All Comments on 'Babydoll Ch. 22'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sadiebrattsadiebrattover 8 years ago
What the hell?

I really wanted the happily ever after for Jim and Ashley and that seemed to just be shot to hell. I never liked Jill and Ashley seems to just be put on the shelf like she's nothing. I'm done with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No longer belongs in this category

I'm done, This story is a waist if he ends up with Jill in any capacity, Why even keep the story under this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm a romantic and I need happy endings. I get too invested in the characters and end up sad for days when everyone I care about just looses.

I hate stories that end like this largely, I think, because everyone looses really, except for the mom who started all the problems to begin with. On the positive side, I really liked your characters, most of whom acted out of love and lust and I can find nothing much there with which to fault them. Jill, whom is highly likable winds up doomed to a life of being second best and, after all, who wouldn't be able to sense that after living there, in that town a while? Jim, who is a hopeless romantic, is doomed to a life of forever seeng his dream girl, the one he loves most being clearly out of his reach and his life. He loves and craves his family--Ashley and their son but is now seemingly left with them just tantalizing beyond his reach. And Ashley--poor, poor Ashley. She clearly loves her brother every bit as he loves her but her decisions now must be made on the basis of what she naively thinks is what's best for her son who now must grow up without a father and always sensing something wrong in his life. Ashley is doomed to a life of seeing the one person she loves the most in the world and who could ever make her happy, in the arms of another--a good women for whom she has great fondness and respect. We know how well she can mask her feelings and stamp down and push away the love of her life. But we know that will kill the spark in the woman we all care about now so much. She'll just grow into a bitter old crone-- a forever sad single mother or who must now settle for a bland life, either all alone or with someone who would make a good father for the boy but who would smother her soul and extinguish all those delightful lights so clearly on display in her younger, loving self. The only winner is the old man who is now assured of someone to take over his law firm but someone who can never be completely happy. Ashley and Jim belong together even if it's in another place where they can carve out the only kind of life that could ever make them happy. This is fiction where happiness is a good and expected outcome; there's enough misery in the world and that should be left for the real world and non fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Disappinted wth this story

Story was about baby doll and her brother. But it ends up with her pushing him to another and he developing feelings for her and making out before the love of his life. Pretty sickening story. Every one is looking for happy ending for them to end up together with their baby but looks like you are in no mood to give it to them and enjoy torturing the main characters and us the audience.

I hope you will wake up soon and give the the happy ending that both them and us deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jimmy and Ashley from start to finish

Still wishing for Jimmy and Ashley in the end. The story loses its spark. The intensity of being a taboo relationship has died down. Not interested in Jill however spectacular she can fuck now. I skip reading it, hoping for an Ashley-Jimmy time. Poor Babydoll. And Jimmy, this guy is like a dead boat that just go on whoever and wherever someone lead him to. I wonder if he's ever going to have a spine to do and fight for whatever his heart not just his dick really wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story..not finished..need brother and sister together at the end

not finished..need brother and sister together at the end .. but I felt I was left dangling??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AND.........

When will #23 be available?

Blue1150Blue1150almost 8 years ago
It's needs to come out!

Hopefully the next installment comes out soon.

It's great and I love the twist with Jill, makes the story seem real. keep doing you buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story BUT.......

It's starting to lose its spark in Chapter 23 or 24 there should be a lot more Ashley and Jimmy moment even if it isn't a taboo moment. And the scene where Ashley and Jimmy get married should come true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
some one want to see this as close to reality

that will make jimmy a real asshole fuck he is an asshole and the writer too . i hope ash find a nice guy and live her life good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing series so far.

great story wonderful way of bringing the reality aspects straight back into it. keep up the good work man.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

I wish you had of told us the town Jimmy was from. Where Jill was from. The college they were attended. Saw Ashley was going to Myrtle Beach and they were 4 hours from there. Love the Animated pictures people add to show what people look like. But awesome story. Now onto chapter 23

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Babydoll Ch. 21 Previous Part
Babydoll Series Info