BabyBuff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a brat!" Gave her ass a little slap. His hand cracked her ass much harder, still straddling his lap.

"Should we tell her about our exercise room?" No sooner had the words escaped Ray was munching on her nipple, popped away proud of the teeth marks. "We have secrets too..."

We needed a shower and a good nights rest, first time I have shared my master bedroom bed in this condo.

XXX

Beautiful how they are scissored together, eyes closed, slow and gentle making love. Can two people make love in their sleep? Joan's awesome ass is clenching with mild euphoria. Slipping from bed quietly so I can have coffee brewing when they are ready.

"He's still sleeping Goddess." Blue eyes are striking, my favorite thing about her. "Sometimes in the morning he doesn't remember, thought it was a dream."

"I've been in love with you for a year," Stare into her eyes both of us sipping coffee. "Ray was so charming at the Christmas party, I cried that night, he didn't seem to have any interest in an old whore like me..Sorry I blackmailed you." She is so sexy, innocent on the surface.

"Cream with your coffee?" Single finger had a white dab from her labia, smeared it across my lower lip. Before the end of the day I will have her over my knee in a school girl outfit. "Oops, forgot to say Goddess!"

"Baby, you don't need to say that any more," Heard the toilet from the bedroom, "I should be calling you the queen of my heart!"

"I want to be a brat.." Fucking boo-boo lips made my nipples jump, "I want you to spank me till your hand hurts.."

"Baby some people are not in to that kind of stuff." Ray has his jeans on halfway unbuttoned, Son of a Bitch!

"Tell her about our exercise room..It's been too long since we've done that." Fire in her eyes, a commanding general.

"Let's do something about breakfast. I think we are going to need our energy today." Restaurant downstairs delivers. Joan picked some of the most unhealthy items on the menu, enough for two.

"Two weeks extra time on the exer-cycle.." Ray said that with a laugh.

"He makes me pay when I over eat.." Joan was watching me order on the lap top, "Can we get extra syrup for later?"

XXX

"Baby, answer the door" handing her the key hidden under the vase, "You won't have to give him a tip." Only thing she was wearing is the red stripper platforms, even her tits are blushing red as her shoes.

"Tell her about the exercise room," Stuffing her mouth with pancakes.

"Joan maxed out her credit card on the home exercise machine," Ray was topping our coffee cups.

"It was a present for you!" talking with her mouth full, "He was pissed.."

"Slept on the couch for two nights waiting for the weekend," he was clearing the table, "No blowjobs, no fucking, made her watch me jack-off in the shower. Where do you keep the dishwasher soap?" Sexy personal slave doing the dishes in his jeans, creaming my chair.

"More mimosas." Where did this bossy bitch come from? "Goddess he handcuffed me to the shoulder exercise station, backwards!" moving to the couch, "You didn't wipe the table!" Demanding bitch reminding Ray.

Dribbles some syrup on my nipples licking them clean, "Button your pants you piece of shit." Must be painful with the huge bulge. "He had this stuff from the sex store, gag had a fake penis, do you know what a speeder bar is?"

"You have a lot of smoke detecters.." Ray was half embarrassed, half angry at the story they were telling me, trying to change the subject.

"Riding crop is my favorite, leaves welts on my ass." Joan was disappointed she hadn't shocked me yet, "Every couple of months I do something to piss him off, three day weekends are the best!" Is she a closet pain slut? I won the lottery!

"What's behind the locked door in the guest bathroom?" Ray hasn't been allowed to sit, he opened a fresh bottle of champagne, no more mimosas.

"My home office." Joan squirted with my three fingers in her cooch, little finger in her ass, thumb replacing where my lips had been. "Demanding bitch is that what you wanted?"

"More, we need to get studly over there pissed cause I'm getting all the attention." Joan's drinking champagne from the bottle.

"Bring me my laptop." They've been wondering what was in the envelope taped to the top. Few clicks and I had the worlds largest free porn site, found the amateur, queued up the one titled 'My new friends'. "Made the check out to you Joan."

Confused she's looking at the check from 'Dreamboat L.L.C' for two thousand dollars. "Two cents per view, hundred thousand views in three days."

"That's ME! My face is blurred but that's ME!" Halfway through the three minute video. Couple more clicks and had the video on airplay, flatscreen on the wall in bigger detail.

"How'd you do that?" Ray is unbuttoning his pants, can't stand the pressure any longer. "Look at her belly!" Total beefcake wiggling his pants off completely. "That's fucking cool!"

