face! Slammed the power button.

First task was deleting the last twenty three minutes from the file. All time record for the number of live views, set the record for revenue also. Called into work. Haven't used the 'Medical emergency' excuse in years, new chief of staff is going to write up herself!

XXX

"You are a goddess!" Ray was gobsmacked at the white gown.

"Aphrodite.." Joan breathed.

"Aphrodite is the greek god of beauty, fertility and sexual love," Long leg with gold high heels extended from the slit in my full length dress. " I prefer Athene," Hand on the doorknob of the halfway open door, "Goddess of wisdom and warcraft." Ray was looking at the sleek exposed thigh blocking the entrance, unwelcoming.

"This is about Ray making you take you shoes off isn't it?" Joan looks at Ray with a 'Look what you got us into now!' smirk.

"Entering my realm you will be under my protection, consenting to my every whim and fancy"

"I'll crawl." Ray was already on his knees. Joan took my hand, kissed the queen on the back of her hand with a deep bow.

"Welcome," a flourish of my hand, "To my palace.." Door closed with a click, noises of a deadbolt securing the exit, "Please wait here while I hide this." Key in her hand.

Ray was standing when I returned, "Kiss Joan like it's your first kiss.." Caught him off guard for a few seconds until he had her wrapped in his arms, passionate slogging, needed to tap him on his shoulder. "Kiss her like it is your last kiss."

Ravishing! Pushed her against the locked door, arm behind her back to hold her tight. Knee between hers, hand holding her jaw while he sought the back of her throat. Hand drifting down to caress her breast in the lovely one shoulder black body-con dress, both their moans rising in volume. Moving to her flank so he can grip her ass, traveling to her mound so he can cup her pussy.

Lace up sides, no evidence of panties, three inch platform red stilettos rising from the floor, her feet shaking in ecstasy when I tapped him out. Joan was catching her breath and tugging the dress back down below her knees. "Some champagne?" Joans passion was overflowing, kissing me. Ray hugging us together, his hands all over our asses. His fingers interjecting broke the kiss, letting us share Joan's pussy juice, Joan's scent is intoxicating.

"Sexy dress! You wouldn't be able to wear that at work." I wouldn't allow her to sit on my large pit group couch, I had Ray cuddled all to myself. "Empty again!" Making her walk over to the table where the ice bucket held our champagne.

"You had me so worried when you didn't come to work the other day, can you tell us about that?"

"Some personal business.." She heard my chuckle, "I'd die if I didn't take care of it."

Joan knows the employee manual inside and out. "Rumor has it you wrote yourself a disciplinary note to yourself for an unauthorized absence.."

"What's for dinner?" Men and their stomachs. Beef tenderloin with a kale salad, fresh strawberries with our champagne for desert.

My dress is a silk sheet hung over one shoulder, massive gold chain on my waist is real gold, fourteen caret. Playing peak-a-boo with my pierced nipples all through dinner. Dangling my french braid over my shoulder, brushing the end over my covered breasts. Ray has tried kissing me at least ten times, gets the cheek, "Easy tiger, we have all weekend." I love building the tension.

"We don't drink much." Ray and Joan were looking at the third un-opened bottle of champagne I dropped in the ice bucket.

"My vassals, I believe it is time for some Stoli Sunsets." Vodka from the freezer, a dash of orange juice and a maraschino cherry. "Cheers!" Joan is eye to eye with me in her red stripper platforms, strutting on the balcony with the city lights for a backdrop, "Wished I had a video of you."

"That was so hot on the phone," Joan's hand drifts across her mound sipping her drink, Is she teasing me or losing control?

"We were talking about taking a video of ourselves that night." Ray whispered in my ear, tried to kiss me again.

"Can I have another drink?" Joan wasn't waiting leading us inside. Gave Ray a quick tittie flash.

"Fuck.." Ray's frustration is reaching a boiling point.

"You two are so cute together." First time I've let them sit by each other on the couch. Took a dining room chair straddling in front of them, let my boobs rest against the back, "Tell me about the worst day you've ever had." Joan handed him his drink, he's looking over my shoulder at the blank flat screen behind me.

"He's only talked about that once." Joan trying to deflect, support him.

"MY house," sat up straight, "My rules.." with authority. Joan looked so sad, hugged him tight.

"Why are you doing this?" Out of the corner of his eye he could see, feel, my demanding stare. "My parents.."

