All Comments on 'BabyGirl becomes Mommy & Daddy's Slut'

by BouncyBabyGirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amusing

Could have been in the humor category

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun!

No, I don't think it belongs in the humor category, but it is definitely entertaining. The narrative and dialogue are definitely in a "little girl voice", so to speak. And it this is the measure of your main character's intelligence (at 18yrs old) I'm not sure Mommy and Daddy should have been canoodling with her. Or for anyone else to either. Although, maybe she's safer to be hiding the salami with Daddy than with a boy her own age. But it seems like a "boy her own age" might well be in about 6th grade! Nevertheless this is a good tale, and you found her a good and safe place to play grown up games. And we all know that when boys and girls get to about 18, they are no longer interested in Barbie and GI Joe too much. So now the Play Dates can be with Mommy and Daddy.

2275jr2275jrover 7 years ago
love the creamy part adding a dribbal from my cock

Brilliant story such a real turn on . can't wait to read the next part . I could almost write some parts myself . just the words had my horny cock standing out long wet and dripping cum . worth a 5 or more . keep them coming or should I say me lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, you naughty girl!

Naughty Mummy and Daddy too.

As someone else has said, this was written in quite a childish sort of style and I almost expected to read at the end that you picked up your Barbie doll and started to play with it! A good story though and I will welcome more of it.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
More Please

Can't wait to see how this naughty slut continues, after getting her lil virgin cunt filled with daddy's load. Will she end up pregnant? Are there more relatives waiting to take advantage of this teenage cunt?

Great story

SashaPozaSashaPozaabout 6 years ago
Whew!

Enjoyed that maybe a little too much! Wet fingers and a crimson red glow!

Thanks and more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AHHHH

Fuck my pussy is so wet right now, this exactly how it should be between mommy daddy and slutty daughter! I wish my daughter and husband would be like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBouncyBabyGirl@BouncyBabyGirl
Hiya! My name's BouncyBabyGirl, and I'm a 20-something yr old female in a long term poly relationship with my dom couple, Mr. Steel and Jenni Lane. This is my first time writing erotica, and oh boy oh boy, I am having soooo much fun! And from the looks of things...so are YOU...