BabySitter and the Rules

Story Info
Broken rules have penalties so take care.
2.4k words
4.37
33.4k
16

Part 15 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers

It was a really cold day. I mean, the air was frigid. Thank god there was no wind or I'd have frozen solid. Thankfully I was nearly home and I had no doubt in the world that Melanie would have had the heating on. With a bit of luck she'd also have turned on the artificial fire in the living room. It ran off gas but it was set up to look as though it was a natural fire burning wood. Very clever the way it had been made.

Finally home I welcomed the warmth, but I wanted some more personal heat so I headed towards the living room. If Melanie hadn't turned on the fire I sure would.

Melanie is my baby-sitter, by the way. She's an attractive eighteen year old who earns extra pocket money sitting for a few people, me included. I had two young children who were probably sound asleep at this time of the night. No wife, courtesy of a drunk driver, may he rot.

I reached the living room and stopped to enjoy the tableau there. Melanie had turned on the fire and right now was enjoying the heat, notably on her behind as she was bending over slightly, her rear pointing at the fire, getting warmed up. My guess was that she'd just had a shower (her hair was obviously still wet) and was using the fire to get nice and toasty before getting dressed.

Did you notice that I said before getting dressed? She'd apparently carried her clothes in with her while wrapped in a towel. Her clothes she'd dumped on a nearby chair while the towel was draped over a drying rack. Very conscientious, Melanie, and there was no way that she'd put a wet towel on a chair or the carpet where it might leave a stain.

I suppose that I should point out that I was home somewhat earlier than expected. These things happen. I'd reached the station to find that the express had been delayed and I was just in time to catch it. The result was that I was home at least half an hour early. You wouldn't catch me complaining, I can tell you.

"Do you realise, Melanie, that you're in violation of household rule number four?" I asked.

From the scream I gather a few things. One, she didn't know that. Two, she didn't give a damn about rule four. Three, she would appreciate it if I disappeared in a puff of smoke. Four, I had no right to be home early. And so on and so on. It's amazing the amount of information you can gather from a single scream.

For a moment she dithered between crouching to hide all her charms and standing and hiding them with her hands. With her bust line I could have told her option two was a loser but that's what she went for, standing straight, hands trying to cover her more private areas, and giving me a death stare.

"Will you please go away?" she said, asking very politely when no doubt she wanted to express herself a bit more succinctly.

"First things first," I said genially. "Rule four, remember."

"No, I don't remember. I have no idea of what rule four means or if a rule four actually exists."

"Of course it exists. Would I make up things like that? Didn't I show you the rule book the first time you sat for me?"

She gave me a blank look, obviously not remembering. Understandable as I hadn't written the rules back then. I'd have to get around to doing that.

"Doesn't matter," I assured her. "I know all the rules by heart. Rule four states that no female visitor should be caught in a natural state. The penalty is ravishment by whoever catches her."

Now she was giving me a look that Darth Vader would have envied. Strangely enough it had no effect, probably to her sincerest disappointment.

"No way are you ravishing me," she stated, keeping up her death glare the entire time.

"What can I say?" I asked with a shrug. "Rules are rules and you know how I always abide by the rules."

"I know of no such thing and you are not raping me."

"Not rape. Ravishment," I corrected.

"It's the same thing."

"No it's not. Rape is crude and nasty. Ravishment is sexually stimulating, even if there is some reluctance on your part."

She was looking around with a touch of desperation, seeking a way out of her dilemma. Deciding she'd found one her death glare lowered to a determined scowl.

"So, rule four only applies while I'm naked?"

"Indeed. Might I point out that right now you are beautifully naked?"

"So if I can get dressed before you grab me rule four no longer applies?"

"That seems a reasonable assumption," I agreed.

"And is there a time limit regarding how soon you have to start ravishing me?"

"It's not in the rules but being a gentleman I will allow it. Shall we say five minutes from my deciding to apply the penalty?"

"Fine. If you can catch me in the next five minutes you can force me, but I'll fight you."

"Ooh. Are you sure that fighting is wise? Rule three, remember."

"If I didn't know rule four what on earth makes you think I'd know rule three?"

The way she spoke it sounded as though she was chewing on bricks. She was not happy.

"Rule three says that resistance to rule four means that I have the option to paddle your fine tush prior to moving on to rule four. Tell you what, for this instance I won't take up that option."

She hadn't even realised up until that point that I'd been steadily moving closer to her. Now she did and jumped to one side. I knew just what she was going to do. Dart around the chair with her clothes on it and grab something, anything to put on. She was so focused on getting around it that she didn't spot me grabbing all the clothes and tossing them onto the other chair.

She didn't really mind when I pushed the chair back against the wall, boxing her into the corner. As far as she was concerned it just put her clothes in a grabbing position. She was quite taken aback to find there was nothing to grab. Me, I had something to grab and proceeded to do so.

"Hey, wait," she yelled. "This isn't fair. You took my clothes."

"I certainly did not," I defended. "They're right there on the chair where you left them."

I indicated the other chair with the pile of clothes and she looked at them, confused.

"I didn't put them over there. Oh! You moved them."

"Irrelevant," I told her, and pulled her closer to me. She really did have a nice body.

She also had a fierce desire to protect it. Her knee came up sharply but I dodged, hauling her up against me. With her back to me she was having trouble hitting me. She quickly found out that stamping on my shoes didn't hurt me but did nasty things to her feet. I had one hand around her waist and the other just happened to be holding her breasts.

