Babygirl Ch. 05

Story Info
A couple "adopt" a desperate man as their sissy baby girl.
1.1k words
4.28
16.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch mummy took me to a backstreet place that advertised tattoos and piercings. Once again, I was asked to take off my dress. I sat naked in the chair, visible to any who came in, or to passers-by. The tattooist first tattooed a heart with Mummy on my right upper arm and then an identical one that said dada on my left. Across my tummy was tattooed "Addison Babygirl". It hurt a bit, but I was proud to wear Mummy and dada and my new name on my body. Something was tattooed across my buttocks, I learned later that it said "Babygirl slut".

My ears were pierced, and two hoops were inserted. Mummy asked me to be brave and held me tight while my nipples were pierced, and two large silver rings were inserted. I was then manoeuvred around on the chair and a medium sized ring was inserted through the skin between my balls and my peewee. That one hurt the most. With mummy's encouragement, she allowed the man to play with my bottom with his fingers and to stick his tongue in my bum hole. No one had done that to me before and it felt really nice.

Mummy then paid for the rings, but they had agreed payment in kind for the tattoos and labour. Mummy undressed and I marvelled once more at her full figure. We had a lovely cuddle and she let me suckle her breasts. She then lay down in the chair and was fucked by the tattooist. Whilst he was pleasuring mummy, I licked out his bum hole and tried to push my tongue in, whilst playing with his balls. In the middle of this, the bell on the door jangled as another customer came in.

We kept going as a voice said, "Bloody hell, is this a private orgy or can anyone join in?" "Help yourself," said mummy. Before I could blink, the stranger was rimming my butthole and stretching it with his fingers. Finding it was already greased and stretched, he dropped his trousers and entered me. I never saw his peewee, I just felt it going backwards and forwards until it filled me. I was getting used to being ravished by strangers. He flipped me over and took my peewee in his mouth, sucking and licking and stroking until I came.

Then mummy had me going around licking and sucking everyone until they were all cleaned up. We said our goodbyes and I was put back in my dress and we left.

The next shop said it was a boutique. Without being asked I handed my dress to the sales assistant. Mummy spoke to her and soon I was being fitted with all sorts of things. I got a short leather miniskirt that only just covered me up front, with my boner trying to get out. Another short skirt was made up of overlapping leather strips so that my peewee poked obscenely through the front. The third skirt was just a series of straps which didn't cover anything.

Then mummy bought me a series of strapped tops which lifted and highlighted my Babygirl boobs. They seemed to be a lot more sensitive now since the visit to the doctor. She also got a number of chains and weights that could be attached to my new nipple rings. Finally she bought a set of anal dildos and butt plugs. They ranged from medium all the way up to huge. The big ones really frightened me.

To get me ready for home, I was dressed in the leather skirt and one of the strappy tops with a fine chain connecting my nipples. I was made to bend over and a but plug was forced unceremoniously up my butt hole. Finally, as instructed by mummy, I was shown how to lick out the shop assistant's pussy and to nibble on her clit until she came.

As if she had forgotten, mummy went back into the shop and came back with a studded collar and lead. She attached the collar around my neck. It had a combination lock on it, so that I couldn't remove it. She clipped on the lead and then it was time to go home and show daddy my purchases.

Daddy was waiting for us. He swept me up in his arms as I ran to him. "dada" "My babygirl". We had a lovely cuddle and then he put me down to have a good look. "My, you look fine Addison. If you weren't my Babygirl, I would fuck you right now."

"Please do dada, you know I'd do anything for you."

Dada undressed and threw me on the floor in the hallway, ripped out my buttplug and entered straight in. There was no warmup, no greasing or stretching, just a raw assault. I felt as if his big cock was ripping me apart. I was so happy that I had made daddy want me so much. When it was over, I cleaned him up and Mummy went through the day.

When she told me that I had cum at the doctors without permission, he had become angry. I was sent to my room and told to stand in the corner. "Oh Babygirl, I love you. I don't want to punish you, but it is for your own good. You need to learn that mummy and I only want what is best for you. It seems that you need reminding." "I love you too dada, I'll get better, I've been a naughty girl and need punishing."

Dada got a cane, stripped off my new clothes, bent me over his knee and whipped me twice. The pain was instant, and I started to bawl my eyes out. Mummy came in and took care of me. I felt two welts rising on my bottom. Mummy found her soothing cream and rubbed it in.

"Will you let mummy help you feel better?" she asked. "Yes mummy."

"I've noticed how much you enjoy being fucked in your Babygirl pussy." "Yes mummy"

"You really are a slut, Babygirl." "I'm yours and dada's Babygirl slut mummy."

Mummy strapped on a latex penis that was almost as big as dadas, then she too ravaged my bottom. I had lost count of how many times I had been taken that day. She was much gentler than dada and I liked the way her breasts stroked my back as she went in and out. My orgasm was building. "May I cum. Mummy?" "Yes Babygirl, this time cum when you are ready."

She slammed into me a few more times and then we both came together. I was so proud to have made both mummy and dada happy. I did my chores of cleaning up the mess and helping mummy with dinner. After dinner dada said that I had to face the rest of my punishment.