All Comments on 'Babydoll Ch. 11'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
huh

prefer Ashley to Mother.

Still well written and enjoyable but what a turn around, its like Ashley was never in the picture and what she said to him did not matter a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story

What a story with the twists and turns. I'd recommend this story to anyone. The plot is great and the sex is fucking mind boggling. Love Ashley. Hope he gets back with Ashley, but Mama is hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ash shouldnt go back to him. he should be miserable for the rest of his life. first he rapes her the long seduction.he finally gets her then cant keep his dick in his pants. so fuck him

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support

I appreciate those who have supported this series. I have been keeping up with the voting tallies and it is obvious that a handful of people have chosen to torpedo the story. I think the story deserves better than 1's. The stats showed that I received 3 in a matter of about an hour the other day. Made me suspicious that it may have been the same person using different accounts. I have received several, but no comments? I can live with people being made about the story line, but If you hate the story you can at least tell me why.

It is what it is. I hope this doesn't dissuade people from reading the next chapter going forward with the big picture. It has taught me one thing, you can't solely go by the vote scores in choosing which stories to read here on Lit, especially when a handful of people can torpedo a vote score. Peace Out!!!

Huntergirl30Huntergirl30over 11 years ago
Horrible

I read all of it. I hate the last chapter. Ash and him need to get back together and fast.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I truly do appreciate you leaving a comment Huntergirl. It's about emotion. Just like Star Wars or Rocky or any other movie. There are parts that make you joyous and parts that make your heart ache. Just like in life.

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverover 6 years ago
Scorching

I feel a little guilty about how hard this chapter made me. It is beautifully Dark.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
A silly chapter

He is a gluten for punishment, a stupid idiot.

I’ll read on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
532 Followers
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Babydoll Ch. 10 Previous Part
Babydoll Series Info