Babygirl First Meet With Daddy Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was proud of his little girl. His hands traveled over ever hill and valley of her body. Fingertips pinching at hardened nipples to make her squeal. He felt her ass contract around him as he toyed with her. Groaning. The pair of them making all kinds of wild, primal noises as he fucked her ass harder. The cross swaying, the chains rattled with his rapid momentum. The animal in him, that hunger had taken control. Pounding her as his property. He could feel he would soon cum. There was no holding back this time.

Licking his fingers he reached down to play with her swollen clit. Edging her to the near brink of orgasm. Inner muscles squeezing in small shudders, an indication she was close. "I want you to cum baby... cum on daddy's cock... let them muscles milk daddy... I'm going to cum in your ass... Mark my territory... what's mine!!" Her body tenses up as he brought her full circle to an over powering clitoral orgasm. The waves of pleasure so intense she could barely breath. Gasping for air, she managed a squeaked cry. "thats it babygirl... cum for daddy... cum.. thats it.. dont stop.." His words straining as her vice like grip caused daddy to erupt inside her. Grunting as jet upon jet of hot cum sprayed her insides. His property marked.

He could see tears in his little girl's eyes as the orgasm became so overwhelming. Her entire body shaking in a mass of convulsions. He had done it. She was gone. Daddy had sent his babygirl into a subspace. He could see her eyes had clouded over as she remained tense. Sounding distressed, as the intense experience of subspacing can make a girl disorientated for a time. Carefully removing his semi hard cock from her now cum filled hole he rushed around to where her head was. Daddy's instincts kicking in. Untying her quickly and lifting her into his arms. Sitting with his special girl, so vulnerable, so clever. Cradling her and stroking her hair. "Shhhh little one... Daddy's got you... You're ok." Kissing the top of her head tenderly. "my clever little girl... daddy's so proud."

Focusing on his voice, she came around gradually. Safe in her Daddy's arms, where she belonged. Groggy at first, her brain still trying to process everything. He smiled down at the stirring girl as she looked up at him with her hazed green eyes "Hello babygirl, welcome back" She smiled that sweet, innocent looking smile up at him, the way only she could. Curling herself in better to wrap arms around him. Needing the much needed cuddles after such a powerful experience. Together they sat there for a while. Daddy taking care of her, the way any dominant should a sub after playing together. Feeding her water to drink while her hands continued to tremble. Holding the bottle to her lips. "i think babygirl has had enough torture for one day" Using baby wipes, provided in every room of the playhouse, daddy took care and attention to clean her up. "Arms up" he commanded, lifting her dress up over her head. Helping her dress again. "There's my pretty girl."

Smiling and giggling at his words. She felt amazing. In a new sense of Euphoria after such an uplifting time with daddy. The little in her coming through. That special side of her he adored so much. Once freshed up, dressed and packed up. Daddy took hold of her hand and led her out of the room. Breathing in those last smells of sex that had filled it. Together they walked out of the building. The light faded now as the sun began to set off in the distance. He placed the bag in the boot of the car and shut it securely. Pulling her into his arms. There was something about the lighting that made her eyes sparkle. Kissing her tenderly upon the lips. "Come on princess, lets get you home"

He opened the car door for her and handed her the seatbelt. Watching as she fastened herself in. listening for the click. Closing her in with the shutting of the door and walked around to the driver's side. Getting in himself and adjusting his seatbelt. Every bump and jolt made her flinch. Her backside a little tender. But it was obvious she was happy. Once on the motorway his hand reached across to rest on her thigh. Lightly stroking her. She didn't want the night to end. It all seemed so perfect. She sighed as they neared her house. The lights not on meaning the house was empty. Daddy peered over and grinned "come on little one, daddy will tuck you in.."

Together they walked into the house. Her little dog greeting them happily. Bouncing around their feet while trying to get inside. She was led upstairs hand in hand. Smiling "Go brush your teeth princess. It's time for bed." smacking her ass to get her to move. She jumped as her welted bum was already bruising. Her beautiful pale skin always did mark well. While she brushed her teeth, daddy pulled back the duvet, her unicorn printed bedding.. of course.. and fluffed up the pillow. Making sure her stuffie bear was close to hand. She was very attached to that bear. Her Alfie. And daddy knew she couldn't sleep without it.

She emerged into the bedroom and smiled "all clean daddy!" with the crook of his finger he called her over to the bed. "you will sleep naked tonight little one. No PJs for you." whimpering daddy helped her strip out of her clothes once more. Admiring her beauty. He could of taken her there and then again. And wanted to. But he would wait. "lay on your belly a moment sweetheart. Let daddy take care of that sore bottom" He could see it was sore. Feeling the heat still as he gently applied cream to the welts. The cold application making her flinch. "good girl. That should help. Daddy wants pictures tomorrow. Do you understand?" nodding her head softly "yes daddy" she replied. Adoring that he took care of her, even after playtime. A factor many Doms seem to forget.

"Ok little girl, hop in.." giggling she climbed into her bed and lay her head down. Laying on her left side. Daddy reached over to tuck the unicorn covers under her and make sure she was snug. Handing her Alfie bear to cuddle. Moving around the room he sat down on the bed with her. Stroking her hair. "You made daddy so proud today Princess. Now settle yourself down. It's time to sleep"

Closing her eyes she did as she was told. Curling up with her teddybear. The dog down at the bottom of the bed where she always sleeps. Once again safe in her daddy's arms. She could not think of a better place to be. Reliving the days events in her dreams. A smile on her face. When she woke the next morning her arm felt around. Instead of daddy, She felt the fuzzy fur of her dog in his place. He was gone. Daddy had let himself out last night after she had fallen asleep. She sighed deeply. Curling up, her knees drawn to her chest. Already missing him, his touch.. his smell.. his taste. She lay there daydreaming of the next encounter with daddy. And what it might lead to. She sent him a message of good morning and stared at the screen. Waiting for his reply.