Babydoll Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gramms gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before Big gave me a big bear hug, "It's so good to see you boy. We've missed you."His eyes seemed to glaze over in thought.

"You know I've missed you too Big," I replied.

It was about that time that the ladies opened up the doors to their rooms on queue and headed down for greetings. The girls hugged Gramms and Big, as I had done, before we all headed towards the Kitchen. Big and I continued to the den, while the ladies stayed in the kitchen. Big saw Joe, "Hey Joe," and walked up to him to shake hands.

Then Big went and picked up Little John and cradled him. while looking side-eyed towards me. Gramms soon appeared to do the same.

We sat and watched football for a while and Gramms would leave and come back in to check on things. Mama would come in, the girls took turns coming in... and everyone was constantly checking on the baby.

When everyone had arrived it truly felt like our traditional Thanksgiving minus Jan and Nanny. Nanny was spending Thanksgiving with my Uncle, who lived 200 miles away.

Eventually everyone, except Joe and I, had gone into the kitchen, while the game carried on late into the second quarter. At the two minute warning Joe looked at me and asked, "I've got a little sipping juice out in my car. Would you like to join me?"

"Sure," I gladly agreed.

We went out there and he pulled a mason jar of homemade mountain apple brandy out of the trunk and took a sip before handing it to me, "You're old enough now to drink this, but don't tell your Mama, she'd be sure to tan my hide."

I grinned, "Nah... I don't think so. Maybe you oughtta offer her some," I laughed. "And what's good for the goose is good for the gander. She's in a good mood. You oughtta ask her out tonight."

He smiled, "I might just do that." We both took another swig and both knew that we'd had enough. I felt warm and fuzzy when we reentered the house. In the den, we saw that the ball game was now at halftime.

Seeing that the ballgame was now at halftime, we headed to the kitchen where Mama had finished the final preparations and placed the pumpkin and pecan pies, that Gramms had brought, in the oven to warm. Big said the blessing and we all gathered our plates and got what we wanted to eat, before heading to the dining room.

There was the roasted turkey that was a beautiful glossy golden brown, gravy, stuffing, creamed corn, green beans, sweet potato casserole, cranberry salad, and yeast rolls.

The warm fuzzies helped me notice how attractive the women in my presence were, maybe they were too attractive. I couldn't help noticing Ashley. Sorry, but she'd always be my favorite. The girls both looked so pretty in their corduroy jeans, t-shirts, and cardigan sweaters.. Mom still looked way too young to have children our age and Gramms was certainly a mature beauty for a lady in her mid 60s. It was easy to see where Mama and Ashley had gotten their looks from.

There were 8 of us, including the baby, sitting cozily around the crowded dining room table and enjoying our wonderful dinner. I was truly happy to have gone back to this tradition versus spending Thanksgiving at the club the way we had the previous year. Even with the background issues, everyone in this moment seemed profoundly happy. Of course, some people knew nothing, some people knew something, and I knew pretty much everything - in my mind.

We finished dinner a little past 3pm and the ladies took their time tidying up the dining table and working on the kitchen. I pulled Joe to the side and let him know that I could use another sip of his brandy, because my buzz had worn off. He and I headed back out to his car and took a couple more swigs, before going back inside to the den to watch the end of the football game.

It wasn't a great game. Detroit was getting beat soundly, but they were trying to mount a comeback. It was just obviously going to be too little too late. The tryptophan from the turkey, my full belly, and the brandy were doing a number on me. I was feeling mentally and physically exhausted as I kept nodding in and out of consciousness.

The ladies had finished doing the necessary cleaning and Mama came in to ask us what we wanted for dessert, as Joe changed the channel to the Dallas game. I had some Pecan Pie and ice cream, while I sat silently reminiscing about what had gone down the year before. Thankfully, ironically on Thanksgiving, we would not be having a repeat of that scenario. So much had happened. So much that needed to remain unspoken, but so much that could never be forgotten.

The one thing I could say was that when I looked at my mother, she seemed a lot more together than she had been over the past couple of years. She wasn't withdrawn like she had been a year ago at Thanksgiving, She was kind and attentive and there for everyone. She seemed to have gotten back to being herself - comfortable in her skin again.

