Babygirl's Treat

Story Info
Babygirl's earned a treat from her mommy domme!
5k words
4.8
21.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idraena
Idraena
55 Followers

Story contains: md/lg, anal, orgasm denial, humiliation, and impact play. All characters are over the age of 18. Babygirl and Mommy are in a consensual relationship and are not related to each other. Do not read if these themes offend you.

*********

The light coming through the curtains was finally bright enough to make it impossible to sleep anymore, although she still felt warm and comfortable. Her body was still heavy with sleep, so she stretched slowly, luxuriously. Only then did the plug in her bottom make its presence known, shifting within her and making her squirm a tiny bit. It was a little bit sore -- it always was, after a whole night without an opportunity for more lube -- but it felt deliciously full, reminding her that her body was no longer her own. She let her hips move a little more, just enjoying the sensations coming from her little hole. Her eyes were still closed and she wasn't in a hurry to open them; this had become her favorite part of morning. She almost couldn't believe she was finally able to keep her plugs in all night long, even though she'd been sleeping plugged all night for months and falling asleep plugged for over a year now.

She felt her cunny getting wet, or should she say, wetter -- she was turned on all the time now, another consequence of the plug. Her clittie would be hard, she knew -- she could feel it pulsing in time with her heart. But she wasn't supposed to touch it, so she kept her hands on top of the blanket. She didn't want to do anything to jeopardize what today promised to be -- a treat day, a special reward from her mommy for being a good girl.

Finally, she cracked her eyes open just a bit, looking around blearily. She jolted as her gaze settled on Mommy's face. She hadn't expected Mommy's eyes to be open, watching her, a knowing smirk on her face. Babygirl felt her cheeks burn, squeaking softly and hiding her face. She knew Mommy knew what she was thinking. Mommy knew why her hips were moving -- after all, she'd been the one to choose babygirl's nighttime plug, and the one to put it in for her, teasing her bottom hole until she was squirming and whimpering and dripping everywhere. She knew exactly how full babygirl's bottom was and just how wet babygirl got when her bottom was packed full. Mommy would know, too, how babygirl's poor clittie was feeling -- Mommy loved to spread babygirl's legs and just stare at her plugged bottom and throbbing clittie, close enough to touch and rub and give babygirl the orgasm she desperately wanted, but just stroking her thighs softly and soothingly instead. Mommy could picture exactly what was happening between her babygirl's legs, even when all she could see was her babygirl's red, embarrassed face.

"Mommy..." babygirl whined softly, pressing her body against Mommy's. She felt arms surround her, holding her securely.

"Yes, babygirl?" Mommy's voice was soft and teasing, a hint of a laugh threatening to break through.

"You're looking at me," whined babygirl, hiding her face against Mommy's collarbone.

"Of course I am! I love watching my beautiful babygirl enjoy herself," Mommy said, laughing a little and stroking babygirl's hair. She held her for a little longer, feeling the girl squirm against her and smiling to herself. After a few more minutes, she said, "All right, baby, that's enough. Time to get up, do your business, and get your daytime pluggie in."

Babygirl blushed again and nodded. She sat up, gasping softly as the plug pushed in a little further. She heard mommy's soft giggle and couldn't help squirming a little more in anticipation. She walked over to the desk and bent over it, ready for Mommy to take her pluggie out. She wasn't allowed to touch or remove her own plug without permission.

"Use your words, babygirl," Mommy said, joining her. "What would you like Mommy to do?"

Babygirl felt her cheeks heat up again. Somehow, even though they both knew what she wanted, it was so much more embarrassing having to ask for it. At least Mommy hadn't made her look her in the eye while she asked. She whispered, "Please, Mommy, will you take out my- my pluggie?"

"Of course, sweetie," Mommy said, reaching out and tapping gently on the plug. Then she eased the plug out of babygirl's sore hole. She couldn't resist adding a touch more lube and pushing the plug back in, making babygirl groan softly. In and out, in and out went the plug, loosening babygirl's hole. It had tightened back up around the neck of the plug overnight, and babygirl was always supposed to be ready to bend over and take whatever Mommy might want to put in her lovely little bottom. No, a tight hole just wouldn't do.

Babygirl was panting softly as Mommy thrust the plug in and out. The residual soreness was dissipating, replaced by warmth and pleasure. She could feel herself on the verge of dripping again; it wouldn't be long now. "Mommy- please," she begged, her hips rocking back to meet Mommy's thrusts.