"Make love to me." Joan is enthralled navigating the different categories, "I need you in me Ray." Joan doesn't seem to notice, Ray topping me on the couch next to her. Filling me, his stiff desire swirling in my depths, kissing with passion, squeezing and sucking my breasts, nectar from a delicate fruit.

"I love you..." Pumping and pumping, "I love you both, can't explain," endless supply of his essence floods me, "Deeply in love with both of.."

"HEY!" Joan has the video paused, pulling us apart, ruining our intimacy, "That's 'Dark Skye' with 'Dreamboat Productions'. She was in the news, destroyed that Senators career." So empty, dick leaving me almost ripped my heart out. "Fucking bitch! If I cash that check it's implied consent! I could sue you!" She writes the documents all day long, "Multi million settlements, tell me what the fuck is going on?"

Grabbed the bottle from her hand, chugging a mouth full of..She's had the bottle in her cunt, unmistakable aroma, "Let's go to my office, I'll show you everything."

XXX

"Dreamboat LLC is the parent company." Thirty two active cam-girls, help them set up and clear the accounts for tax purposes, get my ten percent. "Dreamboat Productions is the division for the woman who move on to the porn industry," Currently have five of the hottest porn stars under contract, I get residuals.

We are in the computer alcove, they haven't seen the rest of the room. "Did you like seeing yourself on video?"

"That was hot! Now I feel ashamed, Am I a slut? A whore?" Took a drink from the bottle, handed it to Ray with a giggle, "Thousands of people have seen me fucking..."

"You have been a bad girl." Ray's low rumble was menacing, "Baby what happens when you've been bad."

"Wait! Sign the forms. Says you are adults, you have given your consent and you own all the copyrights to the videos, you can fuck..Er..sue my ass.." Expected Joan to proofread, she is so very good at that. On her knees with her hands behind her back in a flash. Ray signed the document, partners in life and now a new career in porn. Joan giggled when she gripped her spike heels, "Face fuck me Ray." arching her back.

"Eager little thing, I think her screen name should be 'BabyBuff!'." Pushed the button on one of the many monitors, Ray got a very good look.

"Those smoke detectors are cameras!" Showed Ray how to access the archives.

"One more thing, Baby do you want to purr like a kitten or fuck like a bunny?" Turned the lights on in the room. Multiple 'Oh my god's' and 'Wtf's'. Sequels of excitement as Joan's heels clicked around the room from device to device. "Do you want to be a Mexican wrestler or Batman?"

Cute little nose with two bunny ears, mask hid her identity well. Ray didn't like how the wrestler mask felt on his head settled for Batman with the pointy ears. I chose the severe black leather dominatrix mask. "Lights, Cameras, Action!"

XXX

More than enough content to last a year, marketing the softer stuff on the debut, woman friendly videos. Woman love his muscles, his passion driving her over the edge, giving her man the most intimate orifices. Our editing blocking the head shots so the masks didn't distract.

My ass rape scene went viral, using the blackout over our faces, positively criminal. Threesome scene where she was cuffed to the bed, bunny getting her ass drilled by Ray, me pussy fucking her with the big black dildo with the heavy leather harness.

Joan charmed Ray into letting us use the velcro cuffs on his hands above his head on the padded sex bench. Set a couple cameras on tripods, he was intrigued with her plan. Wanted him to pull his legs back so I could ride his cock amazon in my butt. My back to him so Joan could fuck my pussy from the front. "So fucking deep..It's amazing!" Ray's view of my sexy swiveling hips, balls deep, Ray didn't notice when Joan got the first strap on his ankle, second leg was a struggle.

Pink double ended strapless was one of the smaller ones, Joan was going to really piss off her man. Sat on his face, enthusiastically tonguing my ass, pussy and clit. His moans were delicious using lube for the hand job I was giving. Joan was rimming his ass, he started biting, maybe he needed air. "You're fucked now!" His reply was muffled with the penis ball gag.

Wild eyed when I slipped the big purple strapless in my puss, "Tell me you like a good ole ass fucking," I chuckled, "you loved my ass!" Joan laughed out loud, Ray shaking his head desperately.

"Feel good?" Joan was vibeing his balls, dick was bouncing erratically.

"Bust his cherry bitch.." God, wished I could see his face.

"Ready for the big one boy!" We laughed so hard when he came all over himself.

"I think he liked it!" Dick was pretty well worn out, fairly limp when he pissed himself. Angry eyes watching me string up Joan on the whipping frame. Spread eagle, knees fastened wide on her stripper heels, made her hold the riding crop in her teeth, smiling around it.