She was definitely a beautiful woman. She looked healthier and more vibrant. Maybe having a baby in the house had done that for her. Although she hadn't been thrilled when Ash told her she was pregnant, there wasn't really room to be judgmental when she had children herself at an even younger age.

Ash's close proximity always had an effect on me like no other. On this day she was jovial, but kept attention on Little John. Not long after dinner she excused herself to take him upstairs for his feeding. She was breastfeeding him and this gave her a chance to get away from everyone and everything. She didn't come back down, so I assumed that she was napping after the feeding.

That was a pretty convenient excuse to not have to deal with the troubles we faced. At some point in time, I hoped we would have some privacy to address some of our issues.

I worried about Ash. She had just started college and quit after the pregnancy began. I wanted her to be able to get back to her studies as soon as possible. She has a great mind when she applies herself and she could do anything she wanted, but it was understandable that she didn't want to deal with the repercussions of being pregnant and knowing so many of the people around town.

The Thanksgiving football game continued, but I wasn't really paying attention to it, because I kept thinking about the circumstances. I thought about the past, the present, and the future. One year ago, I had sat in this very spot and the world tumbled further out of control within a matter of hours.

I hearkened back to the intensity of that night and seeing Ashley with another. The jealousy along with my mother's own issues had driven me insane. I thought of my love for Ashley and how I had betrayed her and how much of a mess life was.

Eventually everyone, minus Ash and the baby had migrated to the den. Joe sat in his recliner, while my grandparents sat on the sofa across the room. Jill had come over and made room to sit beside me as I sat in silence and stared at the game. There was a lot of conversation going on all around me, but I was oblivious to it.

It was about 4:30pm when the telephone rang. It was like a déjà vu moment when I heard my mother speaking with her friend Kathy, who was asking her to come over to her place for the traditional Thanksgiving get together. Last year my mother had wanted to beg off, but now she seemed enthusiastic, "Wait a minute," She covered the phone speaker, "Joe, would you like to go to Kathy's party tonight?"

Joe perked up. "Sure," nodding his head yes.

My mother answered back to Kathy, "Joe is going to come. The family is still here so it will be a little while." My mother hung up the phone, then looked at all of us, "I don't want y'all to rush off, y'all stay here, I'm going to go upstairs and freshen up a bit. I'll be back down in just a bit."

I knew what "a bit" meant with my mother. That is where Ash had gotten her deliberate readiness from. It might be an hour before we'd see my mother again. My mother headed up the steps to her room and when she reappeared thirty minutes later she was wearing a completely different ensemble and wearing some nice cologne.

She sat down for a few minutes and spoke about how nice the day had been. Like I said, Joe had certainly perked up. You could tell how much he had missed my mother. It was another case of absence making the heart grow fonder.

It was halftime of the second football game of the day when my grandmother spoke up to my grandfather, "Well, I think it's time we head home... and Patricia and Joe have a party to get to." She looked at my mother with a wide smile.

My grandparents, Joe, and my mother got up and made their way to the foyer and the coat rack. Jill and I had gone with them and gave them their hugs goodbye. My grandfather called up to Ash to tell her that they were leaving and Ash came down the steps to say her goodbyes as well.

Mom came up to me and leaned in, "I might not be home tonight. We'll see. You be a good boy."

I grinned back knowing what she meant, nodding and answering, "OK." She was thinking of staying with Joe and getting some. I was happy she didn't have to be lonely anymore. I walked up to Joe, putting my arm around his neck and smiling, "Y'all have a good time tonight." I looked at him and winked. He grinned in reply as they turned and walked out the front door.

After they had gone, Ash headed back up to her room and Jill and I drifted back to the den after grabbing a couple of cokes. Jill was bored, but she humored me by curling up with me and watching the ballgame. Dallas took an insurmountable lead, which caused me to lose interest in the final outcome. "Jill, I'm going to roll a joint and go get high. Would you like to join me."

She cocked her head, "Jim, you know I don't smoke that stuff, but sure, I will on this occasion."

"I've got some stashed away in my room. Give me a few minutes and I'll be back down." She nodded as I got up from the sofa and left the room. I walked upstairs and rolled a big one and grabbed my light jacket. It was a cool, but not a cold evening. I grabbed my battery powered camp light since it was past 6:30pm and the night had completely fallen nearly an hour before.

