All Comments on 'Babysitter Auditions Pt. 03: Autumn'

by TitManDDo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And autumn jumps to the top of the lists

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great series! Looking forward to the next chapter. :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
disappearing pants?

I've read the section repeatedly, and I can't figure out how they physically got from a neutral properly-clothed conversation to the blow job. I see no indication of how his dick came to be exposed for her. Did she fish it out before she started? Did his pants disappear? Did it spontaneously pop out of them at the right moment?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Meh - I'm just skimming through the stories looking for the LW parts... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hm, I think you lack the literary skills of your main character. Much less a story than a series of similar episodes, even down to the use of the same phrases.

I guess he might end up with a live-in babysitter, & a hareem of understudies.

Or as a long-shot back in harness with an errant, domineering wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the idea of the story. Everyman's fantasy I guess.

I hate to pour cold water on this story which is written far better than I could ever dream of but I do agree with the previous comment.

There is very little character development, very little story line development, just repeat after repeat of the same sex scene. You could swap names between the applicants at almost any time during the story and nothing would not seem out of place as there is so little character development to distinguish them. From the information supplied they seem like virtual clones, including speech patterns.

assman70assman7011 months ago

When I read about her boyfriend not wanting to go down on her, I remember one girlfriend I had a long time ago, she didn't want to go down on me because she tought it was disgusting and would never even consider it, no matter how hard I did try to convince her. Well, many years later, her married to some one else and with two kids, she still would not do a blowjob, I know this because we ended up in bed several times again, up until I finally managed to convinced her to give it a try, and try she did, and she loved it, even though she was a bit like a fish out of the water at first, but once she got a hold of it, she just wanted to 69 me time after time after time, it was amazing, but she would never swallow, not even take the load in her mouth and then spit it out, she'll just jerk me off to the very end and be amazed at the mess she was able to make, and laugh afterwards, in a way, it was funny, but also it was a major step forward in the search for new pleasures. Any way, this fantasy is awesome, no matter how repetitive it may look in the sex parts. 5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTitManDDo@TitManDDo
7/23/23: As before, real life continues to interfere with writing to a truly shocking degree. Unfortunately, I have an eating habit which I haven’t managed to kick, and it requires a fair bit of money to feed it. I did receive a suggestion from a reader as to how she wanted...