"Please what, baby?"

"Please- I- I need to--"

"You need to go potty, babygirl?" Mommy smirked and took the plug out of her hole, giving her a light swat on her now-empty bottom. "Go on, then. And come back with a plug for the day."

Babygirl moaned, feeling a pang of loss as Mommy pulled the plug out. She reminded herself that soon she'd be full again, and ran off.

A short while later, she stood in front of their toy box, struggling to decide which to choose. She knew Mommy was always happiest when she chose a nice, big pluggie -- and truthfully she loved it too, feeling something huge and impossible to ignore in her bottom, reminding her with every step who she belonged to, that she was plugged under Mommy's orders. She loved being out and about, knowing her bottom was stuffed full and knowing that only she and Mommy had any idea. But she was already so wet. Her clittie was stiff and hard, and she could feel it throbbing away between her legs even though it hadn't been touched at all today. Could she handle something so large? Would she be able to walk around without giving herself away and moaning, or worse, having a wet spot soak through her clothes?

Eventually, her desperate little clittie made the choice for her. She picked up a hefty plug, something she would feel no matter how hard she tried to distract herself. She brought it to Mommy, handing it to her shyly.

Mommy took it, smiling. "A nice big one today, hmm, babygirl? Good girl, Mommy is so proud of how you've embraced your pluggies," she said, kissing the top of babygirl's head softly. "Now bend over and spread your bottom cheeks for Mommy."

She did, feeling the cool air brush past her overheated front hole. She shivered slightly as she felt Mommy drip lube over her bottom hole, then felt two of Mommy's fingers enter her and spread the lube around. Then in one smooth thrust, Mommy slowly slid the plug into her, not stopping until she felt the plug seat itself and babygirl's hole close up around it. Babygirl moaned, long and low. "Good girl," she said, pulling babygirl over to sit back on the bed. "Now, I remember promising you a treat today. What would you like to do?"

Babygirl nestled into Mommy's side, thinking it over while she adjusted to the new plug. It was substantially bigger than her overnight one and, just as she'd predicted, she could feel it there even without moving, stretching her little hole out. Finally she said, "I- I want to be used... I want to be spanked, and I want Mommy to fuck me, and I want you to make me absolutely desperate for a cummie... so desperate I'd do whatever Mommy asked me to, just to get one little cummie... and then... and then..." She paused, hiding her face against Mommy's shoulder. This was the hardest part, the hardest thing to admit to. "And then... and then I want Mommy to make fun of me for being such a desperate slut and keep me in denial for my own good," she whispered. "I want to beg, and beg, and beg for a cummie... even just one... and not be allowed."

Mommy grinned, stroking babygirl's side softly. "I think we can manage all that," she said. "But it will be hard, okay, baby? Mommy's not going to go easy on you. You're going to be a desperate, dripping, denied mess by the end."

Babygirl shivered. "Th-thank you, Mommy," she said, feeling her clittie give a little twitch at the promise.

"All right, baby, first things first. Go get Mommy's paddle and then come lay over my knees," she said, patting babygirl's bottom to get her moving.

Babygirl's first few steps with the big plug in her bottom left her gasping, feeling it shift and jostle inside of her. She adjusted quickly, though. She used to walk so awkwardly with a big plug inside her, but practice had taken care of that. She returned with the black leather paddle, handing it to Mommy and then settling herself over Mommy's knees. She felt her thighs naturally fall apart, and realized with another little shiver that her juices were already smeared on her upper thighs.

"Oh, what's this, babygirl?" Mommy asked, gently stroking the wet patches on her inner thighs. "Is babygirl having trouble controlling her leaking little cunny?"

Babygirl blushed again, then nodded. "I- I can't help it, Mommy... the pluggie makes me so wet down there..."

"I know it does, sweetie. After all, what are you?"

Babygirl recognized her cue and whispered, "I'm Mommy's little anal slut..."

"You certainly are. Now, Mommy's going to warm your little bottom up with her hand, and then we're going to move on to the paddle. These are good girl spanks, like you asked for, so you get to keep your pluggie in. You're going to have a nice, glowing red bottom when I'm done. After each stroke, I want you to count. After every ten strokes, I want you to thank me. If you forget, I'll repeat that set of ten. Is that clear, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy."