I left my room and saw that Ash's bedroom door was open. I couldn't help feeling drawn to it. I walked to her door and lightly knocked, "Ash, Jill and I are going to go for a walk. We'll be back in a little while."

"OK," she nodded in the affirmative.

I continued into the room and up to the crib of my son. "He's certainly beautiful," he had that infant smile and was making baby noises as he fidgeted in his crib. I felt like the boy looked like me at his age, but who wasn't going to think that. Of course that could be chalked up to my being his Uncle.

Ash smiled in appreciation, "He certainly is and I love him."

I turned and looked at her and mouthed, '... and I love you,' which she returned with a quirky look.

"I'm sorry," was all I could say.

She tilted her head in a perplexed fashion, "not again."

(Jim) - "I hope we can talk before I leave."

(Ashley) - "We'll see."

(Jim) - "I have so much I want to say."

(Ashley) - "OK... but Jill's waiting on you downstairs. You need to get down there."

I nodded and headed back down to the living room. Jill was waiting with her jacket in her lap. When I looked at her, it was as though she had a bit of a weird look in her eyes.

"What's up?" I asked.

(Jill) - "Nothing."

(Jim) - "It doesn't look like nothing."

(Jill) - "I just don't smoke weed."

(Jim) - "You don't have to if you don't want to. You can just walk with me."

"OK," she responded.

We headed out the door, with me leading the way to my favorite spot with Jill following close behind. I felt a need to reveal something to her, "Jill, I'm taking you to what I consider my sacred ground. It is where I go to think sometimes. You need to understand that this place is special to me and I am taking you there, because you are special to me."

"Oh... OK," she stammered as I took her hand and led her the last few steps until we were in the small clearing in the woods. The moon was semi-bright and small on the clear night with the lamp providing some additional lighting.

I looked up at the star lit sky as I fired up the joint and took a long toke, I exhaled asking Jill, "You want some?" She hesitated, and I told her, "You don't have too you know."

She took the joint from my hand and took a small toke and coughed.

I tilted my head in a 'ok' manner, "You alright?" I questioned as she passed the joint back to me.

"Yeah," she affirmed.

I took another long drag and held it in, while passing the joint back. She took it and took another small toke. This time she didn't cough.

She wasn't taking big tokes, but her lungs were virgin and I could tell she didn't need any more. I took another long toke and snuffed out the joint. Since I had been in college, I had cut way back on my smoking. I didn't need much to get lit up.

There was always a flood of emotions came over me when I came to this place and stood next to that old stump and tree. It always came back to thoughts about the times with Ashley. I was consumed. It felt good to have Jill here with me at that moment.

She asked, "You look a million miles away. What are you thinking about."

"Oh nuthin," I lied... "Just gotta a good buzz going.

She nodded accepting the answer, "Yeah, I'm not used to this. It feels kinda cozy as she stepped up to me.

I knew what she wanted as I leaned in and kissed her lips, You taste like smoke," I giggled.

She seemed embarrassed and tensed up.

Jilly, I was just kiddin'," I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out some cinnamon Altoids, "Here try a couple of these."

She took the Altoids and I did too. She placed them in her mouth and seemed to savor the flavor. While she stood there I took her lips and sucked the Altoids into my mouth before rolling them back into hers. Our tongues mingled in the erotic essence of spicy cinnamon.

The weed definitely intensified the mood as we continued our passionate kiss for a while before pulling back to stare deeply into one another's eyes.

I took her hand, "Let's go for a walk." We walked the neighborhood aimlessly for an hour, stopping at the little convenience store, which lies on the outskirts of neighborhood on the highway that leads into town.

I bought us a couple of Cokes and candy bars and we started back home. We stopped a few more times along the way to take a few more tokes. Each time we repeated the kisses. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was horny and I'm sure Jill was feeling the same.

The weather outside became brisk, but it wasn't cold. The temperature was just starting to dip into the 40s, when we got back home. It was just after 9pm and we headed upstairs to my bedroom. Ash's bedroom door was still open and Jill wanted to go see the baby. We both walked in and saw Ash laying back under her covers, continuing with her book.

Jill headed for the crib, while I stood in the doorway. She stared at the baby and smiled, "He's a pretty baby Ashley."

"Thank You," Ash replied.

I was looking at Ash, who was looking at Jill looking at the baby.

