All Comments on 'Babysitter Auditions Pt. 02: Carolina'

by TitManDDo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just stick a knife in it, . . .

No wonder the wife is seeking greener pastures. She's just not young and sexy enough for this cock master. But you would think she would at least keep fucking this master of lust and female orgasms.

I think the plot just revealed a fault? But I'm sure its not your fault.

Thanks for the effort.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Nice chapter!

I'd have him bang just one or two more candidates for that week, then have his wife home for the weekend. To flesh this story out, you need to have the bad guy (the bitchy cheating wife) make an appearance.

How is the wife going to react to the interviews? Is she going to notice a change in her husband? He has been balls-deep in two hot teenagers and that tends to put a spring in a man's stride!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Excellent!

Now he’s got a delicious dilemma, doesn’t he? Kylie was the obvious choice until Carolina showed him, “nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the mor-or-or-ning!” How is he going to choose, and who will it be? Now it’s time to meet his wife and see if his acting abilities are as good as hers. She’s bound to notice his changed attitude, or will she? I’d also like to get to know the rest of the cast: Hope, Joy, wife, Boss, and all the grandparents. I’m curious why she objected to a live-in helper, and hoping future chapters will get longer, not shorter. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Promsing, but ...

The non-sex parts show writing facility, but the sex parts are middle-school-ish. Overdone and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So...

It’s called “jumping the shark” and once you’ve done it you’ve lost all credibility. The story is no longer worth reading which is really disappointing because you had a great premise.

It’s almost as if this were written by two different people, the mature writer and his 14 year old son.

xavierwxavierwover 3 years ago

First, IGNORE the haters who want you to only write in sophisticated prose, even the hardcore sex scenes. If that’s what they want, they can write their own or stick to the authors here that write that way.

Second, you are an excellent author with the ability to write with sophistication, guttural passion and emotion-filled exuberance. Maintain your use of ALL your skills! I don’t know about others but even when I make love, there comes a point (no pun intended) when we are F*CKING! As it SHOULD be!

Finally, as many others have suggested, I look forward to the in-story introduction of his wife. She deserves the chance to get her comeuppance in a visceral and long-lasting way!

Keep up the good work, but don’t make it impossible for him to choose. (I think it may already be too late for that! LOL!)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Good but lacking meaningful content. I'll keep going but it has a lot more potential than it's showing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WHAT A FANTASY!

Think of it:

Two

Hot

Young

Coeds

Panting and delirious for YOUR cock!

It took TitManDDo to give us the tantalizing depiction

that puts you right there.

Others commenters want to meet the bitch beauty queen.

I want to meet those cuties Hope and Joy

and find out how they relate to the hot nannies (sorry)

and vice versa.

It's so obvious for storytelling and language competence

of this quality: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

Paul in Oklahoma

lolax2lolax2about 2 years ago

PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS! THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice fantasies and good reads. 5* although i think some wrirers deserve six. One thing: when a lady swallows something deeply into her throat, she will not be humming anything to you. Her vocal cords are not functioning when there's something thick imbtween. Unless you're very thick, breathing is doable, but when you're down her throat humming is out of the question. Tx 4 the fantasies..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good writing! Personally i would shift the balance a bit more toward romance, given the sex scenes filling 90% of the story leaves me wanting. Sex, to me, is better when feelings are involved. But that's just a matter of personal pref i guess. Tx!

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker12 months ago

Enjoying this series and looking forward to the next part.

assman70assman7011 months ago

Can't wait to read the next part, maybe another teenager with super elasticity and a body to die for, or the wife coming home to see what's going on with her abandoned husband and try to act as if everything is just peachy, even giving him a good fuck and perhaps sugesting something new and nasty in their sex lives, who knows, the point is, it's looking good. 5*.

phfinaphfina10 months ago

Um. The exact same story with the exact same positions, just changing the name and the body-type? Love, can you do better?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTitManDDo@TitManDDo
7/23/23: As before, real life continues to interfere with writing to a truly shocking degree. Unfortunately, I have an eating habit which I haven’t managed to kick, and it requires a fair bit of money to feed it. I did receive a suggestion from a reader as to how she wanted...