Babygirl's Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up and bend over the desk," Mommy instructed. "I think today, after that pluggie has been stretching your hole all day, I'm going to need my nice big cock." She rummaged in the toy drawer until she found it, fastening it into her strapon harness and slipping the harness over her hips. When she straightened up, she found babygirl obediently bent over the desk, her reddened cheeks spread slightly by the posture. She could see babygirl's slick thighs and dripping cunny, and the base of the plug peeking out. She paused a moment, admiring the sight. Babygirl peeked back at her, blushing a little when she found Mommy's gaze fastened on her bottom.

Then Mommy reached out and gently tugged the plug free. It slipped out easier than this morning's had done, and she didn't waste time teasing her little girl's hole this time. Babygirl moaned softly in disappointment as it left her empty, feeling the air on her gaping hole as it struggled to close for a moment. "I don't think it's going to take much to get you nice and desperate for me, is it, babygirl?" Mommy purred, stroking babygirl's still-pink bottom softly. Babygirl shook her head.

Mommy lubed up her cock, then slid three fingers into babygirl's bottom. Babygirl gasped softly. "Good... I see your play hole is still nice and loose for me," murmured Mommy, withdrawing her fingers and resting her cock at babygirl's back entrance. "Ask me nicely, baby."

"Please fuck me, Mommy," whispered babygirl.

"You can do better than that," Mommy said with a soft chuckle.

"P-please... Mommy... please fuck my- my play hole," babygirl said, her cheeks hot even where she rested her face against the cool wood of the desk. "I need to be fucked so badly... please, Mommy, please fuck my- my proper hole with your big cock... stretch my fuck hole open, make it so loose, and make my clittie throb so hard... Even more than it does already..."

"That's better, baby," said Mommy, pushing her cock into babygirl's hole. It had indeed been loosened from the big plug she'd worn today, but her cock was still a little bigger than that. Babygirl felt it as it made its way in, first a slight stretch where her pluggie had been, then pushing further, deeper into her. Her clittie was pounding, every pulse sending more juices sliding down her thighs. She knew she wouldn't last long before she had to ask Mommy to stop or risk going over the edge, but she craved it anyway.

"Good girl, it's all the way in now," Mommy said. "I'm going to start fucking you now. If you get too close to the edge, let me know. Remember, you're not allowed to cum, babygirl."

"Yes, Mommy," she panted, feeling herself sinking a little bit. She was so embarrassed and so turned on, and she didn't know where one started and the other stopped. She was impaled on Mommy's cock, the cock she'd begged for in her bottom, and she already so, so wanted to cum. She felt the cock start to withdraw, then felt Mommy drive it in again, picking up speed. Her hips rocked back to meet Mommy's cock. Oh, it felt so good to finally get properly fucked after a day of constant teasing, after the big pluggie, after the almost-fucked feeling of the spanking. She didn't have to think, she just had to relax and let Mommy take her, fuck her hard and thoroughly. She felt the pleasure rising, but she struggled to keep a lid on it, keep it below the edge so she'd get to keep feeling Mommy's cock sliding back and forth in her bottom.

Finally, she couldn't fight it anymore. "Edge," she gasped, feeling Mommy's cock slow way down, making long, lazy strokes that kept the pleasure simmering but let her back away from the edge. When Mommy felt her body relax, she picked up speed again. "That's my slutty little girl," she said, a smirk in her voice. "Edging and dripping from Mommy's cock in her bottom... nobody's even touched your clittie all day and you still need Mommy to slow down so you don't accidentally cum."

Babygirl groaned and squirmed under her Mommy, feeling the flush rising again. It was true. "It feels so good, Mommy," she moaned, her hips rocking in time with Mommy's thrusts.

"I know, baby," Mommy said. "After all, you're Mommy's little anal slut, aren't you?"

"Y-yes," she said. "Edge!"

Once again, Mommy slowed, giggling softly and leaning forward to kiss her shoulder. "It's really easy for me to fuck your bottom, baby. I think it's getting used to that size plug... soon we'll have to increase the size, won't we, baby?"