Her wriggling was rubbing those breasts against my hand and I had no objection. While she was concentrating her attentions on protecting her breasts the hand on her waist slipped lower, starting to play with her mons and vulva. She gave an outraged scream and tried to force my hand away, without much success. Throwing her head back didn't help, either, as I dodged.

She seemed to sag slightly in my grip.

"Fine," she snapped. "I can't stop you. Do what you want."

"Mm, no, I don't think so. Wouldn't be fair to you seeing you didn't seem to know the rule. I'll let it go this time."

"What? But you said."

"I know what I said, but I do try to be fair about things like this."

"But you said!" she stated somewhat emphatically, sounding annoyed.

"I know, but." That was all I got out before she started yelling at me again.

"But you said! I thought you always kept your word. Isn't that what you tell your kids? If you say you're going to do something you're honour bound to do it, and you said."

I gave up. Arguing with a woman is a futile occupation.

"Fine. I said so I will."

I twisted slightly, tilting her backwards. A knee behind her knees and she was falling back, whether she wanted to or not. I lowered her down onto the rug that lay in front of the fire, the same rug she'd been standing on while she toasted her bottom.

She wasn't going to stop fighting even though I'd given her an out. She expected to get ravished and was going to do her best to prevent it and she wasn't accepting any get out of jail free cards. I hastily caught her wrists, holding her arms above her head, my leg pressing between hers, which she was keeping firmly pressed together. A bit of pressure on my part and her legs tightened even more.

I had one hand free and I used it freely, teasing her breasts, rubbing her mons, letting a finger or two dip between the gap at the top of her legs, just keeping her stirred up. I also nibbled on her breasts and her neck, not giving her any love bites but just touching sensitive places. She was twisting about but rather ineffectively.

I undid my trousers and pushed them down, smiling at the expression on her face when she saw what was waiting for her. I had a pretty substantial package if I did say so myself.

Time for Melanie's little surprise. I pressed a toe against the inside of her ankle and gently pulled, drawing her leg wide. I could see her reflectively try to close her legs again and having nothing happened. I now moved so my leg was fully between hers, and she could feel my erection pressing against her mons. I smiled at her stunned look.

"It's simple biology, Melanie," I told her. "The muscles in your legs aren't used to keeping your legs tightly together and when you pressed them together so tightly they soon got tired, too tired to resist when I drew them apart."

Her expression seemed to indicate that biology could go and take a running jump, and so could I. Instead of doing so I let my hand move into previously forbidden territory. I coaxed and teased her flesh into reacting to my touch, not that it need much coaxing or teasing. She'd been expecting something like this ever since we began our wrestling match and her body had already started preparing for what was coming.

Seeing Melanie was an involuntary partner I thought it would be a bit crass to ask her if she was a virgin. Still, wanting to know, I let my fingers go exploring, seeking the answer. My touch told me that she wasn't and that she was more than ready for what was coming.

I adjusted my position and, reaching down, I parted her lips. From there it was a minor matter to lean forward slightly, guiding myself into position. That done I released her hands, wanting my hands on her breasts, instead.

Melanie wasn't going down without a fight. She was thumping me on my back, twisting about under me. I just remained where I was, amused.

"Careful," I warned her. "If you keep this up you're going to do the ravishment all by yourself."

"You think you're so funny, don't you," she snapped at me, giving another heave to push me off, promptly providing justification for my warning. She'd been in just the right position to slide onto me, my cock moving from barely engaged to halfway home.

There are times you can say told-you-so to a woman and times you can't. Well, you can, but only if you don't care about living. This was definitely a can't time. I did the only reasonable thing in the circumstances. I continue with the push, driving the rest of the way home, letting her have a chance to blame the entire thing on me.

Funny thing was that now I was fully inside her all her resistance just melted away. I guess she thought she'd fought the good fight, lost, and could now enjoy herself.

My hands were drifting gently over her breasts, enjoying the feel of them. At the same time I started to move inside her, not urgently or anything like that, more of a smooth movement, taking my time and letting her adjust to what we were doing. And it was we, as she was already moving with me, her eyes wide as she stared at me.

I just kept on going with Melanie seeming to be perfectly happy to follow my lead. I could just hear her giving a contented little hum as we moved, her eyes wide open as she stared at me, a slightly startled look on her face as though she couldn't quite believe what was happening.

Believe it or not she seemed willing to stay with me for as long as I wanted to continue, and I wanted to continue for as long as possible. Eventually that faint hum she was making stopped, being replaced by more urgent and eager sounds, little gasps and soft urgings. Taking my cue from that I started putting on the pressure, thrusting in with more vigour, and she responded beautifully, rising to meet me with no prompting.

We finally reached that point where everything was coming together just the way you'd want it to. I started my end run and Melanie gave a scream and climaxed, which was all that I needed to have my own.

We lay next to each other for a short while, me idly stroking her breast. She suddenly sat up.

"Damn it. I've got to take another shower now. Thanks a lot."

"You're welcome. I have a friendly tip for you."

She gave me a suspicious look and I smiled.

"Anytime someone comes up with a strange rule, demand to see it in writing. Some people will say anything to get what they want."

There she was, back to glaring at me, while I smiled blandly. I figured that she couldn't be too upset as she still hadn't removed my hand where it was still stroking that lovely breast.

Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers