Babygirl First Meet With Daddy Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screaming she obeyed his whim within seconds. Body tensing up as if made of stone. Trembling so much as she let go. Her orgasmic delight taking hold. Wriggling about with loud gasps and groans. The sheer force behind her climax soon taking her breath away. With an whoreish moan she gushed upon daddy's fingers. Squirting from her pussy like a flash flood. "Oh good girl!! That's my girl" Daddy's mouth soon attacking that trickling slit. Lapping up her juices. "Mmm good girl. Daddy so proud of you." Her orgasm taken it's toll she lay upon the bench, almost limp. Breathing heavily. Shivering in a mass of after shocks that made her whimper breathlessly.

daddy knew the signs and acted quickly. Untying his quivering wreck of a girl and pulled her into his protective arms. The blindfold and gag slowly being removed while daddy whispered sweet words of praise, of love into her ears. Kissing her softly. Letting her know she was safe. The intensity consumed her for a short time. Waking in daddy's arms. Holding his babygirl against his chest "come back to daddy little one, daddy's got you... daddy's got you" Glazed over eyes look up. Smiling at him sweetly. "Thank.. you.. daddy" smiling Daddy held her. Let her calm. Before he spoke the words "Oh pumpkin... we've only just begun..."

After a few moments, she was ready for more. The true submissive within aching to serve him. Babygirl whimpered in a little sounding tone "daddy, how can i please you?" She could see him smile towards her as he kissed the tip of a cute little nose. Rising off the floor to tower over her. Reaffirming his rank, higher the her. She watched Daddy as he didn't say a word. For a while it seemed silence had covered the room.

Then the most beautiful sound occurred. Daddy slowly undid his belt. "Kneel babyslut... hold your hands out in front of you and don't move." The tolling of the metal buckle was like music to her ears. Sitting up to kneel at Daddy's feet. Arms extending forwards. Hands held out to daddy with wrists touching. Held by nothing but his whim. Not daring to move a muscle. She felt a sudden kick to her inner thigh, not hard, but enough to know what daddy wanted. Panting her legs opened. Thighs spreading wide apart. The smell of her pussy, the musk of arousal lingering within the room. Swearing she saw daddy's eyes darken as he looked upon his property. Licking his lips. Taking the thick brown leather belt and used it as a means to bind her hands. Wrapping the leather around several times and looping it to seal it closed. "hands down now babygirl... use your mouth.... unzip daddy's pants.. he has a surprise for you"

Her little eyes widen by his words. Feeling her plump stomach tighten, her pussy contract and clinch. Leaking more of her sweet sweet juices that smeared along the top of her inner thigh. She knew why daddy made her do it this way. To familiarize herself with his scent. Softly nuzzling a warm cheek against daddy's bulged pants. Inhaling his intoxicating, masculine scent. She knew right away that was daddy.

Groaning and breathing hard against his jeans, she tried to use her tongue to release and lift the zipper. This was a struggle. She could feel his hard cock pulsing just beyond the denim barrier. So close yet so far. Desperate for him. Rubbing and turning her face into him just to get a grip of that zip. She could hear daddy laugh and moan softly. Giving her words of encouragement "come on poppet, you know you want it.... you want daddy's cock dont you?"

She replied with a pitiful sounding whine, burying her face deeper into daddy's crouch. Wrestling with the metal clasp. Flickering her tongue against it until it was in a horizontal position. Perfect! With a playful little growl she gripped it with her teeth and pulled the zip down. Her nose impregnated with nothing but the smell of daddy now. he showed mercy and undid the button himself and freed his thick looking cock from its clothing prison. "Good kitten. Now.. you have earned a taste.. suck Daddy's cock babygirl... use just your mouth.. no hands" Like she needed to be told.. pfft..

Eyes transfixed on the free pulsing veined cock throbbing before her. What she craved more then anything in the world. Her tongue slithered from the base of daddy's shaft all the way up the very dominant looking central vein. Coating his flesh in a sheen of saliva so it looked even more glorious to behold. So inviting. Her tongue swirled across the rim of Daddy's circumcised dick. Teasing the swelling head that twitched against warm breath. Flicking over the leaking slit. Tasting some of daddy's addicting pre cum.

She could hear Daddy's moan. "oh that's it babygirl... such a good girl for daddy" breathing in sharply whenever she lightly wrapped lips around the thick head and suckled like he was her pacifier. Tongue continuing to tease him in a slow way. It was the only time she had any sort of control. That freedom lasting but a few moments as Daddy's hands wrapped into her curly mop of hair. Pulling her head back with a sharp tug and made to look up at daddy, grinning a little at him. A twinkle in bright jade colored gems full of devotion and surrender to him "I said.. suck babygirl.. you little tease."

Using a bit of force daddy pushed his thick, rock hard cock back into the warm wetness of her mouth. Guiding movements with his hand gripping her hair in a ball within his fist. A puppet on daddy's string. Not that much persuasion was needed on his part. Opening her mouth wider, hungrily she pushed down on his shaft. Coughing, eyes closed whilst trying not to retch. Feeling him graze the roof of her mouth and attack the back of her throat.

The feeling of her throat contracting and fighting the intrusion seemed to delight daddy. Gagging on his girth with a noticeable shudder. She swore she heard him growl like a wild animal. Groaning with a mouthful of cock, daddy fucked her face hard. Taking over now as his hips drove into her open mouth. Using her as relief. His little fuck toy. "Take it babygirl... open those beautiful eyes... let daddy see while he fucks that pretty mouth"

Obeying him she looked up, her stunning eyes of green staring at daddy with a wide expression. Watering after each gag reflux took control. Daddy was nice enough to let her breath after each time. Using that short few second break to tap the sides of her face with his spit covered cock head. Listening to the sound of dull meaty thuds as it slapped her cheek. "open!" he commanded. Holding her tongue out while mouth opened wide, it was soon filled once more with his delicious cock. Her head bobbing furiously. Squirming on her knees while bound hands flinched. Fighting the urge to reach for his shaft. To jerk him off and hold him.

Suddenly he pushed deep to the very back of her throat and held her there. "hold it!" he commanded of her. Straining to fight her throats muscles. Coughing on him. Groaning. He pulled away for just a split second before driving back inside. Holding her, pushing her farther onto his shaft. Her nose almost touching his pubic bone. She looked up again with a pleading look in her eyes. "God you look so beautiful like that little one" Pulling away from her, freeing her throat from his erect meat. Grinning down at a breathless little girl on her knees.

"Get up.. and come lay on this for me" Patting the next piece of equipment that would be used upon her. Babygirl looked unsure as she regarded this. In the center of the room, hung from chains in the ceiling was a horizontal laying St. Andrews cross. She followed Daddy of course. Yet she kept looking at the chains that held it up "it wont break will it daddy?" Lightly he tapped her welted backside with a chuckle "It's safe babygirl. Daddy will even make you safer... just lay back. Trust daddy"

Uneasily she obeyed him. It was clear she was anxious about it.. Gasping as she soon found out it swung. Getting on it was harder then anticipated. But daddy held it still while she scooted towards the center of the frame. "Now lay back sweetheart" Gingerly she lay down. Staring at the ceiling. She couldn't help but look at the chain hooks that held her up. Though she soon paid attention to daddy as she was secured to the cross. Her legs spread wide and bound to the wooden structure. He walked around to the top now. Hos cock so close to her face as he removed the belt from around her wrists. And bound her instead to the cross. Nice and spread eagled. "beautiful... see daddy make sure you not fall little one." She replied with a more relaxed sounding "yes daddy"

He regarded his girl while she lay all spread and open for him. So vulnerable. yet so willing yo do anything he asked. She watched him with a determined gaze. She could hear the cogs ticking over in his head. Daddy's mind was a dark place indeed. But she always admired that about him. his fingers would slowly brush across her flesh. Tracing over each valley or hill of warm, smooth skin. "and now babygirl... daddy's going to have some fun" He grinned...

Lifting her head up she watched as daddy crossed the room to the table of delights. Her stomach pulling taut in anticipation. Letting out a small whimper as the suspense was killing her. She could feel her pussy tingle, her clit electrified as her legs were held wide apart. Displayed so brazenly for Daddy's pleasure. Footsteps come towards her. "No peeking babygirl" With a chuckle Daddy placed the blindfold back over his sweet girl's eyes. Shielding her vision and making her vulnerable.

Her chest rose and fell in rapid successions "daddy?" she called out but the room had gone silent. She listened closely. She couldn't hear anything. Then it came ~WHACK~ the thin strips of a flogger smacked across her belly. The look of shock on her face was priceless. ~WHACK.. WHACK WHACK~ The flogger came down again. Slashing over her breasts, welting her smooth skin in reddening marks. Squirming rapidly "Yes.. who's daddy's little slut?" she heard him ask as his hand brushed roughly across her smooth shaved mound. "I am your little babyslut daddy!" she replied with gritted teeth.

