All Comments on 'Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylie'

by TitManDDo

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ok, but...

when success comes too easily, I find myself just skimming over the rest.

instirlingukinstirlingukover 3 years ago

Fantastic 1st story, looking forward to the next one.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

a live-in babysitter is called a nanny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Halt the auditions right there, make her love the kids, cook and clean the house. Eventually, make his mommymaker make her a mommy and get rid of that lawyer bitch slut...

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

I didn't like it...He is famous and rich, he knows his wife is a cheating whore for at least three years...With her living she won't contest the divorce and he staying with the child...So why doesn't he just divorce her? If he needs or fucks a nanny isn't interesting at all...1*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Really! You want us to believe this?

So this husband has known his slut of a wife has been cheating for 3 years. He even has evidence collected by his PI. But this weak, spineless, pathetic cuckold does absolutely NOTHING about it. Then suddenly he interviews a 20 yr old College girl and turns into a dominant, sex fiend and fucks her brains out. Taking complete control of her. You really expect people to believe this?

Did he suddenly have a complete brain transplant? Why hasn't he published his evidence of his slut wife and her boss fucking. That will ruin her career and possibly that of the boss as well. A sexual, cheating relationship within the same company with someone in a position of authority over her.Non frat clause all over it. Plus, what about the wife of the boss? Why haven't you shared this evidence with her? She needs to know. Both his and her parents need to know also what his slut wife is doing.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

That was refreshingly different from the usual cuck garbage on Loving Wives.

I'll look forward to reading about the rest of his auditions... and hopefully a fitting BtB ending for Lorelei.

sirhugssirhugsover 3 years ago
Wrong category?

Lovely story, but don't really see how it is about a Loving Wife, since she is off screen almost the whole story. It seems more of a Mature story to me.

Most of us try to avoid putting stories in LW if possible because of the trolls, though it does get traffic. Mature however also gets good traffic, and gentler readership.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@sirhugs, the mods have long accepted stories with girlfriends. fiancees, etc., in lieu of wives.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I wanted to give you 5*s but the sex narrative, while hot, was over the top. You also left out a lot of plot threads like had he stopped having sex with his wife completely after finding out about the affair? What's his long term plan as a cuck - BTB on the horizon? Does he really have an above average cock or was it just "sex talk"? Some of Literotica's best writers (many do it professionally) are in the LW category, so the bar is set high. I'm fine with the hot sex but I need as a reader to know where the journey is going. Good luck on part 2! 4*

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago
Not really a story.....

This is a veiled excuse to write a sex scene.

The story is pretty flimsy and makes almost no sense as it features boy wonder who scores a hit novel right out of school, marries bombshell who fell into his lap, puts her through law school and saw same bombshell take off for three years to fuck her boss while denying him sex and whimpadoddle did nothing about it but stayed home sucking his thumb. Blond bombshell answers advert for nanny (name of a live

in babysitter) and quickly analyzed whimpadoddle then fucked his brains out.

Can’t wait to see who’s next at the interview door.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

Eagerly awaiting follow on chapters.

There was no discussion of background checks or anything. He is risking his wife finding out, or even instigating the relationship to facilitate a divorce or control of the marriage.

It felt like things moved too quickly, but none the less, I did love look, hoping for more soon.

Thank you!!!

TitManDDoTitManDDoover 3 years agoAuthor
To clarify two things

One, *I* didn't put it in Loving Wives, I submitted it in Erotic Couplings; that call was made above my pay grade (i.e., presumably by someone who *has* a pay grade).

Two, he hasn't known for three years; she's been cheating for three years, but he's only found out quite recently. Looking at the text again, it looks like that was the event that precipitated the desire to hire a nanny (yes, I know a live-in babysitter is called a nanny, but he hates the word, so he won't use it; as eccentricities go, it's minor), but that's not quite right. I should probably write this up in greater detail in a later story, but the decision to hire someone came first. Struggling with his wife over it got him to the point where he was eventually willing to consciously face his subconscious suspicion; I think it was Bettelheim who pointed out that denial is the most primal of all defense mechanisms. Having that suspicion confirmed, RJ determined to follow through and get a caregiver in place to help protect and shield his children before filing for divorce. They are his primary concern at this point.