"She wants it," his one leg loose, "she needs it.." Stretching his other leg. "Those nipple clamps look cruel don't they?" his hands are free. "Her pussy is dripping.." Ray threw the penis ball gag across the room. Walking funny examining the various paddles, whips and cat-tails.

Picked one of the longer riding crops. old school english leather. Swoosh! Crack! BabyBuff sneered, "It that all you got pussy?" How come men hate being called a pussy? They chase it all the time. Riding crop had a high velocity whistle, splat! Full wind-up, aim perfect on her lady parts from behind. "Only gay boys like it in the ass!" Pussy juice running down her trembling inner thighs.

"I want this.." Held her head with both hands forcing her to look me in the eye. Swats raining down on her ass and thighs, staccato rhythm. "It's all your fault..I'm doing this for you." Joan wanted to piss him off! "Get away from me bitch.." It was her idea to introduce him to pegging! "My tits!" She wailed. "I gotta keep cumming!"

"She wants this." Ray pushed me away, "She loves this." Next swing and the nipple clamp was flying across the room. "Says she needs it." Second snap the nipple clamp clattered to the floor. Her abs clenched, holding, pussy gushing. Nearly a minute her body locked in ecstasy, no comparison to the phone video that was so erotic

.

"More.." With the first breath she could draw. Snap, snap, snap with a steady cadence. Beads of sweat mixing with her tears, eyelids fluttering in an unrealized reality, "More.." Swing and a miss, twice, her eyes wide with pleading.

Numerous quick hits at the top of her slit, raised red welts appeared, her clit wagging like a puppy dog tail. Several contacts round her belly button, concave stomach showed her hip bones, his next target. Still rebellious eyes tracking the wavering tip. Turning away his backhand went to the juncture of her legs, surprise caused her to slip from her stance. I've known the pain of a wrenched ankle falling from my heels.

Hanging from her arms, strain in her shoulders, repeated blows to her armpits down her ribcage. Every welt that appears cuts the words she is attempting to spew. "More." is the only comprehensible word when her head dropped limp. Welts on her breasts are turning blue before my eyes.

"She has never used a safe word." His tears broke my heart. Both of us plagued with guilt, anger, devious brat had manipulated both of us!

Got the poppers left over from the gay sex scene I had produced, "Love you.." Amyl Nitrate rush had opened her eyes slightly.

"Hold her.." unclipping her knees. Both arms fell limp when I released them, "Take her to the shower."

Cold water brought some life to her arms, wrapping them around his neck. Ankles locked behind his back, see some swelling in the one. "Fuck me up.." Head on his shoulder, closed eyes are okay as long as she keeps mumbling. Groans as I wash her bruised ass, too many to count. Hope the body wash filters between the two, she's clutching harder now. "Need you in me.." Ray is barely hard enough, my hand lending assurance.

"Take her to my room." Ray carries her dripping body, my silk sheets will suffice as towels. Tucked a few pillows behind his back, reclined holding her tight in his lap. Ray is on auto, does whatever I say, "Sleep, it will be better in the morning.." Hours I spent admiring the two lovers, wiping her buns with the guaranteed to make your skin younger face cream. Two spots where her skin had been broken.

XXX

Two years, it was inevitable some internet sleuth would expose my identity. Prestigious law firm had no choice. Joan has a pink slip waiting for her also, she has been avoiding it using all her outstanding vacation time. Gay sex tape I made with the senior partner and junior associate could only last so long.

Dreamboat LLC has been making millions. BabyBuff videos have nearly two hundred thousand subscribers. Joan has seventy seven(I know sixty nine with ate more!) released videos, took the face blurring away on the paysite videos. Everybody loves her striking blue eyes, her dimples, innocence destroyed.

Joan's old boss went nuts when he found out his best secretary ever was one of 'those' girls. He is offering a hundred thousand dollars to make a cuckold sex tape, sure to piss Ray off. Joan is planning the video, begging her old boss for her job back, will do anything..Ray catches them naked..punishment ensues.

Bless his heart, Ray is reluctant to see her with another man, "Ray it's been two years..you would if you loved me....." Joan is ready to release the video from that night, our masks had fallen off early, Ray managed to keep his. We have watched the unedited video feeds once.

Going to accept my award in person at the porn industry academy awards this year. 'Best new face' Producer three years in a row! I have ten porn stars under contract, sixty nine cam-girls, looking to expand with my new free time.

Opened a new division, 'Dreamboat Toys'. Ray has assembled a fucking machine, portable and affordable. Full lineup of dildos and vibrators. Anticipating using some of the more exotic electro stimulators in my next video.

Do you want to read the stories of our videos? Please vote and comment to continue...

12