Jill continued, "I imagine this is what Jim looked like when he was a baby."

Ash's eyes suddenly darted to me in fear. I, myself, had a moment of terror and paranoia at what she had said. There was no way she could know.

Jill turned around, "I guess good looking genes run in y'alls family."

"I guess they do," I returned the smile as Jill looked towards me.

"Well, we'll leave you alone Ash." Jill chimed, as she turned and walked by and out the door. I followed, but couldn't help glancing back at Ash as we left her room and headed to mine.

I walked into my room, on edge, wondering if I should think anything of what had just happened. My mind was doing mental gymnastics as Jill undressed. She surprised me when she didn't put a nightgown on and went to get under the covers. That was a clue that I was to do the same.

I undressed into the nude, feeling a sense of guilt over the thoughts that floated through the air. I hoped that the expression and apprehension related to my inner conscience were hidden in the dim light of the room, as I sunk beneath the covers of the bed.

Jill wanted to make love and my anxieties couldn't keep me from being aroused in the moment. I moved forward to envelope my beautiful fiancée, taking my hand and gracing her cheek, leaning forward and taking her lips. Our hands went to one another's sides and we continued our kisses in the comfort of two beings that knew one another oh so well.

Jill turned on her back bringing me to hover over her. Our touches had me in a full state of arousal as our mouths opened to naturally melt into one another. She pulled back staring in my eyes, "Here, I wanna try something."

I nodded, while she rose up to push the covers all the way off of us and pulled my two pillows to the small of her back, before receding back. Propping her hips up gave me complete access to her loveliness. "Let's do this lover," she spoke in an almost matter of fact fashion.

With her sex so prominently displayed, I reached my finger and thumb to diddle her clitty. It didn't take long for Jill to begin breathing deeper and faster, which naturally made me lower my face to softly lick her nether lips. Suddenly she was squirming in sensitivity, raising her thighs to ride my face from side-to-side. I looked to see her face turned to the side, her eyes closed and lost in a most vulnerable state.

I could see that she was very sensitive to each additional touch, but hadn't fully climaxed.

She had surrendered herself to me. I was in complete control, which had me intoxicated with arousal, as I readily pulled my torso up between her legs. She sunk further back into the bed as I hovered above, spreading her legs around my hips, before reaching down between us towards her soppy pussy.

Her breasts were heaving and falling in a state of utter bliss. as I brought my chest down to envelope her upper body to kiss again. I stroked her hair and breathed in her essence, taking in her being. I was so ready to fornicate in this moment.

"Oh Jimmy..." She moaned as my cock twitched between the heated skin of our lower bodies. I was awe struck, when I opened my eyes to watch her facial contortions as we both understood what was to come.

I couldn't help smiling at the sight as I slid up her body, taking her hands and pushing them high above her head. Her tits grabbed my attention as they heaved and fell, causing me to take one in my mouth.

I gathered myself and pulled back, while she opened her eyes to take in my gaze. With her ass propped on the pillows, and her legs splayed wide, this was anything other than a normal missionary position. It was a "here, this is yours" position.

I was all too willing to accept as I grabbed a hold of my bobbling manhood and positioned the tip at the entrance of her pouty pussy. Teasing her, I rubbed the head against the sweet lips of her labia, stirring the lubrication between the two of us, before pulling it back and slapping the piston head a few times against her downy feather covered mons.

"Jimmy, please!" she whimpered and whispered a mindless chant, begging me to fuck her until I pushed my hips forward into her, but she bucked making the angle odd and my cock, instead, slid through the crevice of her ass. "Ohhh..." she released at the awkward feeling of the crown of my phallus poking at her bung hole."

"Jimmy... Jimmy, nahh... uh-uh..." she panicked as she shivered in the unexpected moment, retreating away from the scalding serpent.

I hovered over her, feeling powerful, controlling my prey. The excitement had steeled my rod to the point that I felt I could split her in two. I pushed forth one more time as she rocked her hips to accept me. My eyes widened, as I fed my staph into her butter. She seemed to tighten and cinch my cock to meet the thrust. Her horniness was self-evident from the way her nipples stood out from her sexy breasts. She continued to inhale and exhale in an exaggerated fashion, her mouth agape from the pleasure that flowed between us.