Smack... "One, Mommy," she said dutifully, feeling the sharp impact of Mommy's palm on her bottom and the way the plug shifted inside her. This was why she got to keep her pluggie in for good girl spanks; it was almost like getting fucked, as Mommy built up a rhythm, the sharp sting of pain melting into pleasure and warmth, her plug jostling and jiggling and moving with every strike. Bad girl spanks meant her bottom had to be empty, otherwise she'd "enjoy it too much". She had to admit Mommy was right, but it didn't make it any less humiliating to have her plug taken out because she'd been a bad girl.

Smack... smack... smack. She remembered to count after each blow. The pleasure and pain mingled together until she couldn't tell which was which, and she squirmed helplessly under Mommy's hand. At some point, she felt juices running down her thigh. She felt a little hazy, floating along on a cloud of endorphins.

After fifty, Mommy picked up the paddle. Her bottom was already a glowing red, but at this point, even the cracks of the paddle felt like the good kind of pain. She knew she'd be sore afterwards, maybe even have some bruises (with any luck), but it wasn't too much to handle. The paddle made her bottom cheeks ripple with each impact, jolting the plug even more.

Mommy delivered the final five blows right on the plug's base, making babygirl yelp and gasp. Then she let babygirl get up, pulling her close and rubbing her back. "You did very well, baby... that was eighty swats in total, Mommy's so very proud of you..."

Babygirl felt herself glow under Mommy's praise. She felt like she could feel every thread in the cotton sheets beneath her bottom, and she couldn't think at all. But she felt warm and safe and didn't need to think, anyway. She sipped the water Mommy handed her and floated.

A long while later, babygirl roused a little and sat up, offering Mommy a shy smile. "Thank you, Mommy... I really, really love when you give me good girl spanks..." she murmured, peeking down at her hands.

"You're very welcome, sweetheart. Are you ready for some lunch?"

Babygirl nodded. "I'm starving, Mommy!"

"All right, sweetie. We're going out for lunch. What do you fancy?"

Babygirl blushed, picturing herself sitting in a restaurant, her hole still packed full and her bottom cheeks sore and sensitive. "Burgers?" she suggested.

"Perfect!"

********

Mommy guided her to a table in the restaurant. Babygirl sat down on the hard metal chair. Even through her skirt, the cool of the metal felt soothing against her overheated bottom, but the hard chair pushed her pluggie in as far as it could go, making it feel bigger than ever. A faint flush stained her cheeks, but she was determined not to show anyone else in this restaurant how turned on she was. Across the table, Mommy smirked at her, a knowing twinkle in her eye. She might be able to hide from the rest of the patrons here, but Mommy knew exactly how wet she was. On the drive here, she'd slipped her fingers between babygirl's legs and grinned when she found babygirl's soaking wet panties. "I was going to check your little cunny to see how wet you were, but I guess I don't have to," she'd said, giggling softly.

Remembering the comment made a fresh round of wetness seep out of babygirl's cunny and she pressed her thighs together without thinking, trying to get some kind of pressure on her clittie. Mommy's eyes caught the movement and her smirk deepened. Babygirl looked down, fighting the blush that crept up her cheeks.

When the waitress came, Mommy ordered for both of them -- all of babygirl's favorites. Babygirl loved when Mommy did that. It was another little reminder that she was owned, that Mommy made the choices for her -- but also that she was loved; Mommy knew her preferences by heart.

They ate slowly, making small talk. Babygirl did her best to act as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening, as if she wasn't a freshly spanked, plugged little slut out with her Mommy, desperate for an orgasm she wasn't going to get. But the secret throbbed between them, Mommy's eyes snagging on every subtle shift of babygirl's, that ever-present teasing laughter hovering at the edge of everything Mommy said. It was there when Mommy sent babygirl back to the salad bar for more salad she didn't really want, just to watch babygirl's full bottom sway in her skirt. It was there when Mommy fed babygirl off her fork, holding the bite just far enough away from babygirl's lips that she had to lean forward, gasping softly as the plug shifted on the hard chair. It was there when babygirl asked to be excused to the bathroom -- she desperately needed to wipe up at least some of the juices flowing out of her cunny.

And the fact that it was a secret, that no one knew what was happening, only made them both hotter. To everyone else, they looked like any other couple out for lunch at a cheerful burger bar. The few irritated glances they got as they made eyes at each other or Mommy kissed babygirl's hands across the table just made babygirl imagine what kinds of looks she'd be getting if they only knew.

When they finally got home, they'd barely gotten in the door when Mommy pressed babygirl against the wall, kissing her fiercely. Her hands tangled in babygirl's hair, tugging gently as they kissed. They broke apart, gasping a little. "Mommy needs her cunt eaten," Mommy growled, "And then Mommy's going to fuck you hard and tease you mercilessly, baby."

