Babysitter

Story Info
Babysitting gone wrong.
2.9k words
3.92
173.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xaelynn
Xaelynn
4 Followers

Amanda had been working as a babysitter for just under a year. As an 18 year old with a banged up old car and struggling with her last year of highschool, it was easy to find babysitting jobs here and there to make an extra few dollars. She loved kids, and taking care of them came to her naturally. If there wasn't much else to be excited about, there was at least that.

That night, she had a late job taking care of her teacher's son. The teacher was Wesley Briggs, who was actively teaching her first period History class. She was unaware that he had a son, so her mind was riddled with thoughts of what he may be like. Did he have soft, short waves in his hair with green eyes like his father? Or maybe he looked more like his mother? She had never seen Wesley's wife, however, so she went with the visualization of a little Wesley.

Her black flats made little taps with her footsteps while she made her way up her teacher's driveway. His new Mustang was sitting in the Garage, confirming that he was home. She straightened her tanktop and her shorts once she got to the door. That way she looked more presentable and knocked on the door three times.

From the other side of the door, she could hear male voices. They both sounded grown. Wesley was a younger teacher with a lean, athletic build. She guessed he was only in his thirties. Maybe he has a friend over? She thought to herself just as the door swung open. The man on the other side was definitely not her teacher. He was taller, about 6 foot, and he had longer black hair with equally dark eyes. He stared at her while she looked him up and down.

She could feel heat rising to her cheeks, mentally noting how unbelievably sexy this man was before her. "Um.. Is Mr. Briggs here?" she asked nervously, clutching to the thin handle of the small bag draped over her shoulder. He grinned deviously at her and stepped aside.

"Ah, Amanda! Glad you could make it!" She heard Mr. Briggs call from another room. "Come on in. He's almost ready," he told her, seeming excited to be going out.

"I honestly didn't think you had a child, Mr. Briggs," she responded, moving herself to the couch to place her bag down before she sat down herself.

The stranger at the door closed it slowly and stood there, staring at her. It made her feel even more nervous. She tried her best to ignore him, even though he stepped closer to her. At this point she was sure she could feel the heat coming from his body.

Her thoughts were interrupted once she saw Mr. Briggs step out of the hall of his house, wiping his hands with a towel and tossing it to the side. Finally, she was able to breathe a bit easier. After a deep breath, she stood up to face her teacher, "So where is the little tike?" she asked in a politely, motherly voice.

"You are adorable, Amanda, you know that?"

She looked at him with a confused look on her face. About that time, the strange man stepped behind her, grabbed her arms, and forced them behind her. She gasped out loud and looked to her teacher for help, but the sinister grin on his face told her much more dire news.

"What's going on?" she asked him, trying to jerk free from the stranger. His grip just grew tighter. She was sure by now that he was leaving bruises.

"What's going on is that I don't have a son, and you have a terrible grade in my class. I know you can do better than that," he spoke while he walked up to her and cupped her chin to tilt her head up towards him.

Questions. She had so many questions going through her head, but she was too dumbfounded to speak. Her daze was rudely interrupted when the man behind her quickly binded her wrists and began to grope her large supple breasts through her shirt. That's when she gasped and tried once again to pry herself free from his grasp.

"Might as well stop struggling and just enjoy it. A sexy student like you could go farther than anyone else if you just..." he paused, shooting his hand out to quickly pinch her right nipple. tugging on it, "..put forth the effort."

"Stop it! I don't want this!" Amanda finally was able to cry out, the pinching making her scream and shake. She feared if she struggled while he had ahold of her nipple, he would inflict more pain on her. "Please! It hurts!"

He loosened his grip on her nipple only ever so slightly, grinning more at her, "Oh, Yes, that's the way! Hearing that makes me so excited."

His buddy behind her chuckled and pushed her arms upwards, forcing her back to arch so her breasts were pushed further towards Mr. Briggs.

She gasped and whimpered, moving up on her tiptoes to try and ease the pain. That's when Wesley took a knife, wiggling it up under her tank just to make a cut. Then he took the cut and ripped the rest of the tanktop. Her breasts bounced lightly. He stared at her breasts, licking his lips as if ready to eat them. One more cut allowed her breasts to bounce free from her bra.

More heat shot up to her cheeks, the cold air tickling the tips of her nipples. They hardened up, which made her teacher laugh and pinch them again. "Someone is already turned on," he said and tugged on both of her nipples this time. She let out another cry from the pain.

"What a slut," the man behind her said with a deep chuckle. Then he reached around her and ripped open her shorts, making the button fly right onto the floor with a small clink. She gasped and looked down with wide eyes, feeling the shorts fall off of her thick hips.

