Babysitter Auditions Pt. 02: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Carolina, hard and demanding; she clung to me and our tongues fenced as she kissed me back with starveling hunger. I pulled my fingers out of her sex, grabbed her by the hips with both hands, and hoisted her off my lap and on to the table. I laid her on her back, flipped up her skirt, and pulled her panties off over her heels. "Ohhh, mister," she breathed, "what are you doing?"

"What I usually do at this table," I growled, "eating."

"Do guys do that?" Carolina asked. I didn't bother answering with words, I just dove in. I licked her from hole to post and back, pushing my tongue into her cunt at one end and swirling it around her clit at the other. She was sharp and musky and spicy, and I greedily lapped up her girl-cum. She grabbed my head with both hands and crossed her ankles between my shoulder blades. "Oh, mister," she rasped, "eat your little girl . . . eat her naughty little pussy . . . fuck that tight hole with your big, strong tongue . . ."

"You like that, baby girl?" I growled. I plumped my tongue up round and drove it as deep in her hotbox as I could. I grabbed a tit with one hand and brought the other up to rub her clit with my thumb.

"Yes, Daddy," Carolina mewled. Daddy? a voice in the back of my mind asked. That's not what I meant­ But she could be my stepdaughter, and that felt insanely hot. "Your baby girl likes it very much . . . eat my little pussy, Daddy . . ." I squeezed her firm little tit, then pinched and twisted its fat pink point. I thumbed her joystick up and down and rolled my tongue to suck out her nectar. "Fuuuuuuuck," she breathed. "Own your baby girl, Daddy . . . Squeeze her titties and eat her wet little coochie and make her your Daddy-slut . . . Please, Daddy . . ."

I licked up Carolina's delicate pink slit and locked my lips around her shining pearl. I pierced her sex with two fingers, corkscrewing them back and forth, and sucked hard, like I was trying to suck the coating off an M&M. Her voice broke, rising in an unintelligible series of syllables. I started humming the bass riff to "Under Pressure"; she bucked her hips and shrieked as a violent orgasm trucked her like a runaway semi.

I ate her straight through her climax, then stood up and dropped my pants. Carolina's eyes were heavy-lidded until she saw my prick, then they went wide as twin moons. "Daddy, I have a teeny little pussy," she rasped. "I've never had anything that big inside me before . . . I don't think it will fit . . . haven't I been a good baby girl for you?"

I bent forward and gave her a hungry kiss, which she returned with fiery enthusiasm. "You've been a very good baby girl," I growled. "That's why I'm going to make sure I fit all of this cock in your tight teenage cunt—every last inch."

"Ooooooooooh . . ." Carolina breathed.

"Just relax, baby girl," I told her. "I'm going to make you feel very good." She just nodded, her eyes still wide. I spread her legs and pushed my knob into her tight, wet hole. If she hadn't been incredibly wet, I couldn't have done it; I could feel resistance like I'd never experienced before. "Fuck, baby, what did you lose your virginity to, a knitting needle?"

"No, but—" Carolina began, her voice sounding strangled. "I—ooooooh fuuuuuuuuck you're so fucking big—fuuuuuuck—none of the other daddies had big dicks . . ."

I wasn't quite all the way in when I felt her anterior fornix wrap around my cockhead. Carolina shrieked, "Fuck, that's deeeeeeeep!" as a small orgasm flashed through her. She took a deep, shaky breath and whispered, "What was that, Daddy? I've never felt that place before . . . I didn't know a dick could go so deep . . ."

"That's your A-spot, baby girl," I informed her. "It's one of the places to make you feel good. Now, I'm not all the way in yet, and I promised you every last inch of my cock, so I'm going to have to stretch you out to keep my promise."

Carolina's eyes got even wider at that statement. "Even deeper, Daddy?" she asked in a small voice.

"Yes," I said. "Don't worry, baby girl, I'll go slowly. Your body was made to make room for me." She nodded, and I started thrusting.