I might also note that the boss in question is not currently married (and has no children).

To the Anonymous who felt success came too easily: sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re:sirhugs

Most of you avoid putting stories in LW because of the trolls? Don't we wish that was true. 90% of the stories posted in LW are garbage and you know it. Maybe it's the authors of this garbage that should take a good long hard look at the stories that are favored, like the ones that make it to the "hall of fame" of LW. The trolls, as you call them, tell it like it is, unlike scum like you, the willing cuckolds and wimps that roam this category.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Good story, but he needs to end his marriage first. Maybe his friend/editor was smart and helpful, and had him get a pre-nuptial before getting married. He needs to get rid of the wife - she's been cheating for a while and lost all respect for him, and has basically abandoned her family - including 2 young kids. Divorce her and then look for the baby-sitter, new girlfriend, 2nd wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stroke story - but could have been so much more....

Story was different, but could have been so much more. Take the premise of the successful author, not wait 3 years but maybe a year with the affair, Have him start to interview all the potential girls, but ramp their interest and affection rather than a fuckfest from the get go.

After a bunch of adventures, under his bitchy wife's nose, find the best one. Then server the wife with divorce papers at the firms Holiday Party!

All said, I still enjoyed it for the pure stroke....

green117green117over 3 years ago
attractive story

if you ignore certain aspects - wish fulfillment stories always make me look for the catches.

Fer one, if I were your protagonist, I'd be looking for being set up by the wife... seems a bit too convenient.

He seems to have a history of being passive - and the seduction is done mostly by her - if the Lorelei segment is to be believed... which makes the dirty talk a bit... faux.

But! A bit of wish fulfillment for those with a babysitter fetish... I could do worse in this section. And, if you wanted to do a changeup, a possible modality for a reconciliation with Lorelei. With a built in three way.

And, I disagree with a previous commentator - this is built for LW, if only for the underlying hostility to the wife, and the Kylie character (a psychologist, it appears - shades of Jezzaz and the Ingrams stuff - then, set up by his pubishers? His wife again? Kathy Bates as his best fan ever?)... going straight to slut characterization seems a bit harsh to the female characters... very LW.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Screwed up story

1. No parent with their children's best interest at heart would interview an au pair without at least one of the care-giving grandmas in on the interview and probably would have the kids there to see how the potential employee interacts with children.

2. He didn't start to doubt his wife until after the second child was born. Since most guys are clueless about a wife's straying for the first year or two, isn't he going to get a DNA paternity test on the child? How does he know it is even his?

3. Knowing he has potential as a novelist, won't he have had a prenup before marrying and putting his wife through law school? It is dangerous to mess around when you are rich and have a lawyer spouse.

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Congratulations on publishing your first story. It was a very strong debut. Some of the story aspects were surprising. Why would he possibly stay with a cheating wife? It couldn't be "for the children" as she was an absentee mom. It couldn't be because she works for a law firm and he was afraid of getting screwed. Doubleday would find him excellent representation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

This story had a very good start and then faded into a prolonged sex scene without any purpose. I hope pt 2 will get back to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

I loved this story!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Good start

But then after the start you turned this into a prolonged sex scene without too much purpose.

TitManDDoTitManDDoover 3 years agoAuthor
A few more observations

One, there are some assumptions being made about RJ that aren't actually so.

--He doesn't have "a history of being passive," though I can see how the way his relationship with Lorelei began could make you think so; at that point, he was gunshy because of a couple previous cases of bad judgment. I wasn't trying to tell his whole life story at that point, but it seems I should have been somewhat clearer, anyway.

--Just because background checks aren't mentioned doesn't mean they haven't been done. I'll grant they haven't been fingerprint-based background checks, but . . . well, let's just say he knows people who can find out a bit more than the usual commercial background check.

