Babygirl Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple "adopt" a desperate man as their sissy baby girl.
1k words
3.79
32.4k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 57 and my life was over. My ex-wife had cleaned me out, I'd lost my job and now all I had was the clothes I was standing in and twenty pounds I my pocket. This was no time to think rationally, but to get pissed.

I walked to the supermarket and exchanged my money for a bagful of alcohol. As I had no future, I didn't care about the present. I headed to the park and went to the bushy area where the gays went cruising. I'd always been bisexual, but never dared come to this notorious area so close to home. As I drank, I ceased to think. "Earth to earth, ashes to ashes" I came from nothing, I was nothing and soon would return to nothing. I would be at one with nature. Without any further hesitation I stripped off my clothes and flung them into the fast moving stream.

I stood naked in the warm evening air calling for mother nature to take me. The details after that were blurred. I felt myself being cuddled and caressed and loved for the first time in years. I relaxed and felt the warmth of human love. I felt hands and lips and stubble against my skin, I felt myself being touched all over. My cock was being sucked, hands were squeezing my balls and a cock rudely invaded my arse. I gasped at the brutality and suddenness of the anal assault, but quickly settled into the rhythm of fucking. I love the feel of a thick cock inside me, I love it when it spurts and spills its seed. I was worthless, a cum bucket, an object to be used and abused.

I didn't care about the consequences. My life was too far gone as cock after cock rammed into my subservient butt. I don't know how long this went on for or how many men had their way with me. It all blurred into one long scene where finally I was doing something with my worthless life by giving pleasure to all these strangers.

And then it came to an abrupt end.

There was a cry of rage as a large man ran into the group scattering them all.

"Leave her alone, you beasts or you will answer to me." He yelled as my lovers melted into the undergrowth. He held me in his arms and cuddled me to his bosom. "It's alright my baby girl, dada is here now. I will look after you. No one will hurt you again."

After what seemed a long time as he held my dirty, sticky body, he gently lifted me onto his shoulder and carried me out of the park. He placed me in the back of a shiny BMW where I passed out.

I awoke the next morning, to find myself in a large comfortable bed. I was still filthy and sticky and was naked other than something bulky around my waist. As I eased open my eyes, I felt my headache as the light tore through my head. I heard noises and tried hard to open my eyes and focus. There was a man and a woman wearing dressing gowns in the room, both complete strangers to me, about my age. I was struggling to remember much of the night before.

"Where the fuck am I and who the fuck are you?" I cried.

The man recoiled at my words and he and the woman came and sat on either side of me on the bed. He spoke as if his words should be entirely rational and logical to me. "I'm your new dada and this is mummy. You mustn't use words like that Addison. You are safely at home in your bed. I found you wandering naked in the park yesterday evening and brought you home."

Mummy cradled me "Babygirl, I'm so glad dada found you and brought you home. We were so worried Addison".

I liked the cuddle but was finding this all a bit weird. Who were these strangers? How could they think I was their girl; I was too old to be their child and I was clearly a boy? Then I thought about my life and decided to play along, who was I to argue if these folks wanted to give me their love and treat me nicely?

"Now Addison, you were too tired yesterday to get cleaned up. It is time for your bath. Firstly, let me get this diaper off you." Dada expertly unfastened the diaper and effortlessly lifted me up with one hand under my buttocks as he slid the diaper out from under me. He then picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom. I'm no lightweight, but this man "dada?" must be some kind of weightlifter!

The bathroom was sumptuous, unlike anything I'd experienced before. In the centre stood a massive freestanding bath with taps in the centre and big enough to take two adults with room to spare. It was half full of the sweetest smelling water and bubbles, with steam coming off it. Dada gently placed me in the bath and the water rose to halfway up my chest.

I started to relax as the warm water eased my aching body and the dirt started to float off.

"Now Babygirl, you know you can't use bad language. You must be punished for the foul words you used when you woke up. Do you understand?"

"Yes dada"

Mummy picked up a bar of soap and lathered up a sponge and inserted it into my mouth. As I choked and spluttered, she washed the inside of my mouth and my tongue. I struggled but tried not to resist. The taste of soap was horrid.

"Good Babygirl, isn't that better?"

"Yes mummy, thank you mummy, I'm sorry I used those words."

Mummy took off her gown and sat down in the bath facing me. Using the sponge, she gently started to clean me. Daddy took off his gown and got out Johnsons baby shampoo and washed my hair. I felt wanted as never before as they cared for me. Dada took the sponge from mummy and gently washed my back.

"Does that feel good Babygirl?"

"Yes dada."

They helped me out of the bath and wrapped me in a fluffy pink towel and led me back to my bedroom.