I worked Carolina slowly with my prick until I was balls-deep in her tight, wet heat; it didn't really take very long, because I only had a very little bit farther to go. "Feel that, pretty thing?" I asked. "That's all of me."

"Fuck me good, Daddy," she breathed. "Make me your little fucktoy."

I started pumping her harder. Carolina reached down to grab the edge of the table with both hands, so I let go of her legs and captured her twin peaches. I rolled them in my grip and gave her the business; I loved her little noises every time my knob socketed into her cul-de-sac. The table quivered and complained as I railed her tight hole, but I knew it was solid, so I didn't hold back. "So gooooood," she rasped. "Your big daddy cock feels so good in my hungry cunny . . . you fuck me so good, so hard, I've never been fucked so deep, it feels so good so deep . . . Do you like your baby girl's little coochie, Daddy?"

"You have the tightest, hottest, wettest little cunt I've ever felt," I told her.

"Is your baby girl a good fuck for you?" Carolina moaned.

"You're an outstanding fuck," I answered her.

"You're an oustanding fuck, too, Daddy," she panted. "Your big, big cock is filling me up so fucking full, taking me so fucking deep—you took my deep virginity—it feels crazy fucking awesome."

"Are you going to cum for me on my big dick?" I asked.

"When my Daddy cums," Carolina breathed. "I need to feel you cum inside me—I need to feel all your warm, messy stuff in my little coochie . . . I got on the pill so I could feel all that warm daddy cum inside me any time I wanted . . . I need it . . . I need it so bad . . ."

That did it for me. "Then take it, baby girl—" I grunted. I drove myself all the way in a final time as my balls boiled over. Carolina joined me with a shriek; our combined cum frothed around my prick and ran down my sack, because there just wasn't room for it in her tight little socket.

*****

We were such a mess after that, I picked Carolina up and carried her to my bathroom. I collected a towel for her while she marveled at my shower. When I set the towel down, she turned and dropped to her knees in front of me. "First," she purred, "I have some cleanup of my own to do." She feathered her fingertips over my balls and delicately caressed my knob with her tongue. She licked it all over, then used her tongue to bring it to her lips. She wrapped them around it and sucked gently. As my cock stiffened again under her ministrations, she kept her head still and let it grow into her mouth. She kept sucking on it and playing her tongue around it as it lengthened and hardened. When she pulled off, she looked up at me and breathed, "I taste good on you."

I raised Carolina to her feet, then grabbed her by the hips and lifted her onto my rod. She squealed in surprise, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I impaled her hard. I bounced her vigorously on my cock, with her eager help. "You're a perfect little fucking spinner," I said roughly. "Tiny little body, tight little ass, pussy a quarter-size smaller than my dick, light enough to throw around, with a sex drive bigger than an Amazon's."

"Fuck, mister, throw me around," Carolina begged raspily. "Use me, use my body, use my tight little teen pussy—give me dick in ways I've never been dicked before . . . This is so fucking hot . . ."

"Play with yourself, baby girl," I tell her. "You can spare a hand. Let me see you play with your clit."

She did as I commanded; almost immediately she started gasping "Oh, fuck," over and over. It wasn't long before she detonated on my cock, screaming my name and shaking hard. I pressed her down until her ass touched my balls, turned, and walked out of the bathroom with her still riding the wave.

When I reached the foot of my bed, I lifted Carolina off my pole and threw her on the bed on her back. I climbed on, took a thigh in each hand, and bent her in half until her knees hit the bed next to her torso. I wasn't surprised to find her flexible enough. I planted my hands on her ankles to hold her in position, then lifted my own knees from the bed. I had to shift a little to line my dick up with her tiny hole, but once I'd pushed it in, I slammed it home. Front leaning rest never felt so good.

I fucked Carolina hard and fast, driving her into the bed like a demented jackhammer. "Fuck, mister," she gasped, "you're pushup-fucking me!"

"I'm fucking you right into the fucking mattress is what I'm doing," I growled. "Maybe I'll leave a Carolina-shaped hole in the middle for my wife to find, where I fucked you right through to the floor."

"You're a fucking machine, mister—you're a fucking beast," Carolina moaned. "My little pussy feels like you're taking a battering ram to it. You're fucking me out of my mind, it feels so fucking good . . . my fucking sexy beast . . ."

The way the bed was bouncing and groaning, she could have been forgiven for thinking I was going to break it, but she obviously couldn't think of anything past the pleasure I was giving her. "Punish that pussy, mister," Carolina rasped. "I'm a dirty little slut . . . I'm such a nasty little fucking daddy-whore . . . I go looking for daddies to seduce—make them want my tight, toned teenage cunt instead of their wives—I'm so much better . . . I'm such a bad little baby girl . . . I need a man to take me in hand and punish me for being so fucking bad . . ."

Carolina started frigging herself again, mewling, "See, mister, I can't help playing with myself while you hammer my hot, wet pussy . . . playing with myself like a bad girl . . . so naughty . . . so filthy letting you use my teenage body for your pleasure . . . letting you make me your horny little fuckdoll . . . make me your dirty cumdumpster . . . please make me your cumdumpster . . . fill me up again—let me feel you cum hard in me . . . let me feel how hard I make you cum . . ."

"First, baby girl, you cum for me," I growled. "I want to feel you lose control. Cum hard for me."

"Yes, mister—" Carolina gasped. "Yes—fuckYES!" She erupted in a feral howl as another climax flattened her like an avalanche. I held on and kept pummeling her while she came, then abruptly pulled out.

Before she could react, I flipped her legs straight, rolled her over, raised her ass a little, and slammed my cock back inside her. I lay down on top of her and reached under her body to grab her peaches. I pumped my hips vigorously, fucking her hard. "I'll cum when I'm good and ready, baby girl," I rumbled in her ear, "and I'm not ready to be done using your slutty little cunt. I'm not ready to let you be done getting fucked. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," Carolina answered breathlessly. "Squeeze my pretty little titties—please?"

"Fuck yeah," I answered roughly. "That's what they're for." I rolled them in my grip, caught their stiff pink tips, and pinched.

"Thank you, Daddy—thank you—thank you—" Carolina gasped, then came hard with a strangled wail. "Daddy fuck machine," she panted after several moments. "I fucking love the way you pound me—so hard and fast and deep . . . you own me so fucking good . . . Is your baby girl a good fuck for you? Your big daddy dick is making my little pussy so fucking happy—is my pussy making you happy, too?"

"Your pussy, your titties, all of you is making me very happy," I told her, breathing hard as I slammed her with my prick again and again and again.

"Cum in my little coochie now, Daddy?" Carolina asked. "Please may I have all your nice warm daddy cum? I've been a good little fuckdoll for you—please give me all your cum . . ."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, "you're so fucking hot . . . I can't—fucking—resist you—" My balls erupted and I blew my load deep in her hot little body. My climax triggered hers, and she bit the pillow hard—my wife's pillow, as it happened—as her body went crazy.

*****

"So, you were calling me Daddy, and then you were back to calling me mister, and then you were calling me Daddy again," I said as we stepped under the rain heads in my shower. Carolina luxuriated under the hot water for a few long moments before answering.

"Now I'll call you Daddy, now I'll call you mister, then another time I'll do something else," she said. "Whatever feels really sexy at the time." Her face lit up with a glorious smile. "But whatever I call you, please keep calling me baby girl. I love that."

"Gladly," I said. Carolina purred as I kissed the hollow of her throat and the side of her neck. I nipped her ear lightly; she shivered, even under the hot water. "Would my sexy baby girl like me to eat her wet little pink slit?" I murmured.

"Mmmmm, yes please," she groaned. "But first . . ." Carolina put her hands on my hips and turned us so her back was to the long wall, then dropped to her knees. It was my turn to groan as she put out her tongue and licked all over my sac, lifting my balls and curling it around them. "Have I mentioned how nice it is that you shave your balls?" she cooed. "It means I can do this without getting hair in my teeth." She engulfed one testicle with her mouth and suckled it gently before pulling off with a lewd plop and doing the same to the other one. She worked back and forth between them, reaching a hand up to pump my rapidly-swelling prick.

When I was back to full length, she raised herself up a little and sucked briefly on my cockhead. "Now, mister," Carolina rasped, "fuck my face. Grab my hair and use my little throat as hard as you used my little pussy. I never had a gag reflex, and I get off on this . . ."

I grabbed two handfuls of her hair to leash her head and thrust my cock between her lips. I pushed in slowly but steadily, feeling the passage narrowing around my knob, feeling her swallow me smoothly and without hesitation. To my amazement, she kept taking me until her nose is resting in my pubic hair. Carolina stroked my balls with one hand and hummed, letting me know all was well. I pulled out slowly until my cockhead was just inside her throat, getting a feel for the distance, then started fucking her with long, vigorous strokes.

Once I established a rhythm, Carolina slipped one hand into her twat and grabbed a tit with the other. Her fingers worked feverishly as I pumped her throat. "That's right, baby girl," I rumbled, "get yourself off while I fuck your face. Don't just let me use you—enjoy it." She didn't say anything, of course, but her fingers moved even faster.

I didn't expect to cum this way, as many times as I had already cum, but when Carolina tensed up and started to shake, I realized she actually was going to get off on this. "Get ready, baby girl, because I'm going to blow my load right down your tight, fucking throat." She hummed in response, and that did it. I buried my cock in her face and cried out; a moment later, she started trembling violently, convulsively swallowing around my prick over and over.

When I pulled out, I raised Carolina to her feet and dropped down before her in turn. I lifted one leg and draped it over my shoulder, my hand cupping and kneading her tight, toned little ass. She was incredibly wet. I plunged a rolled-up tongue into her well-used hole and sucked hard, guzzling her nectar, then licked my way up her quim to her clit. No sooner had I started sucking on it than she came screaming on my tongue, rubbing her slick pink flesh all over my face.

I stood up again and told Carolina to go kneel on one of the seats. She spread her knees wide, rested her face against the stall, and arched her back, making it easy for me to pierce her sex with my cock. I took advantage, gripping her pert breasts with both hands and ramming my shaft home as forcefully as I could. I buried myself balls-deep in her welcoming heat with one convulsive thrust—and even after all the fucking we'd done, I still hit her posterior fornix.

Carolina came hard with a feral shriek, but I gave her no space to settle down; I manhandled her firm little tits and jackhammered her into the shower wall. Her eyes were glazed over and her breathing was rough as I relentlessly pummeled her hot little body. She seemed beyond words, moaning and mewling, communing too deeply with her pussy to say anything more. "Cum on my cock, baby girl," I said roughly. "Cum hard for me and I'll give you one last reward to show you how pleased I am with you."

It only took a few more thrusts before Carolina loosed a shattering howl, cumming so hard her eyes rolled back in her head. I joined her with a roar, sheathing myself in her to the hilt one last time and giving her the last of my seed. I held her close to me, my hands now cupping her tits gently, as we quivered and shook together.

*****

We stayed like that until the shakiness passed, then washed each other with soft, light strokes. We dried each other off and I carried her to the bed; we cuddled for a little while, letting the thought of doing anything productive come to us rather than trying to force it.

I fed us both before Carolina left; fortunately, she had had nothing else on her schedule for the morning, but she did have people to go and places to meet during the afternoon. On her way out the door, she planted a soft, lingering kiss on my lips and asked, "I know I'm not your one and only, but . . . do you know how soon you'll be able to tell me something?"

"I'm just getting started on the process, so I'd think it will be at least a couple weeks," I replied tenderly. Carolina's face drooped. I gently lifted her chin with two fingers, gave her another small, soft kiss, and said, "But look on the bright side: you'll be a hell of an act to follow." At that, she brightened up; she collected one final kiss and left with a happy little smile on her face.


12