--He's not really in need of a prenup, at least financially, because his wife makes more money than he does. He's a successful novelist, yes, he *sold* a book coming out of school, yes, and it did fine, but it wasn't a "hit novel," and he isn't Stephen King, or John Grisham, or even Rick Riordan. You don't get truly rich writing books unless Hollywood comes calling, which it hasn't.

Two, the PI (a friend of a friend, fwiw) found no evidence of anything before the current affair. The PI thought of that, even though RJ didn't.

Three, yes, this one was "a fuckfest from the get go." As that was the precipitating event for everything else, it seemed necessary to me. The second installment is as well, because that's what that particular character decided to do. They won't all be.

Four, in that situation, *I* wouldn't include the kids in the first round of interviews, or any of the grandparents. Leave the kids for the second round, and leave the grandparents out of the interviews altogether. Talk with them about candidates, sure, but no interest in giving them the chance to hijack the interview.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Premise was good

Execution was juvenile

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great plot idea. Cheating whore wife replaced by the baby sitter.

He may get screwed by the baby sitter, but he's really going to get screwed by the wife. She will get the PI report and thereby prove that the husband accepted her philandering for years, so how can he complain now? In fact he encouraged her, she'll claim. Easy to prove she's a whore. Difficult to prove he's not a willing cuck. The new baby sitter will testify that he seemed to have accepted it as part of their marriage.

Kind of juvenile in the execution and telling. The first paragraph is a report of a conversation. Why didn't you just let us read the characters conduct the conversation? That's ACTIVE voice and presentation. Everything about the MC and this story seems to emphasize temerity and passivity. Maybe the wife just wanted to fuck a Man for a change?

Good luck with future endeavors. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
but why?

Why did he not use the evidence he had for a divorce? And if divorce is not the answer I at least would tell the wife I have a replacement. She watches the kids and fucks all night long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible story, just for you horny guys to jerk off

Really ,wife is cheating has pi report and does nothing. Finally hire a baby sitter who happens to love sex, and they fuck. This story is a dead end. Non starter

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

is this a sex fantasy piece or an emotional lw story. must be the former, why would a father want his daughters being cared for by a prostitute. he would also want to get them into therapy, from what was written about them, they need it badly. sort of looks like a sex fantasy piece thats going to have each ch. with a diff nanny ending up in his bed. not a bad fantasy :) makes for a bad emotional cheating wife LW story though

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 3 years ago

Not sure it's in the right category but I like what you have going on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrific

Fun read and well written. The haters need to lighten the f—- up. Gave it a five, just don’t keep us waiting for part two.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 3 years ago
Oh, John Ringo, NO!

If you get the reference, you get the reference. I'm dyin' here! MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tough room

I thought it was great. look forward to more. not everything has to follow the script. You do your thing and let the readers enjoy. if the dont? Oh well

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Well written and fun, I look forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Problem Is...

...that the story started off as a reasonably believable, if rather OTT, successful author tale. then a, highly unlikely, cuckold situation followed by a totally ridiculous sex fantasy.

If one accepts the 'successful author looking for a live-in nanny to look after his children for a long time' scenario it's totally impossible to believe that he would let himself be seduced by a sex maniac at the first interview.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

If it were a wife..............................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't believe this lol

Gentlemen, if you ever find yourselves into such a situation , RUN AWAY! If you don't believe me , watch "knock knock" starring Keanu Reeves.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 3 years ago
"Well, That Escalated Quickly."

Technically well-written and fun.

The orgasms every few paragraphs kind of started me chuckling in the midst of arousal.

There is a fine line between a great, simple stroke story and a parody.

I think you tripped over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Falcon?

Really? Falcon? Oh dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah。。

The others said it quite well. You had a really credible, well reasoned beginning, then you threw the carefully crafted story away.

Who the fuck talks like that, even in the privacy of their own fantasy spinning mind? That dialogue is psychotic. I wouldn’t fuck a girl who talked like that, I’d run away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WELL, I SEE THIS DIFFERENTLY THAN MANY COMMENTERS

I had already decided this story was ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ before I was halfway through.