Grasping at her pussy in his palm "Who does this belong to slut?" His fingers slipping between the slit, fingering over her wet little button to tease her clit frantically. Gasping loud she screamed "Yours Daddy.. it's yours!!" Every muscle tensed up as daddy worked her little clitty into a stupor on sensitivity. "Dont you dare cum princess.. not yet!" knowing she was sensitive Daddy grinned. Now standing between her open legs the flogged came down on her pussy. Flicking over wet lips. A strip of leather hitting her swelling pearl every time without fail. Yelping yet moaning all at once. The pain was addictive just to feel the pleasure it brought. "I could do to you whatever i wished... couldn't i babyslut?" This time the handle slithered through her wet slit. Pressing on her clit to apply pressure. Daddy loved to tease his girl. Loved to watch her squirm like a worm on a hook. "yes Daddy.. yes!!" cried the blinded girl, wriggling within the binds on the chain suspended cross.

Daddy smiled. But not just any smile. He was proud of his girl. Proud to own such a magnificent specimen of a slut. A girl so willing to do anything for him. So completely his. His little plaything. Suddenly the pressure was released from her throbbing clit. Then it happened. daddy slid the hilt of the handle into her little fuck hole. Pushing it inside of her aching pussy. Oh did she moan, and gasp. The way he pushed it in so slowly, so she would feel every ridge of that handle against velvet walls. Panting as inch by inch it was forced inside. "Mmmm thats it little one... take it nice and deep for daddy...good girl!" slowly he started to fuck her with it. Forcing it in and out. His speed and ferocity increasing the more she responded. Slowly he pulled it out so it was barely inside, just holding that juicy little hole open. His girl was so beautiful like this. Daddy often just stood back and admired her. Body begging to be fucked he jammed that whip handle back inside, burying it deep sos he felt it in her underbelly. Pressing his free hand down upon her abdomen so she would feel the pressure. Her insides so full with hilt. "Please daddy!!!" She cried out. He just smiled. Instead of giving that sweet relief of orgasm, he denied it.. prolonging the pleasure of release. Instead his thumb strummed over her clit again. Working his little girl into a frenzy, She could barely keep still. "please daddy!! Oh please... I'll do anything if you let me cum!!"

The sweet sound of her inner juices sloshing as the handle was forced in and out was delicious. What felt like a lifetime later he commanded "Cum little slut... cum for daddy!" Throwing her head back she tensed and released in orgasmic pleasure. Gasping for breath as insies quivered and clinched on that handle. Shaking heavily she released. Squirting as her clit spasmed against his thumb. "Good girl.. thats it.. give it to daddy... good girl.." he never stopped in fucking her, his thumb kept teasing her. Keeping that climax alive for as long as he could. His slut so helpless as she surrendered totally "That's it.. dont you dare stop!"

During her orgasmic release she failed to hear daddy step out of his jeans. Not prepared to feel the sudden exchange. Daddy pulled the handle clear away from her dripping cunt, only to force his rock hard cock inside that quivering tunnel. He had to have her and he had to fuck her now. Daddy had been pacing himself for too long. Gasping and squealing she squeezed around daddy's thick brown cock "Oh fuck babygirl, you feel so good... keep squeezing daddy's cock.." Replying only in grunts. She was beyond words. His beautiful cock ramming and spearing all the sweet inner buttons that many fail to press.

His babygirl announced in a strained little voice "Daddy!!! I cum again!" groaning like some ravenous whore as a second orgasm swept across her. Daddy pushed himself as deep as he could and held himself there. Feeling every inner muscles whither and dance around his girth. Milking him. Caressing and stroking him. Hips bucking wildly into his pelvis. Churning his dick within. "Oh fuck babygirl!" His hips start hammering into her as the waves of pleasure started to subdue enough for him to move. Her grip like a vice. He wanted to cum inside of that sweet pussy right there and then, but he couldn't not yet... not when he had so many plans for her that had yet to be played out. With a grunt he pulled out. His cock covered in her hot, sticky honey. Both panting in rapid breaths. His throbbing, free pulsing cock now rested against her pussy "I'm not done with you young lady..."

Bending lower his fingers tease at her aching pussy hole. Collecting sweet nectar and then to her surprise started to tickle at a sweet, puckered hole yet to be enjoyed. Rubbing those warm slut juices over her tight rimmed asshole "Not done with you by far..." he repeated with a sort of snickering laugh. She gasped and whimpered... knowing just what daddy was going to do next.

Bending lower his fingers tease at her aching pussy hole. Collecting sweet nectar and then to her surprise started to tickle at a sweet, puckered hole yet to be enjoyed. Rubbing those warm slut juices over her tight rimmed asshole "Not done with you by far..." he repeated with a sort of snickering laugh. She gasped and whimpered... knowing just what daddy was going to do next...