"Please stop this now! I'm begging you!" She tried again, crying out and squirming between the two men.

Wesley leaned forward, getting close enough to her ear that she could feel the hot breath on her ear and neck, "Oh, yes, though, my dear Amanda. You will be begging. All night."

She whimpered, tears beginning to fill in her eyes, "Plea.." she began, but a harsh kiss from Wesley shut her up abruptly.

"Yeah, silence is better," the man behind her spoke. She could feel his hands roaming her body while Wesley forced his tongue into her mouth. It reached deep within her mouth, wiggling around violently. Soon enough, though, the man's hands ventured downward, rubbing and flicking her clit through her thin panties.

The touch took her by surprise, making her jerk and make a muffle squeal into Wesley's mouth. Her rear pushed backwards, allowing her to feel the rather large bulge that had formed inside his pants.

She quickly shut her eyes. This couldn't be happening! Her thoughts of denial were quickly snuffed out, though, when Wesley pushed down her panties. The cold air once again crawled along her skin, leaving it with goosebumps. Then he pulled back, leaving her with only he company of the stranger who was currently rubbing his clothed bump against her plump ass cheeks.

After a deep breath, she coughed and whimpered. She had never before felt so naked and humiliated in her life. Ever since she was a child, she had always been one to look on the bright side of life, but today she couldn't think of anything except the desire to be anywhere but Wesley's living room. A few minutes had past. The most agonizing and long few minutes had past. She almost thought that they had decided to stop. However, that was before she looked up to see her teacher completely naked before her.

He grinned at her, obviously loving her weak and helpless state. With her eyes trailing down along the grooves of his muscular body, the reality of what was going on was beginning to set in. The moment it completely hit her was the moment she laid eyes on his 10 inch throbbing member. It bounced lightly, rock hard and ready for her.

The strange man behind her pulled back for a few seconds before returning with his clothes off as well. His dick seemed as large as Wesley's. It was difficult to tell since he was behind her, rubbing it along her crack in between her soft luscious cheeks.

"Please.. Please, stop this. I won't tell anyone. Please," she begged them, watching Wesley move closer to her while she spoke.

"I'm not worried about you telling," he told her.

Suddenly, the stranger pushed her forward into a bent position. Before she could properly react, Wesley shoved his cock past her lips and down her throat. She couldn't help but choke and gag on such a size, considering she hadn't had much experience beforehand. His gaze bore into her, thoroughly enjoying her pained face while he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

The man behind her wasted little time further torturing her by rubbing the thick head of his cock along her small slit. She made muffled noises in protest, but Wesley just pushed his cock inside her throat. Meanwhile, the man behind her mercilessly plowed himself into her.

The men both let out moans of pleasure. She couldn't make any sound but choking ones. Tears escaped her eyes from the pain of her pussy being stretched plus the way he gagged her. Wesley pulled back, leaving a stream of saliva between her mouth and his cock.

"Please make him take it out!" She yelled out, staring up at her teacher. A small sliver of hope still remained inside her that the kind teacher she once knew may decide to stop the assault on her small body.

Wesley looked up, "Go ahead, Jon."

At that moment, the man apparently named Jon began to pull out. She thought better of it, at least up until he made another hard thrust back into her. Her cry echoed through the empty house. There was no remorse in his thrusts. The skin of his hips slapped against her ass cheeks with each and every merciless thrust into her sore pussy.

"I've always dreamed of seeing you like this. Bound and helpless with a big cock inside you. It makes my own dick so hard," Wesley told her, dragging the mushroom like tip of his member across her lips.

"Damn, she really is a slut. She's not virgin, and she's already sloppy wet," Jon told Wesley with a loud laugh, groaning softly whilst he fucked her.

"No! I can't help how my body reacts!" She tried to tell him, whimpering and gasping. Her breasts waved around under her.

Suddenly, Jon gripped her hair and forced her to stand straight up. Then he lifted her up and moved backwards until he lowered them both down onto the couch. She gasped and screamed, his cock reaching ever deeper once he sat down. His grip keep her head tilted back, her breasts bouncing wildly to his hard pumps up into her.

"Alright, my turn," Wesley told Jon.

"That's fine with me. There's still a free hole she hasn't had filled," Jon responded, shoving a single finger into her asshole.

Her eyes widened, and she gasped, jerking upwards as much as she could trying to get away from the sudden pertrusion. "No please not.." she began, but Jon quickly reached up to cover her mouth.

"Even though she is so wet, she is still denying that she's loving this," he pointed out.

"I know. She's a lot of fun," Wesley replied and grinned, watching while his friend pulled out of her cunt just to shift and start to push on her tiny asshole.

She tried to scream and struggle, but that only made his cock sink deeper inside her ass. The hot burning pain she felt made her cry and scream more. His grip on her mouth tightened to keep her as quiet as he could. It felt like ages of suffering before he managed to wedge himself completely inside her ass.

"Oh God, her ass is so tight," Jon said, immediately beginning to thrust in and out of her ass. It hurt so bad, but they only laughed at her pain.

Wesley soon joined in, shoving his own cock into her wet cunt. He gripped her breasts, pinching her nipples as they both ravaged her holes with their thick members. It was nothing like she had ever felt before. Intense pain mixed with pleasure. She was starting to notice that the pain in her ass was fading, and it actually felt good!

There was no way. She couldn't be getting off on being raped! Her cheeks burned with humiliation under Jon's palm, screams muffled by his strong hand. Wesley never stopped staring at her face, fucking her more forcefully the more she reacted to their movements.

"Oh, Yes, it's so fucking good!" Wesley said. Jon only nodded in agreement behind her, moving his hand to her neck. He squeezed, stopping just before it cut off her air supply. "That made her tighten up. Keep doing that," Wesley told him.

She couldn't breathe. Her mind was clouded, a twister of raging emotions so fierce that she couldn't make out anything clear. The air around them was hot, making sweat form on her skin. Her pussy was drooling with juices. The pain was nearly gone. The pleasure that took its place was so intense that she couldn't deny it any longer. It felt amazing, and she wanted more.

The thrusting picked up the pace, their hips slamming into her own leaving red patches on her skin. Jon released her throat to hear her screams of pleasure. He leaned backwards on the couch, lightly lifting her up with his rougher thrusts into her ass.

"Sounds like someone is finally feeling it," Wesley shot a triumphant grin at her, watching her face twist with pleasure now. Her screams of pleasure echoed through the living room. There was a small pool of juices forming on the couch and floor under them.

There was no point in holding back the rapidly forming orgasm inside her, though she did try. Though, at the same time she began to try, Wesley pinched on her nipples and tugged on them. He thrusted his hips more rapidly. This caused her to scream and erupt, climaxing on them, the couch, and the floor. She had never before felt such an orgasm, and it was the first time she squirted.

The men felt her powerful orgasm and grinned, pushing themselves as deep inside her as they could before they gave her her dessert. She felt them flood her insides, moaning loudly. Each throb of their cocks made her moan and shake. They pulled out, watching in delight while their cum poured out of her gaping holes.

She had closed her eyes, panting heavily to catch her breath when she heard the shutter of a camera. Her eyes shot open to see Wesley taking her picture, spread open and dripping for all to see. Afterwards, Jon lifted her up and turned around, bending her over the same part of the couch that they had just creamed on. She could feel the hot sticky mess cling to her body immediately.

Behind her, she could hear more shutters of the camera, "What are you doing?! Please stop!" She begged him.

"I'm surprised you can still speak after such an orgasm. You're just another slut," Wesley said, shoving two fingers into her pussy and one in her ass. The force of his fingers nearly lifted her from the couch, causing her to cry out in more pleasure. "The pictures are just insurance. If you dare tell a soul about today, we will make sure the entire world can see your true side." He shoved his messy fingers into her mouth and spanked her.

The taste of his fingers made her gag on them, letting out muffled cry in response to his spanking. Just one wasn't enough, however, because he continued to swat at both ass cheeks until they were stinging and sore. Even after they were sore, he let her have some more just to make sure the sting lasted a while.

Then, to her surprise, they untied her and threw her clothes to her. "Get dressed and run along home," Wesley told her, giving her another long kiss. She took that as a threat and rushed to get her clothes on. As she hurried out the door, she had to keep a hold of her pants so they didn't fall from being ripped earlier.

Before that night, she had rarely broken the speed limit, but now she didn't care. She got into her car and stomped the gas, speeding out of his driveway and onto the main road towards her home. The sting of her ass and the memories running through her head blinding her, but it was nearly 3 in the morning so no one was on the roads. Finally, she got to her house, lights out telling her that her parents were fast asleep.

She made sure to sneak as quietly as she could inside, still having to hold up her shorts. It took a moment to walk through the house and up the stairs to get to her bedroom. Once she got there, however, she threw everything she held down, crawled into bed, and wrapped herself up in her blankets. There she laid, restlessly, until she managed to finally fall asleep.

Xaelynn
Xaelynn
4 Followers