"Yes, please," babygirl said, sinking to her knees and starting to tug at Mommy's waistband.

"Not here," Mommy said, pulling babygirl back up and dragging her to the bedroom. She quickly skinned out of her clothes, then turned to face babygirl, hands on hips. Babygirl smiled at the sight of her. Mommy was so beautiful; her skin was so soft, her curves lush and rounded. She loved the way Mommy could stand there, naked and unashamed. It was something she was getting better at, but it was one of the first things that had drawn her to the other woman. She'd never encountered someone so sure of herself before that first night with Mommy. Babygirl quickly undressed too. Mommy watched as babygirl's breasts and then the swell of her hips were revealed.

Mommy laid on the bed, spreading her legs and guiding babygirl between them. Babygirl could see a hint of wetness already glistening on Mommy's lips, and settled eagerly between Mommy's thighs. She was pleased that all this was having an effect on Mommy, too -- it reassured her, left her free to enjoy without worry. She nuzzled Mommy's thighs softly, then gently started lapping at Mommy's cunt, avoiding Mommy's clit for now. She was rewarded with a taste of Mommy's juices, which she savored for just a moment before licking again. She took long, firm swipes the length of Mommy's cunt for a minute, tasting more juices as she felt Mommy's hips begin to shift a little bit under her. Then she brought her hands up to part Mommy's labia, licking around Mommy's entrance and then making her tongue stiff as she used it to fuck Mommy's hole. Mommy moaned softly, reaching down to tug babygirl's hair as she did so. Babygirl shivered, swallowing some of Mommy's juices and then going back for more. She felt Mommy's lips on her cheeks and knew her face would be wet with Mommy's juices by the time she was done. She smiled and kept going, finally flicking her tongue across Mommy's clit when she judged Mommy's hips were moving fast enough. She heard a groan above her and licked a little more.

"Yes... babygirl... lick Mommy's clit... lick my clit and make me cum," she said, tugging babygirl's hair again. "Mommy always cums so much harder when her babygirl is denied..."

Babygirl squirmed a little, feeling her clittie give an answering throb to Mommy's words. She loved it too, making Mommy cum while she couldn't. It felt good to give Mommy pleasure, and even though she wanted desperately to cum, it felt so good knowing her denial was adding to Mommy's pleasure. Besides, there was something so perversely delicious about having to give Mommy orgasms while Mommy denied her. It made her feel so small, so controlled, so completely Mommy's. She sucked Mommy's clit into her mouth, lapping at it with her tongue. Mommy moaned. "I know just how your clittie feels -- it's throbbing and pulsing just like mine," Mommy panted. "We're both so wet, and only one of us will get to cum."

Babygirl groaned and nodded, losing hold of Mommy's clit for a moment. She hurriedly sucked it back into her mouth, sucking harder and licking faster as Mommy's orgasm built. All at once, she felt Mommy's orgasm, heard Mommy cry "Yes- yes- yes!" She sucked and licked until she was sure Mommy was done, then let go of Mommy's sensitive clit, carefully lapped up the rest of Mommy's juices, and crawled up the bed to lay beside Mommy.

Mommy smiled at her, pulling her in for a hug. "That felt so good, babygirl," she said. "Good girl."

They rested like that for a little while, and then Mommy said, "I think now it's time for you to get a proper fucking, isn't it?"

Babygirl squeaked and nodded, hiding her face a little bit on Mommy's arm.

"And what does a proper fucking mean, babygirl?"

"Oh, Mommy... do I- do I have to say? We both know..."

"Yes, baby, I want to hear you tell me."

"It- it means I get fucked in my proper hole..."

"And which one is that?"

"M-my bottom hole, Mommy," she whispered, her cheeks hot, unable to meet Mommy's gaze.

"And why is your bottom hole your proper hole, sweetie?"

"B-because," she whispered, "My- my other hole is my breeding hole, and Mommy says I'm not ready to be bred yet... so I'm only allowed to get fucked in my bottom hole..."

"Good girl," Mommy said. "It's important that we remind you, because sometimes you get confused and think that just because your breeding hole is wet, that means something should go in it. But you're going to have to wait a long while yet before Mommy decides you're ready for your first breeding."

"Y-yes, Mommy," she whispered, squirming helplessly.

Idraena
Idraena
55 Followers
12