She whimpered, thinking about how it would feel to walk around with an even bigger plug in her bottom. She felt Mommy start to speed up again.

"Imagine how it'll feel, baby," Mommy said. "Feeling an even bigger plug stretching your bottom hole all day. Knowing it's in there because you're Mommy's anal slut, and Mommy keeps your bottom stuffed full. Knowing you're only able to take a size like that because Mommy's trained your bottom so well. Being reminded every time you sit that you're Mommy's, that you don't control what goes into your bottom or when you cum anymore; Mommy does that."

She was properly panting now. "Edge!"

Mommy slowed again, reaching forward to tease her nipples. "How does it feel, knowing your nipples are getting more attention than your poor, neglected clittie has gotten all day?"

Babygirl tried to concentrate, but it was hard. She was hazy again, lost in clouds of pleasure. She moaned instead, and Mommy nodded, pinching babygirl's nipples and fucking her bottom a little harder.

"Please- Mommy," gasped babygirl. "Please- please let me have a cummie!"

"No, babygirl," Mommy said, putting her hands on babygirl's hips.

"Pleeeease- please- please," babygirl panted with every thrust, her hands scrabbling for purchase, trying to hold onto the desk.

"Nope," Mommy said.

It felt so good to beg. It felt so good to be fucked, to be bent over like this. She needed to cum so badly, but every time Mommy said no, she felt a little jolt of electricity in her clittie. She wanted to cum desperately, but not cumming, giving up that pleasure just because her Mommy said no, made her feel so completely owned. Everything felt jumbled. Her world narrowed to the need between her legs, the feel of Mommy's weight on top of her, pinning her down, and the pumping of Mommy's cock in her hole. Her mind kept saying please, please, please, and she wasn't sure if she was saying it out loud or not. It didn't matter, Mommy knew she ached for it.

She came to herself a while later -- she couldn't say how long -- as Mommy pulled her cock out and gently replaced her pluggie. It felt a lot looser, but it was better than being empty. She stumbled as she was guided to the bed, then lay against Mommy, wrapped in her arms.

"You'd do anything to cum right about now, wouldn't you, baby?" Mommy said softly, brushing her lips over babygirl's forehead. Babygirl whimpered and nodded. Her clittie was pulsing and her whole cunny felt hot and inflamed. Her hips were bucking still, wiggling the plug in her hole, but it wasn't enough. She couldn't cum like this, and she knew it.

"Would you hump Mommy's boot, if she let you have a cummie?"

Babygirl nodded, blushing and hiding her face a little.

"Would you masturbate for Mommy, if she let you have a cummie?"

Babygirl squeaked, flushing redder. She'd never done that -- the very idea was so embarrassing, but the need between her legs told her the answer. She nodded.

"You're such a desperate little slut," Mommy said fondly. "You look so demure in public, no one would guess that you are secretly willing to totally debase yourself for Mommy, just for the privilege of one little cummie. Just for something Mommy gets to have every day..."

"Please... please let me... please, I'll do anything," babygirl begged.

"No, babygirl," Mommy said. "Do I need to remind you why you aren't allowed cummies?"

"Y-yes please, Mommy."

"You're my good little girl, and good little girls are always wet and needy for their mommies," Mommy whispered. "They always want to cum, but mommies know best what their little girls really need -- and that's to be kept aching and desperate."

Babygirl nodded, clinging to Mommy. "Thank you," she whispered.

They lay there a long time, babygirl's body slowly calming. Mommy gave her sips of water, but otherwise, she just drifted. She was still desperate to cum, but slowly that returned from the brink of need to an enjoyable sensation, manageable but enough to put a squirm in her hips.

An immeasurable time later, babygirl shifted and scooted up to kiss her Mommy's lips. Mommy smiled at her and kissed her back.

"Thank you for my treat day, Mommy," she said, settling back in to snuggle some more.

"You're welcome, babygirl."

12