Pulling teeth to get him to speak out loud. I wouldn't let Joan say a word. "My big sister.."

His family were on their way to pick him up from wrestling practice, then dinner together. Semi-truck lost his brakes smashing into the traffic jam, they never saw it coming. Mom and dad with his sister perished in the crash along with ten other people. Got up going to the bathroom, he lightly slammed the door, "He's pissed." Joan finished her drink in one big gulp.

"Tell me yours baby.." It's easy for girls to talk, our deepest secrets: They made love all weekend and Joan forgot to take her birth control pills. Missed her period and was ready to tell Ray the news when she had a miscarriage, had complications. "He held my hand all the way through." He's taking a long time behind the closed door, "I won't ever have any babies.." Alarm in Joan's eyes was the only warning.

"Fucking Bitch!" Next thing I know I'm hanging in the air from the chain around my waist, caught a glimpse of a naked man with an angry prick jutting out before I was slammed face first on my hardwood floor.

All my might using elbows to defend myself, kicking any thing I could reach. Even tried to smash the heavy breathing behind me with the back of my head. His growl, "Fucking bitch!" How did he get my hands tied behind my back? Speared in the ass! "Fucking bitch!" Recalled Joan laughing, "Fucking Bitch!" Hand over my mouth, my choice words and yelling were over! "Fucking Bitch!" Can't believe how hard I'm coming, "Fucking Bitch!" Pinching my nostrils shut..pissing myself...

"Wake up baby..." Joan's eyes had some sympathy, "We need to put some ice on it..you may have a black eye." Kissed her. Wanted her on top of me, ravishing me...

"Finger my pussy..Hard..I need it!" My world came undone again when her teeth latched onto my tit. Few minutes to regain my senses, touch the lump on the back of my head. "OWW!" Joan's on her knees beside me with her dress up to her waist fingering herself, three fingers. Now four with me watching.

Rolled over getting to all fours, "Let me help you up." Joan must have been close judging by the puddle on the floor.

"Keep going..have you ever been fisted?" Don't know if she's shaking her head or coming? Spotted Ray sitting on the floor with his back to the couch. Bent knees spread wide resting his wrists on his kneecaps. Untangle my dress from my gold chain and start crawling. Silly grin starts as I get closer, rubs his jaw. Hold still for a moment, a big cougar focusing on her prey.

Look up and I can see his fat lip, touch of blood at the corner of his mouth. Roll my shoulders taking slow strides, don't want to spook my prey as I inch closer. Watch his scrotum and nuts tighten. Wanted to pounce, his hand is pointing his dick as I lick my lips. Slow and easy letting me feast on his delicious treat.

Feeling squirrel-ish with my cheeks full of nuts, lick the length sucking the tip between my lips. Keep sucking, swallow another inch, nose touches his little soul patch. Shake my head so my tongue jiggles his balls. Needing a breath when his cock jumped.

Stroking the base, lungful of air in my nose, begging with my eyes for more of the best tasting man spunk I've had in years. He gripped my head with both hands kissing me deep, his tongue counting every tooth in my head, Joan inches away watching every moment.

XXX

"Thought my new car could make it, didn't know what the little red light meant." Joan is prancing in front of us, wearing only her high heels. "Got off early, you know how my boss likes to buy drinks on a Friday." I'm quizzing our slave on her sexual experiences. "Ray was so worried, any rapist or murderer could have snatched me stranded on the side of the road." Joan was spitting out the words. "That was the first time he spanked me." took a breath, "Afterward he ate my pussy, kissed my ass all over, he even put his tongue in my virgin brown eye."

"Enough water, make us a cocktail." Hope the ice pack helps or I'm going to be wearing lots of makeup on Monday.

"Need to go to the powder room first." Joan had a bounce in her step.

"Baby... address me as 'Goddess', you know those are the new rules!" Joan put her hands behind her back, bowed her head.

Ray noticed her smirk, "She's being a brat..."

"Ma'am!" He has rules also, felt his dick twitch in my hand.

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am." He knows Joan will be disciplined for his errors.

"Go stand over that mess." We had used her dress and my white silk sheet to mop up. Love the clickity-clak of my gold high heels on the hardwood floor as I circled Joan. "Wider." Tapping the inside of her legs with the point of my shoe.

Ray is sitting on the couch, following rules, "Good boy, you can touch yourself." He's waving that angry purple monster at both of us, "Squat..don't get any on your shoes..go NOW!" Humiliation flushes her face and chest, her eyes darting from Ray, the puddle forming below on her dress, my pussy inches from her nose.

