Babygirl Ch. 06

Story Info
A grown man is adopted by a couple as their babygirl.
1k words
4.18
15.8k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babygirl Ch. 06

When it was dark, dada took me outside, naked except for my collar and lead. He also carried some cords. I was barefoot and my feet started to hurt very quickly. As I was to find out, there was a footpath that lead from near my new home, across some countryside to the very same park where dada had rescued me. It took about half an hour. When we got there, there was already some activity going on in the cruising area.

"I want you to see what your life would have been if I had left you here, Addison."

He slipped a blindfold on me and a ball gag (he must have had them in his pocket) and then I was tied down over a picknick table.

"I'll see you in the morning, Babygirl. Have fun lads."

I felt a strong slap on my bottom, then a kiss on my forehead and he was gone.

There I was, tied up, naked and at the mercy of every pervert that could find me. There was lots of banter and arguing as they fought over who would have which bit of me. As the evening wore on there was no let up as they phoned their friends to join in. The first two hours were unadulterated pleasure, I had never been so wanted and stimulated in so many ways. I had multiple orgasms. After that the feelings moved to soreness, pain and tiredness. How could I have been so ungrateful to let mummy and dada down? I vowed to be a better Babygirl for them if I survived the night.

I can't remember every degradation that I experienced that night. My mouth was used to suck cocks and balls, I was forced to drink their piss and was expected to swallow their cocks even though it made me gag. My tongue rimmed arses, some of which smelled awful. My arse took cocks, sticks and other objects I couldn't identify. Later on, I felt my sphincter tearing as someone put his hand up my bottom and fisted my insides. My cock was sucked, stretched and slapped. My balls were roughly squeezed and kicked. I felt as if I wanted to be dead. Gradually the activity stopped, and I fell into a restless sleep.

Just as dawn was breaking dada arrived. He untied me, took off the blindfold and gag and wrapped me in a blanket.

"I love you, dada, I'll be good." I said and then I think I passed out from relief.

When I woke up, I was back in my bed. I had clearly been bathed and put to bed. I was wearing a nappy and my bottom was sore. Mummy saw I was awake and fed me some soup whilst stroking my hair. She told me that the doctor had been and that I had had some stitches to fix a tear on my sphincter which would itch for a few days and then dissolve.

I stayed in bed for four days until I was recovered enough to help mummy around the house. Mummy also showed me how to put on makeup to make myself prettier. Mummy and dada said that I had to take things easy until I was fully healed. Mummy gave me pills every morning to keep my peewee standing straight. She said dada liked it that way. I was glad to take them as I wanted dada to be happy.

They had lots of friends come around who would suck on my peewee and drink my milk. But mummy and dada wouldn't let them play with my bottom as it needed longer to heal. They always went away happy. Mummy and dada checked my bottom every day and one morning dada declared that I was healed. He fucked me to check and I wasn't sore. By now my new titties had started to grow and I was very proud of them.

Dada said that it was time for me to start working. I was so excited. As usual I was naked other than my collar and leash. Dada led me out into the car and drove me to a club out in the countryside. It looked like a very big stately home. He handed me over to another man and left. I was taken in through the servants' entrance and the man who everyone called "Boss" checked me all over. He explained that I would rotate through a number of activities. Firstly, I would spend 2 hours in a pitch-black room, then a 15 minute rest and toilet break, then 2 hours strapped down in a BDSM dungeon, then a 15 minute break and finally I would be tied up in the restaurant for a further 2 hours. I was expected to do whatever the customers wanted.

The dark room was lovely. I was free to move around but couldn't see anything. There were naked bodies everywhere, men, women and ones I couldn't tell what they were. I was given cocks and pussies to suck and swallow, my cock was sucked, my balls were stretch, slapped, licked and kissed, my bottom was rimmed and fucked. I too fucked pussies and arses as directed. It was a great experience, but I was tired when the 2 hours was up.

After my break I was led down into a massive dungeon, where I was tied face down over a vaulting horse. Once more I was played with and fucked by men and with women wearing strapons. I also received a light whipping.

The final activity was amazing. There was a room with about 100 tables. Guests in various stages of undress were drinking and eating, served by naked waiters. At one end of the room was a large stage where there was an erotic show going on. All around were large screens relaying the activity on the stage. I was strapped down into some kind of medical chair with my feet up in stirrups. Guests were free to wonder up and play with me or fuck me as they wanted. I watched everything going on around me in wonder.

All of a sudden, a great cheer went up from one of the tables. I found out later that they had ordered the most expensive item on the menu.