Babydick Fiancé at the Bachelorette

Story Info
Small fiance serves at his bride-to-be's bachelorette party.
1.3k words
4.14
42.2k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let it worry you darling. It's just a nickname. It's a joke. You know what us girls are like. It's funny." Sylvia was dressed in a pink dress that showed her fulsome breasts, no bra, her narrow waist and her wide hips. She'd curled and dyed her hair and wore a gold necklace and low heels. I was still in my bath towel, unsure about the tight satin shorts and t-shirt she'd chosen for me to wear for the night.

Her friends were coming over to our house for a planning session for her hen-night. I was the only male allowed and was expected to answer the door, take their coats, serve snacks and drinks. And look nice.

"Yeah but 'Baby dick'? That's not nice. It's embarrassing." She kissed me and laughed.

"It's just a girl thing. We've got daft names for all the guys. Mike's called 'Gorilla' and Terry's called 'Horse'. It's affectionate. It means they like you."

"But why 'baby dick'?"

She giggled. "Why do you think?"

I went red. "How do they know I'm a bit smaller than average?"

She gave me a look and rolled her eyes: "Dave, what have I told you about kidding yourself? It's stupid and I really don't like it. Your dick isn't 'a bit smaller than average'. It's the smallest one I've ever seen. Accept it."

"That's not the point. How do all of your friends know?"

"We tell each other everything. It was the first thing I told them about you. Not in a bad way. When we first started dating they wanted to know what you were like. I said you were really sweet, very handsome, courteous, kind, intelligent, caring, you were clean, you didn't smell, you made me laugh, you played the piano, owned a house and a car, you weren't married, you weren't gay and you could cook. And my friends all looked me and said; so he must have a really small dick. What was I supposed to say? I can't lie to my best friends."

I muttered that I can't be that small otherwise she wouldn't have agreed to marry me.

"Darling, I've agreed to marry you because I love you. Despite the size of your dick. It was a hard decision. But your persistence, your loyalty, your sweet kind nature won me over. Most of my friends think I'm crazy, they just know me as this tart always obsessed with some rough bastard with a massive cock. Which I always have been. You have to understand how much I'm giving up to become your wife. And that's a huge compliment. To you." She pulled my towel off, pinched my penis and smiled at me. "So when my girlfriends call you 'baby-dick' it shows how much they like you. They all think you're great. They all said you must be the nicest guy in the world to have got me to give up fucking guys with big cocks. And they're right. So put on those tight satin shorts, show them all how small your dick is and make me proud."

Just then the doorbell rang. She slapped my bottom. "Quick. I need you to open the door."

I dressed and ran downstairs. Three of Sylvia's friends burst in and handed me their coats. Like Sylvia they were tall powerfully built women with big breasts and wide hips. They smiled affectionately at me and told me to give them a twirl so they could see my outfit. Sylvia walked into the hall and they greeted her.

"We were just admiring baby-d... I mean Dave's lovely outfit. He looks adorable." I blushed with pride.

Sylvia patted my bottom and smiled at her friends. "Well, you wouldn't believe the fight I had to get him into them. He was being very silly. Weren't you David? And now look how proud you are in your little spangly shorts. Go and hang the coats up and bring the glasses and champagne into the living room."

As Sylvia led her friends into the house I heard her tell them: "Seriously though he was being very insecure about his small penis - very much what you were saying about small dick men - bless him...so please don't tease too hard..." I heard laughter and the conversation became indistinct as I fetched glasses from the scullery.

They were very nice to me when I poured the drinks. They all told Sylvia how lucky she was and how cute and perfect I was. More of her girlfriends arrived and I answered the door, served drinks, brought snacks and posed in my satin shorts until there were twenty women crowded into our living room.

No sooner had I emptied one bottle more women were calling for their glasses to be filled. They became very drunk and quite rude. They all said I looked nice in my shorts but some of them pinched my bum and grabbed my dick. They laughed at me and waved their pinky finger at me. By then I was only referred to as 'baby-dick'. Even by Sylvia.

Plans for Sylvia's hen night were discussed and argued over and arranged as though I wasn't there. They watched a video of a bachelorette party where the bride was fucked by a man with the most enormous cock I had ever seen in front of her excited girlfriends.

One of Sylvia's friends saw me standing in the doorway, watching with my mouth open and nudged her friend. I realised I was erect; small but prominent in my tight satin shorts. She motioned for me to sit on her lap. So I did.

We watched a few more similar short films. In some of them the bride to be was in her wedding dress. Imagining Sylvia like that made me even more turned on. It was dark so I rubbed my erect dick through my shorts. They were too tight to get my hand inside to actually wank. I tried to gradually pull my shorts down without anyone noticing.

The woman whose lap I was on saw what I was doing and whispered: "Hot isn't it baby-dick. I bet you wish that was Sylvia." I looked at her and nodded.

She helped me pull my shorts right down to my knees. My little dick was exposed. I tried to jerk with my fingers but she slapped my hands and said no. She elbowed her neighbour to look at my erection. Soon a few women had seen and were trying to suppress giggles while the serious discussion about Sylvia's hen night continued.

"Thing is Sylvia, this has to be a celebration of what you're giving up. It's got to be a feast of big cocks. And you having the fuck of your life, maybe your last proper shag ever before you tie the knot with baby-dick Dave. And I just don't think a fake tan porn star is it."

"I agree Sylv, You could easily get 20 guys who've fucked you before who have much bigger dicks, who are dirtier, nastier and sexier and who would jump at the chance to fuck you one last time. I know 12 who have already said they would."

Sylvia appeared to welcome their suggestions: "Yeah but where would I hold it? You can't just let 20 men fuck you on a table in a bar or a club. I'd get arrested!"

"Do it here! This is lovely. It's plenty big enough. You've got bedrooms upstairs. And the garden. And you've got your own compliant in-house waitress staff to serve drinks and wash glasses."

"Yeah. Baby-dick has been very good tonight."

Sylvia laughed and shook her head: "You girls are too much! It's very tempting butI can't ask baby-dick - I mean Dave, my fiancé - to provide waitress service at my hen do; especially if I'm getting all my ex-boyfriends to fuck me! That would be too mean."

The woman whose lap I was on spoke up: "I don't know Sylv. I don't think he'd mind. From what I can see he'd love it!"

All eyes turned to me. Sylvia admonished me when she saw that I was sitting on her friend's lap, naked and erect. "Oh David. What are you doing?!"

The others all laughed. "I think he's looking forward to your hen night Sylvia."