Spread my buns so Ray can see my abused anus, he doesn't know he owns me at the moment. Look over my shoulder when his grunts slip from his wide open mouth, "Don't get any on the couch!" Strings looping from his cock, reaching his chin, lacing his chest.

Joan with a hand on my leg for balance, four fingers thrashing her cunt. Let my golden stream douse her face, chest, running down her arm mixing our fluid. Pulling Joan up by her armpits so I can squeeze her, kiss her. My tit piercings snatching at her nipples, her wonderful orgasms infusing my soul. "Love you.." Not loud enough for Ray to hear...

Took several minutes for Joan to stand on her own, still swaying as I prepared three new vodka martini's. "Cheers!" Joan gulped hers, swallowed the cherry whole maybe even the stem. Ray took his in two mouthfuls, dangling his cherry in the air tipping it with his tongue, my clit throbs.

"Well then," I say that a lot, in the office too, must be a professional habit. "Baby tell me about getting ass fucked for the first time.." Cuddled on the couch with Ray, dabbing at the jizz on his chest with a fingertip, won't let him clean up. Joan is swaying to the soft jazz in the background, won't let her sit.

"It had been three months, wanted a spanking again," Talking slowly, "Ran out of gas again." Dreamily, "Giving me the silent treatment, steam blowing out his ears. Watched me hang my work clothes, shook his head when I reached for some shorts. Rubbed my ass while he followed me around the house, picking up in the kitchen, took his belt off when I was fluffing the pillows on the couch." Joan was using a sultry voice.

"Remembering how bad it hurt when my father used his belt, put both hands on the armrest stuck my butt out inviting him.." Joan assumed the pose, hips swiveling, "Closed my eyes and hung my head, wasn't moving again till I got what I needed."

Sexy beast turned around facing us, touching herself here, there and everywhere. "He left the room leaving me waiting and waiting. Heard the faucet in the kitchen, waiting and waiting...

"Fire stabbed my dirty shit hole, crushing my hips over the end of the couch, screamed 'it hurts!' His hands held me firm, cried out when the when the red hot rod sent the pain even deeper, 'I hate you!' buried my face in a pillow, I didn't mean to say that. Impalement kept going and going." My loins are smoldering from her description, "Wanted to die, anything for the pain to stop," His cock is standing away from his belly, stiff and quivering.

"Suddenly a soothing balm is flooding my guts, pain is love and love is pain, need all of it in one great big explosion!" My orgasm is overtaking me, his fingers in both holes. How exquisite his ass rape was only a few hours ago, my head on his shoulder hugging his chest tight. "Goddess, please Goddess I need to make love to my man, PLEASE!"

Couldn't speak rolling away waving her on to his welcoming lap. My left hand holding his love stick steady as she straddles our lover, "Please." I moaned guiding his love to her love tunnel. Our lips met lowering herself, broke the kiss when her labia touched my fingers, take my hand away so she can consume all his passion. "Love him..."

"Beautiful.." Joan rises arching her back so he can lavish her breasts. "So lovely.." pray that my words penetrate. "Breathtaking.." I'm holding their kiss together. "Our souls are one.." His hands gripping her spike heels boring in to her with all his strength. "My hands are his.." caressing her back, running my hands thru her hair. "So pure.." glow surrounds them, orgasms have taken them from this world..

"Your love infects me.." Angelic smile, lips sealing into a smirk, blinking her eyes, our man sheds a tear, his love so strong, his emotion escaping. "Thank you for sharing with me it's..it's..profound."

"He needs your kiss too.." Feel Joan's breath as he consumes my soul, is it leftover or true? Giggle brings me back to this world, "Goddess I haven't finished my story."

Three of us in a tight tangle, a quagmire of bodily fluids, a heavenly aroma. "So tender washing me in the shower, on his knees begging for forgiveness, my ass was bleeding, 'never again' he kept repeating." Triple kiss, "Dinner and dishes, he took care of every thing, even feeding me like a baby." Didn't want to leave our trio, we needed water and refilled our cocktails. "Had to beg him, need him to own me anytime he wants, 'all or nothing' made sure he understood." Giggled and his chuckle waiting for the punchline. "So I told him I idled the car waiting for the low fuel red light, wanted a spanking, did it on purpose."

12