I had been going through some of the "big cock" tags on Literotica. Not all -- I had sampled some of the "18 year old" and "high school" segments of big cock and had started sampling some of the "coed" segment, when I selected Babysitter Auditions, my first read of TitManDDo. I did not get much past page 1, when it occurred to me that this writing was a cut above the previous authors I had sampled. And planned to give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

I did read all the comments. Some expressed what I had felt as I read: 1) the blatantly aggressive yearning for cock by a 20 year old coed is OTT (over the top), and, especially, 2) the slutty talk (often referred to as "dirty talk" in Literotica stories) was a little much compared to the tender, kindly dialog that might be more to my tendencies. [Although, sometimes I want to read about people and situations that are NOT like me -- one reason I've been an avid Literotica reader for enough years to make it through thousands of stories].

The opposite would be to read the humdrum of a "normal" married couple or the realistic fumbling of 20 year old coeds with their inexperienced peers. In other words, if I want normal and realistic why am I searching "big cock" stories (or why be on Literotica at all)? If you give everyone the same "big" cock, then that becomes the new normal, and "big" would have to be bigger yet.

What I'm saying is that I want stories to be somewhat beyond normal (OTT) -- but , inevitably, sometimes that means they will go somewhat further than my own tastes. But not so far that I did not give it those ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ .

A LOT of readers (or at least, raters) agreed.

One commenter gave it one star. Do you know how many ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ votes it takes to counterbalance up to 4.51 (the present rating of the story)?

One ⭐ vote plus seven (7!) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ votes = 4.50.

And this is not the only one.

9 out of the 10 stories by this author

have the red H (indicating 4.50+).

WOW!

Congratulations.

Sorry to be so long.

But wanted to get out what I thought/felt.

Glad I found TitManDDo.

On to the next -- what I expect to be -- interesting,

fantastical (read: OTT) episode.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All one can do is apologize and reassure to establish trust. He doesn’t get into others business unless invited no other he knows nothing and wishes all the best loose lips sink ships he lives by it

garolopezvigarolopezvialmost 3 years ago

Great use of the word “cunt” , a white hot story , I just wish I had a babysitter of my own dedicated to my whanger and balls like Kylie is !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Steamy story

Promising too

I'll keep reading!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Was this a 60’s porn put to words?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She needs to take care of his kids, and the one she makes with his babybatter. Get rid of his slut wife and make Kylie the mother his, and their children need!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written by some one who has never fucked in their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I have to say is 34G. Seriously? Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, if you think Kylie Page (34G) is gross . . . well, you do you, I guess.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 2 years ago

I have read this story almost exactly like this sometime else on this site except that writer finished it but divorcing his wife and have more kids with the babysitter who was no his next wife. Also the Babysitter was not a super slut and actually felt "real"

And I have to agree, 34G Really? And you went way to far in the sexual antics making the whole story unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the story. Of course the man will be seduced by a hot big titted college girl. His dick hasn't slipped into any hot tight wet pussy in a long time. I would love to read more stories from you. I got so wet reading this story now i am going to deep throat my man. Yummy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
excellent

The first chapter in this terrific story sets the stage for all that is to follow. While the premiss is rather odd (I think it would have been better if the wife was simply suddenly deceased), there is no denying the fact that this is a well written story that never drags for a moment. The writing is very good, the characters interesting, and the erotic element is very well done, and never drags or bogs down the plot. Five Stars.

DirtyHarry07DirtyHarry074 months ago

Umm. Wow. You are really good at this. We had a babysitter for awhile who was here all day, 4 days a week. I am now imaging something like this with her. Damn good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTitManDDo@TitManDDo
7/23/23: As before, real life continues to interfere with writing to a truly shocking degree. Unfortunately, I have an eating habit which I haven’t managed to kick, and it requires a fair bit of money to feed it. I did receive a suggestion from a reader as to how she wanted...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES