All Comments on 'Babydick Fiancé at the Bachelorette'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your stories are fun and to the point. I love them! You have many creative story ideas, I'm happy to send you a few you may like to consider. No pressure.

Ignore the haters, focus on the constructive criticism. For example, I'd enjoy some more description of the ladies looks, the more diverse the better.

Sarah x

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous thanks for the positive feedback. Please feel free to send me ideas.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 3 years agoAuthor

Sarah

thank you so much for your positive comment. It meant a lot because I have had a lot of really nasty misogynist macho comments. I'm old enough to deal with that hatred. At least I thought so. I really appreciate your constructive criticism that I need to work on my descriptions of the women in my stories. And to consider diversity in that respect. I'm going to work on that.

Kind regards, respect and gratitude.

Dave xxx

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment Sarah. I'm working on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was great, hope you continue!

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Sarah. I appreciate your constructive criticism and I'm working on it. Love and best wishes, Dave xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please... please continue! I havent read a good SPH story in ages. This started out amazingly. I do indeed hope you continue, and at lenth!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitabout 3 years ago

I do hope you continue! This was fantastic. There's a shortage of SPH work on this site ... and we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really want to be a sissy cuck for a hot lady and a hunk guy ...any takers ?? 🙈🙈

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 3 years ago

A tiny cuckold’s fantasy!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

Please continue. I can't wait to read about baby-dick serving all the women and even entertaining them by maybe sucking all their boyfriends' cocks.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years agoAuthor

The sequel has now been published!

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years agoAuthor

https://literotica.com/s/babydick-fiance-at-the-bachelorette-ch-02

Tinytim123Tinytim123over 2 years ago

This is really an enjoyable story - well-written, humorous, a little over-the-top but still within the realm of believable. I'd like to know how big/small Dave is, though. Just my preference, but I find it easier to picture the situation when a specific length/size is mentioned.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years agoAuthor

Tinytim123

three inches at a push mate. Truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...