His lubricated fingertip pushed just against the clinched hole of her sweet little ass. Wiggling to tickle her, making his girl squeal and gasp. He chuckled watching his bound little slut squirm about. His eyes burning with animal like lust for his girl as she was rendered helpless beneath him. Bound for his every whim and desire. Her body exquisite in beauty, at least to him.

Soft moans and gasps come from her parted lips. His finger tip daringly pushing just past the barrier of the rimmed ring of muscle. He could feel her tense up instantly. The Daddy in him comforting her. Soothing her with hushed tones "Relax my girl... shhhh... it's ok... good girl..." letting her get used to his finger invading her virgin asshole.

Gradually she did as his hushed words commanded. She was such a good girl for him deep down. Allowing him to push her limits every time. His finger now pushing a little more inside. Wiggling it to feel and explore unchartered territory. Daddy had been wanting this little hole for a long time. And today he was going to get it. With a smirk he lowered his face down towards her backside. Slowly removing his finger and replaced it with his tongue. Her hips lifted instantly with a long throaty moan. Soft skin tasting so sweet as he could taste her pussy's juices that escaped from between puffy pink lips.

She could hear and feel daddy's throaty growls and groans against her last remaining innocence. His warm breath bathing her backside. The over whelming sensation of daddy's tongue was uplifting. He could tell how much she was enjoying it. Her tight virgin ass relaxed against his tongue. then daddy heard the sweetest sound that he could ever hear. "Daddy!! please... i'm ready... please daddy... take my ass.. please.." she begged in a breathy whisper. Her pussy contracting and tingling just from the anticipation.

She heard daddy moan just from her pleas to be taken. Hearing him walk across the room to retrieve a small squeezie bottle. Ears listened to the click of the cap flipping open. Then she gasped loudly. Feeling cold gel drip onto her backside. Whimpering from the sensation as daddy prepped her innocent bottom to be penetrated with his cock. She could see his thick shaft pulsing and leaking clear precum. Mouth watering at the sight. She loved how daddy tasted. It was something she could never be without.

He could see the hunger in his babyslut's eyes and chuckled "Is my girl ready for daddy to take her cherry? Ready to give herself totally to daddy? The last of her innocence?" as he asked her this he started to rub the thick, swelling head of his cock up against her lubed over hole. Applying pressure, but not enough to enter. Just to tease her. His babygirl wiggled and panted. Whining in a needy little whimper "yes Daddy!! Please... i need you inside.. please daddy take my virginity... please daddy... take your little slut!"

Groaning Daddy started to slowly push against her tight opening. The pressure building as his thick cock started to slowly and gently squeeze inside. He could hear her whimpers. The sensation of Daddy slowly driving his thick brown cock into her ass was different. Panting and gripping the wooden frame when the burning sensation took her breath away. She could hear daddy talking to her. Saying words of encouragement. Hearing his moans as the tight ringed muscles gave way. Inch by inch she was fed his girth. Feeling her hole throbbing around him. The feeling overwhelming. Daddy was inside her. He had taken her cherry. That hole was now his...

Grinning from ear to ear Daddy looked down upon his beautiful girl that had given him everything. His cock now balls deep inside of her tight virgin asshole. He could see the look of pain, yet pleasure upon her flushed face. Eyes of green looking up at him with total surrender "You are such a good girl for daddy... so proud of you my princess" He held himself still to allow herself time to adjust. To let her inexperienced hole mold to his shape. They smiled at each other. Sharing that moment of completeness. "now babygirl... stay relaxed... daddy's going to fuck this little ass of yours... it's mine now... my plaything... daddy has your cherry" grunting his words. His hips starting to pull back and slowly push back against her. Driving his cock in and out. Feeling muscles cling and drag along his shaft. "Fuck you feel so good my slut.."

She smiled up at him with wavered breaths. Groaning and arching her spine as daddy started to slowly fuck her asshole. Claiming her completely. She was his undoubtedly. After a while she become more responsive to his thrusts. The new form of slut had been reborn. The pain that once etched her features was gone. Replaced with the animal like lust that made her so alluring. That quality that daddy adored in her. Her inner slut reborn. her moans grew louder as his thrusts quickened. Feeling that glorious hole give way. Her pussy so wet for him. "Thanks it my girl... you love daddy inside your ass don't you? You've wanted this for so long... my little anal slut" Growling in response his girl replied "Yes daddy! I've wanted this for so long... please don't stop.. please daddy don't stop!"