Babygirl Ch. 02

Story Info
Desperate man gets adopted as a sissy baby girl.
829 words
4.31
19.7k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They helped me out of the bath and wrapped me in a fluffy pink towel and led me back to my bedroom. Dada finished drying me whilst Mummy went off to fetch some things from the bathroom. Dada placed the towel on the bed and lay me down on my back. I felt contented. Mummy came back in with a bowl of warm water, soap and a razor.

"Now Addison, in order to get you properly clean we need to get rid of all this unsightly hair down here."

"Yes Mummy"

Mummy lathered up the soap and rubbed it into my pubic hair. In an instant I was fully erect.

"I'm so sorry mummy"

"Don't worry Babygirl. That's just your little peewee telling me that you are enjoying the attention."

She gave my peewee a kiss and set about shaving me thoroughly. When it was done, dada turned me over onto all fours with my legs as far apart as they would go. He held my bum cheeks apart as mummy finished shaving. Mummy dried me off and I lay down on my tummy. They both started to give me an all over massage with baby oil. It was so lovely; I had never felt so secure in my life. I was rolled onto my back and the massage continued. Dada rubbed the oil into my balls and peewee. He spent a lot of time doing this and seemed pleased with my hardness.

"Are you enjoying this Babygirl?" asked dada

"Very much dada, you are so good to me."

"Do you want to make mummy and dada happy?"

"Yes dada, I will do anything to make you happy."

And so it was that mummy and dada taught me how to make them happy. Mummy got on all fours with her lovely plump bottom in the air. I could smell her arousal and see the stickiness of her sex oozing out of her pussy. Dada led me by my cock and guided me into mummy's waiting pussy. He took my hands and placed them on her large breasts and encouraged me to play with her nipples. Mummy was groaning with pleasure.

Dada then used some of the baby oil on his cock. It was only then I noticed how big it was. It was the biggest I had ever seen, let alone had inside me. My bum hole was still loose from all the fucking I had had the night before, so dada slipped easily inside me. He gradually eased deeper and deeper. I was so full. Then I started to fuck mummy. With each stroke I went deep into her cunnie and as I withdrew, I forced dada deep into my Babygirl hole. It was divine. I don't know how long we lasted but we all came and cried out together before collapsing on the bed. We cuddled together for a long time. I felt that I belonged. I had a new family.

Mummy got up to make lunch whilst dada used talcum powder to lightly coat my body and make me feel nice. After lunch, mummy used a tape measure to measure me for clothes, since I didn't have any. None of us were dressed that day.

After supper, dada prepared me for bed. He made me do my teeth and then spent a long time brushing my hair to make me look nice and put a pretty ribbon in it. He then said that since I wasn't fully potty trained, I had to wear a nappy for sleeping. He was so gentle putting it on.

"How can I ever thank you dada?" He showed me by offering me his big peewee to suck. Well I've always loved lollipops, but this was the biggest one I'd ever hand. It tasted salty, it tasted yummy.

"Taste it all Babygirl, make dada happy". He kept feeding it into my mouth. I started to panic as it hit the back of my throat. "Relax, Addison, you can do this. Just try swallowing." And so I did, half of his peewee went right down my throat. I could feel it making my neck stand out. I found if I tried hard enough that I could breathe. Dada started to push his peewee in and out. It seemed to get bigger and bigger. I had to try really hard not to catch it with my teeth. Dada's breathing got heavier and heavier. Then he cried "Oh my lovely Babygirl" and I felt his man milk shoot down my throat.

I was choking so I pulled away and swallowed all the milk. "Thank you, dada, will that milk make me big and strong?"

'Yes Babygirl, but good girls finish what they have started." He guided my lips back to his peewee and made me lick it clean. When I finished, I kissed the head of it. It was all small and floppy now.

Dada tucked me into bed and I was soon fast asleep.